Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1444982 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Temi059: 11:25am On May 24, 2021
Hello everyone,

Please, I need your guidance on the booking for the tuberculosis test. No available slot yet. Kindly advise me on what to do or how I need to go about it.

I look forward to hearing your views.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mamawa123: 11:47am On May 24, 2021
oluayebenz:

Document checklist
Appointment confirmation
Int passport and a clear photocopy of the data page.....

Thats all

Biometrics done last Thursday (20/5/2021).

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 12:43pm On May 24, 2021
Temi059:
Hello everyone,

Please, I need your guidance on the booking for the tuberculosis test. No available slot yet. Kindly advise me on what to do or how I need to go about it.
I look forward to hearing your views.
Thank you.
tb test is for those staying longer than 6 months on a given trip example tier 1, tier 2, tier 4 etc
pls just make sure of the visa category u are applying under.
Tb tests can be booked online or by sending email to iom abuja or lagos. Pls check the uk student visa thread for more information and help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oluayebenz: 1:00pm On May 24, 2021
mamawa123:

Biometrics done last Thursday (20/5/2021).

Thank you.

Nice
Good luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 24, 2021
Ijaay83:
Hello house,

Kindly assist me with my question. I run my personal business and I want to apply for UK tourist visa. My business is registered and I have business account. I do not use my business account instead I use my personal account. It was actually more convenient for me. As a result of my business my personal account is well funded with lots of transaction. Will applying with my personal account but including my CAC documents cause any damage? Kindly assist

Mh mum did this in 2019 and her visa was refused. Although, the ECO gave her other reasons for denial.

Personally i would advise you don’t take this approach, but if you insist please go ahead believing your application would be successful. One thing i have personally learnt from the thread is applying for a visa isnt black nd white. The ECO put alot into consideration, I could do something nd get denied while someone else does the same but get a positive outcome.

Allvthe best friend
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jbaby09: 3:47pm On May 24, 2021
Good day ..

Please is it advisable to renew visit visa amidst the pandemic?

Do I have to show the 10 days quarantine in hotel booking ?

So meaning if I plan to stay 7days, I’d have to book for 17days ??

Also are there specific hotels for quarantine?

Thanks Fam
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iyaaliyah: 4:03pm On May 24, 2021
Hello everyone.
Pls, who is uploading documents should help me out!! What does the ‘VAF’ under the choose category mean. Is there a particular document from my online application that I need to upload? Receipt etc
Thank you .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tobtob: 4:40pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=Jbaby09 post=102020398]Good day ..
Why Hotel quarantine ? If you're coming from Nigeria, You do not need to self isolate in a hotel.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by DELSEY: 7:35pm On May 24, 2021
giselle237:
tb test is for those staying longer than 6 months on a given trip example tier 1, tier 2, tier 4 etc
pls just make sure of the visa category u are applying under.
Tb tests can be booked online or by sending email to iom abuja or lagos. Pls check the uk student visa thread for more information and help

House plz I am a nurse and we are going on a tier 2 visa as a family. How much are my dependants suppose to have In dere account statement.
Are we to have in separates accounts or it can be in some ones account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:40pm On May 24, 2021
DELSEY:

House plz I am a nurse and we are going on a tier 2 visa as a family. How much are my dependants suppose to have In dere account statement.
https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/your-partner-and-children

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by DELSEY: 9:52pm On May 24, 2021
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iruosonobrugwhe: 11:19pm On May 24, 2021
Nothing. Just check if your COs is ticked for maintenance of dependant and spouse

DELSEY:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iruosonobrugwhe: 11:21pm On May 24, 2021
hello,

i want to apply for my dependents, 3 of them. do i make individua applications? spoude already done

giselle237:
https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/your-partner-and-children
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jbaby09: 11:31pm On May 24, 2021
Good day ..

Please is it advisable to renew visit visa amidst the pandemic?

Do I have to show the 10 days quarantine in hotel booking ?

So meaning if I plan to stay 7days, I’d have to book for 17days ??

Also are there specific hotels for quarantine?

