Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1440112 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josiahese(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2019
demmysoft:
Thanks bro,
The ban was due to minor error, I used my friend mother's account with my account that I was working under her as one of sales rep, and she was aware and informed. Unfortunately, the embassy called her and told the embassy she was busy that she will call back. Meanwhile, the woman was an illiterate. she later called me that somebody called her from embassy and asked after me, but said she will call back because she was busy attending to customers. we later called the embassy but refused to pick the call.

That was then 10 years ago, but now my status has change seriously, I have been to schegen countries like 4 times now. Infact, I just came back from Belgium on business trip and I would love to visit UK, I used and always use legal and real information if not for just that error.

Why are you in haste to apply again ?
Now, there are terms and conditions.
The only way you can be granted Visa in when you show a good case.
You might assume, that the Embassy would assume that your current application may contain not so true profile and they will investigate every info you send to them.
All documents and information you use should be legal and real.
If you know you don't qualify due to your status, don't apply.
That been said, you don't need a special way to address the letter, when filling your form, you would be ask to say anything or add something about you that you like them to know.
You should have by now passed a portal were you click that you have been banned before from the UK and then you explain why.

Explain to them, though they already know why as is in your system.
All the best.

You are cleared to apply again.
That's not a good reason for a ban either from the UK Embassy.
Nevertheless, apply and use all details available, if that's the reason then your Visa is no issue for I'm at lost as for a why that would be a reason for a 10 years ban.
I'm not quite satisfied that is the reason for a Ban as highlight in the UK immigration , misleading personal information or documents must have been observed, but as it may, if that be the reason then there is no worries.
All the Best.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ikenna072: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Thanks a million times. I really appreciate.
If I come back to Nigeria after two weeks, can I still travel again like after spending a week or thereabout in Nigeria?
If Yes, can I stay a month or two this time?
josiahese:

If you want to have a good travel record in Life.
Just come and do your 14 days and go back Home. Your 14 days is enough to convince her to come to Africa.
Don't go and try to do moves bro.
You might not be able to enter Europe if you over stay this visa and you get caught.
2 weeks is a long time bro. You sleep together and eat together, you should do all you can to convince her. Your actions should speak. Be more ready to know what to do to increase the relationship not staying over.
If you go back to Nigeria, your chances of coming back again on 2 years Visa is sure.

All the best
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Trinity101(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Trinity101:
Please, I want to know the requirements, procedure and everything involved to secure a Visa for someone who's uncle is a UK citizen by the uncle. And what type of Visa that can be given to him?

PLEASE THE GURUS IN THE HOUSE, HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION. I NEED ANSWERS AND EXPLANATIONS. THANKS.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 1blessing: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hi All,
May i know if all the documents i submitted are already with TLS, cos i was expecting to see a mail for acknowledgement of my documents.

Please all, am i on point and does this mean my appointment date is valid which is soonest.

i did self service.

It states (Awaiting VAC visit) and where there is status that is after uploading my documents, it states ACCEPTED.

Also, is it only within the 24 hours before appointment i can upload or i can upload documents few days or any other days before appointment day.

Please help with your urgent responses.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ozymes: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
Okay to go for biometrics and photo.
1blessing:
Hi All,
May i know if all the documents i submitted are already with TLS, cos i was expecting to see a mail for acknowledgement of my documents.

Please all, am i on point and does this mean my appointment date is valid which is soonest.

i did self service.

It states (Awaiting VAC visit) and where there is status that is after uploading my documents, it states ACCEPTED.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ikenna072:
If I come back to Nigeria after two weeks, can I still travel again like after spending a week or thereabout in Nigeria?

That is likely going to get your visa revoked at the point of entry.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 1blessing: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
thanks @Ozymes.

Also, is it only within the 24 hours before appointment i can upload or i can upload documents few days or any other days before appointment day.

though i have already uploaded and appointment is still next week.

ozymes:
Okay to go for biometrics and photo.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ikenna072: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
Wow!.. So I can't use the 6months visa to enter UK again?
justwise:
[/b]

That is likely going to get your visa revoked at the point of entry.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ozymes: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
Says who?
Ikenna072:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ikenna072: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
ozymes:
Says who?

Please I need clarification on this question. Thanks.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ozymes: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
If you have uploaded before and you are sure, print out that that document that showed upload accepted and go with it including your international passport, a copy of your application form, VAC apponitmrnt letter for your biometrics
1blessing:
thanks @Ozymes.

Also, is it only within the 24 hours before appointment i can upload or I can upload documents few days or any other days before appointment day.

though i have already uploaded and appointment is still next week.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 1blessing: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
thanks a bunch @ozymes.
ozymes:
If you have uploaded before and you are sure, print out that that document that showed upload accepted and go with it including your international passport, a copy of your application form, VAC apponitmrnt letter for your biometrics
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 1blessing: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
I got attracted to this page due to assistance rendered by lovely people here and great testimonies. I observed that its been a while people gave testimonies or should we say there are no recent granted visas> Abeg, share testimonies to encourage people like me. I know God will do mine as well.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ikenna072:

You can enter the UK again but not in that short period of time after leaving the UK in just 1 or 2 weeks then planning to stay for a month or longer.

