Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Police Men Are After Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Men Are After Me (2726 Views)

See What This Police Men Did To This 8year Old Boy For Stealing Chips / Police Men Are After Me Final Update / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Men Are After Me by 400billionman: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Are you NEYMAR ?
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
400billionman:
Are you NEYMAR ?
Lol am not
Re: Police Men Are After Me by 400billionman: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:

Lol am not

There are so many jobless girls who depend only on sex money to eat.

Stay away from such girls.

The Power of women is Blackmail.

They know how to tell stories to curry sympathy even when they breach agreement.

1 Like

Re: Police Men Are After Me by atilla(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bro. I would advice joy keep calling her and beg her. Also if you have any other friend in common ask them to beg on your behalf.
Let us know how it goes sha and how u resolve it
Re: Police Men Are After Me by Ranchhoddas: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:

Bro na just to know how hurt she was, I no wan enter sars wahala again or near station, if I try am e go involve many things. The last time sars pick me na 1m I use bail myself
You get 1m to pay na him you dey run for SARS? When you no kill person?

This story get K leg.

1 Like

Re: Police Men Are After Me by Amuocha: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
But where is lalasticlala now sef shocked
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
You get 1m to pay na him you dey run for SARS? When you no kill person?

This story get K leg.
Bro this story long na my business money I use sought my self and it affect my business wella, so I no need that shit again base on say I don already get file there them go like milk me again
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

you aren't saying the truth. . the lady in question may have some incriminating evidence against you that she saw while in your house. are you sure you're not into Yahoo whereby the girls saw evidences and may want to nail you for that Wit this your comment..
My first matter with has nothing to do with yahoo, am not a gboy i have a legit hustle. Na truth I dey talk
Re: Police Men Are After Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hmmm..nah woohh
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmmm oh so you two are, still communicating fine fine, guy you can still sweet talk her out of this mess it's possible, tell her you are falling in love with her since the incident, from her response u will find a weak point to hit and make her submit, don't act tough act vulnerable like a guy in love, love kindness softness is the best gimmick in situations like this
bro thanks for this advice I called her this evening begging and even forming cry, sweet mouth her small and asked to take her out tomorrow, she agreed on that. Right now am scared if she is trying to lure me to those sars guys, bro this girl really mean me. To make matters worse my mom called me this evening telling me that she saw me in a trance in a big problem that I should come back to see as soon as possible.
Re: Police Men Are After Me by SmellingAnus(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:
bro thanks for this advice I called her this evening begging and even forming cry, sweet mouth her small and asked to take her out tomorrow, she agreed on that. Right now am scared if she is trying to lure me to those sars guys, bro this girl really mean me. To make matters worse my mom called me this evening telling me that she saw me in a trance in a big problem that I should come back to see as soon as possible.
tell the girl you want to start dating her... First of all go and meet your mum and talk to her... Explain to your mum all that happened... She no go reject you... She go give you better solution
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
SmellingAnus:
tell the girl you want to start dating her... First of all go and meet your mum and talk to her... Explain to your mum all that happened... She no go reject you... She go give you better solution
Thanks bro, lord save me from this situation, before she left my house, she swore to deal with me and she is trying hard to do that
Re: Police Men Are After Me by drmikeadams(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
grin the olosho really wan teach u lesson;simply learn d lesson and leave dem naija girls alone..they have nothing to offer except sex;blackmailing and billing with their unending problems and hunger killing them grin
Re: Police Men Are After Me by SmellingAnus(m): 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:

Thanks bro, lord save me from this situation, before she left my house, she swore to deal with me and she is trying hard to do that
next time bro... Fear women... Becareful... They are not as weak as we think... She fit don give those sars guys free toto and now them wan use you shine ... Chei.... Matters like this dey turn person to born again by force...
Re: Police Men Are After Me by drmikeadams(m): 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:

