Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1446089 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dubaiprince: 10:06pm On May 27, 2021
bivoprad:
What's VAF? Have you gotten an answer to this?

Visa Application Form
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iyaaliyah: 10:35pm On May 27, 2021
Nope. I haven't...
Nobody seems to know.

bivoprad:
What's VAF? Have you gotten an answer to this?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 10:52pm On May 27, 2021
Tutu82:

I agree the reason is straight forward.
He said 360,000 but the case worker said 3.6m this might be an error that can be challenged however travel for 10 days is the duration of isolation so this friend cannot do all the tourism claimed as he will be indoor so refusal is valid.

Okay. But can he reapply and how soon can he reapply please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 11:10pm On May 27, 2021
bivoprad:
Hello,
Is there an extra cost to use TLS premium lounge? How much?

Yes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NiggaRoy22: 12:04am On May 28, 2021
Plz has any one getting a visa this month....(standard)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Captaincool1(m): 12:10am On May 28, 2021
Good evening house I was refused visa based on IELTS reading, speaking, listening and speaking cos I did only the B1 UKVI test which entails only reading
and speaking.

I have done the IELTS general UKVI I had 6.0 which is above the requirements of 4.5 Is there possibility of granting me visa once I reapply? Note am on a tier2.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rabola1(f): 12:20am On May 28, 2021
Thanks so much, will try this

giselle237:
if u live in any of Lagos or Abuja, try and go physically to IOM and tell them you have a deadline.. u might be lucky to get an earlier date.
Worked for ppl i know
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 5:44am On May 28, 2021
graceodini:

Okay. But can he reapply and how soon can he reapply please?
He has a right to appeal the mistake made by the caseworker about 3.6m instead of 360k so that clears the air on his actual income.
Yes he can then do a fresh application once he has corrected what the refusal is about.(He Will however have to state in his new application why he was refused before as the uk put a stamp and annotation on the passport).
For example he wanted to travel for 10days without test to release which would have shortened his stay he can can now say 15days.
Also for money maybe work a bit more to get more money into the account.
Try not to change the information your previously provided besides money and duration of visit as they look for inconsistencies.Best wishes.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bivoprad(f): 6:10am On May 28, 2021
Dubaiprince answered to that. Its Visa Application Form
iyaaliyah:
Nope. I haven't...
Nobody seems to know.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Divaville(f): 8:11am On May 28, 2021
Hello House,
Please I have some questions regarding account statements for my 5-year visa application (I’ve had two previous visas).
I currently earn about 400k monthly (minus annual bonus) but I move the money and save in USD because of Naira fluctuations. In my salary account statement, I have N500k and $3500. I also have up to $14,000 in my domiciliary savings account with another bank and fixed deposits with an investment bank.

Do I need to attach the other statements or just my salary account statement? I’m planning to spend N1.2m on the trip for 15 days (including flights). I also mentioned these other savings in my application but I want to know if I should just stick to salary alone.

Please advise. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iyaaliyah: 8:16am On May 28, 2021
Ohh. Thank you.
So the downloaded form will be uploaded as VAF? Thanks.

bivoprad:
Dubaiprince answered to that. Its Visa Application Form
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 9:00am On May 28, 2021
Tutu82:

He has a right to appeal the mistake made by the caseworker about 3.6m instead of 360k so that clears the air on his actual income.
Yes he can then do a fresh application once he has corrected what the refusal is about.(He Will however have to state in his new application why he was refused before as the uk put a stamp and annotation on the passport).
For example he wanted to travel for 10days without test to release which would have shortened his stay he can can now say 15days.
Also for money maybe work a bit more to get more money into the account.
Try not to change the information your previously provided besides money and duration of visit as they look for inconsistencies.Best wishes.

Ok. Thank you. I will tell him to apply during his remaining leave for this year and that will be in 3months time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:52am On May 28, 2021
Divaville:
Hello House,
Please I have some questions regarding account statements for my 5-year visa application (I’ve had two previous visas).
I currently earn about 400k monthly (minus annual bonus) but I move the money and save in USD because of Naira fluctuations. In my salary account statement, I have N500k and $3500. I also have up to $14,000 in my domiciliary savings account with another bank and fixed deposits with an investment bank.

Do I need to attach the other statements or just my salary account statement? I’m planning to spend N1.2m on the trip for 15 days (including flights). I also mentioned these other savings in my application but I want to know if I should just stick to salary alone.

Please advise. Thank you
explain in my salary acct i have 500k and 3500 usd.. this is 2 separate accounts right ?
So plus the domicilliary u hve 3 accounts? do answer
Pls do not stick only to one account.
Ur salary account will serve as evidence of the amount you claim you earn, i note the balance is 500k but also hope you have documentary evidence of how you transferred the funds from salary to having upto 3500 usd and 14k usd
U should have evidence of all this. So please draw them all up together.
I have submitted 3 account statements like this before but I also made sure to mention this on my application form- extra details section and told them to check for more clarification in my cover letter.
I went on to detail explicitly each account whilst measuring up with paper evidence how i earned these funds.
U can do this.
Thank fully you have had 2 previous visas with them and if you did not violate the rules, with this financial hx and other ties- you are good to go
Once again, pls have paper evidence to back up all these money you have mentioned in your form... good luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Captaincool1(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2021
Captaincool1:
Good evening house I was refused visa based on IELTS reading, speaking, listening and speaking cos I did only the B1 UKVI test which entails only reading
and speaking.