Don't you have a job or business in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
1blessing:
I got attracted to this page due to assistance rendered by lovely people here and great testimonies. I observed that its been a while people gave testimonies or should we say there are no recent granted visas> Abeg, share testimonies to encourage people like me. I know God will do mine as well.

When was the last time you read this thread?

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ikenna072: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
justwise:

You can enter the UK again but not in that short period of time after leaving the UK in just 1 or 2 weeks then planning to stay for a month or longer.

Don't you have a job or business in Nigeria?
OK.. Now I get it... Thanks a lot
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 1blessing: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
@justwise, every seconds. I still did just now.

justwise:

When was the last time you read this thread?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Good evening everyone here
Am really blessed here
Pls i will be needing advices....I have an ND(National Diploma) in Insurance
I want to apply to the university of chester for an undergrad course psychology for 2020
I dont seems to understand somethings
pls i need advice on what to do
I will be studying Psychology (Bsc)
thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
gaburellocares:
Good evening everyone here
Am really blessed here
Pls i will be needing advices....I have an ND(National Diploma) in Insurance
I want to apply to the university of chester for an undergrad course psychology for 2020
I dont seems to understand somethings
pls i need advice on what to do
I will be studying Psychology (Bsc)
thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2575449/uk-student-visa-tier-4

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Thanks sir
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Yuzee: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sis me too I refresh every time to read testimonies, make I dey get small small hope...I think it's been a few days since the last one.
1blessing:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josiahese(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ikenna072:

No No No.
You can't spend a week and go back.
Your Visa will be revoked at the Border .
You need to come here and lay your foundation with her and go home, she should be the one to do the work and come over to you in Nigeria.
If she comes then all is done.
Sadly, you can't be allowed to enter the UK that way after 1 week. Just visit and do your best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ikenna072: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
OK thanks
josiahese:

No No No.
You can't spend a week and go back.
Your Visa will be revoked at the Border .
You need to come here and lay your foundation with her and go home, she should be the one to do the work and come over to you in Nigeria.
If she comes then all is done.
Sadly, you can't be allowed to enter the UK that way after 1 week. Just visit and do your best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by salsuz: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2019
please house,
I applied for uk visiting visa to go visit my boyfriend for two weeks.
Please i applied for a visiting visa to go visit my Boyfriend in UK. he is a EEU member who stays in UK. he also sent his supporting documents.
My bank statement for salary read 18,000naira while my other bank statement read 1m.
he is sponsoring my trip for the two weeks that i will use there.
I submitted all my payslips for six months, intro letter from employer, my tenancy agreement, my employment, confirmation and promotion letter, work identity card, leave form, pictures my boyfriend took with my family in UK, my boyfriend's employment letter from his agency, his bank statement, his proof of tenancy, his int passport data page, my flight itinerary and hotel booking, invitation letter.
But i have been seeing trends on your page that its impossible to grant a visa to visit boyfriend unless he comes to Nigeria to visit me then i will use our pictures to apply for a fiancee visa.
please what do you think?

Also i got repeated mail from TLS contct yesterday to come get my decision, does it mean it has been approved? with the repeated mail?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Candybright: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2019
Just go amd collect your passport. Hopefully you will be granted.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oluayebenz: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2019
salsuz:
please house,
I applied for uk visiting visa to go visit my boyfriend for two weeks.
Please i applied for a visiting visa to go visit my Boyfriend in UK. he is a EEU member who stays in UK. he also sent his supporting documents.
My bank statement for salary read 18,000naira while my other bank statement read 1m.
he is sponsoring my trip for the two weeks that i will use there.
I submitted all my payslips for six months, intro letter from employer, my tenancy agreement, my employment, confirmation and promotion letter, work identity card, leave form, pictures my boyfriend took with my family in UK, my boyfriend's employment letter from his agency, his bank statement, his proof of tenancy, his int passport data page, my flight itinerary and hotel booking, invitation letter.
But i have been seeing trends on your page that its impossible to grant a visa to visit boyfriend unless he comes to Nigeria to visit me then i will use our pictures to apply for a fiancee visa.
please what do you think?

Also i got repeated mail from TLS contct yesterday to come get my decision, does it mean it has been approved? with the repeated mail?

Go and collect your visa on Tuesday jor..... be positive

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by salsuz: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
please did you apply to go visit your girlfriend? was that wat you told the consular? because i also applied to visit my boyfriend and i have received message twice from TLS to come get my decision..
Ikenna072:
Hello Gurus in the house. I'm new here on NL. My younger brother told me about it so I decided to join today.

I have one question to ask. I just got approved.

(1) Can someone on a visit visa convert its visa in UK? What I mean is this, can I get married to a UK passport holder in other to get my stay?. I have a friend in UK who is a citizen. She's my childhood friend, her family relocated to UK in 2002.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by salsuz: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
what documents did you submit? i am just scared of my result� its scary! the tension is real!
salsuz:
please did you apply to go visit your girlfriend? was that wat you told the consular? because i also applied to visit my boyfriend and i have received message twice from TLS to come get my decision..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by salsuz: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
its scary! i am so tensed!

but i will surely come back here to drop my result.
oluayebenz:

Go and collect your visa on Tuesday jor..... be positive

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by salsuz: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
Amen oooh by Jahs grace
Candybright:
Just go amd collect your passport. Hopefully you will be granted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.