Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1454795 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by UhnNah: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sleeknay:
Can someone please respond to this, thanks in advance

The recent trend is that they send refusal emails to unapproved applications! So if you didn’t receive such email and just dispatched email from tls,there’s a 95% chance that your visa has been approved!

Depends on where you are in Nigeria but you should get your passport from DHL latest by Wed!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sleeknay: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
sorry for asking numerous questions, i just want to be informed.
please why did you say the visa has been approved ?
royalmu:
Your visa has been approved. You will get your passport before the end of next week.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sleeknay: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
Okay, thank you very much for your response, i can breath now.
hopefully if the visa approval is guranteed, i would come back and give a downline of my application timeline and supporting documents.
fingers crossed, and goodluck to everyone expecting a decision.
UhnNah:

The recent trend is that they send refusal emails to unapproved applications! So if you didn’t receive such email and just dispatched email from tls,there’s a 95% chance that your visa has been approved!

Depends on where you are in Nigeria but you should get your passport from DHL latest by Wed!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Seeyat:

Congratulations
Congratulations
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by OLAREWAJU1705: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nchabuomo:

You don't need an invitation letter
. What do I need please? Kindly enlighten me. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by OLAREWAJU1705: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
OLAREWAJU1705:
Hello Guru's in the house; please, I want to travel to UK, I don't know anybody that can invite me from there, I have not travelled before. How can I get invitation letter please? How can I get invitation for tourist visa? Since I don't know anybody there. Kindly assist with useful information please. By the grace of God, I can still get the supporting documents stated here for my application. Thanks as I wait for replies
. Can someone please enlighten me on this please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by twojul: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hey everyone. Do I need a covid test if I’m travelling to London from Nigeria?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by olaolu39(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
has anyone used an uncle or aunt as a sponsor and got his visa approved?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gatess: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sleeknay:
Can someone please respond to this, thanks in advance

I believe it has been granted anyway. God will do it for u dear. Meanwhile tourist or student visa? And where was your submission center?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
twojul:
Turkish and British Airways do not require covid tests for departure.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
OLAREWAJU1705:
U can travel as a tourist.
U make a plan.
Do a detailed travel itinerary of what you will be doing in the UK for d duration of the trip and places u will b visiting
Book a hotel, shouldn't be paid booking until u get visa but for ur application it should be a valid provisional booking
Lastly please find time to read this thread. Alot of eye openers.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sleeknay:
sorry for asking numerous questions, i just want to be informed.
please why did you say the visa has been approved ?
UKVI now sends refusal letter to applicants via email. Since you received passport collection mail from tls without receiving any refusal letter from UKVI, it simply means the visa was approved.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Pieaa: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Please I need help, I paid for courier service when I booked an appointment initially but I just resheduled for a closer date now. I didn't pay for the courier service again as I have already paid for it initially.. will the service be given to me or I have to pay again for it??..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
I still need answers with respect to this:

Cc: giselle237, justwise and all the gurus in the house.

Sanmigbola:
Hello guys, I just got a cancelation mail from my hotel because of the shutdown in the UK and am still expecting my visa decision.

Can I book another hotel and forward it to the embassy or what should I do?
I hope it won't affect my visa decision?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pieaa:
Please I need help, I paid for courier service when I booked an appointment initially but I just resheduled for a closer date now. I didn't pay for the courier service again as I have already paid for it initially.. will the service be given to me or I have to pay again for it??..

Yeah, your courier service is still valid
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sanmigbola:

I still need answers with respect to this:

Cc: giselle237, justwise and all the gurus in the house.

My apologies. I do not know
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Pieaa: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nchabuomo:

Yeah, your courier service is still valid

Thank you so much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by asorts: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hi everyone,

Is there a way to know what dates are available for biometric appointments before making payment?

Just need to be sure I will get a date this November?

Many thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 1:00am On Nov 07, 2020
olaolu39:
has anyone used an uncle or aunt as a sponsor and got his visa approved?

The chance of getting it when you are an adult is very slim but not impossible. You can give it a try you never know
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 1:15am On Nov 07, 2020
OLAREWAJU1705:

You can do it without invitation. You will need to book hotel for the duration you want
to stay in UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 1:22am On Nov 07, 2020
twojul:

You don't need it but be ready to quarantine for 14 days when you get to UK. You will need to do one when you ready to return back to Nigeria

https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/onboarding/how-it-works
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 1:36am On Nov 07, 2020
asorts:
Hi everyone,

Is there a way to know what dates are available for biometric appointments before making payment?

Just need to be sure I will get a date this November?

Many thanks

Sorry for the mixup
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sanmigbola: 2:31am On Nov 07, 2020
giselle237:

My apologies. I do not know

Is it possible I upload or send any document to UKVI before the visa decision is out ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by twojul: 4:21am On Nov 07, 2020
Thank you.
giselle237:

Turkish and British Airways do not require covid tests for departure.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by yomight83: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2020
Hello house just want share my experience and also need d guru in d house for future advice,i was refuse on 8th of october and i apply back on 26th october with a letter from my legal advicer and i still refused back on 6th November, dis is d attached of my refusala

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ikaboy: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2020
Please is bank statement from microfinance banks accepted??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by yomight83: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2020
yomight83:
Hello house just want share my experience and also need d guru in d house for future advice,i was refuse on 8th of october and i apply back on 26th october with a letter from my legal advicer and i still refused back on 6th November, dis is d attached of my refusala
I provided my six month salary account with 320,175 with balance of 1.8million to them with all other document like wedding certificate,my kid birth certificate including but still understand dis pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by yomight83: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2020
yomight83:
I provided my six month salary account with 320,175 with balance of 1.8million to them with all other document like wedding certificate,my kid birth certificate including othet document but still understand dis pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by alert20: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
yomight83:
I provided my six month salary account with 320,175 with balance of 1.8million to them with all other document like wedding certificate,my kid birth certificate including othet document but still understand dis pls

Sorry about your refusal, I think you mixed up your documents somehow....

If u submitted a statement of account with a balance of #1.8m, then why did the eco now said you don't have savings? Any way gurus here will make justice to your refusal ....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by alert20: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
ikaboy:
Please is bank statement from microfinance banks accepted??

I think it's not advice able to use Microfinance Bank statement,,, some embassy rejects it instantly, you can only use it for Schengen countries
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by yomight83: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
alert20:

Sorry about your refusal, I think you mixed up your documents somehow....

If u submitted a statement of account with a balance of #1.8m, then why did the eco now said you don't have savings? Any way gurus here will make justice to your refusal ....
Thank Boss,i think what dey mean by no savings is dat becos in d application dere is place dey ask do u hv savings or other income which i said no becos i think dey mean may be properties or any other things dat is giving me money execept my salary
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Poch: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Very well said.
I just dey inside house over one week now.
I was called on Sunday to checkup if I was isolating.
A distant friend was visited by the police 3 days ago... thankfully he was indoors.
Na to stay inside house sure pass...

lightest:
anybody coming into Uk should endeavor to do the compulsory 14 days quarantine.

whether they call or check u up is not ur problem.

I have just finished 14 days quarantine and nobody called me to ask if am indoor.

yesterday, a student was decieved by his friends to go out only for the police to check him up at home and was not found.

he is awaiting deportation and he has being banned from UK for 3 years.

Another person was called and she did not picked the calls, she was checked up at home and she was so lucky she was home.

if u have ears hear o. no let anybody decieved u.
one of my friend too told me quarantine does not matter but I had ears and I listen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (770)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.