Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1442533 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuoma: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2020
You can even type it from the scratch, send the soft copy to her so she can append her signature and she is gonna send the scanned copy to you.
It's simple.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dotun4real: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2020
Pls who knows the fate of those of us that were granted 6months UK Visa in March ending but could not travel because of Corona virus,will Uk revalidate the visa or what will happen?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by smilz(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2020
Medical insurance for a visit visa!!!!! Hmmm! That's new. Be careful what you pen down o. Anyway, Good luck.

Roneld77:

Thanks so much for the helps.
She gave me her rent receipts and passport data page, i will just do exactly what u say, because she have sit her ass million times to draft an invitation letters going to the library ect all because of me and it not free in library’s
cus she pay fees for that using the computers ect and in all them letters medical insurance is written; we have corrected and corrected the i.v many times and we both tired, make we leave the medical insurance like that, nah God dey approve visa even when we all do our homework’s in the application and travel expenses is included within the UK in the I.V; i will print out our conversations as friends and add that to the application and i hope it helps as u say ?
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luvlycutebay(f): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Good morning,
Please I need your advice.
Am suppose to travel to UK with my big mum as her translator since April but couldn't go due to the pandemic,
Now she can't travel again due to age restriction.
Please, can I travel without her or I should wait till when she has access to travel.

Thanks while await your responses
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ehigiamusoe19: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Please I need response.... During self uploading of document. Am I to combine my bank statement and my sponsors bank statement on 1 PDF file or I have to upload it separately under financial evidence... Pls I need answer
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuoma: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Tuoma:
Good morning
Is there anyone who applied on the 28th of July and yet to receive a response?

My application has just been transferred to VAC
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by fridayemmexx(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Finally congratulations,best of luck Tuoma post=92982386]

My application has just been transferred to VAC[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ameey: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Congratulations, did they send you a mail or you checked on your online tracker?

Tuoma:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by thiagoteres(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2020
smilz:
Medical insurance for a visit visa!!!!! Hmmm! That's new. Be careful what you pen down o. Anyway, Good luck.

Medical insurance might not be a requirement by UKVI.
I think it's wise to get one when travelling.
What happens if you fall very ill during your visit?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sdakin: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2020
U don't nid medical insurance oooo.......haba.naija wit over Sabi n over syllabus
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuoma: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2020
fridayemmexx:
Finally congratulations,best of luck Tuoma post=92982386]

Thanks alot
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuoma: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Ameey:
Congratulations, did they send you a mail or you checked on your online tracker?

I used the tracker.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2020
thiagoteres:

Not needed.
It’s not listed as a requirement for visitor visa on www.gov.uk
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brightingsus: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Tuoma:

Fingers crossed. You should smile soon. This is a first standard visitor visa application or renewal?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nonso10: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2020
Ehigiamusoe19:
Please I need response.... During self uploading of document. Am I to combine my bank statement and my sponsors bank statement on 1 PDF file or I have to upload it separately under financial evidence... Pls I need answer

I separated them.....mine in one and my wife in another
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuoma: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2020
Brightingsus:

Fingers crossed. You should smile soon. This is a first standard visitor visa application or renewal?

It's a tier 2 visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ameey: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Hello, is there any one who did biometrics before lockdown whose application got sent to VAC this week?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by johnez1987: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Ameey:
Hello, is there any one who did biometrics before lockdown whose application got sent to VAC this week?

I don’t know what is happening. Those who did biometrics before lockdown have not gotten a decision while those that did in July are getting. Is this not madness?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dotun4real: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2020
dotun4real:
Pls who knows the fate of those of us that were granted 6months UK Visa in March ending but could not travel because of Corona virus,will Uk revalidate the visa or what will happen?

I need a response on this?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ameey: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2020
I'm seriously fed up! Is it a crime to apply in March? They're yet to clear backlogs, yet new applications are being given priority.

johnez1987:

I don’t know what is happening. Those who did biometrics before lockdown have not gotten a decision while those that did in July are getting. Is this not madness?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2020
thiagoteres:

Please how does one go about medical insurance? Like how much does it cost and for what duration?. I may be needing it for my visiting parents.

For visit visa,I never used it. Not necessary for a young person if visit is short. Just hope nothing happens health wise. But necessary for elderly people. They can fall sick anytime.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Skymoore1004: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Just get one from Allianz Insurance or AXA.
famzynet:

Please how does one go about medical insurance? Like how much does it cost and for what duration?. I may be needing it for my visiting parents.

For visit visa,I never used it. Not necessary for a young person if visit is short. Just hope nothing happens health wise. But necessary for elderly people. They can fall sick anytime.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tuoma:
You can even type it from the scratch, send the soft copy to her so she can append her signature and she is gonna send the scanned copy to you.
It's simple.

Thanks so much for everyone that take out their times to reply me here

God bless you all !!!

I am doing it now as you guys advise

Many thanks to u all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Rheminix(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Good afternoon friends, i just finished sending some documents to the Eco after he sent me an email to confirm my status, which i have done already, pls will he send like received or I should just wait for it to be transferred to vac. I sent those documents within 10 days tho. Pls reply is it normal for the eco to not send anything buh dispatch d passports to vac
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ss2020: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ameey:
I'm seriously fed up! Is it a crime to apply in March? They're yet to clear backlogs, yet new applications are being given priority.

Taking a decision on our application is now very difficult cos some of our supporting documents may no longer be valid. And their reason for travel is no longer feasible. The 5months break has changed a lot. Myself for example applied for a business training that was to hold ending of march/beginning of April. That has long passed, so its not easy for them to decide whether to grant or not to grant.
For the new guys applying, their own is straightforward and much easier.
Anyway am still hopeful to get my visa. My training will be rescheduled. For now no new date has even been fixed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ameey: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
According to ukvi, a decision has been made on my application since a long time, but they've refused to send it to VAC.

ss2020:

Taking a decision on our application is now very difficult cos some of our supporting documents may no longer be valid. And their reason for travel is no longer feasible. The 5months break has changed a lot. Myself for example applied for a business training that was to hold ending of march/beginning of April. That has long passed, so its not easy for them to decide whether to grant or not to grant.
Anyway am still hopeful to get my visa. My training will be rescheduled. For now no new date has even been fixed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by johnez1987: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
ss2020:

Does supporting documents for a Tier 2 visa apply expire or become invalid? If it becomes then it is nobody’s fault. They should not treat it like it’s our fault. I have had to resign because of the job and it’s not been easy.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ss2020: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ameey:
According to ukvi, a decision has been made on my application since a long time, but they've refused to send it to VAC.

What is your tracker saying? What stage is it on?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ameey: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Application received by DMC

ss2020:

What is your tracker saying? What stage is it on?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
I just completed my interview at V.I. Questions I was asked:

-Why I chose to study in my university
-Why the course
-Career goals
-Questions on my sponsor, how much they earn and what they do
-What I intend to achieve with the course
-Where I intend to work after graduation
-salary expectations
-Questions about accommodation and how much it cost
-The gap in my studies, what I’ve been doing since then
-How the course would help my career goals

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ss2020: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
johnez1987:

Does supporting documents for a Tier 2 visa apply expire or become invalid? If it becomes then it is nobody’s fault. They should not treat it like it’s our fault. I have had to resign because of the job and it’s not been easy.

I understand your plight bro. Let's hope for a +ve feedback from them this week. I don't really know much about tier 2 visa. This is even my very first application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lightest(m): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ameey:

do paid enquiry if decision has been taking on it they will do escalation for passport return.

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.