Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1445435 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LiftedMan: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
josiahese:

No.
It depends on your ties.
It could be a reason to issue or to reject .
Some VO might consider your ties here and say since you have a Sister as citizen she will take you in.
Some might review your ties with your Home country and still issue.
It depends on your state in Nigeria.
Give a good application and explain your ties.

Okay. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josiahese(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Misstoffee:
Please, when did you get a mail to pick up your passport?

Friday
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Misstoffee: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ok thanks. I’m still waiting

josiahese:

Friday
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iyaaliyah: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hello, how is work going

Pls this question confuses me always.
1. Total amount of money that you get in a year: I believe this is a calculation of my salary per annum and any other profit from side business?
2. How much money do you have in savings: Does this mean the entire balance of my account now (cos I don’t have any other account where I save money) can I just use my balance?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Moshkom(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Good Day Everybody here. Pls I need to LINK and procedure of application for LEAVE and WORK VISA in the UK. Thanks a lot as you help a brother out.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by stjsd(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Moshkom:
Good Day Everybody here. Pls I need to LINK and procedure of application for LEAVE and WORK VISA in the UK. Thanks a lot as you help a brother out.

A friend of mine just relocated to the UK with this 3 days ago. though he is a Nurse. Pls don't ask me the link as i don't knw it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ejiroogidi: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
Good Day Everyone, please I applied for a visit visa on the 14th October at Abuja and today 29th October, I received an email today that my application has been concluded. Please is this normal because it is not up to the 14th day.
Thank you everyone and pardon my question.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Suuz: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ejiroogidi:
Good Day Everyone, please I applied for a visit visa on the 14th October at Abuja and today 29th October, I received an email today that my application has been concluded. Please is this normal because it is not up to the 14th day.

It is very normal.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Suuz: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
Udehpromise1:
am prepared please I need help thank you

Okay, so what are your questions?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josiahese(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ejiroogidi:

It's very normal.
Mine once took 7 days , that's my first application in 2016.
It can take 7 days to 15 days.

It's very normal

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kocolliz: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
What was written in her mail? Does it contain any French language explaining each statement in d mail. I applied same date and got a mail today.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Udehpromise1: 2:13am On Oct 30, 2019
Suuz:
I need help on how to get UK or any European country visa

Okay, so what are your questions?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lee310: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Chai.. the agent packaged me as married in 2012 and included marriage certificate and daughters certificate oh.. all of the certificates re gone, Destroyed. That's the only problem. What do I do guys? Now I want to submit my application as a single man that I have always been oh.

This is a really tough one here I must say because I don't know how you want to wash it off. Best advice come out clean and pray you don't get banned. If you never submitted documents to the aforementioned marriage then it would be better for you but rn think outside the box.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lee310: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2019
Best advice don't let any agent package rubbish for you. They will spoil your image and immigration history. They are after money alone... If you can't be truthful please don't apply oh... else OYO is your case. There are good and reputable travel companies that can help tho if you can't read on here and do it yourself. Be Truthful to help yourself oh... The world is changing so fast. My 1Kobo... Everything you say will be used against you if false.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iyaaliyah: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Pls, what’s these priority services we have for appointment booking? Is there priority service in V/I too? Pls help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Green4(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=Ejiroogidi post=83571137]Good Day Everyone, please I applied for a visit visa on the 14th October at Abuja and today 29th October, I received an email today that my application has been concluded. Please is this normal because it is not up to the 14th day.
Thank you everyone and pardon my question.[/quot

It's normal I applied on 16th September and got concluded SMS, have gone for pickup still not ready....has anyone been in this shoes before

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kenraj(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2019
justwise:

Please check TLScontact website all the info you need regarding priority/super service prices and their timelines

Good day Bro.

I"d like to PM you for some personal and private consultation. Do I go ahead?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Aibisoye0: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Visas recieved for DW and I

Timelines:

I filled the application online myself for both. Did self service so I dont have to pay extra 20k.

Submitted: 08 October 2019
Decision email: Mine- 22 October 2019 and pick up email came 2 days later 24 October and I picked up 25 October 2019.

DW- Decision email came 25 October 2019 and pick up mail 29 October. She picked up today 30 October 2019.

I was a bit worried about hers because she was using a fresh passport with my surname although she has been to the uk over 10 times before we married. I didnt upload previous visas using the other option. At the point of submission.

4 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
kenraj:

Good day Bro.

I"d like to PM you for some personal and private consultation. Do I go ahead?

No, post your question here please.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cascas: 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
hamzat55:
Good evening house. I applied October 2, received concluded email on 23rd but I have not received email for pick up from TLS. Is this normal?

Have you received a pickup mail now?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cascas: 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=Damask post=83450187]

Sorry for responding late. I have ẹ-mailed them and they responded with the follow;

Dear Lagbaja,

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry, there is no time frame for the passports to be dispatched, please wait until the VAC gets in contact with you in regards to the collection of your passports.

Regards.

Please house, what should I do?

Biometric : 19th Sept.

Concluded: 4th

Hello Damask,
Any hope?, have you gotten feedback?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cascas: 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=Damask post=83450187]

Sorry for responding late. I have ẹ-mailed them and they responded with the follow;

Dear Lagbaja,

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry, there is no time frame for the passports to be dispatched, please wait until the VAC gets in contact with you in regards to the collection of your passports.

Regards.

Please house, what should I do?

Biometric : 19th Sept.

Concluded: 4th

Hello Damask,
Any hope?, have you gotten feedback?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cascas: 12:07am On Oct 31, 2019
Pls house I want to ask, once someone gets a conclusion mail.
How long does it takes for it to be dispatched, cos the person used express courier return.?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Misstoffee: 2:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Hello,
I’m still waiting for my passport to be sent to the vac. I haven’t received any response from them after the call.
[quote author=cascas post=83610457][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Misstoffee: 2:43am On Oct 31, 2019
Once it’s received by the VAC its dispatched immediately. I applied with my family and my dad just received an email from TLS on Tuesday . The passport was dispatched same day.
The rest of us are still waiting.

cascas:
Pls house I want to ask, once someone gets a conclusion mail.
How long does it takes for it to be dispatched, cos the person used express courier return.?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by missava(f): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

URGENT GUYS!
Pls when does TLS office in Ikeja OPEN FOR PASSPORT COLLECTION? I need to leave Lagos as early as possible today.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josiahese(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2019
I can read alot of people waiting for their dispatch package.
Please be patient .
If you have submitted and you've done your biometric and decision has been made you chill.
Sometimes documents are taken as far as Sheffield, UK for some applications.
It might take 14 days for this document to return back. I'm speaking from my own experience.
They lost some of my vital documents because it was taken to UK.
When you receive a decision, wait for 14 days then if you don't receive an email from courier before you bother.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josiahese(m): 6:59am On Oct 31, 2019
missava:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

URGENT GUYS!
Pls when does TLS office in Ikeja OPEN FOR PASSPORT COLLECTION? I need to leave Lagos as early as possible today.
Thank you.

Be there by 8AM.
8:30 is there opening time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.