Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1449266 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by LoyalRoyalty: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ibyfaith:
Passport collected today & Visa granted

Timeline:
Visa type- standrd visit visa
Biometrics- 06 - 10 - 2020.
Collection Mail came in this morning - 28 -10- 2020
Picked up today also for

I pray for + outcome to every one waiting for there decision
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kenttoday:
Good afternoon house

Wondering if you could help.
Planning to invite my aunty (Mum's sister) to the UK on Visit
She isn't currently working and she is in her early 60s in age
Her children, husband and grandchildren are in Nigeria.
Please what are the requirements for her to put through
We (my mum and I) are sponsoring her with proof of our income, accommodation

Thanks in advance

She must have a very strong tie back home like family, her pension, if retired there must be proof and you have to give a genuine reason for the visiting

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by globalresource: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Going on a short tourism to UK

Please Can I do it myself or use an agent?

What site should I start with?

The website for registration etc
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kenttoday: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Thanks for response. She doesn't have pension..... please what are the documentswe require
Monmarri:

She must have a very strong tie back home like family, her pension, if retired there must be proof and you have to give a genuine reason for the visiting
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by talentarena(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Monmarri:

Sorry for the refusal but the refusal attached is not readable. Try to attach another one that is readable
 your immigration history The decision I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 of Appendix V because:  You have applied for a UK Visa to for tourism for a period of 7 days. I have considered the information you have provided about your personal and economic circumstances.  You state that you earn 6240000NGN (£12,599.50 at exchange rate £1 = 495.256NGN as per Oanda.com on 21/10/20) a year from your self-employment, I note that you have demonstrated that you are in receipt of a monthly salary from your business. In support of your application, you have provided documents relating to your business, and your personal bank statement. However, there are unexplained deposits on the account leading up to your proposed visit to the UK, which do not relate to your monthly salary payments from your business. From the information provided you have not demonstrated the origin of these funds, I am not satisfied that the credits and debits are consistent with your circumstances as stated in your application. I am not satisfied that you have demonstrated that these funds are from the sources declared. Nor that they are a true reflection of your circumstances or would be genuinely available for your exclusive use in Nigeria. This leads me to doubt the credibility of the statements made in your application form and your intentions for visiting the UK at this time.  You state that you have savings of £1020. I note that you have provided a letter from Piggy tech. which show you hold the sum of 629765.44NGN (£1,271.60). However, with the information that you have provided you have not demonstrated the origin of these funds. Which leads me to doubt the credibility of the statements made in your application form and your intentions for visiting the UK at this time.  I note that you have also provided your business bank statements. However, I am mindful that the funds held in this account are for the use of the day-to-day running of your business and do not necessarily reflect your personal income. Given the above reasons, I am not satisfied that you are a genuinely seeking entry as a visitor; will leave the UK at the end of your visit. I am therefore refusing your application under paragraph V4.2 (a) and (c). NEXT STEPS NRA v 1.0 In relation to this decision, there is no right of appeal or right to administrative review. https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffice.gov.uk/s/visasurveyuk

WHAT can I do, I had no large deposite and the debits I had where for Facebook sponsored adds for my comoany,, I also had o re 100 million in my corporate account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Marytee2: 12:18am On Oct 29, 2020
Hi @Justwise and other gurus in the house,

My husband and I live in the UK and I have the dependent visa. We want to apply for my mum's visa so my question are:

1. an I write the letter of invitation as a dependant or my husband is the one to write it?
2. Even if I was not the one that invited her, can I submit my statement of account and stand as a sponsor, or hubby's statement must be submitted? Better still, can we co-sponsor?

I will await response. Many thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 3:55am On Oct 29, 2020
globalresource:

You can do it by you self and with the help of members of this group.

https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa/apply
Standard Visitor visa : Apply - GOV.UK

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2020
globalresource:

U can do it yourself.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2020
Kenttoday:
Thanks for response. She doesn't have pension..... please what are the documentswe require

The only documents will be from your side since y anti is not working. You only need to write in a cover letter or in y letter of invitation that she has a family here in Nigeria and she can not leave her family do come and stay as illegal immigrant in the UK. U will be responsible for all her bills, flights,(returned) accommodation and feeding. U must make sure she leaves the UK after her vacation is over.

