Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent (2731 Views)

Gold Digger Alert:men Be Wise Before Dem Use Your Sense / How She Made Me A Baby Daddy. Guys, Be Wise! / How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by pascalexmond: 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Sincerely,I ve been blind to what relationship is all about all these years b'cos I was not a regular visitor to d romance section of nairaland.

Since,I started visiting nairaland to learn from d experiences of so many persons and d various pieces of advice & criticisms provided,it has had so much impact on my emotional life.

First,applying most of d strategies I learned here gave me d needed courage to put an end to a toxic relationship which almost made me financially handicapped all in d name of loving a girl who was just after my pocket.

Infact,she became a monster when d money stopped flowing in just few days.

Since then I had been taking my time,cautiously to get a girl to fill that vacuum but unfortunately it seems most of them ve d same modus operandi of gold digging and this I acknowledge timely b'cos of my past experience and strategies provided on this forum.

Lately,I see all women as extortionist.Every babe to me now is a suspect of ripping me off and that ideology has helped me expose them,enable me to save a lot of money that would ve been expended on useless outings,gluttony,flamboyance,hotel bills and all sorts of rubbish.

Infact,d few times I ve had d urge for sex,I just masturbate to give myself relief and peace as I was never in a relationship for sex but for love and companionship but unfortunately these babes just toil with ur emotions out of greed.

What makes me so delighted is d extra money I now ve in my account as I know how much I would ve spent in d last few weeks.

Whenever it is time,if possible, I will get a reserved and responsible girl as a wife.Let d slay queens and gold diggers park well.

I was so stupid.

I want to advice guys who are still under d spell of these unfortunate girls in d name of love to summon d courage in putting them to d test for just a day or two.D moment d funds stops flowing,they will disappear.

Two or three days after meeting them,they start making all sorts of demands,from replacement of phones to house rent and wardrobe allowance.

These are things I took to be normal b'4 as a way of having a girl to my self but it was a fundamental error.

Guys,pls,wise up.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by AstroG: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
You have been liberated from the Wickedness and whoresomeness of Naija girls,that their sole aim in this world is to Gold dig.

Wehdone
Welcome

@Martinez39 Jonnydispute Capslocked

18 Likes

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:03am On Nov 02, 2019
Glad u took the advice bro.....

1 Like

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 02, 2019
Oga, it's good that God delivered you from shackles of darkness but not all girls are like that.. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by proudevil: 12:19am On Nov 02, 2019
The most hated section on nairaland by some girls and the feminist is this section.. ROMANCE...men are wiser this days,thanks to the men folks.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 02, 2019
I come here to kill brain cells grin

2 Likes

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by pascalexmond: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2019
Zita55:
Oga, it's good that God delivered you from shackles of darkness but not all girls are like that.. undecided

I agree with u but from my discoveries lately, it is one out of every 1000 9ja babes that might be different.
My sister,I pity this our generation.No wife material again oo..They re scarce.

We guys need to shine our eyes properly so that we don't die untimely

D situation is outrageous.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by donaldtruman: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2019
Am happy for u bro...
Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Jflex07(m): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2019
True that bro..No hoes much gain!

1 Like

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by donaldtruman: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2019
pascalexmond:

I agree with u but from my discoveries lately, it is one out of every 1000 9ja babes that might be different.

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Martinez39(m): 8:22am On Nov 02, 2019
pascalexmond:

Don't listen to Zita55. All girls are like that. The one who you think is descent is also like that. Good to see that you've realised that romantic relationship is a scam. Save your money and use it for better things.

16 Likes

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeew, it's now that Christmas is around the corner you decided to be wise eh? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Ryan03(f): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2019
Zita55:

so you are saying you are not like that?
Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by pascalexmond: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Mtcheeeeeeew, it's now that Christmas is around the corner you decided to be wise eh? Lol
grin
Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2019
Nice to hear, but your wisdom isn't complete until you read ChatDîcted.

Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/ and give testimonies like every other guys who have been giving on a daily basis.

Thank me later and all the best.

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by pascalexmond: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't listen to Zita55. All girls are like that. The one who you think is descent is also like that. Good to see that you've realised that romantic relationship is a scam. Save your money and use it for better things.
Bro,we don't even know who to trust amongst them again o.

Relationship in 9ja now has been commercialized.

It is transactional

9 Likes

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Oreofepeters: 9:13am On Nov 02, 2019
pascalexmond:
Sincerely,I ve been blind to what relationship is all about all these years b'cos I was not a regular visitor to d romance section of nairaland.

Since,I started visiting nairaland to learn from d experiences of so many persons and d various pieces of advice & criticisms provided,it has had so much impact on my emotional life.

First,applying most of d strategies I learned here gave me d needed courage to put an end to a toxic relationship which almost made me financially handicapped all in d name of loving a girl who was just after my pocket.

Infact,she became a monster when d money stopped flowing in just few days.

Since then I had been taking my time,cautiously to get a girl to fill that vacuum but unfortunately it seems most of them ve d same modus operandi of gold digging and this I acknowledge timely b'cos of my past experience and strategies provided on this forum.

Lately,I see all women as extortionist.Every babe to me now is a suspect of ripping me off and that ideology has helped me expose them,enable me to save a lot of money that would ve been expended on useless outings,gluttony,flamboyance,hotel bills and all sorts of rubbish.

