Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1444882 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
odugbemiopeyemi:
Please I need an answer to this questions, sometime March this year 2 of my customers made a deposit payment to one of my bank account which is not the one I'm using to running my business due to network problem and later I transferred the money back to bank account that I'm using for my business . The two bank account bearing the same name i.e my full names. I sell cars and building materials such as cement ,blocks, iron rod with good inflow and outflow . Please should I need to explain this in a cover letter when I'm applying or no need ?
it might take more than cover letter explanation.. they dnt like anything tht looks or feels like unexplained transactions or unevidenced transactions. They see it as though one is tryin to boost account
If u have no solid proofs to back up these deposits, i advice u start runnin ur account again bcus they take financial history seriously... and will gladly deny a visa application hiding under the umbrella of ‘large deposit
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Adebayo82:
How possible to get a visa for tourism, I wish to spend my annual leave in the UK. I need your advice because I don't want to risk my money and time. can somebody please share an idea? I have started gathering all the necessary documents, and I want to make sure I submitted between now and first week of May.
there is never the need to hurry with this UK ppl becuse better to be safe than sorry honestly... the refusal hurts lol
So take ur time and see if u are ‘safe’ in terms of economic stability, home ties including good job, beautiful salary with proof, spouse, kids, investments, lands, houses, property, savings, fixed deposit and travel history helps too. Everyone is a potential overstayer until proven otherwise... the koko is to prove that u are not one..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
giselle237:
it might take more than cover letter explanation.. they dnt like anything tht looks or feels like unexplained transactions or unevidenced transactions. They see it as though one is tryin to boost account
If u have no solid proofs to back up these deposits, i advice u start runnin ur account again bcus they take financial history seriously... and will gladly deny a visa application hiding under the umbrella of ‘large deposit

I have an invoice for the payment transaction and also I can easily printed the statement of account of the transaction from the account where the payment is made by my customer. I don't Lodge any money into my account most of the transaction going through my account is millions due to car business I'm doing. In other way round it's possible for a business man to have more than one account because of banking network problem and on that faithful day I can't afford to lose the payment when my customers find it difficult to made a payment to the account I'm using for my business then I gave him my other account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by princetigris(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
I applied with a one month bank statement for a 6 months standard visitor visa and got it. From France though
ibukunpops:
Good evening everyone,

Have you applied or know anyone that has applied with four months bank statement and got the visa approved?

Or do you know someone that had applied wigh four months statement and the reason for refusal was that the statement wasnt up to six months or so?

Please share your thoughts on using four months bank statement to apply.

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2021
the way dey look Nigeria Application Na wa it not like same
princetigris:
I applied with a one month bank statement for a 6 months standard visitor visa and got it. From France though
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Omokas2: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Good day house. I applied and was refused January 05/2021, I checked the refusal later I saw some errors made by the caseworker haven noticed that I wrote for reconsideration and I got a reply that the manager of ECO have agreed to give the application to another caseworker,is over a month now still no formal reply from them should I rewrite or keep waiting because am planning to reapply 3rd week of next month

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by teamb: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Omokas2:
Good day house. I applied and was refused January 05/2021, I checked the refusal later I saw some errors made by the caseworker haven noticed that I wrote for reconsideration and I got a reply that the manager of ECO have agreed to give the application to another caseworker,is over a month now still no formal reply from them should I rewrite or keep waiting because am planning to reapply 3rd week of next month

hello can you drop there email pls ? i received my wife and baby refusal letter yesterday and till date i haven't seen mine
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
Omokas2:
Give them more time so you don't appear desperate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Omokas2: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
teamb:

hello can you drop there email pls ? i received my wife and baby refusal letter yesterday and till date i haven't seen mine

complaints@homeffice.gov.uk
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ehimeomo(f): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
@giselle & others, thanks so much for giving me the mind to chest my application with my full chest o. I got my package today with my 5yrs UK visa. Actually got the mail yesterday, 20th April that a decision has been made & would get my passport from the courier in 24 business hrs.
Did my biometrics 26th March
At exactly 15 business/working days, a positive decision was made. I’m super elated/happy, thanks once again, house.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ehimeomo:
@giselle & others, thanks so much for giving me the mind to chest my application with my full chest o. I got my package today with my 5yrs UK visa. Actually got the mail yesterday, 20th April that a decision has been made & would get my passport from the courier in 24 business hrs.
At exactly 15 business/working days, a positive decision was made. I’m super elated/happy, thanks once again, house.