Thanks Fam
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 12:24am On May 25, 2021
Iruosonobrugwhe:
hello,
i want to apply for my dependents, 3 of them. do i make individua applications? spoude already done
yes. Separate. Visa fees paid per head. every one must have his/her application + intl passport , even a one day old
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Muyiiwah: 9:34am On May 25, 2021
Good day guys,

I plan on relocating to the UK on a tier 2 visa, my question is, can I send my documents to naric now for proof of English, and can i use the certificate whenever I'm ready? Cos I'm trying to avoid rush and stories that touch later.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 11:07am On May 25, 2021
Sanmigbola:
Cost for my travelling expenses is high( its more than 2 months of my DI) considering the cost of plane ticket during the summer period, thats why I want to get part sponsorship from my dad.

That sound great bro, I also suggested that you dad should including his personal saving bank statement acct ? And all CAC certificate papers.... I wishing you success in your visa application and we are looking forward to hear a good news �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by olawumi2005(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2021
Hi guys. I have a lot of questions ok. I want apply for UK visa ending of this year . Now I have company account I registered by CAC . I have My personal account but didn't transfer money for company account to personal account plz I need for advice that one thank.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Arbitrix: 4:44pm On May 25, 2021
I uploaded my mum and I's supporting documents on the TLS website today and discovered I made a mistake. I uploaded one of my documents on my mum's profile instead of hers. Instead of uploading one of her account statements I uploaded mine.

Can I still pay for assisted service so that they can upload the correct document at the TLS office? Our appointment is on Friday. I'm so upset by this mistake.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:10pm On May 25, 2021
Arbitrix:
I uploaded my mum and I's supporting documents on the TLS website today and discovered I made a mistake. I uploaded one of my documents on my mum's profile instead of hers. Instead of uploading one of her account statements I uploaded mine.

Can I still pay for assisted service so that they can upload the correct document at the TLS office? Our appointment is on Friday. I'm so upset by this mistake.
have you already clicked submit ? I am guessing yes...
u can pay 12k only with bank card on the day of biometrics for the upload.
Cash not allowed.
I have heard some people that had slight issues and brought it to the attention of the staff and it was corrected——> some didn't have to pay, some had to... but these were either name corrections and its likes
Just have the money in your debit card and when she gets there, let her explain first if there’s a way for this to be added without payment for 1 document(I doubt).. if the request is not granted then she should pay.

If u have not clicked submit, u can delete the document and reupload what u want
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Marvel4u: 10:51pm On May 25, 2021
Good evening House, Please I need help with the process and registrations needed in getting a job in the UK with specialty in Public Health or safety. I have a master's in public and a NEBOSH IGC certificate. I'm looking forward to tier 2 visa. I have tried applying for jobs on the NHS website and no reply.
Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by staycooling: 8:02am On May 26, 2021
Hi, guys please I am trying to make payment for the Standard visit visa of $140 but worldpay isn't going through I used the GOV.UK website. is this the new website or is there any other website that I can use for my online application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iyaaliyah: 10:17am On May 26, 2021
[quote author=iyaaliyah post=102020874]Hello everyone.
Pls, who is uploading documents should help me out!! What does the ‘VAF’ under the choose category mean. Is there a particular document from my online application that I need to upload? Receipt etc
Thank you .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 11:29am On May 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 11:55am On May 26, 2021
congratulation kindly drop document submitted to help others too thanks

NeyofeedNigEnt:
Visa Alert....

5yrs Visit Visa Issued.

Submission date.. May 11
Collection date... May 26.

Thanks to everyone on this thread
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by staycooling: 12:02pm On May 26, 2021
[quote author=iyaaliyah post=102076544][/quote]
pls how did you make your visa fee payment mine isn't going tru i am using the worldpay and i used the gov.uk website for my application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 12:21pm On May 26, 2021
staycooling:

pls how did you make your visa fee payment mine isn't going tru i am using the worldpay and i used the gov.uk website for my application
Download barter by flutterwave, sign up and make your payment with it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 26, 2021
NeyofeedNigEnt:
Visa Alert....

5yrs Visit Visa Issued.

Submission date.. May 11
Collection date... May 26.

Thanks to everyone on this thread

Do you pay for normal visa fee or priority?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 1:13pm On May 26, 2021
pufframmy:
congratulation kindly drop document submitted to help others too thanks

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 1:15pm On May 26, 2021
odugbemiopeyemi:

Do you pay for normal visa fee or priority?

Normal visa fee.

I used TLS premium lounge thou
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iyaaliyah: 1:24pm On May 26, 2021
Maybe your network or browser. I made through world pay. It directed me to the site almost immediately. Check your Internet or change to another browser.. can't think of any other issue..

staycooling:

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.