Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1444220 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by iphi(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Marytee2:
I think you should post this on Student trend.
From my own thought, your first day can be around 2 weeks before your course will start, giving allowance to quarantine
please where is this place... A link if possible
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ceecee2310: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please has anyone used post submission courier
How fast did they confirm payment and how fast did the passport arrive
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
I do not think there is anything like post submission payment. Start looking for how to contact TLS by email, most of the phone nos online are those of scammers..
it can take upto several days before they respond by email... basically to inform them and if they will acknowledge the paymnt and also to give off your delivery address.

@ceecee23
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Good evening everyone in the house, most especially all our GURUS God will perfection everything concerns you Amen.

Please I have 2 urgent questions to ask inorder to help a friend of mine not to fall in travel agent hand.

First question
Is it possible for a self employed person to use only his saving account that shows is monthly salary income to apply without company account?

Lastly

Is it possible for someone that's employer is paying his salary through his saving account to use it to apply for a visitor Uk Visa ??

Please urgent response is needed ........

Good morning everyone.... God will favor you in all areas of your life for a good work you are doing on this lovely forum.

Pardon me for my curiosity observation......
I noticed most of our crucial questions we have been asking on this forum for a while are ignor without any contributions? The issues of self employed need to be sorting out, I believe we are here to learn and to guide other people around us not to fall into victim of so called AGENT

Please all our OGA at the top God will continue to shower you knowledge, understanding and wisdom AMEN AMEN.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Marytee2: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6712649/uk-student-visa-tier-4/60
iphi:
please where is this place... A link if possible
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kpiper2473: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
@Giselle

Hello again,
i am asking this for a friend. 2.5 of her disposable income cannot cover her travel expense to the UK. though she has a good balance
My questions are
She has savings of up to about 4.5m, do you think the VO can still use the ground of not spending more than "2.5times of her disposable income "?

If she decides to use her unmarried partner as her co-sponsor. Does she need to include his documents or just a deposit coming from him into her account fly ( and with description) ?

@giselle237

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by esdajo: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Good evening everyone in the house, the Gurus most especially. So, I have finally prepared all the documents for submission next Monday and they are as follows:

1. Kids' birth certificates and school fees receipts.
2. 6 family pictures printed in coloured on an A4.
3. Property document of the flat we live in and the receipt and registration papers of my vehicle.
4. CAC registration documents and Certificate of Incorporation.
5. Business account statement with substantial amount plus a letter of reference from the bank that I am the sole signatory.
6. Personal account for most of my expenses with a balance of 205k.
7. Another personal account with 1.49 Mil that I hardly touch cos I use the account with 205k balance almost daily.
8. German residence and work permit.
9. Admisison letter from my current institution in Germany.
10. Previous refusal letter.
11. A cover letter addressing all the issues in the previous refusal letter with proofs to back everything up.
12. Professional certificate from Germany and the LL.M certificate from my previous graduate program in Germany
13. Invoices and receipts regarding my business here.

I had indicated on the visa application form that my budget for the trip is 2,000 Pounds and the exchange rate of that on Oanda as at today is 1,131,060 Naira. I hope these documents are okay and if I need to remove and/or anything to it, please kindly advise as I am very nervous. Na beg I dey beg o my gurus.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by djbaju(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
please house does it mean i have an option to opt in for premium package or not if i chose a ( Regular with available upgrade to Premium) packages?

Any one with an idea on this matter?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gblizzy55: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hello Guys,

I need your advice. I got My VISA last week but for some reason, they didn't include a decision letter (the one needed for BRP) when sending my passport. I only got the passport with the VISA vignette in it.

What do I do? i have done paid email but they aren't saying anything. Is this something to worry about? Has anyone here experienced this or know anyone who has? How did they go about it?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by CSPb: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
gblizzy55:
Hello Guys,

I need your advice. I got My VISA last week but for some reason, they didn't include a decision letter (the one needed for BRP) when sending my passport. I only got the passport with the VISA vignette in it.

What do I do? i have done paid email but they aren't saying anything. Is this something to worry about? Has anyone here experienced this or know anyone who has? How did they go about it?

Thanks

Do they include letter for visiting visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Glow2Dstars: 12:13am On Aug 31, 2021
CSPb:

Do they include letter for visiting visa?

