Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1446501 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuoma: 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
giselle237:

Stick to keeping your budget at 450k is what I would do.
That would be 2 times your disposable income of 230k pls.
Most times this has worked.

This alone is same as or more than the flight ticket alone. It's not feasible.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
giselle237:

Stick to keeping your budget at 450k is what I would do.
That would be 2 times your disposable income of 230k pls.
Most times this has worked.

Thank u @giselle237

My host have already printed out her bank statement 29/07/2020 during the lockdown and the closing balance is 1,031.25 GBP

is her bank statement still valid and is the closing balance good enough as well ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tuoma:

Hmmmm u mean is still small @Tuoma ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oluayebenz: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
giselle237:

Okay Sir Boris Johnson smiley

The guy is right.
Adding family member passport data page does nothing in your application...

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuoma: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Roneld77:

Thank u @giselle237

My host have already printed out her bank statement 29/07/2020 during the lockdown and the closing balance is 1,031.25 GBP

is her bank statement still valid and is the closing balance good enough as well ?

If you can apply on or before 29th of August.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2020
Tuoma:

Someone is covering for his accommodation and feeding according to his plan.. that would be his friend....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2020
giselle237:

Someone is covering for his accommodation and feeding according to his plan.. that would be his friend....

Good morning @giselle. I submitted my application on Tuesday. Thanks for all the info. My friend who is my host sent his bank statement, phone bill, BRP copy and invitation letter. He is the one to be responsible for my accommodation and feeding. His bank statement has about £5200 but it doesn't show how is salary is being paid because he has another account where they pay his salary into. As my own budget for the trip is £650. Thanks for your time during my application preparation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2020
graceodini:

Good morning @giselle. I submitted my application on Tuesday. Thanks for all the info. My friend who is my host sent his bank statement, phone bill, BRP copy and invitation letter. He is the one to be responsible for my accommodation and feeding. His bank statement has about £5200 but it doesn't show how is salary is being paid because he has another account where they pay his salary into. As my own budget for the trip is £650. Thanks for your time during my application preparation.
Ok you have submitted already. Fingers crossed dear.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2020
Tuoma:

If you can apply on or before 29th of August.

Okay thanks, i hope i see available appointment though, i no why dem open tls and embassy’s and no appointments

I earn 320K
Tax of 10.00% is how much in Naira ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2020
Hi guys
I want to apply for UK tier5 temporary work visa(Charity)please anyone with useful information on how to go about it?How to get COS from a licensed charity employer and chances of getting the visa here in Nigeria.thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2020
giselle237:

Ok you have submitted already. Fingers crossed dear.

Yes. But hope those information submitted are okay. My salary is 200k but my expenses here is 38k. Also got 810k from my estate agent in January.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Trotter01(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2020
Hey guys, if I don’t receive a refusal via email and my Application has been transferred back to the VAC. Does it mean it’s an approval? It’s exactly 10 days since I gave in my biometrics.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Rheminix(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2020
Hello guys, i applied for an Euss family permit and didmy biometrics on d 4th of August. I got a not straightforward emailon the 13th of August and i got another email that same day that i should submit some documents which i have done well. Pls is it normal not to receive an acknowledgement email or i should just wait.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2020
Rheminix:
Hello guys, i applied for an Euss family permit and didmy biometrics on d 4th of August. I got a not straightforward emailon the 13th of August and i got another email that same day that i should submit some documents which i have done well. Pls is it normal not to receive an acknowledgement email or i should just wait.
They will contact you if they need anything else otherwise you should just wait.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2020
Trotter01:
Hey guys, if I don’t receive a refusal via email and my Application has been transferred back to the VAC. Does it mean it’s an approval? It’s exactly 10 days since I gave in my biometrics.
It doesnt mean anything until you get your passport. Everything will be revealed when your passport is in your hands.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2020
graceodini:

Yes. But hope those information submitted are okay. My salary is 200k but my expenses here is 38k. Also got 810k from my estate agent in January.
Have you done biometrics?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Trotter01(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=giselle237 post=93020518]
It doesnt mean anything until you get your passport. Everything will be revealed when your passport is in your hands. [/quote

I see. The acknowledgement message they initially sent said “You will NOT hear from this office again UNLESS we require any additional information from you, we are unable to meet our target service standard or your application has been refused.” So I was just wondering seeing that someone said they received a refusal email recently. Anyway, fingers crossed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2020
giselle237:

Have you done biometrics?

Yes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Passsegun: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2020
Good morning everyone. Please where a student has completed his visa interview and done biometric, and the application has been received by DMC.

How long would it take for a decision to be made?

Also, what criteria is looked into before returning a favorable response?

Anyone informed should kindly help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Bauer1: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Hello, my sister's husband whom she just got married to applied for a visitation Visa on her behalf. He wrote an invitation letter to the British embassy as required and she is to write a letter as well confirming her relationship with him and the the purpose of visit. Please, what should be the title of the letter?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nonso10: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2020
Hi house

Please who has idea on how the covid test works as I’m looking to travel September 4th immediately airline starts

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Symbae: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2020
nonso10:
Hi house

Please who has idea on how the covid test works as I’m looking to travel September 4th immediately airline starts

I believe this is for arrival into Nigeria.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nextpresident: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
hello guys please is uk embassy opened now cos i reali want to know
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nextpresident:

Yes Mr President

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LoyalRoyalty: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nextpresident:
I hope you will remember your fellow Nairalanders by the time your moniker speaks for you in the future. UK embassy is now receiving applications for all visa categories. Good luck Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nextpresident: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
tswft:

Yes Mr President

Thank u very much tswft please please can u help me with some clarification on visa types i heard they have priority class of visas like super priority and co as am applying for my masters please what are the differences between the super priority and the other also the amount attached to each other

pls guys help a brother
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tajudeen40(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
I tried upload some information about vighnette but is not loading.
UK commission just gave information concerning that regard .
Kindly log on to UK commission site or on Facebook or Twitter .the info is there.
Myself I don't know what that viggnet means but I think some persons here are talking about it .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nonso10: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Symbae:

I believe this is for arrival into Nigeria.

Please anyone with more information
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nonso10: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hi house

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brightingsus: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nextpresident:

Thank u very much tswft please please can u help me with some clarification on visa types i heard they have priority class of visas like super priority and co as am applying for my masters please what are the differences between the super priority and the other also the amount attached to each other

pls guys help a brother

Priority and Super priority services are suspended for now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Yemisih(f): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
This is for those coming into Nigeria but you need to confirm frm your flight operator I know emirate requires covid test while Turkish does not.quote author=nonso10 post=93022044]Hi house

Please who has idea on how the covid test works as I’m looking to travel September 4th immediately airline starts[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nonso10: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Yemisih:
This is for those coming into Nigeria but you need to confirm frm your flight operator I know emirate requires covid test while Turkish does not.quote author=nonso10 post=93022044]Hi house

Ok thanks
I plan on using Turkish

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: mayford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.