Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1439626 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by KodakBlack: 4:35am On Nov 07, 2019
youngbilly1:

thank you KodakBlack

You’re welcome!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fixed: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2019
Please I need TLS Abuja contact number. I am scheduled for biometrics and document submission on Monday which is now public holiday. The only number I saw online is not connecting.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 1blessing: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2019
thanks so much @steel101. i have uploaded after waiting so long for response. So help me God. Amen.
steel101:

Hello. You can upload your documents with respect t to the following categories;

1. Employment evidence: payslips, employment letter/ letter of introduction, tax certificate (tax from salaries)
2. Financial evidence: bank statement (salary/personal savings/business)
3. Travel and residency: hotel booking, flight booking (book on hold ), previous visas.
4. Residency temporary/permanent: Land deed, CofO, utility bill (for owned property), or tenancy receipt.
5. Family evidence: Marriage certificate, birth certificate.

I hope this answers your question.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Beverlyhills: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by showerses: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Provide the business and personal account statements and also invoices and receipts for the business payments
Beverlyhills:
People of God help please.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Beverlyhills: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thanks �
showerses:
Provide the business and personal account statements and also invoices and receipts for the business payments
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Trinity101(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Please, I want to know the requirements, procedure and everything involved to secure a Visa for someone who's uncle is a UK citizen by the uncle. And what type of Visa that can be given to him?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Elderss: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Fixed:
Please I need TLS Abuja contact number. I am scheduled for biometrics and document submission on Monday which is now public holiday. The only number I saw online is not connecting.

Just go there tomorrow or anytime you feel comfortable to go asides Monday ONLY if you are on a FLEXI appointment.
Let them know Monday is/was public holiday depending when you finally go.

I hope this helps.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tshoboy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Janechinem:

Sorry, I meant her salary is 200k and monthly expenses in Nigeria is 26k. Her friend will accommodate and feed her.

Means disposable income is 174k and 2x of it is 348k (£757 at rate of 460). If she can plan a budget around that for flight, feeding and others, then it should fly but it could be hard because flight could be around £600. Depending on the number of days, there is still feeding, transportation and sight seeing.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by themusketeer: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Candybright:

I believe the total sum of what you will pay will be shown before you proceed to confirm your appointment. I think you should pick time from 9:30. Don't pick 9am and 12pm as that's for super priority. If you do, when you get there, you MUST pay 42k or go back and reschedule another free date.

I chose 9:30 but it’s still telling me to pay 42,000
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Janechinem: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
tshoboy:

Means disposable income is 174k and 2x of it is 348k (£757 at rate of 460). If she can plan a budget around that for flight, feeding and others, then it should fly but it could be hard because flight could be around £600. Depending on the number of days, there is still feeding, transportation and sight seeing.

She doesn't need to keep any money for feeding and accommodation. Her friend will accommodate and feed her. I think she only need estimate for flight and she will stay for 10 days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ikenna072: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hello Gurus in the house. I'm new here on NL. My younger brother told me about it so I decided to join today.

I have one question to ask. I just got approved.

(1) Can someone on a visit visa convert its visa in UK? What I mean is this, can I get married to a UK passport holder in other to get my stay?. I have a friend in UK who is a citizen. She's my childhood friend, her family relocated to UK in 2002.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ikenna072: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Please gurus in the house I need help. I was told I could get help here
Ikenna072:
Hello Gurus in the house. I'm new here on NL. My younger brother told me about it so I decided to join today.

I have one question to ask. I just got approved.

(1) Can someone on a visit visa convert its visa in UK? What I mean is this, can I get married to a UK passport holder in other to get my stay?. I have a friend in UK who is a citizen. She's my childhood friend, her family relocated to UK in 2002.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ikenna072:
Please gurus in the house I need help. I was told I could get help here

Option 1: You can apply for marriage visitor visa. Then get married to her. Then return home. She will thereafter apply for spouse visa for you.

Option 2: study on the uk under tier 4. You can marry and apply for spouse visa. You dont need to travel back.

Option 3: Wife comes to Nigeria to marry you. Then you can apply for spouse visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ikenna072: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thanks a lot for your quick response. The problem is that she doesn't want to come to Nigeria. Let me just say she's scared of the recent things happening in Nigeria. I have gotten my 6months visa already.

My question is this, can I wed her over there to get my stay?
hosey:

Option 1: You can apply for marriage visitor visa. Then get married to her. Then return home. She will thereafter apply for spouse visa for you.

Option 2: study on the uk under tier 4. You can marry and apply for spouse visa. You dont need to travel back.

Option 3: Wife comes to Nigeria to marry you. Then you can apply for spouse visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ikenna072:
Thanks a lot for your quick response. The problem is that she doesn't want to come to Nigeria. Let me just say she's scared of the recent things happening in Nigeria. I have gotten my 6months visa already.

If it is normal sandard visa, no you cant.

You can only wed through marriage visitor visa.

Convince her to come to Nigeria and marry so u can apply for spouse visa. Even fine oyinbo young women marry who they have not seen before (face to face) and risk it to come to Nigeria.

If she truly loves you and eager to marry, she will come to Nigeria. Travelling to meet her will make it easy for spouse visa success as it further proves that your relationship is genuine.

I think you are giving her signs that you just want her for the paper. You better dont dump her when u have paper.

Dont force yourself on her. Marry the lady that will make you happy and not for paper.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ikenna072:

No you can't
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ikenna072: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thanks
hosey:

If it is normal sandard visa, no you cant.

You can only wed through marriage visitor visa.

