Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1438874 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mimilyrics: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2021
No info on that yet and I doubt that planes will be stopped from coming in since they weren't stopped during the previous lockdowns.
graceodini:

Does it mean planes will not be allowed to come in and go out of England?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by olumanja: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2021
Good morning house, how can i go about doing tb test at iom? Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mimilyrics: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2021
Call or mail them using details in the link below. There's also a booking link for the Abuja clinic.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-nigeria/tuberculosis-testing-in-nigeria
olumanja:
Good morning house, how can i go about doing tb test at iom? Thanks

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2021
mimilyrics:
No info on that yet and I doubt that planes will be stopped from coming in since they weren't stopped during the previous lockdowns.

Okay. Please let me know if you have any information on that.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Pristinegold: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Good morning gurus, I got this mail this morning pls what does it mean?? Tho I called weeks ago
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Please assist.. I just want to run a document check before submitting..
I have my
employment letter
Leave letter
Passport
Account statement of salary of 280k
Cover letter explaining my job and small scale fashion design business I run.

Then I have a sponsor who is assisting me with

Invite letter and sponsor letter
Account statement of 6 months accommodation proof
Passport page..

please can you assist me with more documents I need to proof

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cute75(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hello... Please I need the to apply for my test at the Migration Health Assessment Centre (MHAC) for my tier 4 uk Visa. Please I need a fast connect or reliable email or phone number I can used to get in touch and do my test. Please help!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Horus(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cQgxW9ZIS4

England goes into new lockdown as Covid variant rages
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuke360: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
My younger brother visa was refused. I am surprised the VO made some mistakes. How do I write for reconsideration? He stated he earn 400k monthly with 100K monthly expenses with a monthly balance of 300k monthly. On his application he stated that he would spend 1k pounds for 20 days. The VO said he was spending over 2 times monthly disposable income. (This is not true because 1k is not over 600k).

Again, the VO questioned too many debits. These debit were the endless 50 naira debits for card maintenance that has been done by UBA. I have complained to the bank with no solution. (Most UBA customers can attest to this).

When I have network I used ATM to transfer my monthly expenses which sometimes have little charges of 53 naira. This is insignificant to wrongly judge the debits.

Please gurus advice on the way to write them for consideration. Even if one has a stable expenses of 100k There are times one can spend a bit higher. I thought the focus was more on income.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by aussielover: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Does anyone have any information on how a Nigerian lawyer becomes a lawyer in the UK? Exams to write? Funding? Number of years? Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by otunbamoteez: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
Receive a decision mail today
application submited on the 4th of december
biometrics done on the 10th of december
Decision mail 5th of January
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by corruptst(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tuke360:
My younger brother visa was refused. I am surprised the VO made some mistakes. How do I write for reconsideration? He stated he earn 400k monthly with 100K monthly expenses with a monthly balance of 300k monthly. On his application he stated that he would spend 1k pounds for 20 days. The VO said he was spending over 2 times monthly disposable income. (This is not true because 1k is not over 600k).

Again, the VO questioned too many debits. These debit were the endless 50 naira debits for card maintenance that has been done by UBA. I have complained to the bank with no solution. (Most UBA customers can attest to this).

When I have network I used ATM to transfer my monthly expenses which sometimes have little charges of 53 naira. This is insignificant to wrongly judge the debits.

Please gurus advice on the way to write them for consideration. Even if one has a stable expenses of 100k There are times one can spend a bit higher. I thought the focus was more on income.

Kindly post the refusal letter for proper scrutiny. You may have missed other salient issues raised.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by olumanja: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thank you
mimilyrics:
Call or mail them using details in the link below. There's also a booking link for the Abuja clinic.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-nigeria/tuberculosis-testing-in-nigeria

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Faculty14(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Olaleyetobz:
I have my
employment letter
Leave letter
Passport

Passport page..

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tuke360:

You need to post the refusal letter for better analysis and guidance. You can blur out sensitive information.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tuke360: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Please see attached refusal letter

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tuke360:
My younger brother visa was refused. I am surprised the VO made some mistakes. How do I write for reconsideration?

U dont need anyone’s permission or go ahead to seek reconsideration where you feel you have been wrongly assessed. There’s a reason why such system is in place.
If it comes out same way, you move.
Check the thread for the email addresses, make your decision, write ur letter, expantiate on ur points etc
Good luck

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tmeeto: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hello my travel gurus.

I seek some clarification on uploading financial evidence for my UK visa applications. I operate 2 accounts and also have 2 investment certificates (t.bills and fixed deposit).

My question is; do I upload all these as a single file (under financial evidence) or do I repeat the the financial evidence category 4 times for each bank statement and investment certificate?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mimilyrics: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Separately.
tmeeto:
Hello my travel gurus.

I seek some clarification on uploading financial evidence for my UK visa applications. I operate 2 accounts and also have 2 investment certificates (t.bills and fixed deposit).

My question is; do I upload all these as a single file (under financial evidence) or do I repeat the the financial evidence category 4 times for each bank statement and investment certificate?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Olaleyetobz:
I have my
employment letter
Leave letter
Passport

Passport page..

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by STENON(f): 2:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Olaleyetobz:
I have my
employment letter
Leave letter
Passport

Passport page..

let the sponsor write your name and passport number in the letter and also mention how much he or she is willing to pay towards your trip and give a breakdown. Let him mention a particular date you are coming and the exact date you are leaving. Don't just write only the month.
Letter of introduction from your employer.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by TheExalted: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello everyone,

Has anyone travelled to UK recently on Emirates? Is covid-19 test required in Nigeria to travel on Emirates?

Thanks!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Chreze(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2021
TheExalted:
Hello everyone,

Has anyone travelled to UK recently on Emirates? Is covid-19 test required in Nigeria to travel on Emirates?

Thanks!

25th Dec. it wasn’t required then going to UK and transiting. But you can check their site they constantly update it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by aussielover: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hello guys
I applied for a study permit on 21st December 2020, Priority Visa , i woke up to this email today , please Gurus in the house , what could it possibly mean ? My thoughts are tending towards Covid outbreak which is limiting them from performing their usual activities

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tmeeto: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
quick question please: Can one upload statement generated from my mobile app/internet banking or I have to go to the branch and request for my statement?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
tmeeto:
quick question please: Can one upload statement generated from my mobile app/internet banking or I have to go to the branch and request for my statement?
Any is fine
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
tmeeto:

Yes as long as its digitally signed and stamped you have no problem.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
STENON:
let the sponsor write your name and passport number in the letter and also mention how much he or she is willing to pay towards your trip and give a breakdown. Let him mention a particular date you are coming and the exact date you are leaving. Don't just write only the month.
Letter of introduction from your employer.
Thanks fir the assistance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sulaimonsheu(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Good evening to all the guru in the house, I really appreciate ur kind gesture.
Pls help me out on this I was refused visa twice 2019 and am about to apply this year again pls can I indicate the reasons why I was refused and my previous place of work in the application or I shld write on the introduction letters pls help me out.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Shakiratemma(f): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Shakiratemma:

Thanks for the response. What did you submit to apply for the transit visa?

Can anyone help with this?? And can i use a sponsor's bank account to apply?? Urgent response please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Shakiratemma:

Can anyone help with this?? And can i use a sponsor's bank account to apply?? Urgent response please

how close/related the sponsor is to you,
eco in most times based there judgement on individual financial circumstancesband your ties back at home.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Shakiratemma(f): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2021
opomulero:

how close/related the sponsor is to you,
eco in most times based there judgement on individual financial circumstancesband your ties back at home.
Sponsor is my boyfriend and I'm only applying for a transit visa? Does that matter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.