Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1442427 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Rheminix(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Pls for applicants who booked appointments and weren't able to attend for biometrics pls any info from Tls contact yet?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dejmat: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hello, is it compulsory I attend TLS for bio-metrics with my spouse on the same day? as we intend to travel together. This is because my TB certificate will be ready first week in august and my spouse need to do her biometrics between 28th/29th July so she can get her visa on time to arrive UK in order to resume on the 7th of sept.

Can i attend TLS a week after, once i get my TB certificate and pay for priority visa so we receive our visa almost at the same time so we are still able to travel together.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by fridayemmexx(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Yea I got a mail today from Tls
Rheminix:
Pls for applicants who booked appointments and weren't able to attend for biometrics pls any info from Tls contact yet?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
fridayemmexx:
Yea I got a mail today from Tls

Did they assign a date to you? Why are there no dates yet to book on their site?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by fridayemmexx(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
I’m not sure ,,maybe from 27th
famzynet:

Did they assign a date to you? Why are there no dates yet to book on their site?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ameey: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Please has anyone awaiting decision on visa application prior lockdown gotten a mail from tls contact?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lightest(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ameey:
Please has anyone awaiting decision on visa application prior lockdown gotten a mail from tls contact?

Pls, people should come and help us with answer o.

its becoming frustrating here o
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
wait for Seun to answer all your immigration question.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Rheminix(m): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
I think they are prioritizing applicants who booked appointments before the lockdown on the 27th Dey will update us.. I stand to be corrected.Pls any info?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rheminix:
I think they are prioritizing applicants who booked appointments before the lockdown on the 27th Dey will update us.. I stand to be corrected.Pls any info?
Not really. New applications are now being accepted and they can book for biometrics. Thank me later grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Rheminix(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
famzynet:

Not really. New applications are now being accepted and they can book for biometrics. Thank me later grin
pls are u serious ..have u gotten date.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Theyoungmatron: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
I am preparing to take my professional exam in UK. It is a day exam and i will need to be in the UK for roughly a week for preps.
Please, which Visa category should do i use?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rheminix:
pls are u serious ..have u gotten date.
You can now book.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Theyoungmatron:
I am preparing to take my professional exam in UK. It is a day exam and i will need to be in the UK for roughly a week for preps.
Please, which Visa category should do i use?

Thanks

You use Standard visitors visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by johnez1987: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ameey:
lightest:

Pls, people should come and help us with answer o.
its becoming frustrating here o
They will start attending to those awaiting decision from the 27th of July. From what I saw on linkedin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sambo194: 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
The stated reason for my visit has passed. Can my application still be considered please?

Urgent response please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Magnifque01: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Any info on people with unused six months visa due to the pandemic?
Just wondering if there is a consideration or it's just going to be the usual application process.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Magnifque01:
Any info on people with unused six months visa due to the pandemic?
Just wondering if there is a consideration or it's just going to be the usual application process.
Likely the usual application process.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
sambo194:
The stated reason for my visit has passed. Can my application still be considered please?

Urgent response please

You can attach a supporting document if the reason is something that can be extended. If you could get a letter from UK to support the extension,better. But if the reason is something that cannot be postponed,then you just have to put everything in faith's hands. Have you done biometrics before the lockdown?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 8:16am On Jul 16, 2020
Can an expired police certificate be used for visa application if it expired because of the lock down? How long should it normally last?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Shercorp(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2020
famzynet:
Can an expired police certificate be used for visa application if it expired because of the lock down? How long should it normally last?

Bro, Get a new one..!!!

Expired is invalid

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2020
Shercorp:

Bro, Get a new one..!!!

Expired is invalid
Ok. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Enick: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2020
Good day.

I previously applied for a 6months UK visa in January last year. It was approved and I used it in October for just 10 days trip.

I intend to travel again in January 2021 and I want to apply for a 2 years visa instead of 6months.

It is a better idea to go for a 2years visa or stick with 6months for now? The sole reason for thinking of 2 years is to avoid another stress of the application process if need be to visit within 2 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by FYsol: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2020
10days is a good record. Do 2 years

Enick:
Good day.

I previously applied for a 6months UK visa in January last year. It was approved and I used it in October for just 10 days trip.

I intend to travel again in January 2021 and I want to apply for a 2 years visa instead of 6months.

It is a better idea to go for a 2years visa or stick with 6months for now? The sole reason for thinking of 2 years is to avoid another stress of the application process if need be to visit within 2 years.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Arise01: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2020
Pls when is Lagos center is going to open?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kcfastshooter(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2020
Arise01:
Pls when is Lagos center is going to open?
same date 27th of july
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Symbae: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2020
kcfastshooter:

same date 27th of july

Actually its 28th July, opening days are from Tuesdays to Thursdays only.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Greatadams: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2020
Am applied for Canada and my fees about 4.5m I just want to know if their any u.k university around that price
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by owo2019: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hello
I booked for my appointment yesterday. Please I want to ask my travel holiday has already pass . I applied for two years family visit. This is my third time applying for two years which I was granted but due pandemic my holiday has passed. Can I continue with my application. Thank
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
owo2019:
Hello
I booked for my appointment yesterday. Please I want to ask my travel holiday has already pass . I applied for two years family visit. This is my third time applying for two years which I was granted but due pandemic my holiday has passed. Can I continue with my application. Thank

If you have travelled before with past visas granted,then you can go ahead to apply. You can upload things to show postponement of visit because of the pandemic.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LoyalRoyalty: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
owo2019:
Hello
Please what date did you get?

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.