Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1446695 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MizMary: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hello@ justwise and the gurus!
Please we plan to invite my husband’s niece over for a visit to England soon.
She is a final year law student in a private university who is currently doing her final exams.
We want her to come as part of a promise to her , once she finished her law school.
Has anyone else been in our shoes before?
What are her chances of getting the visa (being that she is just a student finishing school)?
What kind of evidence can she and we provide to support her applications?
Please kindly note that we will be open to all opinions, no matter how honest they will be!
Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by IamDavidJames(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
justwise:

Non comes to mind at the moment

Tenancy agreement will suffice for the proof of additional income right? Thanks again.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iruosonobrugwhe: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Dear all,

Is it possible to book a day 5 test to release after arrival? If the passenger earlier paid for day 2 and 8.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MizMary: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
MizMary:
She is a final year law student in a private university who is currently doing her final exams.
We want her to come as part of a promise to her , once she finished her law school.
What are her chances of getting the visa (being that she is just a student finishing school)?
Please kindly note that we will be open to all opinions, no matter how honest they will be!
Thank you.
Please kindly respond to this . Help a sister!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
MizMary:
Thank you.

This is going to 50/50 situation as she has no ties to Nigeria. She is likely to be seen as a potential immigrant as she just graduated, no job, not married, not running a business and as a result can not afford foreign holidays.

That said.. you can still put in an application for her and explain like you did here that and add all supporting documents that includes invitation letter, tenancy or mortgage paper, bank statement and data page of your passport
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
IamDavidJames:

Tenancy agreement will suffice for the proof of additional income right? Thanks again.

No, evidence of rent payment from tenants will.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by DeeOneBangin: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
ACL:
Please can someone help with contact for Visa application enquiries.

Did biometrics on 7th june. Got a call on 23rd but up till now no further update . Still at DMC.

https://www.gov.uk/complain-uk-visas-immigration

It’s a paid service ooo. Either by phone call or by mail, but I think you should still chill. It’s a standard application right?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oritse123: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Its a good sign.
Its obvious there is a delay from some of your documents. I will advice you call them since its above 15 working days.

What were the questions asked ?

ACL:
Please can someone help with contact for Visa application enquiries.

Did biometrics on 7th june. Got a call on 23rd but up till now no further update . Still at DMC.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by folak48: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
@ justwise
Please can you get work permit in the UK if invited by a Nigerian diplomat?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
folak48:
@ justwise
Please can you get work permit in the UK if invited by a Nigerian diplomat?

No you can’t
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Omokas2: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Success2011:
Sorry about that. What reason was given?
Sorry about the denial was you called before the denial letter?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Annypooh: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
How does one pay the fee?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Taiwokayode1960(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please I need job anyone in the house between I just learnt Hairdresser I’m specialize in different kind of hairs ..such as fixing ,wigs frontal,closure ,360, sculp cap(short Hair) with 4years experience please anyone could help me in a salon that pay with better offer #i’m a male hairdresser �‍♀️ Thanks in advance or any other job thanks, please I don’t want to be home idle #Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by IvoryT: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Good day All, Please what's the current protocol(s) to enter the UK in terms of Covid-19 protocol from Nigeria? Many thanks in anticipation.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sunexy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kamnelly1:

Sponsor is my husband, already in UK. Biometric done on 17/06/21. Collected Visa 01/07/2021.

It was granted. To God be the glory
Wow...you have gotten yours shocked....congrats

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lifeisgoody: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/red-amber-and-green-list-rules-for-entering-england

IvoryT:
Good day All, Please what's the current protocol(s) to enter the UK in terms of Covid-19 protocol from Nigeria? Many thanks in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mummywifey: 12:29am On Jul 03, 2021
justwise:

You don't need to and should not pay yourself salary, whatever you make after taking out your cost of running the business is your profit

Declare your profit and the cost of the trip will come from your profit

Thank you so much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rabola1(f): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Good day house, few questions:
1. Dies British airways have any specific labs 4 Covid test in Nigeria?
2. What are those things (food in particular) to be packed that ll not be seized when checking.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kamnelly1: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2021
Hello Friends, please do I need to do covid 19 test for my kids 3yrs and 4yrs.

Will I need to present their result at the airport
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nadesh(f): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2021
Kamnelly1:
Hello Friends, please do I need to do covid 19 test for my kids 3yrs and 4yrs.

Will I need to present their result at the airport
Kids under 5 do not need to do Covid test
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by haywhy0007(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Please house!!!! Please house!!!

Is it mandatory for visitors to quarantine in a specific hotel or any hotel one books ?

Also how do I pay for the Covid Test to be Release which would make me leave Quarantine after 5days in UK instead of 10 days.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lifeisgoody: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/red-amber-and-green-list-rules-for-entering-england

haywhy0007:
Please house!!!! Please house!!!

Is it mandatory for visitors to quarantine in a specific hotel or any hotel one books ?

Also how do I pay for the Covid Test to be Release which would make me leave Quarantine after 5days in UK instead of 10 days.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Igengo: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cooldragon: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yes it is but they will still tell you to do day 8 test that the day 5 is to move around but you must do day 8.

Iruosonobrugwhe:
Dear all,

Is it possible to book a day 5 test to release after arrival? If the passenger earlier paid for day 2 and 8.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by IamDavidJames(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
justwise:

No, evidence of rent payment from tenants will.

In a case where such evidence can not be shown in the bank statement because it is not within the past 6, even 7 months period, what does one do? The tenancy agreement should suffice in that case right? Since it shows the agreement, and acknowledges the receipt of the first payment (it's for two years).
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Xeedorf: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sorry to ask �. Please what are the documents your sponsor provided for you in Nigeria? Thanks!

Kamnelly1:

Sponsor is my husband, already in UK. Biometric done on 17/06/21. Collected Visa 01/07/2021.

It was granted. To God be the glory
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Xeedorf: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
The guru in the house. Please i've a saving accounts with the bal of 7million without no transitions (deposit or withdraw) into it for the pass 7month. Can I still use same bank statement for my children for Uk application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
justwise:

No you can’t

Hello Mr just wise is it advisable for self employed to be paying himself monthly income salary from his company account? Because I saw one of your reply when you said that person should not paying himself salary?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by obeyinks(f): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good evening all, please I'm new here. I will like to to go the uk for study (msc). I have a bsc in Agriculture but will like to deviate to other courses which have more job opportunities after studies. Any suggestions on a lucrative course I can apply for?
I'm a bit confused how to start up the process. Will appreciate assistant plss.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
IamDavidJames:

In a case where such evidence can not be shown in the bank statement because it is not within the past 6, even 7 months period, what does one do? The tenancy agreement should suffice in that case right? Since it shows the agreement, and acknowledges the receipt of the first payment (it's for two years).

It doesn't, if you claimed that you earned 700K through rent payment from your tenants you need to show evidence of that earning , tenancy agreement and one month rent is not an evidence
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Xeedorf:
The guru in the house. Please i've a saving accounts with the bal of 7million without no transitions (deposit or withdraw) into it for the pass 7month. Can I still use same bank statement for my children for Uk application

Where did the money come from?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.