Congratulations! Were you given 6month before or 2years?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ehimeomo:
u are welcome!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Omokas2:
ask them for an update.. nicely
U have a right to ask.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by thatunilaggirl: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hello everyone, a friend applied for a tourist visa in March 2021, and was refused. Below is the refusal email. Does she get a chance for an approval if she decides to reapply? And what can she do differently? I'd appreciate your responses.

P.s she'd like to attend her bestfriends wedding in June as she's the cheifbridesmaid and she also intends to apply for a student visa in September. If she gets rejected again, does it affect her chance in getting her student visa in September?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
will be glad to know document submitted
Ehimeomo:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
thatunilaggirl:
Hello everyone, a friend applied for a tourist visa in March 2021, and was refused. Below is the refusal email. Does she get a chance for an approval if she decides to reapply? And what can she do differently? I'd appreciate your responses.

P.s she'd like to attend her bestfriends wedding in June as she's the cheifbridesmaid and she also intends to apply for a student visa in September. If she gets rejected again, does it affect her chance in getting her student visa in September?
things to work on
Eco says the applicant makes 300k monthly and also filled tht she spends 300k monthly.. meaning she is left with disposable income of zero.
Is this what she filled or eco is making a mistake?
Secondly she had an acct balance of 1.5m, salary credits noted however there were other large amounts wtout evidence of their origin
She shud work on the above
She can have a monthly expenditure of 50k monthly which leaves her with 250k monthly as her disposable income.. and then she can propose to spend 500k or there about which will be just within 2 times her disposable income.
Then avoid any deposits into her acct which is not her salary, she can open another acct to use for any transaction she wnats but keep the one for the embassy clean. No need to have unexplained credits, so open another acct for such
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ehimeomo(f): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
graceodini:

Congratulations! Were you given 6month before or 2years?
yes, got a 6months visa late 2016 I used in 2017.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fisherlala: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
thatunilaggirl:

Once she meets the requirements of student visa the refusal won’t affect.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ehimeomo(f): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
pufframmy:
will be glad to know document submitted
6 months Acct Statement/letter too
Letter of Introduction
Leave of Absence Letter (approval)
Confirmation of Appointment
Appointment Letter/Offer of Employment
Promotion Letter
Salary Increment Letter/breakdown
Payslips (6 months)
Previous Travel History (visas/stamps) US (3rice) UAE (1nce) UK (1nce)
Personal letter to buttress some personal circumstances
Traveling wit my daughter (US citizen) added her:
Passport
Birth Certificate
Father’s consent to travel
USING INVITATION
My brother’s IV Letter
February Acct statement
Driver’s license
Passport
Residence Card
Wife’s passport
Kids birth certificate
His office appointment letter
I think additional two docs , I’ve forgotten tho.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Chijiuba: 5:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Greetings to the gurus in the house, please after submitting dependent visa my friend noticed her church marriage certificate had a slight misspelling in the husband name instead of Kodi it was Kaodi. But the court wedding certificate is correct, and every other document that Carries his name (I.e birth certificate of child, statement, etc etc).Please would this be an issue? Your advice is needed please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 6:40am On Apr 22, 2021
Chijiuba:
Greetings to the gurus in the house, please after submitting dependent visa my friend noticed her church marriage certificate had a slight misspelling in the husband name instead of Kodi it was Kaodi. But the court wedding certificate is correct, and every other document that Carries his name (I.e birth certificate of child, statement, etc etc).Please would this be an issue? Your advice is needed please

It shouldn't be an issue. My grand has a discrepancy in the way her middle name was spelt in her account statement vs her passport ( one alphabet) and its never been a problem.

That said you should fix it if you can, after your round of application. Replying your message also reminded me that we should fix her's too.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Maiyakz: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2021
Hi Chijuba,

My wife is about to submit a dependant visa as well.

