Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1441059 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oluayebenz: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2021
moranu:
Thanks so much for the good works all the gurus are doing. Pls I have not received any mail for collection, but the tracking application indicated that my passport is ready for collection. Should I go or wait till I receive mail

Go and collect your passport
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nexton2468:

Giselle let's talk on WhatsApp please if possible...
that’s what i am asking you pls. What did you fill on your form- ‘why is this person sponsoring you’ what was your answer on the form and now.
U have no ties to Nigeria, they won’t give you the visa. U are an adult and after landing there might as well decide to leave the sponsor and do what u want, she cnt hold you down and so also will the visa officer reason. There is nothing bringing you back to Nigeria.

They will also be interested in knowing how you ‘met’ this person. Once u say only online, same problm again
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by PriLayo: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
gracemartins202:

Please have you gotten any feedback on your passport. I am also in similar situation, my daughter’s passport was sent to me using my reference no. I have called and sent series of mail but no response

I'm in a similar position. I didn't get a rejection but my passport has not been returned despite being told that a decision was made since the 24th of June. Please let me know how the escalation with UKVI goes. Mine hasn't yielded anything till date.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by PriLayo: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
gracemartins202:

Please have you gotten any feedback on your passport. I am also in similar situation, my daughter’s passport was sent to me using my reference no. I have called and sent series of mail but no response [color=#000099][/color]

I'm in a similar position. I didn't get a rejection but my passport has not been returned despite being told that a decision was made since the 24th of June. Please let me know how the escalation with UKVI goes. Mine hasn't yielded anything till date.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nexton2468: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
giselle237:
that’s what i am asking you pls. What did you fill on your form- ‘why is this person sponsoring you’ what was your answer on the form and now.
U have no ties to Nigeria, they won’t give you the visa. U are an adult and after landing there might as well decide to leave the sponsor and do what u want, she cnt hold you down and so also will the visa officer reason. There is nothing bringing you back to Nigeria.

They will also be interested in knowing how you ‘met’ this person. Once u say only online, same problm again

Chaii na wa ooo
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nexton2468: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nexton2468:

Chaii na wa ooo

So what's your advice now....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by PriLayo: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
gracemartins202:

Have you gotten any feedback?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by PriLayo: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
gracemartins202:

I'm in a similar position. I didn't get a rejection but my passport has not been returned despite being told that a decision was made since the 24th. Please let me know how the escalation with UKVI goes. Mine hasn't yielded anything till date.

Have you gotten any feedback? My passport was mix up and I’m yet to receive my passport
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nexton2468:

So what's your advice now....
don’t go and get negative stamp on your ppt. If you can save up for the student route better or you attempt to meet this person in Nigeria or Dubai. Then apply
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nexton2468: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
giselle237:
don’t go and get negative stamp on your ppt. If you can save up for the student route better or you attempt to meet this person in Nigeria or Dubai. Then apply

Alright boss thanks but Dubai will need my statement as well but what do I have to do about that as I don't have much of income as I think my account is not upto 1m

Or since am being sponsored it doesn't matter ...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nexton2468:

Alright boss thanks but Dubai will need my statement as well but what do I have to do about that as I don't have much of income as I think my account is not upto 1m
Or since am being sponsored it doesn't matter ...
are you sure Dubai tourist vida asks for statement of acct?? i dnt think so
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
No

giselle237:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nellytivities(f): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Please who has done priority visa before? They said 5 working days… do they keep to it? Tomorrow will make mine 5 working days..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
nellytivities:
Please who has done priority visa before? They said 5 working days… do they keep to it? Tomorrow will make mine 5 working days..

Yeah....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nexton2468: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
giselle237:

Alright thanks giselle I really appreciate your help we have come to talk reschedule and rethink I cancel the application am I still going to get a refund for TLS I payed about 28k for assisted and courier return fee... I didn't pay priority because I wasn't sure ....thanks for everything I really appreciate...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nexton2468:

Alright thanks giselle I really appreciate your help we have come to talk reschedule and rethink I cancel the application am I still going to get a refund for TLS I payed about 28k for assisted and courier return fee... I didn't pay priority because I wasn't sure ....thanks for everything I really appreciate...
the visa fee will be refunded.. as it goes to the uk government.
as for tls I dnt know .. money for assisted seevice and courier goes to them, do not give up. You can send them an email to chase it up. Better still if u live in lagos or abuja go there and speak to them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nexton2468: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
giselle237:
the visa fee will be refunded.. as it goes to the uk government.
as for tls I dnt know .. money for assisted seevice and courier goes to them, do not give up. You can send them an email to chase it up. Better still if u live in lagos or abuja go there and speak to them.

Alright Thanks Giselle you really helped me avoid mistakes I will take your advice thanks broda you the best .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2021
Nexton2468:

Alright Thanks Giselle you really helped me avoid mistakes I will take your advice thanks broda you the best .
u need to click on cancel application for you to get the visa fee back
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nexton2468: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
giselle237:
u need to click on cancel application for you to get the visa fee back

I have already done that thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by peekarbooo: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
How long did it take for your transit visa to be processed.
cooldragon:
I did,there is a link on the site that you will send an email to or you go to the vfs office and you will receive email(link) that you will send an email to saying you want to apply for transit visa and they will reply within 24hours and in the reply you will see another link on how to fill the form plus a time and date for you to submit the form and do biometric(if you know that date won't work for you,tell them to shift it)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by peekarbooo: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Can i get the email or link please
cooldragon:
I did,there is a link on the site that you will send an email to or you go to the vfs office and you will receive email(link) that you will send an email to saying you want to apply for transit visa and they will reply within 24hours and in the reply you will see another link on how to fill the form plus a time and date for you to submit the form and do biometric(if you know that date won't work for you,tell them to shift it)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gracemartins202: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
PriLayo:

Have you gotten any feedback? My passport was mix up and I’m yet to receive my passport

Absolutely nothing! Very frustrating situation.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by moranu(f): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
I received refusal mail today
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by CSPb: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
moranu:
I received refusal mail today
What happened?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by moranu(f): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
CSPb:

What happened?

2 Shares

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by PriLayo: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
gracemartins202:

Absolutely nothing! Very frustrating situation.

I was at TLS today and yet nothing, just wondered what d person was thinking when he packed a wrong passport as mine
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Echeche21: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Please house, this is my first time in this UK visa Thread.

My uncle in UK wants to send me an invitation to UK. Please what are the documents required for this? Both the ones he needs to send and the ones I need to make available.

Also, is there an online page or appointment schedule I need to fill?

Kindly assist me house. It's my first time here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.