Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1446235 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sunexy(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2021
royalmu:
You did the right thing.
What are the chances for this kinda visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sunexy(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2021
Kamnelly1:

Went for same at Abuja. Was asked name, DOB that's all... I think that's how it is done. Waiting to get my visa though
Was yours student or visit visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Hi everyone pls can I spend 2 times my salary for family visit or I can only spend 2 month disposable amount ? Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Sunexy:

What are the chances for this kinda visa
It depends on the ECO.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graceodini: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2021
giselle237:

U can change to assisted service on biometrics date.
Payment is only with debit or credit card

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by IamDavidJames(m): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2021
Good
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2021
IamDavidJames:
Hello,
I will greatly require your assistance as regards my UK family visit visa application, with submission coming up very soon.
My brother has invited me to the UK from 16 August - 13 September to be the godfather of his first expected child, and reunite/see him after over 14 years of being unable to see him due to various committments. It is noteworthy that I have been refused entry clearance to the UK in July 2011 when trying to visit my brother for his graduation. I was refused for not providing adequate proof of relationship with my father whom I was travelling with at that time.
In my current application, I stated that I have £5,500 in savings and plan to spend £2,500 for the trip. My brother will be accommodating me and cater for my daily expenses throughout my stay but I will be the one funding my trip to the UK.
I have a couple of documents in place already such as his invitation letter, his wife's support letter, both of them's int'l passport data page, their house agreement, my birth certificate and his own, my employment letter, annual leave letter, introduction letter from employer, 6 months payslips, work ID card, 6 months bank statement, a deed of Grant which depicts where I currently stay with my unmarried partner and survey of two plots of land in my name in Ibadan.

Kindly advise on what other document(s) I should include in my application, taking into account that my net salary is NGN 245,313.37, and I have another income of NGN 700,000 yearly from rent collection. It is contained in the Deed of Grant.

I really look forward to your response soon.

Thank you so so much in anticipation.

CC: @Justwise

Kind regards,
David James.

Do you have rent payment receipt or any evidence to show for the tenancy payment?

Reduce the budget to the cost of flight ticket since your brother will be accommodating you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kamnelly1: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2021
Sunexy:

Was yours student or visit visa?
Family visa...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by IamDavidJames(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2021
justwise:

Do you have rent payment receipt or any evidence to show for the tenancy payment?

Reduce the budget to the cost of flight ticket since your brother will be accommodating you.

Aside from it being in the deed of agreement, nope.
It is not even paid to the account I am submitting cause I am submitting the account my salary goes to, although it is a savings account.

Are they any other documents that I'll need?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sunexy(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2021
Kamnelly1:

Family visa...
Alright. Was yours done by your sponsor in UK or what? When will you be expecting your VISA? Within how many weeks?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bivoprad(f): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by IamDavidJames(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2021
justwise:

So I should put the budget to be around £1,500 right?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Success2011: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2021
IamDavidJames:

As far as you’ve accommodation and feeding, your budget should not be more than £800! Try to work around a budget of £800.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by IamDavidJames(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2021
Success2011:

As far as you’ve accommodation and feeding, your budget should not be more than £800! Try to work around a budget of £800.

Ok. Great. Thank you.

What about other supporting documents I might need for the application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
switch900:
Hi everyone pls can I spend 2 times my salary for family visit or I can only spend 2 month disposable amount ? Thanks
justwise pls help me see to this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mummywifey: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
annylove1:
No I do not pay myself a salary but I explained as much as I could in my letter and I also included invoices, WhatsApp chats and also receipts from my previous trips to the UK and US to show that I shop a lot for my fashion stores.
I included my business and personal bank account statements

Hello , please as a self employed who does receive salary, what does one put as how much they earn annually from the company . Is it what the company generates annually ?
@justwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Success2011: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
IamDavidJames:

Ok. Great. Thank you.

What about other supporting documents I might need for the application?
I don’t seem to know the documents you’ve already gathered.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by haywhy0007(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please house can you explain the difference between .. Cover letter , personal statement and purpose of visit .

Kindly help!!!! I’m about to apply for a tourist visa on my own without the help of an agent.. I’m self employed & my company is registered. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
haywhy0007:
Please house can you explain the difference between .. Cover letter , personal statement and purpose of visit .

Kindly help!!!! I’m about to apply for a tourist visa on my own without the help of an agent.. I’m self employed & my company is registered. Thanks

It's all the same. It's not a requirement but people here have mentioned it's a good to have.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
IamDavidJames:

Aside from it being in the deed of agreement, nope.
It is not even paid to the account I am submitting cause I am submitting the account my salary goes to, although it is a savings account.

Are they any other documents that I'll need?

Submit both accounts to support your source of your income
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
IamDavidJames:

If that covers the cost of ticket
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
switch900:

Will two months of your salary cover for the visit?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mummywifey:

Hello , please as a self employed who does receive salary, what does one put as how much they earn annually from the company . Is it what the company generates annually ?
@justwise

Who determines how much to pay you?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
justwise:

Will two months of your salary cover for the visit?
sir 2 months of my salary is 600k sir pls help me with break down I have a cousin inviting me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mummywifey: 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
justwise:

Who determines how much to pay you?

Sorry I meant who does not .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bivoprad(f): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by IamDavidJames(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Success2011:
I don’t seem to know the documents you’ve already gathered.

I have a couple of documents in place already such as his invitation letter, his wife's support letter, both of them's int'l passport data page, their house agreement, my birth certificate and his own, my employment letter, annual leave letter, introduction letter from employer, 6 months payslips, work ID card, 6 months bank statement, a deed of Grant which depicts where I currently stay with my unmarried partner and survey of two plots of land in my name in Ibadan.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by IamDavidJames(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
justwise:

Submit both accounts to support your source of your income

You know it's 6 months statement, and the rent collection is not captured in it as it is not paid during that particular 6 month period.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
switch900:
sir 2 months of my salary is 600k sir pls help me with break down I have a cousin inviting me
hello justwise and jenius in the house pls Assist me on this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Victory1989(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hello House my Cousin just got admission with Middlesex University London, and they requested for tuition deposit to be paid through Credit Card instead of the usual bank account detail showing the school detail.

Please has anyone gotten offer from Middlesex University London and paid their Tuition deposit through Debit card?

Please we need advise from weather to proceed with the payment so he can meet up with September 2021
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Omokas2: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
switch900:
hello justwise and jenius in the house pls Assist me on this
Dont think is idea

Just put lesser figure even thou @ the end u spend more
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mummywifey:

@justwise

Amount that you are paying yourself monthly multiply by 12month the answer is your annual income simple

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.