Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1441079 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cfcchick: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
CSPb:

She is fully eligible. If you followed this trend, you would notice that it's better she has been or will visit other countries. She can fully apply, but with strong home affiliation.

Oh okay...thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by moorebucks: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please someone should help, I can’t get pass this step

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by joyceakhig(f): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Maybe because 13th is Soldout? �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
kingpokko:
Hi all the gurus in the house please i will appriciate if any one can help me with addvice .. i and my family .my wife and two kids was refused visiting UK visa this August.. I am self employed my bissness has been runing for almost 12 years now but was registerd last year sept 2020 and i have been using my passoner account to run it .in the rufusal latter it state the trip is not realistic since am not able to substantiate my income from employment i state that i earn 750k monthly .I surmitted invoice recept of sales made i believe they want to see my company account and i have open an account that i want to run and Re-apply next summer .Please not i have the higest shares in the company i am the CEO the shares is 1m i have 980 the other director have 20 i used the person becouse two people are needed to get a limited CO.And not the company acccount i open i am the sole signatry to the account now here is my qeutions

1)When paying my self from the company account i can do transfer or pay my self with check

2)Can i pick any date at month end .lets say i pick 27th to be paying my self what if that 27th fall on weekend

3)Since i am the one that has control over the company account can i be using it for any transaction i like or is there any kind of transactionthe eco will like to see note all money in both my company account and passoner account is mine

4)I put in the application form that i spend 200k on monthly expenses .now that i have a company account is that 200k monthly expenses just what i spend or my savings account or from both account

5)will the company has a good opening and closing balance or just the turn over is okay

I am not sure what you mean by ex-banker but ild say your finances seems all over the place or perhaps i don’t understand you proper(ly).

To answer no 5 you don’t have to have a “good” opening balance it just the way it is run and balance that matters.

To answer no 4 it doesn’t matter how many accounts you have they just need to know how much you spend every month this includes feeding,pay bills all of that just a given amount.If you say it is 200k that means your disposal is 550k(since you earn 750k).

To answer no 3:Yes both accounts are yours but the business account is corporate so keep them separate and be sure you can explain anything out of the norm.The caseworker uses the phrase within reason to make a decision that’s why two people presenting the same information don’t get the same outcome.

To answer no 2:YES.
To answer no 1:It does not matter how you pay yourself just explain it on your cover letter.
If i am to speak bluntly;
You took a good step by opening a corporate account and being the sole signatory the bank will have to do you a reference letter saying you are the sole signatory for so so company and sign thus…You might need a board resolution signed by yourself and the other director to substantiate your claim to 1m in shares.

You have run the company for years but to them you have only run it since 2020 when it was registered.Invoices are good but did they tally with the lodgements in your account and was it within that rang for all the months you submitted.

Take some months off to breathe and save up
As a family of four and the sole breadwinner i do not feel you are able to afford this trip at this time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Juddy2018:
Hello house, please we need urgent advice, my wife filled NGN 95,000.00 as her monthly salary,on her visa application form but she is receiving NGN119,000.00 . Though her take home salary after so many deductions is NGN97,000.00.This is for her NCLEX-RN exam. But we are trying to write in her cover letter that she receives between 95 to 119. Please urgent advice, she will be going for biometric on next week. Thank you.

You might want to bank on luck that it isn’t noticed but inconsistency is the most common reason for rejection if the form hasn’t been submitted change it OR If it has been submitted consider cancelling the application and doing a fresh one.
Good luck with all of that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kingpokko(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Tutu82:

I am not sure what you mean by ex-banker but ild say your finances seems all over the place or perhaps i don’t understand you proper(ly).

To answer no 5 you don’t have to have a “good” opening balance it just the way it is run and balance that matters.

To answer no 4 it doesn’t matter how many accounts you have they just need to know how much you spend every month this includes feeding,pay bills all of that just a given amount.If you say it is 200k that means your disposal is 550k(since you earn 750k).

To answer no 3:Yes both accounts are yours but the business account is corporate so keep them separate and be sure you can explain anything out of the norm.The caseworker uses the phrase within reason to make a decision that’s why two people presenting the same information don’t get the same outcome.

To answer no 2:YES.
To answer no 1:It does not matter how you pay yourself just explain it on your cover letter.
If i am to speak bluntly;
You took a good step by opening a corporate account and being the sole signatory the bank will have to do you a reference letter saying you are the sole signatory for so so company and sign thus…You might need a board resolution signed by yourself and the other director to substantiate your claim to 1m in shares.

You have run the company for years but to them you have only run it since 2020 when it was registered.Invoices are good but did they tally with the lodgements in your account and was it within that rang for all the months you submitted.

Take some months off to breathe and save up
As a family of four and the sole breadwinner i do not feel you are able to afford this trip at this time.