Infact,d few times I ve had d urge for sex,I just masturbate to give myself relief and peace as I was never in a relationship for sex but for love and companionship but unfortunately these babes just toil with ur emotions out of greed.

What makes me so delighted is d extra money I now ve in my account as I know how much I would ve spent in d last few weeks.

Whenever it is time,if possible, I will get a reserved and responsible girl as a wife.Let d slay queens and gold diggers park well.

I was so stupid.

I want to advice guys who are still under d spell of these unfortunate girls in d name of love to summon d courage in putting them to d test for just a day or two.D moment d funds stops flowing,they will disappear.

Two or three days after meeting them,they start making all sorts of demands,from replacement of phones to house rent and wardrobe allowance.

These are things I took to be normal b'4 as a way of having a girl to my self but it was a fundamental error.

Guys,pls,wise up.
Why did you do that when you can get a fine girl with curves for just N700 Or 1k ? They full my area
Oloshos are your best bet if you wanna save yourself from naija girls palava.
They ain't different from normal girlfriends - PAY and get a FVCK all the same.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Martinez39(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2019
pascalexmond:

Bro,we don't even know who to trust amongst them again o.

Relationship in 9ja now has been commercialized.

It is transactional
Relationship has always been a scam. As a man, women see you as a utility and you are only loved for what you can provide. Romantic relationship is a waste of time and resources.

11 Likes

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2019
Martinez39:

1 Like

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2019
Guest007:
I come here to kill brain cells grin
are you really the one on your dp.
Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Kevsmart88(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2019
I understand you're trying to stress a point about our nigerian gurls but truth be told we still have responsible,well mannered ladies among us...Jus because few eggs are spoilt in ur crate doesn't mean U dispose of them all...And I've said it countless times,guys pls do not expect sexual gratification for ur magnanimity...If U wanna be nice to a woman,pls be without expecting anything in return except u spell it out from the onset...My 2 cents

10 Likes

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2019
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. Experience did. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by pascalexmond: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by pascalexmond: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2019
Kevsmart88:
I understand you're trying to stress a point about our nigerian gurls but truth be told we still have responsible,well mannered ladies among us...Jus because few eggs are spoilt in ur crate doesn't mean U dispose of them all...And I've said it countless times,guys pls do not expect sexual gratification for ur magnanimity...If U wanna be nice to a woman,pls be without expecting anything in return except u spell it out from the onset...My 2 cents
This can only work if our girls stop having it in their head that any guy who approaches them for a relationship is just after their body.

The truth is that there are some guys out there and am proud to say am one,who is not into a relationship for sexual purpose.

Once we grow to love and understand each other, that is what is of utmost importance.

Sex is secondary to complement a relationship, not a priority.

We can never see an end to pretty women.

7 Likes

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by ednut1(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2019
I cannot remember the last time a gal asked me for hair card or phone money. I don't give hungry gals audience. Date girls with sense. Once they see you are a mumu they take advantage of you.

12 Likes

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by donaldtruman: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
ednut1:
I cannot remember the last time a gal asked me for hair card or phone money. I don't give hungry gals audience. Date girls with sense. Once they see you are a mumu they take advantage of you.
Of course..When they see u ve a kind heart which they ought to appreciate & treat with care,u will be called a maga as they keep draining u

Very unreasonable specie of humans.

11 Likes

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by donaldtruman: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
ednut1:
Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
are you really the one on your dp.

Erm... No... It's my cousin tongue
Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
Guest007:

Erm... No... It's my cousin tongue
say me to her she is beautiful wink
Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by AkhereOkaka(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
Zita55:

You're on point, aptly put girls that are not like that are rare. Majority of them have this entitlement mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Raalsalghul: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2019
pascalexmond:

Before I used to think that that "Nigerian girls are golddiggers" talk was highly exagerrated.

Recent experiences have thought me otherwise.

Even the ones you are casual friends with are scheming to rip you off with no value added from them to the friendship.

Truth is that, I have no qualms dishing out cash to a Nigerian lady, but the request must be genuine and she must be deserving of it.

I've now begin to accept the fact that I might not get married especially as I'm still in this climate.

However, the whole thing has made me begin to appreciate my sisters and mum more. At least when shit hits the fan, I know they've got my back.

Same reason why I don't blame/judge guys that resort to prostitutes/runs girls.

Naija ladies matter don tire person.

Spits!

8 Likes

Re: Nilairaland Has Made Me Smart,wise & Prudent by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Use this one cool temper grin grin grin grin!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA8NwU92KkDbSkyn53-Cs0g?sub_confirmation=1

Raalsalghul:

Before I used to think that that "Nigerian girls are golddiggers" talk was highly exagerrated.

Recent experiences have thought me otherwise.

Even the ones you are casual friends with are scheming to rip you off with no value added from them to the friendship.

Truth is that, I have no qualms dishing out cash to a Nigerian lady, but the request must be genuine and she must be deserving of it.

I've now begin to accept the fact that I might not get married especially as I'm still in this climate.

However, the whole thing has made me begin to appreciate my sisters and mum more. At least when shit hits the fan, I know they've got my back.

Same reason why I don't blame/judge guys that resort to prostitutes/runs girls.

Naija ladies matter don tire person.

Spits!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol / Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. / Dancer Jane Mena Drops Hottest #silhouttechallenge Video With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.