Requirements from y side:
√ letter of invitation
√ Bank statement covering the amount of her flight
✓ your six months payslips showing evidence that you are working and able to take care of her
✓ staff ID
✓ Passport data page. Evidence of y status in the UK.
✓Tenancy agreement of y house

Requirement from y anti
✓Photos of her family
✓Marriage certificate if she has

I will advice that one person sponsor her, either u or y mum.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dubaiprince: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2020
OBYNOWEST12:
Decision mail just enter now.. passport with DHL.

Is just for my friend but we are going the same Organization. My biometric is on 12th but my heart dy beat fast as if is mine.

Congrats. Tier 2 ordinarily does not delay cos it is straightforward. So far one does not receive non straightforward mail. I got my pick mail on the 14th working day.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2020
talentarena:

 your immigration history The decision I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 of Appendix V because:  You have applied for a UK Visa to for tourism for a period of 7 days. I have considered the information you have provided about your personal and economic circumstances.  You state that you earn 6240000NGN (£12,599.50 at exchange rate £1 = 495.256NGN as per Oanda.com on 21/10/20) a year from your self-employment, I note that you have demonstrated that you are in receipt of a monthly salary from your business. In support of your application, you have provided documents relating to your business, and your personal bank statement. However, there are unexplained deposits on the account leading up to your proposed visit to the UK, which do not relate to your monthly salary payments from your business. From the information provided you have not demonstrated the origin of these funds, I am not satisfied that the credits and debits are consistent with your circumstances as stated in your application. I am not satisfied that you have demonstrated that these funds are from the sources declared. Nor that they are a true reflection of your circumstances or would be genuinely available for your exclusive use in Nigeria. This leads me to doubt the credibility of the statements made in your application form and your intentions for visiting the UK at this time.  You state that you have savings of £1020. I note that you have provided a letter from Piggy tech. which show you hold the sum of 629765.44NGN (£1,271.60). However, with the information that you have provided you have not demonstrated the origin of these funds. Which leads me to doubt the credibility of the statements made in your application form and your intentions for visiting the UK at this time.  I note that you have also provided your business bank statements. However, I am mindful that the funds held in this account are for the use of the day-to-day running of your business and do not necessarily reflect your personal income. Given the above reasons, I am not satisfied that you are a genuinely seeking entry as a visitor; will leave the UK at the end of your visit. I am therefore refusing your application under paragraph V4.2 (a) and (c). NEXT STEPS NRA v 1.0 In relation to this decision, there is no right of appeal or right to administrative review. https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffice.gov.uk/s/visasurveyuk

WHAT can I do, I had no large deposite and the debits I had where for Facebook sponsored adds for my comoany,, I also had o re 100 million in my corporate account
If u have proofs of origin of the unexplained deposits apart from ur salary that they say was in ur personal account, then attach the proofs and reapply

Also provide them the evidence of how u got the money in ur Piggy vest savings. They want to also see the origin.
Also do so for the debits as well, if it’s for facebook ads, attach all the evidence.
They just want to see evidence that the funds are truly yours
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by talentarena(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2020
giselle237:

If u have proofs of origin of the unexplained deposits apart from ur salary that they say was in ur personal account, then attach the proofs and reapply

Also provide them the evidence of how u got the money in ur Piggy vest savings. They want to also see the origin.
Also do so for the debits as well, if it’s for facebook ads, attach all the evidence.
They just want to see evidence that the funds are truly yours

Hmm boss me I don't have energy for all that, I will hold on to my lovely Maldives, dubia and other visa free vacation destinations for now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by drdee2: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2020
I am in the same shoe o.

Did biometrics on 2nd Oct for Tier 5, and not heard anything yet
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by drdee2: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2020
OBYNOWEST12:
Am really getting worried.. Have not heard from UKVI after my biometric. No email for visa decision yet.