. Find way make she send her account number so u send her money. No near her as she go alert SARS them,,she don give u allegations;before u go comot from dat case u go don close ur biz..leave ur house for d mean time
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Thanks to all nairalanders who gave me a piece of advice in this trying time, I appreciate, God bless you all, no matter what nairaland have been helpful to so many people, over look the bashing, you must see an advice that will go a long way in helping you. Let me also say that I am innocent of all the allegation she is laying against me .
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
drmikeadams:
. Find way make she send her account number so u send her money. No near her as she go alert SARS them,,she don give u allegations;before u go comot from dat case u go don close ur biz..leave ur house for d mean time
Bro as it stands now am not planning to enter that house any time soon, I am even planning to enter ghana by next week but I will try to see my mother be for I decide
Re: Police Men Are After Me by drmikeadams(m): 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
smadav:

Bro as it stands now am not planning to enter that house any time soon, I am even planning to enter ghana by next week but I will try to see my mother be for I decide
grin grin. Listen to snoop dog's "it wasn't ur fault" grin grin these hoes can't be controlled
Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2019
Update:

The army guy I asked to help me, called me this evening telling me he tried to drop the case as a rape case which them collect 10k from am, but them insist say I must show station to write statement tomorrow, what should i do, go or not.
Re: Police Men Are After Me by femmoy(m): 1:05am On Jun 09, 2019
smadav:
Update:

The army guy I asked to help me, called me this evening telling me he tried to drop the case as a rape case which them collect 10k from am, but them insist say I must show station to write statement tomorrow, what should i do, go or not.

since the soldier guy is ur trusted friend, I suggest u go and clear the mess on ground already so u don't keep living like a fugitive but make sure you go with him,don't go alone.
post updates tomorrow.

God will get u out of this mess and pls next time be careful of random girls, they are agents of the devil and they only come to steal,kill and destroy.

1 Like

Re: Police Men Are After Me by smadav(m): 6:10am On Jun 09, 2019
femmoy:

since the soldier guy is ur trusted friend, I suggest u go and clear the mess on ground already so u don't keep living like a fugitive but make sure you go with him,don't go alone.
post updates tomorrow.

God will get u out of this mess and pls next time be careful of random girls, they are agents of the devil and they only come to steal,kill and destroy.
Thanks bro, I have learn my lesson, i just ask God for his mercy in this trying time, once am out of this poo am done with girls
Re: Police Men Are After Me by Sportwin(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2019
B like Dem arrest op oo
Re: Police Men Are After Me by alphaNomega: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2019
smadav:

Bro na just to know how hurt she was, I no wan enter sars wahala again or near station, if I try am e go involve many things. The last time sars pick me na 1m I use bail myself

1m? You kill person?

See don't answer that stupid girl. Leave her to continue spending money on top police na she go tire.
Re: Police Men Are After Me by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Good morning bro
Do you still have the chat with you
If yes you are safe. Go to anyone that is mouthted in your area.
Explain yourself with the chat screen shot...but a woman will be better ok.
Pls you also need to lie that she is your regular olosho in fact your friends that travel out last December sef bleep and you guys had three some. Problem started when she saw you with another girl. She felt jelouse
Untop wetin you asked her then she said she love you. You now ask her but we don't have such agreement....
Add tye remaining ......listen perhaps she is called to defend herself...never call her ashawo
Appear feeble ans cheated talk as of you fear the girl sef set that way people there will know she really want to take advantage of you because you are a nice guy.
Re: Police Men Are After Me by alphaNomega: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmmm oh so you two are, still communicating fine fine, guy you can still sweet talk her out of this mess it's possible, tell her you are falling in love with her since the incident, from her response u will find a weak point to hit and make her submit, don't act tough act vulnerable like a guy in love, love kindness softness is the best gimmick in situations like this

Don't listen to this man! Best you avoid the bítch. Someone that went this length to put you into trouble?
Re: Police Men Are After Me by ninetiethcrown7(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2019
Sportwin:
B like Dem arrest op oo

One week don pass ohhh... this is serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent / What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / Dancer Jane Mena Drops Hottest #silhouttechallenge Video With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.