Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1451703 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Suuz: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Juliansamuel:

Bros Pls calm down, that quoted part is an assumption, but suuz is making it sound as if it must be a different ECO whereas it could be either, that is d reason why I gave him that instance you quoted. You guys are too quick to pass insults indirectly. Calm down pls

Juliansamuel! Stop using me as an excuse, I didn’t insist it was a different eco,I only said it must have been sent to another eco, hence the delay. I only insisted that the application was treated individually despite the fact that you think it was scanned together, meaning the child’s application is being worked on separately from his dad, now let this issue rest, since you know the answer to your question, all is well now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lantrenzo: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thank you Nikimanni7 for your help. I really appreciate this.

Nikimanni7:

1.$122
2.I have no idea but you research online
3.No, it will not attract any fee except you applied to assisted service. Good luck

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by hamzat55: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Good evening house. I applied October 2, received concluded email on 23rd but I have not received email for pick up from TLS. Is this normal?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Suuz: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
hamzat55:
Good evening house. I applied October 2, received concluded email on 23rd but I have not received email for pick up from TLS. Is this normal?

It’s normal, just wait till next week, you will get the collection email, I wish you the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juliansamuel: 4:02am On Oct 27, 2019
Suuz:

Juliansamuel! Stop using me as an excuse, I didn’t insist it was a different eco,I only said it must have been sent to another eco, hence the delay. I only insisted that the application was treated individually despite the fact that you think it was scanned together, meaning the child’s application is being worked on separately from his dad, now let this issue rest, since you know the answer to your question, all is well now.

Thank you. This well explained and clear and well understood. But it's funny though if the child is given and d father isn't for example, how will the child travel? Funny people
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by DebsMed: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Good morning house.
A quick one please.
I want to book an Assisted Service Appointment for 10k now, I'm seeing the FLEXI and PRIME TIME too. Looking at picking the PRIME TIME for 8am for 37k extra. What does the FLEXI added service mean and cost please? Are there extra charges aside the 10+37=47 if I pick the assisted Service and PRIME TIME combo for any day later this week? What are the downsides?

Thanks for your responses
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by KIDfurniture(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2019
I want to see London oh...UK.. now wey God don bless man.. personal and company account running every day. Stupid agent package me as married 2012 , I wish to use my original status now. I have seen dubai more than 3times and south Africa twice . London dey hungry me badly
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tshoboy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
DebsMed:
Good morning house.
A quick one please.
I want to book an Assisted Service Appointment for 10k now, I'm seeing the FLEXI and PRIME TIME too. Looking at picking the PRIME TIME for 8am for 37k extra. What does the FLEXI added service mean and cost please? Are there extra charges aside the 10+37=47 if I pick the assisted Service and PRIME TIME combo for any day later this week? What are the downsides?

Thanks for your responses

Flexi is 42k and it allows you work into their office anytime, any day. There are no extra charges asides that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by DebsMed: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
tshoboy:

Flexi is 42k and it allows you work into their office anytime, any day. There are no extra charges asides that.

Oh, cool. Okay, but if I pick it, I will still pay 10k for the Assisted Service or that then won't be necessary?
And if I was to pick the prime time which is
37k? Thanks much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by donbuchi1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Nooooo... just submitted once and was denied oh. I want to know if it's safe to submit with a changed status .

Why were you denied?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by KIDfurniture(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Denied because the stupid agent packaged that I was earning 600k monthly oh and the amount didnt reflect on account..

donbuchi1:

Why were you denied?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by olorogun1: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
KIDfurniture:
I want to see London oh...UK.. now wey God don bless man.. personal and company account running every day. Stupid agent package me as married 2012 , I wish to use my original status now. I have seen dubai more than 3times and south Africa twice . London dey hungry me badly

your case and mine are similar,though mine was 2007,i seek advice on this forum and @justwise said to me 'just apply' i did september and i was given 6month,i don't even have personal acct,i submitted one of my biz acct,no travel history but i stated how i used agent for the previously denied visa and every lies in the application and grace found me. so just apply.

5 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by KIDfurniture(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Re you for real ? Wow... abeg was it up to 10 year before u reapplied ? What year did you reapply ?

olorogun1:

your case and mine are similar,though mine was 2007,i seek advice on this forum and @justwise said to me 'just apply' i did september and i was given 6month,i don't even have personal acct,i submitted one of my biz acct,no travel history but i stated how i used agent for the previously denied visa and every lies in the application and grace found me. so just apply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
justwise:

In that case you need to submit a letter from your company and the company hosting the conference in the UK which has to contain details of the conference.

Letter from your company has to state how the conference is related to the company and the work you do for the company.

You have to submit your employment letter, payslips and salary account

Thanks boss, I can get the letter from the HR department, but I haven't received the letter from the UK company inviting us. Please do you know how much the speed track process costs for a short 6 months visa, as I will have to wait till they send it before processing my application but the timeline is short.