Biometric 2nd October. Standard , Tier 2 visa.

Ikeja center.

Now is more than 15working days.

I am in the same shoe o.
I did my biometrics on Oct 2nd at Ikeja TLS and till now, I haven't heard anything.
Mine is Tier 5 though.

What can one do sef?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2020
talentarena:

 your immigration history The decision I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 of Appendix V because:  You have applied for a UK Visa to for tourism for a period of 7 days. I have considered the information you have provided about your personal and economic circumstances.  You state that you earn 6240000NGN (£12,599.50 at exchange rate £1 = 495.256NGN as per Oanda.com on 21/10/20) a year from your self-employment, I note that you have demonstrated that you are in receipt of a monthly salary from your business. In support of your application, you have provided documents relating to your business, and your personal bank statement. However, there are unexplained deposits on the account leading up to your proposed visit to the UK, which do not relate to your monthly salary payments from your business. [b]From the information provided you have not demonstrated the origin of these funds, I am not satisfied that the credits and debits are consistent with your circumstances as stated in your application. [/b]I am not satisfied that you have demonstrated that these funds are from the sources declared. Nor that they are a true reflection of your circumstances or would be genuinely available for your exclusive use in Nigeria. This leads me to doubt the credibility of the statements made in your application form and your intentions for visiting the UK at this time.  You state that you have savings of £1020. I note that you have provided a letter from Piggy tech. which show you hold the sum of 629765.44NGN (£1,271.60). However, with the information that you have provided you have not demonstrated the origin of these funds. Which leads me to doubt the credibility of the statements made in your application form and your intentions for visiting the UK at this time.  I note that you have also provided your business bank statements. However, I am mindful that the funds held in this account are for the use of the day-to-day running of your business and do not necessarily reflect your personal income. Given the above reasons, I am not satisfied that you are a genuinely seeking entry as a visitor; will leave the UK at the end of your visit. I am therefore refusing your application under paragraph V4.2 (a) and (c). NEXT STEPS NRA v 1.0 In relation to this decision, there is no right of appeal or right to administrative review. https://www.homeofficesurveys.homeoffice.gov.uk/s/visasurveyuk

You run a self employed business and y yearly salary is £12,000. The ECO found out that there are unexplained credit entries in your account apart from your monthly salary. It has been said here on this forum that any credit entries in y account which is not part of your salary should be well explained to the ECO. The ECO have the right to know all your sources of income to enable them evaluate your personal and financial circumstances. If you fail to do so it is refusal. The credit entries does not relate to your monthly salary. Where does the source of entries comes from , if you said that you have a personal account where your monthly salary is paid, how come other sources of funds are coming in?

✓ You provided a letter from Piggy tech that you have about £1271 without demonstrating the source of that fund. As I said ,you must explain all sources of income bc ECO are looking for ways to deny visa, u must make sure you do your homework very well and make it as simple as ABC.

Kindly note that the ECO is not after money in your account, even if you have 10M , what they are interested is the authenticity of the sources where the funds are coming from and beside you need not submit your business account, they don't evaluate you with it, y personal account is all they need.

In all, the ECO was not satisfied that you have not demonstrated the origin of the funds in your SOS
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by globalresource: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Is it true UK not giving Tourist visa now?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2020
globalresource:
Is it true UK not giving Tourist visa now?

Who said so They are giving. Read through the forum pple are getting tourist visa

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2020
Okay.

dubaiprince:

Congrats. Tier 2 ordinarily does not delay cos it is straightforward. So far one does not receive non straightforward mail. I got my pick mail on the 14th working day.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Marytee2: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2020
Please answer my queries if you can....

My husband and I live in the UK and I have the dependent visa. We want to apply for my mum's visa so my question are:

1. an I write the letter of invitation as a dependant or my husband is the one to write it?
2. Even if I was not the one that invited her, can I submit my statement of account and stand as a sponsor, or hubby's statement must be submitted? Better still, can we co-sponsor?
3. Can we apply for a 2 year visa as a first timer or it is a strict rule of 6 months application for a first timer?

