Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1445374 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tshoboy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=donbuchi1 post=83363700][quote]
Have you clicked on track in your attached image?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luvlaja80: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
am not even seeing anything like track ur application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luvlaja80: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
this was d last mail sent to me dat it have been transferred to decision centre

1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tshoboy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
luvlaja80:
am not even seeing anything like track ur application
Click on the link in the payment email from ukvi that takes you to your application. Click on biometric. That will take you to your TLS page where you will be able to track.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luvlaja80: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
and I open d link but nothing like biometric or either tracking
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tshoboy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
luvlaja80:
this was d last mail sent to me dat it have been transferred to decision centre

When did you apply? And did you pay for priority service?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luvlaja80: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
I applied on d 8th..I did not pay for priority. I did normal standard
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by donbuchi1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=tshoboy post=83364241][/quote]

u can't click on my attachment, but u can on the real site... it was just for an illustration.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luvlaja80: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
am not talking about ur own attachment..I mean on their site am not seeing such...or can u send d link to d site.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by AjalaDtraveller(f): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
Quick question please.
How does the UK embassy verify ones travel history? Do I scan the visa pages to the TLS website? Or upload tickets,? Waiting for an answer please

cheesy
Update
Visa Approved!

6 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Suuz: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
luvlaja80:

It isn’t up to 15 working days yet, it’s just about 11 working days or so, just calm down.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luvlaja80: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
thank uuuuu...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tshoboy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
luvlaja80:
I think standard process usually takes 3-4 weeks. So give it time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tofo(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hello everyone.Please i am applying for the standard 6 months tourist visa. My biometrics is scheduled for next tomorrow.
In the TLS site where i am to upload my document, am i to upload my bank statement also or just go with it on the day of biometrics .
Please advise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tshoboy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
tofo:
Hello everyone.Please i am applying for the standard 6 months tourist visa. My biometrics is scheduled for next tomorrow.
In the TLS site where i am to upload my document, am i to upload my bank statement also or just go with it on the day of biometrics .
Please advise
If you selected self service, you will see a place to upload documents on their website and you are expected to upload all your documents. The things you are expected to bring for the appointment will be your passport, first page of application form and appointment letter.
There’s no need going with all documents because they won’t be able to upload it.
However, if you selected assisted service. You won’t be able to upload on TLS website and you should go along with all your documents.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Aibisoye0: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Applied on the 8th as well. Got a decision mail this morning. Hopefully it will be ready tomorrow or next

luvlaja80:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luvlaja80: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Wish u luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Good evening guys , I’ve just picked up my passport today and I was denied ..

Thank you for your letter attached with my passport . I have a question to ask about my application. I can prove that the large amount of 500,000 naira in my account have been there for a long time saved up from my clothing business and other deposits aside from the ones from PsychCare Foundation (80,000)and Ezesco farms 60,000( Ezesco Farms Belongs to my father , I work with him weekends as supervisor, he is old now can’t walk 5 hectares of land ) other deposits were from sales of clothing items.

I can show proof of a roofed house sitting on the land in my name. I submitted the survey in my application

The reason i added 168,000 is the addition of 60,000 and 80,000.. I have spent money on my trips to South Africa , Kenya , Rwanda , and Ghana .. does it mean I can’t apply for an all expense paid trip ?

I live in Osun state , printed my bank statement before leaving .. paid for transportation , visa and hotel because I went a day earlier all from my zenith bank account ..

Do you guys think I should go for a priority visa ?
The company that invited me is ready to reimburse me for the first application but I will be responsible for the other one ..

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
tswft:

Thank you for your letter attached with my passport . I have a question to ask about my application. I can prove that the large amount of 500,000 naira in my account have been there for a long time saved up from my clothing business and other deposits aside from the ones from PsychCare Foundation (80,000)and Ezesco farms 60,000( Ezesco Farms Belongs to my father , I work with him weekends as supervisor, he is old now can’t walk 5 hectares of land ) other deposits were from sales of clothing items.

I can show proof of a roofed house sitting on the land in my name. I submitted the survey in my application

The reason i added 168,000 is the addition of 60,000 and 80,000.. I have spent money on my trips to South Africa , Kenya , Rwanda , and Ghana .. does it mean I can’t apply for an all expense paid trip ?

I live in Osun state , printed my bank statement before leaving .. paid for transportation , visa and hotel because I went a day earlier all from my zenith bank account ..

