Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1444120 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by techboy: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Good afternoon guys

Please do I need to upload my VAF on Tls?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
techboy:
Good afternoon guys

Please do I need to upload my VAF on Tls?

Nope
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by owenjegede: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
From my own personal experience, my business has been registered since 2004. It has been showing inactive for so many years now and I have never visited CAC for reactivation.

I used it to apply for my 6 months and 2 years Visa and it was successful. I doubt if that is a factor for issuing visa. Jst make sure you have a running business account.

cfcchick:
Goodafternoon all,

Please any idea how to activate my business name as its showing inactive when a public search is conducted.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
This Why some were denied i posted it here also
Tutu82:

This question has been posted at least 3 times on this same thread.
Visit the nearest CAC office and pay a filing fee and that’s it all sorted.
The amount you will pay is relatively cheap as it is a business name but would depend on certain factors like when it was registered.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
DEY are currently checking oo cause i think before dey dont now dey are ooo I SWEAR

owenjegede:
From my own personal experience, my business has been registered since 2004. It has been showing inactive for so many years now and I have never visited CAC for reactivation.

I used it to apply for my 6 months and 2 years Visa and it was successful. I doubt if that is a factor for issuing visa. Jst make sure you have a running business account.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bigtt76(f): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
But she's right. If her boyfriend doesn't want to have a card or bank account for all those runs, she should open a digital bank and use that separetly for those runs she does for her BF and sanitize her primary account (salary). Happened to me ones and I was refused due to those deposits which weren't mine but for friends. Now i know better and have different accounts for different purposes. It doesn't take much to get one with any of the fintech financial platforms.

josephb:
Hi,

Honestly you are not even allowed to give this kinda advice, did you hear what she said? Her BF, please do not make a mere Visa processing curse catastrophe or crisis between her and BF, after all she's only going for visiting and not for an (all) important thing(s).

Regards,

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kingpokko(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tutu82:

No one is interested in the cost of your accommodation just that you have one for the duration of the trip.

Thanks baba

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by owenjegede: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
pufframmy:
DEY are currently checking oo cause i think before dey dont now dey are ooo I SWEAR

How current ?

I renewed my visa in June.

There are so many companies in Nigeria, if you check their status on cac website it will still show inactive, does that mean employees will be denied Visa based on that?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rebless(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tutu82:

I can’t speak for others but i haven’t said anything as you asking a confusing question.
You have one company not two as you upgraded to Ltd so that’s your only legal documentation right now not the old one.The onus is on you to explain in any additional information that you recently upgraded from Business name.

Thanks I really appreciate your input. The guy helping me with my business documents registration made me realise both documents will still be valid so I was aiming to use only the former one but as you suggested I will include both documents and explain accordingly.

Thank
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
rebless:

Thanks I really appreciate your input. The guy helping me with my business documents registration made me realise both documents will still be valid so I was aiming to use only the former one but as you suggested I will include both documents and explain accordingly.

Thank
I might be wrong but if it’s inactive,then for the purpose of application it is NOT valid.It’s a busy world but try to invest time and save money by doing things yourself and not invest in a “guy”.Take a drive to your nearest Cac office if still in doubt.Cheers and Goodluck.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cause dey didnt file tax return, if u renewed ur visa it cause u have been given to previous, people who have not gotten Uk visa before are been check now i can confirm that bro

owenjegede:

How current ?

I renewed my visa in June.

There are so many companies in Nigeria, if you check their status on cac website it will still show inactive, does that mean employees will be denied Visa based on that?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by owenjegede: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ok bro.

Based on your facts, what about employees of those companies that are inactive. So they won't get uk visa?

pufframmy:
Cause dey didnt file tax return, if u renewed ur visa it cause u have been given to previous, people who have not gotten Uk visa before are been check now i can confirm that bro

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rebless(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tutu82:

I might be wrong but if it’s inactive,then for the purpose of application it is NOT valid.It’s a busy world but try to invest time and save money by doing things yourself and not invest in a “guy”.Take a drive to your nearest Cac office if still in doubt.Cheers and Goodluck.

You're right, I'll do just that thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MizMary: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pls @giselle @justwise and the other gurus, if I made a mistake on a visa application, like an error on the amount of expenses run by me, do I cancel the application and start a fresh one?
Or can I just do a cover letter detailing the error?
Thank you very much!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
owenjegede:

Good evening,
I am glad you said from your own personal experience and there are quite a number of people who apply and get rejected as account is inactive others like yourself scale through.There are also those who have active accounts with “running business accounts” that are rejected.
Applications go to different people with varying temperaments while some scrutinise more than others and use in-house check list to the T.It ould be all your documentations were looking good so they did not bother to do a search.My mum has applied without including her bank account details in error but was issued though they rang me and perhaps her Chi was awake that day.Annex 21 specifies required grounds and your probably mean well but please don’t give this sort of advice.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
MizMary:
Pls @giselle @justwise and the other gurus, if I made a mistake on a visa application, like an error on the amount of expenses run by me, do I cancel the application and start a fresh one?
Or can I just do a cover letter detailing the error?
Thank you very much!
You best cancel and start a fresh one.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
rebless:

You're right, I'll do just that thanks

Please update the house if you do so
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Good evening house..please urgent response is needed # tutu,Giselle etc pls I need your contribution

My husband want to sponsor me and our kids kids to Uk for vacation in December, my monthly income is 250k, monthly expenses is 30k, 220k as my disposable income. We are looking forward to stay in hotel or getting invitation letter from my half siblings who's a British citizen?