I really do appreciate you taking your time to reply god bless you .And yes the invoice match with what I have in my account .I still have more question

1)as the company account is a new one dose it matter because if am to get a reference latter it going to state the year I opened it

2) that substantiate means prove dose it mean the prove the eco is talking about is the company account because the invoice and the account is what I have as prove

3)since we are family of 4 is 750k good for 10 days trip or should I increase it to 800k

4)please after getting all this done is cover latter a must or can just explain in the application form

God bless you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by CallMeByMyName: 2:29am On Aug 13, 2021
Hi everyone, my mom applied for a visiting visa, today I got an email "passport is ready for collection" we paid for return courier, we indicated to have the passport sent to DHL office in benin, but we do not have any info about the tracking number. On the TLC form my mom was issued when she got her finger captured "bio-metric" there is a number (waybillno- 288531) this is our first time going through this process. Please can someone work us through the process of collecting the passport. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2021
CallMeByMyName:
Hi everyone, my mom applied for a visiting visa, today I got an email "passport is ready for collection" we paid for return courier, we indicated to have the passport sent to DHL office in benin, but we do not have any info about the tracking number. On the TLC form my mom was issued when she got her finger captured "bio-metric" there is a number (waybillno- 288531) this is our first time going through this process. Please can someone work us through the process of collecting the passport. Thanks

It will be sent via courier. You don't have to do anything apart from track the passport on the DHL website using the waybill no.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by CallMeByMyName: 7:13am On Aug 13, 2021
Thank you sir, I just track the passport and it showing waiting for recipient for collection in Warri Nigeria, this passport suppose to be sent to benin not warri! Do you know if someone can help collect the passport?

It will be sent via courier. You don't have to do anything apart from track the passport on the DHL website using the waybill no.[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by CallMeByMyName: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2021
Thank you sir, I just track the passport and it showing waiting for recipient for collection in Warri Nigeria, this passport suppose to be sent to benin not warri! Do you know if someone can help collect the passport?

It will be sent via courier. You don't have to do anything apart from track the passport on the DHL website using the waybill no
Nchabuomo:

It will be sent via courier. You don't have to do anything apart from track the passport on the DHL website using the waybill no.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 7:30am On Aug 13, 2021
CallMeByMyName:

It will be sent via courier. You don't have to do anything apart from track the passport on the DHL website using the waybill no

You can call the DHL customer service. They might be able to help. Normally they deliver to the address given i.e recipient doesn't have to come pick it up unless you used a DHL office as the delivery location.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by CallMeByMyName: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2021
Thank you sir, will do
Nchabuomo:

You can call the DHL customer service. They might be able to help. Normally they deliver to the address given i.e recipient doesn't have to come pick it up unless you used a DHL office as the delivery location.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2021
CallMeByMyName:
Thank you sir, will do
I no be Sir oo... just call me Nchabuomo �. Goodluck though!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kennyjoy(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2021
Good morning house and Respect to all gurus, this is my first time on UK threads,

I want to apply for Uk visit visa with my wife, I need everyone guideline please or someone can direct me to the page number here that have the information I needed though I’ve read through some page and have google search but I want to make sure I got it right, I know nairaland got the best visa information,

Firstly *Do I have to apply in person or online?

*How do we book an Appointment?

* I’m a Music instructor and I also have a Registered business with good SOA, My wife have a Registered business too with good SOA but I will be the one to sponsor the trip( What are the document will need to submit regarding this) ?

* Can home ties like Landed property, Survey plan included the Red copy, Deed of Assignment, Property Valuation Certificate , Cars documents flys?? and is there any additional document I will need regarding to this

* Do I have to notarized our marriage certificate?

Any other documents will need to submit?

Your response will be highly appreciated, pls help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2021
CallMeByMyName:

it will be sent to Benin. Happened to a friend I know. She filled at TLS office a Benin address, when tracked it was showing tracking to Warri. Dnt worry it will be sent to Benin. I guess they send to Warri first
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2021
kennyjoy:
Good morning house and Respect to all gurus, this is my first time on UK threads,
I want to apply for Uk visit visa with my wife, I need everyone guideline please or someone can direct me to the page number here that have the information I needed though I’ve read through some page and have google search but I want to make sure I got it right, I know nairaland got the best visa information,

* I’m a Music instructor and I also have a Registered business with good SOA, My wife have a Registered business too with good SOA but I will be the one to sponsor the trip( What are the document will need to submit regarding this) ?

* Can home ties like Landed property, Survey plan included the Red copy, Deed of Assignment, Property Valuation Certificate , Cars documents flys?? and is there any additional document I will need regarding to this

First u decide the type of visa u are applying for, since it is visit visa you will need to fill out a standard visitor application form on the www.gov.uk site.
To fill it out you need to know the following.
What is the purpose of your trip,
How many days are u planning to travel for and is this date feasible according to someone tht says he or she is workin to earn a living.
Also u should factor in isolation period into this number of days
Where will u stay in d uk
Where are u goin to in d uk
U can go on d site to fill out a sample form without paying so u can know d questions tht will be asked.
Questions include how much u earn in a month
How much u spend from ur earnnings in a month
If u have any other sources of earnings
How much d whole total will be when calculated in a year
If u have anyone dependin on u financially
What u think will be d cost of d trip to d uk
Who will pay and so on