I will await response. Many thanks.[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Marytee2:
Please answer my queries if you can....

3. Can we apply for a 2 year visa as a first timer or it is a strict rule of 6 months application for a first timer?

I will await response. Many thanks.

√I will advise that your hubby be the one to invite her , let him be the one that will sponsor his mother in-law. Let every thing come from his side.
√ let it be your hubby statement of account

✓My advice let her apply for six months first.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Bamo2020(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
Good day gurus here
Unfortunately for me and my family with all we presented we refused again. It's d third time now for wifey n son and 2nd for me. I am so sad now.
I don't know why ECO felt d money in my accounts ain't available or mine. Maybe I should just give up. Your counsel and advise will be appreciated.
Thanks n God bless
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by UhnNah: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bamo2020:
Good day gurus here
Unfortunately for me and my family with all we presented we refused again. It's d third time now for wifey n son and 2nd for me. I am so sad now.
I don't know why ECO felt d money in my accounts ain't available or mine. Maybe I should just give up. Your counsel and advise will be appreciated.
Thanks n God bless

So sorry! Give it time,you’ll feel better!

Post your full profile first! Salary account or business? Documents submitted,budgets etc Funds explained? Give full details so you can get advised properly!

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
UhnNah:

So sorry! Give it time,you’ll feel better!

Post your full profile first! Salary account or business? Documents submitted,budgets etc Funds explained? Give full details so you can get advised properly!

@ Bamo2020
Do you have any travel history with your family ?
Opening and closing balance?
Properties?
Document submitted ?
Reason for denial ?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iyatrustee(f): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bamo2020:
Good day bosses in here. Am I good to go? Sending in d following:
Multipurpose cooperative savings account statement=5M+
Biz account=1M+
Salary account=1M+
Savings account=500k
Fbnquest investment=1.75M
6months payslips
3properties
Marriage certificate
Child birth certificate
Reserved accomodation
Employee's I.D
Employment letter & introduction letter
Ikedc bill
Past visas(S.A, Dubai & Austria)
Tax I.D
Biz docs
Wife presented d following:
Fbnquest investment=3M
Salary account=600k
Employee's I.D
Employment letter & intro letter
6months payslips
Family pics
I am sponsoring the trip n intend to spend about 1.5M from my multipurpose cooperative savings.
Do u think we r good to go for a family of three?
We were refused in 2018 n wifey & son too recently but it's more than six months.
I will really appreciate your guidance and advise. Thanks.

I remember giselle237 commenting on your too many financial documents before you applied.

The multipurpose cooperative savings of N5mil in the eye of the ECO (my opinion here pls) is not funds readily available to you. If you choose to apply again, better liquidate it into your salary acct and have a document/explanation to back it up.

Also, your closing balance on your (funds readily available to you)Salary acct was N1mil for a trip budgeted to gulp N1.5m

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
iyatrustee:

I remember giselle237 commenting on your too many financial documents before you applied.

The multipurpose cooperative savings of N5mil in the eye of the ECO (my opinion here pls) is not funds readily available to you. If you choose to apply again, better liquidate it into your salary acct and have a document/explanation to back it up.

Also, your closing balance on your (funds readily available to you)Salary acct was N1mil for a trip budgeted to gulp N1.5m

@Bamo2020

You've said it all.
Let me add this
1. Two many financial documents(reduce it to just one statement of account to avoid complications)
2. Restrict your financial document to just salary credit and divert other deposit to another account.
3. You can apply first, travel, come back before applying for the family.
4. Make sure that your expenses is not more than 2 months of your disposable income.

Let's wait for contributions from other gurus.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
iyatrustee:

Thank you!!! God bless you. I told him explicitly then. I dont understand what to say now again.
However your advice is spot on. I second.