But our major concerns now is that my husband is looking forward to send 1.5million to my account to sponsor us to Uk and write a sponsorship letter and consent letter for me and our 3 kids( 6yrs,4yrs,2yrs) i.e 4 people .

Please is there a limit amount of money for sponsorship?

Note: My husband is here in Nigeria

Please kindly advise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cutiella: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank you. Can i change my self service appointment date if i see an earlier date?

Nchabuomo:

No. Unless you are applying for a transit visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by owenjegede: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Visa officers are trained to detect deceptions. Once they notice deception they scrutinise further, thats why people are denied based on inactive account.

Tutu82:

Good evening,
I am glad you said from your own personal experience and there are quite a number of people who apply and get rejected as account is inactive others like yourself scale through.There are also those who have active accounts with “running business accounts” that are rejected.
Applications go to different people with varying temperaments while some scrutinise more than others and use in-house check list to the T.It ould be all your documentations were looking good so they did not bother to do a search.My mum has applied without including her bank account details in error but was issued though they rang me and perhaps her Chi was awake that day.Annex 21 specifies required grounds and your probably mean well but please don’t give this sort of advice.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cutiella:
Thank you. Can i change my self service appointment date if i see an earlier date?

Yes.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rebless(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ok I will

Gentlesoul3268:

Please update the house if you do so
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by techboy: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thanks for your response!

Nchabuomo:

Nope

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cutiella: 4:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Thank you so much. I have been able to get an earlier date. The documents i am to upload, must they be colour copied? Or black and white is fine? Because i have a mix of both

Nchabuomo:

Yes.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 03, 2021
Cutiella:
Good day all

Please must i attach flight booking details when submitting other documentation?
No you must not.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 03, 2021
Gentlesoul3268:

Good evening house..please urgent response is needed # tutu,Giselle etc pls I need your contribution

My husband want to sponsor me and our kids kids to Uk for vacation in December, my monthly income is 250k, monthly expenses is 30k, 220k as my disposable income. We are looking forward to stay in hotel or getting invitation letter from my half siblings who's a British citizen?

But our major concerns now is that my husband is looking forward to send 1.5million to my account to sponsor us to Uk and write a sponsorship letter and consent letter for me and our 3 kids( 6yrs,4yrs,2yrs) i.e 4 people .

Please is there a limit amount of money for sponsorship?

Note: My husband is here in Nigeria

Please kindly advise
There is no official limit to the amount of money for Sponsorship it just has to be affordable within reasonable.If he sends you 1.5million what would be your new balance if you don’t mind me asking.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2021
josephb:
Hi,

Honestly you are not even allowed to give this kinda advice, did you hear what she said? Her BF, please do not make a mere Visa processing curse catastrophe or crisis between her and BF, after all she's only going for visiting and not for an (all) important thing(s).

Regards,

I hope you understand what general advice means.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Tutu82:

There is no official limit to the amount of money for Sponsorship it just has to be affordable within reasonable.If he sends you 1.5million what would be your new balance if you don’t mind me asking.

Thank very much tutu, I really appreciate your good work on this forum Almighty God will answer your secret prayer.

My balance would be 2.012,713 million at that time without my husband 1.5m he wanted to use to sponsor me and our 3kid.

After he credited my account with 1.5m I will be having 3,512,713 million to apply for Uk visa.

Note: My salary is 250k
My monthly expenses is 30k
My disposable income is 220k

I know I can't use more than 2× of my disposable income to apply that's why he wanted to sponsor me and our kids with 1.5m

Let assume that we wanted to use hotel is 1.5m sponsorship not too much or is it ok to cover all our travel plans?

I can only use my 2 month disposable income to support the trips which is 440k , if my husband credited 1.5m to my account to sponsor our trips can it fly or is too much ?

I believe after he credited my account with 1.5m he only needed to write a sponsorship and consent letter Stated the amount he sent date,time, purpose ?

Please kindly assist us
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Cutiella:
Thank you so much. I have been able to get an earlier date. The documents i am to upload, must they be colour copied? Or black and white is fine? Because i have a mix of both

Any is fine. So long as it's clear
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Beverlyhills: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
If your Business name is inactive on CAC search,
For Business Name Annual Return

Step 1: Go to CAC home Page, Click on Resources or use the link below.

https://www.cac.gov.ng/resources/

Step 2:Click to download-APPLICATION FOR CREATION OF ENTITY ELECTRONIC ACCOUNT CAC-MISC 03

Step3: Fill the downloaded form and post it to CAC Abuja.

You will receive information on the next step to follow.

pufframmy:
This Why some were denied i posted it here also
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ibukun120: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hello House,

Please I'm in the process of filling a visa application and making payments. Please who knows the current bank exchange rate that is being used.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.