As a general rule this is the part that could make or mar you. For u to be seen as ‘able’ to afford the trip by the visa officer.... u should not plan to spend more than twice your disposable income
After u can get ur form right... u fill it out and get someone to pay the visa fee or u pay if u have an acct that permits up to this amount or a dom acct. It is 139 usd per head. Meanin ur wife will fill out a spearate form and pay separate fees
Decisions shud take approx 15 working days for standard. If u want faster decision, u must pay for standard fee + extra 220 pounds for priority service
After payment of visa fee. Know tht u have to book where u will need to submit ur digital photo and finger prints.
Note that once u select a centre it cnt be changed.
It is either at abuja or lagos
After this u upload ur documents online through the link u will be given in ur email and then attend ur biometrics appt.
after ur appt u sit tight and wait for your decision.
Same applies to every traveller
U dnt need to notarize any documents. Submit them as they are.
And u are allowed to submit any documents u think will help prove to the visa officers tht u are not plnnin to run away.
Read this thread for ways to prove this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by CSPb: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2021
kennyjoy:

In addition, endeavor to have a strong ties at home.You should have a strong reason of coming back home, if the notice you don't have a very strong reason of coming back home it's red flag.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2021
Tutu82:

You might want to bank on luck that it isn’t noticed but inconsistency is the most common reason for rejection if the form hasn’t been submitted change it OR If it has been submitted consider cancelling the application and doing a fresh one.
Good luck with all of that.
@ TuTu82 , please bro, what is the best advice now, if we cancel application is going to affect her period. Because her Authorization To Test( ATT) period ends in 23rd October. Which means if we cancel now, before she will get refund it's going to affect the process of applying for her to write the exam. Please house urgent advice pleaseoooo.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by monchat(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2021
moorebucks:
Please someone should help, I can’t get pass this step

I am sorry , unfortunately u might not be able to get free appointment untill you click on prime time bf you can get available dates.

That is the new strategy that TLS are using now to exploit Nigeria, they will hide all dates and make it difficult for one to get a data. So you have no option than to click on prime time which is 37k.

So If you are in a hurry to get appointment you must pay that prime time. Expect that you will be checking for available dates in the night, to know if they will release it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oggg: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2021
monchat:

I am sorry , unfortunately u might not be able to get free appointment untill you click on prime time bf you can get available dates.

That is the new strategy that TLS are using now to exploit Nigeria, they will hide all dates and make it difficult for one to get a data. So you have no option than to click on prime time which is 37k.
So If you are in a hurry to get appointment you must pay that prime time. Expect that you will be checking for available dates in the night, to know if they will release it.
this is not true. I got 3 appointments for family for self service and there is appt available this week.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Juddy2018:
@ TuTu82 , please bro, what is the best advice now, if we cancel application is going to affect her period. Because her Authorization To Test( ATT) period ends in 23rd October. Which means if we cancel now, before she will get refund it's going to affect the process of applying for her to write the exam. Please house urgent advice pleaseoooo.
Sadly i cannot make that decision for you but it’s one or the other.Chin up am sure someone else on here can help you with a third option.I really do hope it goes well for her.x.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Juddy2018:

But if you don't mind me asking how did you arrive at the initial amount? was there ever a payslip that had that amount after tax? I don't think it's a huge issue though as it could be worse i.e you saying much more than your payslip shows.

Just add the payslip as it is, do your biometric and hope for the best outcome.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nchabuomo:

But if you don't mind me asking how did you arrive at the initial amount? was there ever a payslip that had that amount after tax? I don't think it's a huge issue though as it could be worse i.e you saying much more than your payslip shows.

@ TUTU82 ,thank you so much, also people has also told us to go ahead is not a big issue inasmuch as the one stated on the application form is not higher than payslip.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=Juddy2018 post=104747827] @ TUTU82 ,thank you so much, also people has also told us to go ahead is not a big issue inasmuch as the one stated on the application form is not higher than payslip. Please also another one please, the funding account is having #2,006,450.00 and in the application I stated #2,000,000.00. hope is okay.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by CallMeByMyName: 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Thanks, my mom got her passport now from the DHL office. Visa was Issued. Thanks everyone
Nchabuomo:

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by CSPb: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
CallMeByMyName:
Thanks, my mom got her passport now from the DHL office. Visa was Issued. Thanks everyone

Congratulations
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nchabuomo:

@ Nchabuomo please we filled in 2m in application but what's in her account as when printing is #2,006,875.00. Hope is not a problem.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Juddy2018:
@ Nchabuomo please we filled in 2m in application but what's in her account as when printing is #2,006,875.00. Hope is not a problem.
This is the funding account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Juddy2018:
This is the funding account.

That's fine... the closing balance fluctuations are normally fine as long as the margins aren't much. Your's should be fine in my opinion
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Juddy2018: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nchabuomo:

That's fine... the closing balance fluctuations are normally fine as long as the margins aren't much. Your's should be fine in my opinion
. @ Nchabuomo , yah that's the funding account. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.