Then he should take a trip as a family to another country. The ECO sees them as desperate right now. If they are truly in desire of a family vacation, they should go to another country as a family and then come back to apply to the UK whilst taking the above advice from the 2 ppl who commented.
It will help alot in their case.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by talentarena(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
Monmarri:

You run a self employed business and y yearly salary is £12,000. The ECO found out that there are unexplained credit entries in your account apart from your monthly salary. It has been said here on this forum that any credit entries in y account which is not part of your salary should be well explained to the ECO. The ECO have the right to know all your sources of income to enable them evaluate your personal and financial circumstances. If you fail to do so it is refusal. The credit entries does not relate to your monthly salary. Where does the source of entries comes from , if you said that you have a personal account where your monthly salary is paid, how come other sources of funds are coming in?

✓ You provided a letter from Piggy tech that you have about £1271 without demonstrating the source of that fund. As I said ,you must explain all sources of income bc ECO are looking for ways to deny visa, u must make sure you do your homework very well and make it as simple as ABC.

Kindly note that the ECO is not after money in your account, even if you have 10M , what they are interested is the authenticity of the sources where the funds are coming from and beside you need not submit your business account, they don't evaluate you with it, y personal account is all they need.

In all, the ECO was not satisfied that you have not demonstrated the origin of the funds in your SOS

Every kobo that entered my account where from my company acc, meant for sponsored adds lon Facebook, I agree I should have explained these but non of it was above 50k so as such I dint find the need to explain, please can I write them on this or is there anything I can do about it, or should I wait to reapply after 6 months, cos I had already given up with hopes of sticking to my lovely visa free countries for vacation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
talentarena:

Every kobo that entered my account where from my company acc, meant for sponsored adds lon Facebook, I agree I should have explained these but non of it was above 50k so as such I dint find the need to explain, please can I write them on this or is there anything I can do about it, or should I wait to reapply after 6 months, cos I had already given up with hopes of sticking to my lovely visa free countries for vacation

I will advise reply after six months and within that six-months u can work on your credit entries on your personal account. U can visit any visa free country. All the best
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
talentarena:

Bamo2020, i think they just need you to be coordinated and straightforward, you are lumping things up for the eco and i think they dont have that time to be thinking or assuming for you the way you package your application.

multiple account will surely give them problem (cut ot down to max of 2 but 1 account is better my own opinion though)

Also your cover letter can do the magic at times, simple and few sentences about the credit and debit is highly neccessary.

Carry gurus along on this platform also highly neccessary (IMO though).

I have this mentality of thinking locally (think like a tourist) when im applying for any VISA

e.g.
how much does average uk citizen spend per week (i plan my budget breakdown around the amount)

what is the average hotel cost that tourist go for in uk (i budget around the cost)

what is the average cost of tourist transportation in uk per week (i budget around the cost)

and the question goes on & on, after doing all ur calculation it might not be even up to 2x of ur Disposable income.

Best of luck in your next application, It will be + IJN.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Marytee2: 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Monmarri:

√I will advise that your hubby be the one to invite her , let him be the one that will sponsor his mother in-law. Let every thing come from his side.
√ let it be your hubby statement of account

✓My advice let her apply for six months first.

Thank you so much for this, really appreciate

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Moradeyo20: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2020
Hi all

Can someone point me in the direction of a U.K. spouse visa timeline thread? We recently applied and it’d be nice to see what timelines people have and how long we can expect to wait for a response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kenttoday: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Thank you so much. God blessyou

Monmarri:

The only documents will be from your side since y anti is not working. You only need to write in a cover letter or in y letter of invitation that she has a family here in Nigeria and she can not leave her family do come and stay as illegal immigrant in the UK. U will be responsible for all her bills, flights,(returned) accommodation and feeding. U must make sure she leaves the UK after her vacation is over.

Requirements from y side:
√ letter of invitation
√ Bank statement covering the amount of her flight
✓ your six months payslips showing evidence that you are working and able to take care of her
✓ staff ID
✓ Passport data page. Evidence of y status in the UK.
✓Tenancy agreement of y house

Requirement from y anti
✓Photos of her family
✓Marriage certificate if she has

I will advice that one person sponsor her, either u or y mum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.