Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1450122 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MamaEEE: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
Its the British Army. You can either apply from Nigeria or go over there to apply, but when you go there, the process is swifter. Thereafter, they send you a Letter of Invite, for the assesment/interview stage.

Boss @justwise please advise me based on my earlier enquiry.

Check out this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5702478/british-army-recruitment-hopefuls-lets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lotusflowerbomb: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
MamaEEE:

Check out this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5702478/british-army-recruitment-hopefuls-lets
Thanks Alot. I have been looking for a thread like that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Williegh: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
@justwise @giselle
Hello wonderful people on this forum. I greet you all. Please I want to ask this question. I have built a statement of 9 months. I have a job which pays monthly. But somewhere in December I did a temporary job for EC ( electoral commission) and I was paid this week. Amount is £54 how much does that affect me. My closing balance for the 9months is £4065.
Note I will keep building the statement for about 3months more by which I suppose by then the pandemic will have subsised.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Williegh:
@justwise @giselle
Hello wonderful people on this forum. I greet you all. Please I want to ask this question. I have built a statement of 9 months. I have a job which pays monthly. But somewhere in December I did a temporary job for EC ( electoral commission) and I was paid this week. Amount is £54 how much does that affect me. My closing balance for the 9months is £4065.
Note I will keep building the statement for about 3months more by which I suppose by then the pandemic will have subsised.
It might be picked up by the ECO.. it might not be picked up.. well my suggestion, if it bothers you so much, u cud write a candid and concrete explanation in one of the paragraphs of your cover letter with evidence of the origin of the money and reason for the money so as to support this explanation

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Williegh: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Williegh: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
giselle237:

It might be picked up by the ECO.. it might not be picked up.. well my suggestion, if it bothers you so much, u cud write a candid and concrete explanation in one of the paragraphs of your cover letter with evidence of the origin of the money and reason for the money so as to support this explanation
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lotusflowerbomb: 1:40am On Apr 10, 2020
nomad26:
Not true. I sponsored my brother who is working as entry level staff and he got his visa. In fact, he had no previous travel history.
Thank God at least there is hope for people like me. It's not like I am going for holiday though. Its official
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lotusflowerbomb: 1:41am On Apr 10, 2020
hosey:

Stop passing wrong message. Anyone can be sponsored regardless of age. If you don't know the rules, don't talk. Your sponsor should just have a valid reason why he wants to sponsor you.

Visa depends on several things. You can be sponsored if you have a good reason regardless of age. The visitor situation and the sponsor situation are both taken in consideration.

Many people of adult age have obtained visa when sponsored. Many children and old people have been rejected too. Visa is not a one way thing.

Stop misleading people.
Finally, Thank God a sponsor can stand in for me. I am going for something official.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iyanu6000: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Good Morning House,

Can someone assist direct me to a thread for doctors trying to migrate to UK.

I have searched everywhere , I can’t find one.

Please assist.

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pheemeehan: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kindly furnish me with information, my application was submitted on the 16th of March. Due to coronavirus, application is still under review. However, my hotel reservation was cancelled as a result of covid 19, my fear is that wouldn't the cancellation affect the outcome and what can be done to rectify the issue before final decision is taken by the ECO.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by olawax22: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=pheemeehan post=88377808]Kindly furnish me with information, my application was submitted on the 16th of March. Due to coronavirus, application is still under review. However, my hotel reservation was cancelled as a result of covid 19, my fear is that wouldn't the cancellation affect the outcome and what can be done to rectify the issue before final decision is taken by the ECO.[/quo
There’s nothing you can do right now however just pray for favor �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Seankay323: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
good day ppl,please is it only deposits or withdrawals in the statement of account within the 6 month period they look at when making a decision ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Seankay323:
good day ppl,please is it only deposits or withdrawals in the statement of account within the 6 month period they look at when making a decision ?