Please would you be kind enough to share the type of documents your friend submitted with the application and maybe rough estimate of maintenance/financial amount required. It would be really helpful to us.

Thanks smiley

Chijiuba:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fisherlala: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2021
[quote author=Chijiuba post=101008801]Greetings to the gurus in the house, please after submitting dependent visa my friend noticed her church marriage certificate had a slight misspelling in the husband name instead of Kodi it was Kaodi. But the court wedding certificate is correct, and every other document that Carries his name (I.e birth certificate of child, statement, etc etc).Please would this be an issue? Your advice is needed please

False representation and Information
Under paragraph 320(7A) of the rules , you must not refuse an applicant just because of mistakes in the application. For example the applicant has given an incorrect post code or misspelt a name on their application form. You must be statisfied that deception has been used or applicant intended to deceive.
I think you should get an affidavit to allay future fears.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Chijiuba: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2021
Below is what she said she submitted (tier 2 dependant)

1. Marriage certificate
2. TB certificate
3. COS (husband)
4. Employeement letter (husband)
5. POF (minimum £285)(husband/wife)
6. Marriage pictures
7. News paper publication(if any)

Maiyakz:
Hi Chijuba,

My wife is about to submit a dependant visa as well.

Please would you be kind enough to share the type of documents your friend submitted with the application and maybe rough estimate of maintenance/financial amount required. It would be really helpful to us.

Thanks smiley

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Chijiuba: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2021
[quote author=Fisherlala post=101012140][/quote]

Thank you for your input.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Maiyakz: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2021
Okay thanks a lot for your response. Really helpful stuff. All the best to your friend

Chijiuba:
Below is what she said she submitted (tier 2 dependant)

1. Marriage certificate
2. TB certificate
3. COS (husband)
4. Employeement letter (husband)
5. POF (minimum £285)(husband/wife)
6. Marriage pictures
7. News paper publication(if any)

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2021
thanks for this
you have a great travel history

Ehimeomo:
6 months Acct Statement/letter too
Letter of Introduction
Leave of Absence Letter (approval)
Confirmation of Appointment
Appointment Letter/Offer of Employment
Promotion Letter
Salary Increment Letter/breakdown
Payslips (6 months)
Previous Travel History (visas/stamps) US (3rice) UAE (1nce) UK (1nce)
Personal letter to buttress some personal circumstances
Traveling wit my daughter (US citizen) added her:
Passport
Birth Certificate
Father’s consent to travel
USING INVITATION
My brother’s IV Letter
February Acct statement
Driver’s license
Passport
Residence Card
Wife’s passport
Kids birth certificate
His office appointment letter
I think additional two docs , I’ve forgotten tho.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hello house,

Kindly help.

I have done d UK covid test £99, have filled d Nigeria international travel portal and says data successfully captured, and want to make payment but the page does not come up, tried since morning till now. Is it possible I make the N50400, at departure airport in UK. Or I should book appointment with any of the accredited lab test and make payment to show that I have paid.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
Christabeliciou:
Hello house,

Kindly help.

I have done d UK covid test £99, have filled d Nigeria international travel portal and says data successfully captured, and want to make payment but the page does not come up, tried since morning till now. Is it possible I make the N50400, at departure airport in UK. Or I should book appointment with any of the accredited lab test and make payment to show that I have paid.

Thanks

It's better you pay before leaving the UK. You will have to pay more at Nigeria airport if you pay when you land in Nigeria.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Thanks for the response. Data has been captured successfully, to proceed with payment has not been going, I get the error message says sorry your request could not be process please try again. I dont know if i can make the payment at Heathrow's airport before departure. Thanks

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Please house I'm filling my UK application form now and I came across where they ask me do I have another income or saving ? I clicked saving and asking me how much money do I have in saving (in GBP)? Do they mean how much I'm having in my bank account ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Christabeliciou:
Thanks for the response. Data has been captured successfully, to proceed with payment has not been going, I get the error message says sorry your request could not be process please try again. I dont know if i can make the payment at Heathrow's airport before departure. Thanks

https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/onboarding/payments/make-payment

go to the link , fill in your data and make payment since ur data had been captured b4

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.