Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1018256 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Pay attention to detail.
Cowbell521:

Stay at home. Greediness to make 9ja coro free

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Cowbell521: 5:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Adetayoade1:
Pay attention to detail.
listen to news. Don't be greedy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 5:45am On Mar 31, 2020
JCXpert:

since i got my gcms this week. I have repackage my LOE. so I need experienced member to analyse, examine and advice me on my LOE before I shut again. Appreciate
All the best then...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Cboss: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Good morning everyone, please am problem downloading the student visa forms even after downloading new Adobe reader....please what do I do?

Also can I use phone camscanner to scan some of my documents?

Thank you for your reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2020
JCXpert:

The study permit was rejected for the following reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to

Hello JCXpert,

The VO was concerned about your level of establishment in your home country, maybe the VO wasn't satisfied/convinced enough on how you demonstrated how well-established you are, in terms of socioeconomic engagement/reliability. Sometimes, these concerns can as well generate from the part of the sponsor because majorly, the sponsor's sufficiency and capability is used to scrutinize the applicant/application.

On your part also, based on the notes, you failed to demonstrate the employability of your proposed course of study and ways it could help you offset the cost of study. Even if the VO have full knowledge about the lucrativeness of such course, it is right to educate/enlighten the VO about it, especially the doubt of no readily available jobs/employment after incurring the high cost of study. On the other hand, if you're currently employed, demonstrate how lucrative and how reliable your expertise can be in your workplace (your employment letter of introduction/LOE can help in this aspect) amongst other financial incentives.

This time around, focus on step-by-step approach in expatiating your explanations/reasons/potentials/prospect when demonstrating your level of establishment, and that of your sponsor. In this regard, by revamping your study plan/sponsorship letter and including any relevant documents that would improve your application.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Cboss:
Good morning everyone, please am problem downloading the student visa forms even after downloading new Adobe reader....please what do I do?

Also can I use phone camscanner to scan some of my documents?

Thank you for your reply

Hello Cboss,

Ensure that you are using the recent version of the Adobe Reader - Adobe Acrobat, 11 or highest. Also, ensure to use Mozilla, Crome, Safari, Explorer web browser. If you are doing all this and the issue is still persisting, clear your browser history and try again.

You can use your phone to scan, compress and merge your documents. However, I believe you are aware that you can't use your phone to view and fill most of the IMM forms even with Adobe Reader.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Cboss: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply...I will try the mentioned options
I'm using laptop for my application, also to view the IMM forms
Thanks again
JustMellow:

Hello Cboss,

Ensure that you are using the recent version of the Adobe Reader - Adobe Acrobat, 11 or highest. Also, ensure to use Mozilla, Crome, Safari, Explorer web browser. If you are doing all this and the issue is still persisting, clear your browser history and try again.

You can use your phone to scan, compress and merge your documents. However, I believe you are aware that you can't use your phone to view and fill most of the IMM forms even with Adobe Reader.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Sirromey(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Good morning Everyone. Please has the embassy sent a mail inviting them anyone for medical from March 18 till now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Dfazz: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Hello Frank,
Please I sent you a request to assist vett on Sunday.
Kindly help Boss!!!!!!
Thank you
Frankrobbn1:

Yup, I'm present here. Can you share the GCMS note and the refusal reasons for your previous application. So we can pick it up from there.

It will end in praises.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Meanwhile I’ll really appreciate wink
Adetayoade1:
Good evening house , trust we are all doing great please, I have finally Come to plead and would really appreciate any one who can help me vet my SOP please I’ll be really grateful thanks In advance !!
God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JCXpert: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello JCXpert,

The VO was concerned about your level of establishment in your home country, maybe the VO wasn't satisfied/convinced enough on how you demonstrated how well-established you are, in terms of socioeconomic engagement/reliability. Sometimes, these concerns can as well generate from the part of the sponsor because majorly, the sponsor's sufficiency and capability is used to scrutinize the applicant/application.

On your part also, based on the notes, you failed to demonstrate the employability of your proposed course of study and ways it could help you offset the cost of study. Even if the VO have full knowledge about the lucrativeness of such course, it is right to educate/enlighten the VO about it, especially the doubt of no readily available jobs/employment after incurring the high cost of study. On the other hand, if you're currently employed, demonstrate how lucrative and how reliable your expertise can be in your workplace (your employment letter of introduction/LOE can help in this aspect) amongst other financial incentives.

This time around, focus on step-by-step approach in expatiating your explanations/reasons/potentials/prospect when demonstrating your level of establishment, and that of your sponsor. In this regard, by revamping your study plan/sponsorship letter and including any relevant documents that would improve your application.

All the best

Appreciate ur advice alot. But since i got my gcms I have repackage my LOE. so I need experienced member to analyse, examine and advice me on my LOE before I shoot again. Can you help?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Iphiegrace(f): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hi Gurus,
I submitted my application yesterday and today they sent me Letter for Biometrics to expire on April 30th.
My last Biometrics was in Dec 2014 and still valid. With this lockdown I can’t move an inch . P’ease Who submitted recently and what was it like?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JCXpert: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
penitential:
Nothing is impossible madam.