They look at both. So u need to Balance the both. Let your spending/withdrawal be in portion with your monthly expenses asked in the application form. Then your deposit be from all your sources of income. Any large deposit apart from your sources of earning need to be explained with proof.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Seankay323: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Monmarri:

They look at both. So u need to Balance the both. Let your spending/withdrawal be in portion with your monthly expenses asked in the application form. Then your deposit be from all your sources of income. Any large deposit apart from your sources of earning need to be explained with proof.

thanks . I have had some huge deposits prior to the start of the 6 month period which is still in my account , do i need to explain the source of the deposited funds before the 6 month period commenced or i only need to explain any large deposit within the 6 month period?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Seankay323:

thanks . I have had some huge deposits prior to the start of the 6 month period which is still in my account , do i need to explain the source of the deposited funds before the 6 month period commenced or i only need to explain any large deposit within the 6 month period?

My advice is that you should print out the SOA from the first start of the six months, then if there is any large sum apart from y source of income explain. I will advice from the six months avoid lump-sum in the SOA u will submit. Just try to maintain your sources of income.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Green4(m): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hello justmelow and everyone in the thread...pls I want to ask this question, I applied for UK tourist visa last year and was denial...can I apply for tie2 visa by the end of this year thanks...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by FYsol: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Your opening balance matters. You cant have 100k monthly disposable income and have N4m opening balance. You must explain how its accumulated.

Seankay323:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Green4:
Hello justmelow and everyone in the thread...pls I want to ask this question, I applied for UK tourist visa last year and was denial...can I apply for tie2 visa by the end of this year thanks...

Yes if you meet all the requirements u can go ahead and apply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Adayoung(f): 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Please my I recieved my Uk visa last month and my entry date will expire on in 2days. Will I have to apply for a new visa after the lockdown since I cant travel because the airport is closed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 2:33am On Apr 16, 2020
Adayoung:
Please my I recieved my Uk visa last month and my entry date will expire on in 2days. Will I have to apply for a new visa after the lockdown since I cant travel because the airport is closed.

You received your UK visa last month? The visa duration you received last month guess is for six months right? If it is six months, u received last month then your visa will expire around August or September. U can travel within that period. It doesn't mean you have to travel the exact date u put in y on line application. Moreso with this covid -19 home office understands and the issue will be retify.

You don't need to apply for a new visa if your visa has not yet expired.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Green4(m): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Monmarri:

Yes if you meet all the requirements u can go ahead and apply.

Thanks a lot sir....for this information

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hi everyone,
Pls it's been 6 weeks since the judge granted my settlement Visa appeal, can the home office also appeal this judgement?
And if they can, is there a time frame which they have to appeal.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jideagboke:
Hi everyone,
Pls it's been 6 weeks since the judge granted my settlement Visa appeal, can the home office also appeal this judgement?
And if they can, is there a time frame which they have to appeal.

Please can you stop spamming this section with this post?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Magnifque01: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hello house,

Pleas i need clarity, i got my uk visa valid through Dec 2019 to June /20. I had purchased ticket to travel this April but with the events of things i could not make the trip thus my ticket has been left open. Will i get a waiver/extension or reapply for another visa should this pandemic extend beyond June .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Magnifque01:
Hello house,

Pleas i need clarity, i got my uk visa valid through Dec 2019 to June /20. I had purchased ticket to travel this April but with the events of things i could not make the trip thus my ticket has been left open. Will i get a waiver/extension or reapply for another visa should this pandemic extend beyond June .

You should be fine if both countries lift flight restrictions before expiration of your visa.

Other than that you might need to apply for a new visa. This pandemic is not fault of anyone

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Magnifque01: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2020
You should be fine if both countries lift flight restrictions before expiration of your visa.

Other than that you might need to apply for a new visa. This pandemic is not fault of anyone.

Thanks Ashiri

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
MamaTuoyo:
Good morning everyone.

I am helping my aunt apply for a Visa, she is a pastor so no correct evidence of source of income like employment letter or business registration. Most of what she has is what she inherited from her father and donations given to her. How does she prove her source of income? She has enough money in her account to fund the trip.
The church would have to write a signed letter on their official head paper introducing her as one of their pastors and when she started working with the church this is acceptable.
Was the inherited money paid direct to her or via a lawyer and did her father die or she came of age and inherited it?.If he died a copy of his will gifting her the money will suffice.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Please is there any helpful update or info about someone who has paid for tier 2 visa but yet to attend biometrics before TLS centres got closed. The 60days period given him to attend biometrics from time of application will soon end. He is scared of what the faith of the money paid for IHS and visa will be after expiration of time given to attend biometrics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.