Convince her to come to Nigeria and marry so u can apply for spouse visa. Even fine oyinbo young women marry who they have not seen before (face to face) and risk it to come to Nigeria.

If she truly loves you and eager to marry, she will come to Nigeria. Travelling to meet her will make it easy for spouse visa success as it further proves that your relationship is genuine.

I think you are giving her signs that you just want her for the paper. You better dont dump her when u have paper.

Dont force yourself on her. Marry the lady that will make you happy and not for paper.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ikenna072: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
OK thanks.
justwise:
[/b]

No you can't
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ikenna072: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ikenna072:
OK thanks.
Last question please. I wrote that that I'll be staying for 14 days... But I might over stay cos I want to convince her to follow me to Nigeria.

Will it affect my application for spouse visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ikenna072: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ikenna072:
Thanks
Last question please. I wrote that that I'll be staying for 14 days... But I might over stay cos I want to convince her to follow me to Nigeria.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Asin u will be convincing her for 6 months? Chai UK embassy has suffered
Ikenna072:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ikenna072: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
I never said 6months please.
giselle237:
Asin u will be convincing her for 6 months? Chai UK embassy has suffered
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josiahese(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ikenna072:

If you want to have a good travel record in Life.
Just come and do your 14 days and go back Home. Your 14 days is enough to convince her to come to Africa.
Don't go and try to do moves bro.
You might not be able to enter Europe if you over stay this visa and you get caught.
2 weeks is a long time bro. You sleep together and eat together, you should do all you can to convince her. Your actions should speak. Be more ready to know what to do to increase the relationship not staying over.
If you go back to Nigeria, your chances of coming back again on 2 years Visa is sure.

All the best
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by demmysoft: 3:57am On Nov 08, 2019
Hello house, l need your help.
My 10years ban just expired last week and l need to reapply asap, kindly advise on the way out. Do l need to send a letter or email to the embassy prior to the application submission. or l just need to write it in the cover letter of the application?

Can someone help me on the format or sample of the letter ?

Thank you in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dlaw6578: 5:37am On Nov 08, 2019
Good day house, what is the procedure of filling application for family of 5, i only know how to fill form for one person, please i need resoonse on time , i want to fill form for my brothers family......thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josiahese(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2019
demmysoft:
Hello house, l need your help.
My 10years ban just expired last week and l need to reapply asap, kindly advise on the way out. Do l need to send a letter or email to the embassy prior to the application submission. or l just need to write it in the cover letter of the application?

Can someone help me on the format or sample of the letter ?

Thank you in advance

Why are you in haste to apply again ?
Now, there are terms and conditions.
The only way you can be granted Visa in when you show a good case.
You might assume, that the Embassy would assume that your current application may contain not so true profile and they will investigate every info you send to them.
All documents and information you use should be legal and real.
If you know you don't qualify due to your status, don't apply.
That been said, you don't need a special way to address the letter, when filling your form, you would be ask to say anything or add something about you that you like them to know.
You should have by now passed a portal were you click that you have been banned before from the UK and then you explain why.

Explain to them, though they already know why as is in your system.
All the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Abiodunnn(f): 6:43am On Nov 08, 2019
Good day all,

my brother has an appointment at TLS Ikeja for 1pm for his Study visa. What time is advisable for him to get there please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Janechinem: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2019
Janechinem:

She doesn't need to keep any money for feeding and accommodation. Her friend will accommodate and feed her. I think she only need estimate for flight and she will stay for 10 days.

Good morning house. Please advice on this. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ozymes: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2019
read ozymes's post from pg 133
Dlaw6578:
Good day house, what is the procedure of filling application for family of 5, i only know how to fill form for one person, please i need resoonse on time , i want to fill form for my brothers family......thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by demmysoft: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2019
Thanks bro,
The ban was due to minor error, I used my friend mother's account with my account that I was working under her as one of sales rep, and she was aware and informed. Unfortunately, the embassy called her and told the embassy she was busy that she will call back. Meanwhile, the woman was an illiterate. she later called me that somebody called her from embassy and asked after me, but said she will call back because she was busy attending to customers. we later called the embassy but refused to pick the call.

That was then 10 years ago, but now my status has change seriously, I have been to schegen countries like 4 times now. Infact, I just came back from Belgium on business trip and I would love to visit UK, I used and always use legal and real information if not for just that error.

Why are you in haste to apply again ?
Now, there are terms and conditions.
The only way you can be granted Visa in when you show a good case.
You might assume, that the Embassy would assume that your current application may contain not so true profile and they will investigate every info you send to them.
All documents and information you use should be legal and real.
If you know you don't qualify due to your status, don't apply.
That been said, you don't need a special way to address the letter, when filling your form, you would be ask to say anything or add something about you that you like them to know.
You should have by now passed a portal were you click that you have been banned before from the UK and then you explain why.

Explain to them, though they already know why as is in your system.
All the best.[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oluayebenz: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2019
demmysoft:
Thanks bro,
The ban was due to minor error, I used my friend mother's account with my account that I was working under her as one of sales rep, and she was aware and informed. Unfortunately, the embassy called her and told the embassy she was busy that she will call back. Meanwhile, the woman was an illiterate. she later called me that somebody called her from embassy and asked after me, but said she will call back because she was busy attending to customers. we later called the embassy but refused to pick the call.

That was then 10 years ago, but now my status has change seriously, I have been to schegen countries like 4 times now. Infact, I just came back from Belgium on business trip and I would love to visit UK, I used and always use legal and real information if not for just that error.

Are you saying you got banned just because of this shocked

There's more story to that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.