The only things is that, we’re being careful in putting in Application.

Situation like this can generate curiosity of home-ties which might make the V.O to result to “....not sure applicant will return home....” and bla bla bla.

It’s also not impossible though. If you can include in LOE the reasons why you will be going with your kids. But be ready to include in your letter the following.

1. Where’s your husband?
2. Won’t it affect your children education?
3. What’s the provision for your children education in Canada?
4. Cost implication for the upkeep of your children.
5. Why not taking the course in your country of residence?
6. What’s the advantage and career prospect of proposed course in Canada over your country of residence.

Questions 1-4 are personal questions which the VO might think about to inform his/her decision about application.

I will suggest you take the idea of your kids and aunt out of your application for now (just my suggestion though)to avoid complication cos application needs to be as simple as possible to wade off so many questions from VO.
My 2cents.

I have similar case of traveling with my 2 sons of age 4&7, I have been refused 3times ,I even requested for my GCM note but the kids were not mentioned as the ground for my refusal, I want to apply again, if I get my permit, can I apply for my kids before I travel in order to be able to travel with them, or I have to travel first and apply for them while there, they are just too minor to leave behind, pls I need ur guide. Besides i need some guru to vet my LOE before i resubmit my application.Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by penitential(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
You can apply for your kids before leaving. Their application might not be put before your resumption though, but have it in mind that you may not go with them. And if it does come out before you resume, it’s okay. You can shoot me a dm for the LOE vetting.
JCXpert:

I have similar case of traveling with my 2 sons of age 4&7, I have been refused 3times ,I even requested for my GCM note but the kids were not mentioned as the ground for my refusal, I want to apply again, if I get my permit, can I apply for my kids before I travel in order to be able to travel with them, or I have to travel first and apply for them while there, they are just too minor to leave behind, pls I need ur guide. Besides i need some guru to vet my LOE before i resubmit my application.Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JCXpert: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
penitential:
You can apply for your kids before leaving. Their application might not be put before your resumption though, but have it in mind that you may not go with them. And if it does come out before you resume, it’s okay. You can shoot me a dm for the LOE vetting.

Thanks for your response, pls I need your email for venting.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dyce101(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good evening guys my agent sent me this screen shot, I want to be sure if it’s an authentic mail frm Vfs which he claimed that it’s real
Please did they send same email to you ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by penitential(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Send me a mail from on here, I will reply.
JCXpert:

Thanks for your response, pls I need your email for venting.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iphiegrace:
Hi Gurus,
I submitted my application yesterday and today they sent me Letter for Biometrics to expire on April 30th.
My last Biometrics was in Dec 2014 and still valid. With this lockdown I can’t move an inch . P’ease Who submitted recently and what was it like?
Letter for Biometrics is no longer 30 days but has been extended to 90 days from the stipulated date on the letter. So you have to chill until the lockdown is over.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JCXpert: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
penitential:
Send me a mail from on here, I will reply.

You mean I should send my LOE here or what. i dont understand. Are you doing the vetting here?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Graceee: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Insanity:

3.9/5.0
Which program are you going for? Just be hopeful. My profile changed to 'in process' around mid February.

bio graduate studies
mine is still "in process" since march.
when did you apply exactly??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oloreofe01: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Blema111:

Letter for Biometrics is no longer 30 days but has been extended to 90 days from the stipulated date on the letter. So you have to chill until the lockdown is over.

Something must be wrong somewhere. When you last had your biometrics in 2014, was it not 10 years validity? If so, you still have 4 more years
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Awilibogy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good evening guys.
i really need help, i am looking for schools for Winter 2020 without application fees. thanks in anticipation guys.
Intended Degree: BSC OR DIPLOMA.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Naijaforeigner: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
JCXpert:

You mean I should send my LOE here or what. i dont understand. Are you doing the vetting here?

He simply means you should send him a mail via your Nairaland moniker.

Click on his name (moniker) and you will see send email message to …., click on it. Nairaland will notify him you want to send him an email, he will then respond.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JCXpert: 1:10am On Apr 01, 2020
Naijaforeigner:

He simply means you should send him a mail via your Nairaland moniker.

Click on his name (moniker) and you will see send email message to …., click on it. Nairaland will notify him you want to send him an email, he will then respond.

Appreciate ur guide. I will do just that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 01, 2020
Happy Quarantine !
Adetayoade1:
Good evening house , trust we are all doing great please, I have finally Come to plead and would really appreciate any one who can help me vet my SOP please I’ll be really grateful thanks In advance !!
God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obasanjo280: 2:51am On Apr 01, 2020
Chukwuemeka101:

How far ,any show ?
Nothing Ooh. You nko?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2020
God bless you I’ll send you a PM I really appreciate this
Strongwind1960:

You can send me a PM, I will help you in the best of my knowledge to vet it for you.
All the best..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.