Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1439300 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
PLS is it possible when couply apply, and one of them get denied while the other get approved?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Please house I'm filling my UK application form now and I came across where they ask me do I have another income or saving ? I clicked saving and asking me how much money do I have in saving (in GBP)? Do they mean how much I'm having in my bank account ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
odugbemiopeyemi:
Please house I'm filling my UK application form now and I came across where they ask me do I have another income or saving ? I clicked saving and asking me how much money do I have in saving (in GBP)? Do they mean how much I'm having in my bank account ?

How much do you have in savings that you can show proof of? Bank account balance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nchabuomo:

How much do you have in savings that you can show proof of? Bank account balance

Ok thank very much @Nchabuomo so I can put the total amount of money I have in my bank account balance in (GBP)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
odugbemiopeyemi:

Ok thank very much @Nchabuomo so I can put the total amount of money I have in my bank account balance in (GBP)

Yeah.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by incroyable(f): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hello house.

Can someone please recommend affordable lab(s) for the UK travel test package, that can deliver the kit to any location.

And return can be made by Royal Mail.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
incroyable:
Hello house.Can someone please recommend affordable lab(s) for the UK travel test package, that can deliver the kit to any location.
And return can be made by Royal Mail.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/providers-of-day-2-and-day-8-coronavirus-testing-for-international-arrivals
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nanajec(m): 5:31am On Apr 23, 2021
Omokas2:
Good day house. I applied and was refused January 05/2021, I checked the refusal later I saw some errors made by the caseworker haven noticed that I wrote for reconsideration and I got a reply that the manager of ECO have agreed to give the application to another caseworker,is over a month now still no formal reply from them should I rewrite or keep waiting because am planning to reapply 3rd week of next month

Please which email did you send your reconsideration to ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 23, 2021
Good morning house, Please I want to be guided concerning my UK visiting visa... I owned a registered LTD company I officiAlly registered a year and some month now, although the business as been running for 3 years before I registered it last year. But I haven't opened company acct for the business instead I'm using my personal saving account to running the business with good inflow and outflow.

But I have invoice of all deposited money into my account through my customers... No Tax clearance certificate

Please advise me if I can apply with my personal account running the business without company account? Secondly I was told many time that tax clearance certificate is not compulsory?

Here are the documents I wanted to use to apply

*Company CAC
*Personal account used for business transaction
*Invoice receipt
*Land property (deeds)
*2 Vehicle Proof of ownership
*Marriage cert
*Kids birth cert
*Cover letter explaining why I'm using my personal account for business that my company bank account is under processing
*Flight reservation
*Invitation letter or hotel reservation

Please is very crucial and I need your brotherly advise from all my brother on this platform and experience from people who are in my shoe before
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sweetkid: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2021
Hello house. Can someone tell me if there are jobs in Hull City? Can someone find student jobs?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Angelxtol: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2021
Immigrant Application Status says Administrative Processing. What does it mean??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fisherlala: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2021
Angelxtol:
Immigrant Application Status says Administrative Processing. What does it mean??

When a person applies for visa at an Embassy or Consulate, the Consular Officer can issue the visa at or soon after the visa interview/ submition ... Administrative Processing means that the Consular Officer is sending the case from the Embassy/Consulate for further evaluation and screening.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Angelxtol: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2021
Thanks for your response
quote author=Fisherlala post=101046755]

When a person applies for visa at an Embassy or Consulate, the Consular Officer can issue the visa at or soon after the visa interview/ submition ... Administrative Processing means that the Consular Officer is sending the case from the Embassy/Consulate for further evaluation and screening.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Angelxtol: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2021
Please what is document delivery information on visa staus?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD ANSWER MY QUESTIONS IS VERY URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning house, Please I want to be guided concerning my UK visiting visa... I owned a registered LTD company I officiAlly registered a year and some month now, although the business as been running for 3 years before I registered it last year. But I haven't opened company acct for the business instead I'm using my personal saving account to running the business with good inflow and outflow.

But I have invoice of all deposited money into my account through my customers... No Tax clearance certificate

Please advise me if I can apply with my personal account running the business without company account? Secondly I was told many time that tax clearance certificate is not compulsory?

*Company CAC
*Invoice receipt
*Land property (deeds)
*Marriage cert
*Kids birth cert
*Cover letter explaining why I'm using my personal account for business that my company bank account is under processing
*Flight reservation

Please is very crucial and I need your brotherly advise from all my brother on this platform and experience from people who are in my shoe before
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Wales1111: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
My good people here and the gurus...as we know I am just 2 weeks away from the united kingdom pls just double checking if Nigeria ncdc money is still 39500...cos in Nigeria we all know the most unexpected can happen. Pls gurus in the house.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Wales1111: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wales1111:
My good people here and the gurus...as we know I am just 2 weeks away from the united kingdom pls just double checking if Nigeria ncdc money is still 39500...cos in Nigeria we all know the most unexpected can happen. Pls gurus in the house.
pls gurus in the house......
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Wales1111: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
Christabeliciou:
Thanks for the response. Data has been captured successfully, to proceed with payment has not been going, I get the error message says sorry your request could not be process please try again. I dont know if i can make the payment at Heathrow's airport before departure. Thanks
were you able to book it and were you the one who chose the 50400k lab yourself?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Wales1111: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sorry I forgot you said it's location base. I am booking for lagos. Thank you how much is the covid 19 for lagos thanks house
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by area74: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Good evening everyone.

Please when can one starts applying for visa for the September entry?

Also, can I use multiple personal bank statements for the proof of funds?

