Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1454902 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hello tutu82 justwise and Al the great people on here ,pls my salary for 4th month in my 6 month statements of account was late to be late till 14th due to some things from my work will that affect my chances of getting visa the rest was paid at the appropriate time pls advise.thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by jowa16: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hello house,am i to do the copies of all the document,mine and the sponsor when going for the submition
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
switch900:
Hello tutu82 justwise and Al the great people on here ,pls my salary for 4th month in my 6 month statements of account was late to be late till 14th due to some things from my work will that affect my chances of getting visa the rest was paid at the appropriate time pls advise.thanks
It won't affect your chances.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
monchat:
Hello house are they still sending refusal letter through the email. I learnt that if one is refused a tourist visa, the person receive email and the the refusal is sent through the mail
Yes, they do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by monchat(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
royalmu:
Yes, they do.

I
Thank you. Is this before your collection ? My cousin got a notification that her visa is out and we are hoping for positive news, no any letter, just come for collection. We are so excited to receive good news
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by hardeholar1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please can anyone interpret what this criteria means. I want to be sure. Is this saying you have to meet both criteria or is it saying you have to have one of the two criteria @justwise

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
hardeholar1:
Please can anyone interpret what this criteria means. I want to be sure. Is this saying you have to meet both criteria or is it saying you have to have one of the two criteria @justwise

One or the other
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
monchat:

I
Thank you. Is this before your collection ? My cousin got a notification that her visa is out and we are hoping for positive news, no any letter, just come for collection. We are so excited to receive good news
Yes, before collection email.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nexton2468:

Thanks but what if I selected assistance option in TLS if she sends the documents can't I take it there so there can do it then selves ...
you can. It is 11700 or so
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ojay0000: 1:17am On Aug 05, 2021
Good day to all the gurus in the house.

I intend re applying for visit visa after my last refusal. My last application was refused because the ECO stated that they couldn’t confirm my salary payment on my first application with was 2017. This was because my salary was in payed directly into my account and I made a mistake by not explaining that on my first application. I explained that on my last application but I was still refused. Please how can I treat my next application to avoid any more refusal. Secondly I want to reapply with 3.1m on my savings account and my salary is payed directly into my account (460,200) monthly. Would the funds be sufficient for the application? Here is my last refusal letter. Please I really need urgent response on this. Thanks.

1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by monchat(m): 4:24am On Aug 05, 2021
Ojay0000:

I intend re applying for visit visa after my last refusal. My last application was refused because the ECO stated that they couldn’t confirm my salary payment on my first application with was 2017. This was because my salary was in payed directly into my account and I made a mistake by not explaining that on my first application. I explained that on my last application but I was still refused. Please how can I treat my next application to avoid any more refusal. Secondly I want to reapply with 3.1m on my savings account and my salary is payed directly into my account (460,200) monthly. Would the funds be sufficient for the application? Here is my last refusal letter. Please I really need urgent response on this. Thanks.

Sorry about the refusal. Was this refusal letter sent to you through your email bf collection of your passport
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rebless(m): 6:27am On Aug 05, 2021
The VO simply expect that you include at least something like a reference letter from your previous employer indicating the details of your service with them and that you are no longer working with or similar documents mentioning your previous and current job with dates and designation. This they think will portray your overall financial and economic circumstances.

I intend re applying for visit visa after my last refusal. My last application was refused because the ECO stated that they couldn’t confirm my salary payment on my first application with was 2017. This was because my salary was in payed directly into my account and I made a mistake by not explaining that on my first application. I explained that on my last application but I was still refused. Please how can I treat my next application to avoid any more refusal. Secondly I want to reapply with 3.1m on my savings account and my salary is payed directly into my account (460,200) monthly. Would the funds be sufficient for the application? Here is my last refusal letter. Please I really need urgent response on this. Thanks. [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nellytivities(f): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2021
Ojay0000:

It’s simple.. you did not attach your letter of employment in this your new company after Total.
Or did you?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2021
post=104429425]Hello tutu82 justwise and Al the great people on here ,pls my salary for 4th month in my 6 month statements of account was late to be late till 14th due to some things from my work will that affect my chances of getting visa the rest was paid at the appropriate time pls advise.thanks
And Giselle237 Pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2021
No, it, wouldn't.
switch900:
post=104429425]Hello tutu82 justwise and Al the great people on here ,pls my salary for 4th month in my 6 month statements of account was late to be late till 14th due to some things from my work will that affect my chances of getting visa the rest was paid at the appropriate time pls advise.thanks
And Giselle237 Pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2021
Nchabuomo:
No, it, wouldn't.
you have been replied. It does not matter. The paramount thing is that you were paid
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 7:31am On Aug 05, 2021
monchat:

Sorry about the refusal. Was this refusal letter sent to you through your email bf collection of your passport
The URL is in blue which obviously means the letter was sent as a soft copy to the applicant.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2021
switch900:
And Giselle237 Pls
Continue to wait for some group of people to reply you before you can the satisfied with the responses you have received already.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2021
[Thank you quote author=Nchabuomo post=104443960]No, it, wouldn't. [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Philux7: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2021
Good morning m people

What are the likely questions or requirement been asked by immigration officers at the POE

Any tips for students
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nexton2468: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2021
giselle237:
you can. It is 11700 or so

Alright thanks giselle, I am not paying for anything she is sponsoring the whole fair and she is british what does she need to guarantee the visa because am a freelancer I only have my statement for six month with my monthly income on it and my passport ..

We have sorted her documents she will be given me utility bills three letters which consitst on invitation, relationship, reason/sponsorship with her statements all the letter will carry her passport number what else does she needs to send am totally wiped here please it's urgent my appointment is next we so I can sort it out
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nexton2468: 7:48am On Aug 05, 2021
any one who knows more about visa app can I get your contact let's talk please urgent ..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:05am On Aug 05, 2021
Nexton2468:

Alright thanks giselle, I am not paying for anything she is sponsoring the whole fair and she is british what does she need to guarantee the visa because am a freelancer I only have my statement for six month with my monthly income on it and my passport ..
We have sorted her documents she will be given me utility bills three letters which consitst on invitation, relationship, reason/sponsorship with her statements all the letter will carry her passport number what else does she needs to send am totally wiped here please it's urgent my appointment is next we so I can sort it out
what is the reason for her sponsoring the trip? And how do you know her
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2021
Nexton2468:
any one who knows more about visa app can I get your contact let's talk please urgent ..
you need to also prove to the visa officer of why you will come back. What ties you to Nigeria?
Are you married, kids? How long have you been doing your job and how much do you earn? What properties do you have? Why should they give you the visa? If you can answer this.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nexton2468: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2021
giselle237:
you need to also prove to the visa officer of why you will come back. What ties you to Nigeria?
Are you married, kids? How long have you been doing your job and how much do you earn? What properties do you have? Why should they give you the visa? If you can answer this.

But how can I have all this am only 24...and by the way am planning to study but my sponsor just want to have a time and holiday with me to see how consistent I am that's all... I would have told her to come here but yo know this Nigeria situation..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by moranu(f): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2021
Thanks so much for the good works all the gurus are doing. Pls I have not received any mail for collection, but the tracking application indicated that my passport is ready for collection. Should I go or wait till I receive mail
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by talentarena(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Success2011:
Congratulations.!
Is this your first UK Visa?
Do you’ve any traveling history?
Did you receive any call from UKvi?

Please can you kindly share your cover letter us
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ojay0000: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2021
nellytivities:

It’s simple.. you did not attach your letter of employment in this your new company after Total.
Or did you?
Yes I did. Please what do you advise I do on my new application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ojay0000: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2021
rebless:
The VO simply expect that you include at least something like a reference letter from your previous employer indicating the details of your service with them and that you are no longer working with or similar documents mentioning your previous and current job with dates and designation. This they think will portray your overall financial and economic circumstances.

@rebless thanks for taking out time to respond to my question. Please when I provide the reference letter from my previous employer, do I stand a grace chance of getting my application approved. And again would 3.1m on my savings account be sufficient enough for my trip? I plan on visiting for 5days plus 10 days isolation. Making 15days. Please I will be waiting for your response. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ojay0000: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2021
monchat:

It’s was sent to my email

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (770)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.