Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1444881 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sego12345: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2021
Anybody who travelled through Turkish airline from 30th of December?

Pls, let me know.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Uktocanada: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Wakanow is saying 500k for flight to Edinburgh. Please does anyone know how I can get cheaper flights
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ashirioluwa: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
iyatrustee:

It is the Nigerian govt that requires the covid negative result when flying into the country. BA 0083 is return flight to Abj. Did flight 082(Outbound flight) demand for covid test? Pls clarify

Yes

https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/onboarding/nitp.ncdc.gov.ng
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sommylove5: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Brightingsus:

Family member arrived this afternoon (Dec 23) on a BA0082 flight from Abj to London Heathrow, on a visitor visa, heading to a tier 4 location. POE allowed.

Please I need direction on this visitors visa. I want to invite my mum to UK. Am on tier4 visa . What and what is reauired
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Prettyfranca: 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Please I want to ask a question
Where do I print my boarding pass in Abuja for Turkish airline? I want all my itinerary handy before going to the airport

Happy new year everyone �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by monfizzy(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2021
Please does anyone knows if British airways require a Covid test if you’re flying to the UK from Nigeria (Abuja)?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by narpheesarh: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
monfizzy:
Please does anyone knows if British airways require a Covid test if you’re flying to the UK from Nigeria (Abuja)?
A friend flew from Lagos yesterday through British airways and she didn't require one.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Denikki: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2021
Please if travelling to the UK for work, can one book only one way ticket?

Or must there be return ticket too?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Denikki:
Tier what exactly?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Denikki:

You can book a one-way ticket
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by monfizzy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
narpheesarh:

A friend flew from Lagos yesterday through British airways and she didn't require one.
Ok many thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Denikki: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
giselle237:

Tier what exactly?

Tier 2
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Denikki: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nchabuomo:

You can book a one-way ticket

Good to know, thanks.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Denikki:

Tier 2
U are good to go with a one way ticket
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Denikki: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2021
giselle237:

U are good to go with a one way ticket

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Drphemmy4u: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Uchemus:
Does anyone have an idea of how to cancel courier return of passport. Would like to pick it up from tlscontact instead. Is it possible?
Hello, were you able to do this eventually?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MizMary: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hello just wise and other gurus.
I am applying for my mum’s visit visa to UK (2nd visit to UK).
Part of the mandatory documents is “evidence of funds clearly available and accessible by you”.
On the application , we stated we ll be completely sponsoring her trip, even though she runs a small catering school and her closing balance currently is around 250k due to low patronage due to the pandemic.
Pls do I have to transfer the total cost of her visit into her account , so that she can clearly show evidence of these funds in her account?
Pls help a sister urgentl!
Thank you all!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Uktocanada: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Please a quick question to the house in UK is citizenship by birth?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by SandraDee: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Just got a visa for my mum, who is retired and was being sponsored by my brother. We submitted my brother's bank statements, a letter from his employer stating his annual remuneration and a sponsorship letter from him, stating that he is footing her bills. No funds were transferred to her account and she didn't submit her bank statements.
MizMary:
Hello just wise and other gurus.
I am applying for my mum’s visit visa to UK (2nd visit to UK).
Part of the mandatory documents is “evidence of funds clearly available and accessible by you”.
On the application , we stated we ll be completely sponsoring her trip, even though she runs a small catering school and her closing balance currently is around 250k due to low patronage due to the pandemic.
Pls do I have to transfer the total cost of her visit into her account , so that she can clearly show evidence of these funds in her account?
Pls help a sister urgentl!
Thank you all!

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by chemvic: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hello all, Pleassntries to everyone especially those who share valuable information on this thread. I have been trying to make payment with First Bank and Stanbic IBTC naira cards and paent has continually been declined. Please advise on which bank card works best..���
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mimilyrics: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
No, it's not except either parent is a British citizen or has ILR.
Uktocanada:
Please a quick question to the house in UK is citizenship by birth?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyclops33: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Try “paga” option, it ll work
chemvic:
Hello all, Pleassntries to everyone especially those who share valuable information on this thread. I have been trying to make payment with First Bank and Stanbic IBTC naira cards and paent has continually been declined. Please advise on which bank card works best..���
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Uchemus(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Drphemmy4u:
Hello, were you able to do this eventually?
nahh
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ivymich: 3:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Greetings house. Please can I send a mail regarding the delay in my husband's visa application even if he used an agent since I have access to my husband's email? (Agent said no way to reach them that we have to patiently wait)

2ndly, can I input my card details to pay for the mail since my husband is not in town?

And lastly, can anyone guide me on how/what to write? Don't want to complicate things for him. He did his biometrics since Nov. 9th. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Ivymich:
Greetings house. Please can I send a mail regarding the delay in my husband's visa application even if he used an agent since I have access to my husband's email? (Agent said no way to reach them that we have to patiently wait)

2ndly, can I input my card details to pay for the mail since my husband is not in town?

And lastly, can anyone guide me on how/what to write? Don't want to complicate things for him. He did his biometrics since Nov. 9th. Thanks
Do u have access to the email address he used and his details such as GWF number etc? If you do, there’s no harm asking questions.
Keep the agent part out as I dnt think it is necessary. State your/his case and ask for any information you want as this has well passed standard timelines of 15 working days.
Yes u can use ur card details to pay.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ihatemumu: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2021
Uktocanada:
Wakanow is saying 500k for flight to Edinburgh. Please does anyone know how I can get cheaper flights
To and fro?
Use travelstat
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ivymich: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Do u have access to the email address he used and his details such as GWF number etc? If you do, there’s no harm asking questions.
Keep the agent part out as I dnt think it is necessary. State your/his case and ask for any information you want as this has well passed standard timelines of 15 working days.

Ok. Thanks I have access to the email and all info. Thanks for your prompt response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Pristinegold: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ivymich:

Ok. Thanks I have access to the email and all info. Thanks for your prompt response
Pls have they gotten back to you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tmeeto: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Cyclops33:
Try “paga” option, it ll work

has anyone tried this?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.