I have done the IELTS general UKVI I had 6.0 which is above the requirements of 4.5 Is there possibility of granting me visa once I reapply? Note am on a tier2.

i need your advice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by prommy(f): 12:56pm On May 28, 2021
I had been in UK for 8 days. Will do my day 8 test today. Can I still do the test to release as I want to be free.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by adegunko: 1:14pm On May 28, 2021
Please house i need ur advise on my account statement, i do use my salary account to run some office expenses every month, how can i address the issue in my statement because i claimed i dont spend more than 40,000 every month..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NiggaRoy22: 1:34pm On May 28, 2021
Hello house...plz I help me on what to do the tracker says that my passport is ready,but have not yet receive an email from tls..plz can I walk to vi or wait till I get the message
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gr8bliss: 1:40pm On May 28, 2021
Please, how long will it take to get CAS from BPP University. It’s more than two weeks now and we haven’t receive it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2021
prommy:
I had been in UK for 8 days. Will do my day 8 test today. Can I still do the test to release as I want to be free.

test to release is on say 5 i think.

u will be free in next 2 days na. endure.

which flight did u follow go uk?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Divaville(f): 2:50pm On May 28, 2021
giselle237:
explain in my salary acct i have 500k and 3500 usd.. this is 2 separate accounts right ?
So plus the domicilliary u hve 3 accounts? do answer
Pls do not stick only to one account.
Ur salary account will serve as evidence of the amount you claim you earn, i note the balance is 500k but also hope you have documentary evidence of how you transferred the funds from salary to having upto 3500 usd and 14k usd
U should have evidence of all this. So please draw them all up together.
I have submitted 3 account statements like this before but I also made sure to mention this on my application form- extra details section and told them to check for more clarification in my cover letter.
I went on to detail explicitly each account whilst measuring up with paper evidence how i earned these funds.
U can do this.
Thank fully you have had 2 previous visas with them and if you did not violate the rules, with this financial hx and other ties- you are good to go
Once again, pls have paper evidence to back up all these money you have mentioned in your form... good luck

Thanks for your response. I have the $3500 in my DOM account which is linked to my salary account. Gtb issues the statements for both accounts in one document. For the other account that has more money, I pay in money in lump sums cus that’s where I save. I’ve only paid in money once this year. As advised, I will add a cover note explaining my funding and add the statements from the banks.

My other question is does the statement downloaded from the app suffice for Gtb and access bank or do I use the “send statement to embassy” option?

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 3:19pm On May 28, 2021
Divaville:

Thanks for your response. I have the $3500 in my DOM account which is linked to my salary account. Gtb issues the statements for both accounts in one document. For the other account that has more money, I pay in money in lump sums cus that’s where I save. I’ve only paid in money once this year. As advised, I will add a cover note explaining my funding and add the statements from the banks.

My other question is does the statement downloaded from the app suffice for Gtb and access bank or do I use the “send statement to embassy” option?

Thank you

Ideally you can explain all this in the additional information section of the visa application form. The statement downloaded from the app should suffice.

Good luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bivoprad(f): 4:39pm On May 28, 2021
House please, how can I cancel a refund request?
Its urgent please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NiggaRoy22: 4:47pm On May 28, 2021
Hello everybody ...somebody plz explain to me,I track my application and it says is ready for collecting at the TLS office but not yet get a e-Mai ...does it mean I can walk up to the office on Monday and collect it or I should wait till it i get a message from them?thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyclops33: 4:52pm On May 28, 2021
Since you used an agent to apply, I believe he did not use your email for the application, just walk up to TLS VI and pick your passport up. Did you received the transfer email from tls previously when you applied ? Also did you receive the acknowledgment email from Uk, either way just go to VI and pick your passport, let us know the outcome.
NiggaRoy22:
Hello everybody ...somebody plz explain to me,I track my application and it says is ready for collecting at the TLS office but not yet get a e-Mai ...does it mean I can walk up to the office on Monday and collect it or I should wait till it i get a message from them?thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by prommy(f): 5:09pm On May 28, 2021
I used BA]

test to release is on say 5 i think.

u will be free in next 2 days na. endure.

which flight did u follow go uk?[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bivoprad(f): 5:15pm On May 28, 2021
Is it okay to indicate in the application form that my sponsor will transfer some money to my bank account at a given date? I will be presenting both of our bank statements
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 6:08pm On May 28, 2021
Divaville:

Thank you
statement download from gtb app is allowed. It comes as pdf version. It is enough for you to upload onto ur profile
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 6:09pm On May 28, 2021
bivoprad:
Is it okay to indicate in the application form that my sponsor will transfer some money to my bank account at a given date? I will be presenting both of our bank statements
let the sponsor transfer the money now.. and then you write the sponsor has transferred the money, write the transaction date and that it is intended for the trip.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 6:10pm On May 28, 2021
bivoprad:
House please, how can I cancel a refund request?
Its urgent please
refund request of what
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 6:12pm On May 28, 2021
prommy:
test to release is day 5.. sorry. U have almost finished
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 6:13pm On May 28, 2021
Captaincool1:

i need your advice
was there any other reason for your denial the last time except english language points?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Captaincool1(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2021
giselle237:
was there any other reason for your denial the last time except english language points?

There was none only the IELTS issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.