Do you know how much it cost and how long it takes to get the visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
badboy92:

Thanks boss, I can get the letter from the HR department, but I haven't received the letter from the UK company inviting us. Please do you know how much the speed track process costs for a short 6 months visa, as I will have to wait till they send it before processing my application but the timeline is short.

Do you know how much it cost and how long it takes to get the visa?

Please check TLScontact website all the info you need regarding priority/super service prices and their timelines
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
justwise:

Please check TLScontact website all the info you need regarding priority/super service prices and their timelines

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tshoboy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
DebsMed:

Oh, cool. Okay, but if I pick it, I will still pay 10k for the Assisted Service or that then won't be necessary?
And if I was to pick the prime time which is
37k? Thanks much

Yeah you will still pay 10k for assisted services. Not sure of prime time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bigtt76(f): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
Re-apply and in the section that ask you if your first application was filled by you, enter no and or in a cover letter state the discrepancies in the first application which led to your denial and state how you've rectified it now.

KIDfurniture:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by KIDfurniture(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Do they still ask applicants ; have you applied before ? I think I stilll remember that part..

uote author=bigtt76 post=83515169]Re-apply and in the section that ask you if your first application was filled by you, enter no and or in a cover letter state the discrepancies in the first application which led to your denial and state how you've rectified it now.

[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by KIDfurniture(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Brother I get your drift oh. I will claim I didnt fill the first application. Back it up with a cover letter claiming he fiĺled it and asked me to submit without showing me content

bigtt76:
Re-apply and in the section that ask you if your first application was filled by you, enter no and or in a cover letter state the discrepancies in the first application which led to your denial and state how you've rectified it now.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
olorogun1:

Bro, you stated you will be spending 2 million naira on your UK trip, right? If I'm correct, can you buttress on this by letting us know your monthly income and amount you stated in your application as monthly expenses?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Success2011: 6:52am On Oct 28, 2019
Good morning friends. I'm asking on behalf of a pal who has been invited to the UK by the uncle. However, in the column "Do you have a family in the UK?" in the visa form, there is no option of "uncle". Pls, what should be done? Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bigtt76(f): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2019
Ha! No over embellish the cover letter o! If you claim he submitted without your consent and yet when you went for the interview, you did not complain, you may be seen as an accomplice. Just find one thing one thing to claim shaaaa! cheesy

KIDfurniture:
Brother I get your drift oh. I will claim I didnt fill the first application. Back it up with a cover letter claiming he fiĺled it and asked me to submit without showing me content

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dolorsa:
Monthly disposable income is what you have left from your salary after monthly expenses. Great analysis. Well done.
Yes. Nice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lee310: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
KIDfurniture:

Brother with my little exp... I will advise you to be truthful at every application you make with the embassies now because it might come back to haunt you. You can't tell them you don't know about it... Goan read the rules and regulation... If you claim you don't know... I laugh oh... You might be banned for 10years but if you come out real... they may over turn it. Just select you're single and give a little explanation about the change... Don't give out too much info... But don't forget to stay truthful.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by donbuchi1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
So sorry, why not package yourself this time, do your findings, ask questions here and you don't need to pay any agent. First question is why do you want to go the UK? If for tourist visa, carefully go through https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa. Ask your questions here...

KIDfurniture:
Denied because the stupid agent packaged that I was earning 600k monthly oh and the amount didnt reflect on account..

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Success2011: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good Day
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Success2011:
Good day friends. I'm asking on behalf of a pal who has been invited to the UK by the uncle. However, in the column "Do you have a family in the UK?" in the visa form, there is no option of "uncle". Pls, what should be done? Thank you.
Choose other and write uncle.

If your dad brother, write paternal uncle.

If your mum brother, write maternal uncle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Success2011: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thank you. It's done. . herequote author=hosey post=83532600]
Choose other and write uncle.

If your dad brother, write paternal uncle.

If your mum brother, write maternal uncle.[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by KIDfurniture(m): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thanks for attending to my comment. Yes oh for tourist for now. I will go through the link you sent me.

donbuchi1:
So sorry, why not package yourself this time, do your findings, ask questions here and you don't need to pay any agent. First question is why do you want to go the UK? If for tourist visa, carefully go through https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa. Ask your questions here...

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by KIDfurniture(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
Chai.. the agent packaged me as married in 2012 and included marriage certificate and daughters certificate oh.. all of the certificates re gone, Destroyed. That's the only problem. What do I do guys? Now I want to submit my application as a single man that I have always been oh.

Lee310:

Brother with my little exp... I will advise you to be truthful at every application you make with the embassies now because it might come back to haunt you. You can't tell them you don't know about it... Goan read the rules and regulation... If you claim you don't know... I laugh oh... You might be banned for 10years but if you come out real... they may over turn it. Just select you're single and give a little explanation about the change... Don't give out too much info... But don't forget to stay truthful.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by TechSpot: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (770)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.