Thank you all for your contributions.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by vaticanboy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please am gathering my documents for spousal visa . Where can I do TB test in Abuja. Do they insist it should be government hospital lab result or do they recognise private lab result? Someone help please .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
vaticanboy:
Please am gathering my documents for spousal visa . Where can I do TB test in Abuja. Do they insist it should be government hospital lab result or do they recognise private lab result? Someone help please .
Send them an email
iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int
Only IOM results allowed, lagos or abuja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
area74:
Good evening everyone.

Please when can one starts applying for visa for the September entry?

Also, can I use multiple personal bank statements for the proof of funds?

Thank you all for your contributions.
what September entry pls?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by vaticanboy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
giselle237:

Send them an email
iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int
Only IOM results allowed, lagos or abuja
thank you bro
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by hoppa(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Do you pay yourself salaries? Pls answer this question pls. It is very important.

odugbemiopeyemi:
PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD ANSWER MY QUESTIONS IS VERY URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Company CAC
*Invoice receipt
*Land property (deeds)
*Marriage cert
*Kids birth cert
*Flight reservation

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by teamb: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
pufframmy:
PLS is it possible when couply apply, and one of them get denied while the other get approved?

if you apply together both of you will be denied together

If you apply separately then decision is separate
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
hoppa:
Do you pay yourself salaries? Pls answer this question pls. It is very important.

No, Because I don't have a company bank account I'm only running the business with my personal bank account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
odugbemiopeyemi:

No, Because I don't have a company bank account I'm only running the business with my personal bank account
that means frequent large deposits in personal account.. deposits will however be explained to be from business sales and invoice, i believe paper invoice will be presented and then explained tht u use ur acct to receive funds from buyers... this is not looking good
Refusal is 95% looming!
Funds for the company shud be kept separate from the individual. U can not use company funds for ur private matter, this is the surest way for u to allow them deny u visa. Pls read this thread. It has been said times without number, there is nothin wrong with preparing for even upto a year before u apply just so u dnt mess things up.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
I understand that a business should have is company account .. But not everyone that's running a business most or having company account immediately he or she started the business . Also have read many testimony on here that people without registered company or company account got their visa approved with the help that they explained in cover letter.

Please what advise can you give me ...I went to bank today to open company account but they ask me to get my form with company steal which I will finalize the processing of getting company account by next weeks.

Please if I eventually got the company account registere should I start using it to received a payment transaction from my customer? What should I do with the money in my personal account have been used to received payment from my customers more than a year now ?

Lastly my business nature would be required to have a large amount of money because I'm buying and selling a car and building materials.....

Most of payment I received from my customer always giving remark as payment for so-so

I used this personal account with my registered company apply for a South African visa this year and I got it... I explained in a cover letter that my company bank account is under processing due to pedemic bank restrictions

Please advise

giselle237:
that means frequent large deposits in personal account.. deposits will however be explained to be from business sales and invoice, i believe paper invoice will be presented and then explained tht u use ur acct to receive funds from buyers... this is not looking good
Refusal is 95% looming!
Funds for the company shud be kept separate from the individual. U can not use company funds for ur private matter, this is the surest way for u to allow them deny u visa. Pls read this thread. It has been said times without number, there is nothin wrong with preparing for even upto a year before u apply just so u dnt mess things up.
But as Nigerians, we will never learn except we rush and go and chop refusal. that’s only when we come back humble and want to listen

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
ok thanks boss
teamb:

if you apply together both of you will be denied together

If you apply separately then decision is separate
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2021
I advice that u get a company account, have ur business dealings with ur company acct and then separate ur funds... if possible do what has worked for majority... open a company acct and have ur business dealings from there and pay yourself a monthly salary, must not be a fixed amount but should be constant... pay urself and from there u would have a better chance at having an idea of what to put as ur income, ur expenditure and finally ur disposable income.

Lastly while i appreciate that u have applied and successfully obtained a south african visa I must let you know that the way of thinking of their visa officers is way different. The uk application system has so changed, if u dnt dot your i’s so much so, just get ready for a refusal... and then when u keep goin back wtiut handling the matter from the drawing board, u will still get denied... in no near time u are seen as desperate and wud have succeeded in building a bad history.

U can not compare the scrutiny Nigerians applying from Nigeria for UK visas face at the moment to that of South africa, you cannot can! It is almost like every Nigerian wants to get a visa to go and live illegally in the uk.. and so they just overly scrutinize our applications! There is no room for confusion and over complicated statement of accounts, u make it so easy to be denied..
pls take ur time and dnt make mistakes.
odugbemiopeyemi:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by hoppa(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
@odugbemiopeyemi

Boss man,

Pls do not submit your application without you separating your business account from personal account I beg of you.
Let all your clients be paying into your Biz account and at the end of the month pay yourself a salary pls.
Boss no rush submit oo. Uk no dey Joke oo.

You can run your account properly for the next 6 months and apply sometime in November pls.

giselle237:
I advice that u get a company account, have ur business dealings with ur company acct and then separate ur funds... if possible do what has worked for majority... open a company acct and have ur business dealings from there and pay yourself a monthly salary, must not be a fixed amount but should be constant... pay urself and from there u would have a better chance at having an idea of what to put as ur income, ur expenditure and finally ur disposable income.

Lastly while i appreciate that u have applied and successfully obtained a south african visa I must let you know that the way of thinking of their visa officers is way different. The uk application system has so changed, if u dnt dot your i’s so much so, just get ready for a refusal... and then when u keep goin back wtiut handling the matter from the drawing board, u will still get denied... in no near time u are seen as desperate and wud have succeeded in building a bad history.

U can not compare the scrutiny Nigerians applying from Nigeria for UK visas face at the moment to that of South africa, you cannot can! It is almost like every Nigerian wants to get a visa to go and live illegally in the uk.. and so they just overly scrutinize our applications! There is no room for confusion and over complicated statement of accounts, u make it so easy to be denied..
pls take ur time and dnt make mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.