The company that invited me is ready to reimburse me for the first application but I will be responsible for the other one ..

The program is from 17th to 23 of next month .. I have 30k in the account.. they are refunding 94k and I get paid 140k In few days
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Why did u allow yourself deposit 500k at once into your account when your official disposable income is 80k... even if you can now prove the source as you say... it is always better to avoid huge deposits entering your account especially at a crucial time of visa application and not attaching any grand documents to establish the origin of such funds

This money lodgement has been causing a lot of refusals and it is painful that till today it is. Sorry
I know how you feel. Sorry again. Me I think you should not apply again so soon.
tswft:

The program is from 17th to 23 of next month .. I have 30k in the account.. they are refunding 94k and I get paid 140k In few days
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
tshoboy:

Not all the time. It’s possible the applications are handled by different ECOs. I think TLS says on their website that family members should use Flexi appointment if they want their application to be treated together. I did that for my family and we all got our responses at the same time.

do flexi attract some extra fees.... ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Candybright: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
opomulero:

Yes, each memeber of the family pay for it. angry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Justblow: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
tswft:

If your total monthly income is 140k....do you have payslip to support this?

The last paragraph, the ECO said you claim to earn 1.6m in a year from other income.... How true is this?

Hope he is not referring to your salary from your employment?.... You need to calm down and understand the content of your refusal...

And by the way... 1 hectare of land = 13 and half plot, are you saying your dad own 13.5 * 5 = 67 plots of land?... Hope you didn't write this in your cover letter. Please check your facts all other again against the refusal...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 23, 2019
giselle237:
Why did u allow yourself deposit 500k at once into your account when your official disposable income is 80k... even if you can now prove the source as you say... it is always better to avoid huge deposits entering your account especially at a crucial time of visa application and not attaching any grand documents to establish the origin of such funds

This money lodgement has been causing a lot of refusals and it is painful that till today it is. Sorry
I know how you feel. Sorry again. Me I think you should not apply again so soon.
The money has been in the in that account sinc 2017 in a fixed deposit account .. after I was denied last year I wanted to travel and the NGO I was traveling with allowed me to travel but pay later .. I had to liquidate the foxed deposit this year to pay up some bills .. I didn’t deposit the money this year .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 23, 2019
Justblow:

The last paragraph, the ECO said you claim to earn 1.6m in a year from other income.... How true is this?

Hope he is not referring to your salary from your employment?.... You need to calm down and understand the content of your refusal...

And by the way... 1 hectare of land = 13 and half plot, are you saying your dad own 13.5 * 5 = 67 plots of land?... Hope you didn't write this in your cover letter. Please check your facts all other again against the refusal...

That’s actually what they are referring to but I don’t have pay slips to support it .. Dad only hand cash to either me or other workers at the farm to make the payment into my bank account and the NGO I earn 80k also make payment into my bank account..

It’s actually true , you can’t walk round my dad’s farm it’s a government leased land of 5 hectares .. I need to go see him tomorrow self
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 23, 2019
Justblow:

I believe the other income is the 60k paid to me by dad .. it’s not a formal employment so my dad don’t issue pay slips ... 80k + 60 = 140k * 12 makes it ... 1.6m that’s what I did .. I have 60 reflecting in my bank statement in his farm’s name for over 11 months
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 23, 2019
giselle237:

I know how you feel. Sorry again. Me I think you should not apply

again so soon.

It was deposited two years ago but you know money in fixed deposit accounts don’t reflect until liquidation.. that’s what I did when I need to pay for my trips in May .. it was even done before I won the competition
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tshoboy(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2019
opomulero:

Yeah. 42k per member of the family/group and you can also walk on anytime for the appointment. Did mine the second day after application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Hacuttie: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
I was rejected UK visa in July and I am applying again with my wife. Our budget is 2200GBP my question is how to state our budget in the application. Will she repeat my budget in her application or we should separate the budget. Forgive my ignorance, this is the first time I am doing it myself. I need input from experience forum members @justwise kindly help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dotun4real: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Good evening my people,I will like to share my refusal letter to u guys and I need advise cos I really need to contest it, I only have 5 large deposit in my account which was adequately explained in d cover letter and the deposit are the loans from my company,sales of my shares,and my upfront which have all explained and attach prove ,I wonder the basis of the letter,pls I need advise

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dotun4real: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
I actually used part of my upfront for the investment which can be seen in my statement and I also referred to it the cover letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.