No, they don't.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 31, 2021
kingpokko:

Dose it mean other embassy don't do that paying your self
I would say with Embassies in general it is all circumstantial and every individual application is considered on its own merit.You are strongly advised to show your “alleged” (I use this word not to be rude but to mean they do not know whether you have money or not till you show it!)source of income incoming and outgoing to lend to the idea that the trip is affordable
Perhaps the criteria’s are not the best but it is what it is and ultimately the decision is yours on what to submit.I hope this is a bit clearer.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 31, 2021
CSPb:
A researcher, coming to UK for scientific analysis of Mice tissues, the tissues came from animals infected with malaria parasite and treated with Antimalarial. The tissues have been embedded in paraffin wax and well sealed. Want to make enquiry of the procedure of bringing them to the UK.Thanks.
Good morning Mr researcher but this is not a uk visa question. Liaise with the institution you are to work with in the uk and speak to dhl coldchain as they move certain samples and medication that need to be within a certain Temperature.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 31, 2021
iphi:
Hello please I need help, believe me I have searched for this for almost 14 hours and I have not gotten any information on it... When filling UCAS application there is a place for "Nationality details" and when you put Nigeria it will show you "Please tell us your date of first entry to UK" how would someone who is not in UK pass this as you must put a date?
Every University has a departmental email and even an international team so contact them to help you with your country-specific enquiries.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ammierie(f): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hello guys,
Please, who knows how I can track a passport from TLS. The 15 days has elapsed and it’s supposed to be delivered by dhl. How do I track it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good afternoon everyone.... God will favor you in all areas of your life for a good work you are doing on this lovely forum.

I noticed most of our crucial questions we have been asking on this forum for a while are ignor without any contributions? The issues of self employed need to be sorting out, I believe we are here to learn and to guide other people around us not to fall into victim of so called AGENT

Please all our OGA at the top God will continue to shower you knowledge, understanding and wisdom AMEN AMEN.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Marytee2: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Go through your gov.uk application login, then click on “provide documents and biometrics”. It will take you to tls website, you will see the option to track.
ammierie:
Hello guys,
Please, who knows how I can track a passport from TLS. The 15 days has elapsed and it’s supposed to be delivered by dhl. How do I track it?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Marytee2: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Search through the trend, I’m very sure someone would have asked this before and gotten an answer.
Personally I am not self employed so don’t have an answer, but hopefully someone will answer you soon.
odugbemiopeyemi:
Good afternoon everyone.... God will favor you in all areas of your life for a good work you are doing on this lovely forum.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by djbaju(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
please house does it mean i have an option to opt in for premium package or not, if i chose a ( Regular with available upgrade to Premium) packages?

I wanted to pick Assisted Regular and Self Service but there is no spot this month

Pls abeg
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Adensamyt: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hello bro, please can u send me your contact, I'm also applying for uk soon..thanks
giselle237:
@esdajo the 4 day travel period was not even the major gbege.
You had a large deposit which looked like account building for visa.
Anyway if you do not mind me asking as I can’t lie to you, there are too many things tht could easily complicate your situation again and lead to a refusal.
What is the urgency about visiting the uk? I do not think there is at this point but you can try.
There is no urgency to go to the UK.
For me the safest way to apply as a self employed person is what I have continued to see with success on this thread. Have an acct dedicated for fixed salary from your business into your personal acct and apply with this after several months. This is what has had the highest success rate here.
With this you would be able to categorically fill the financial aspect of your form and have better chances with your personal acct.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by esdajo: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Adensamyt:
Hello bro, please can u send me your contact, I'm also applying for uk soon..thanks

Good day. I am not an expert but also here to learn from the gurus in the house. You can contact me through this forum but I am also a learner here and seeking guidance too. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ammierie(f): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Marytee2:
Go through your gov.uk application login, then click on “provide documents and biometrics”. It will take you to tls website, you will see the option to track.
Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ajetlove: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good evening everyone in the house, I did my biometric on the 6th of August 2021, No information yet even my cousin that invited me is yet to be contacted...i want to please findout if it is normal or something must have gone wrong. and if there is any steps i need to take, the intended date to travel in the application is 1st of September 2021. I did self service anyway. Thank you as i await response from the Gurus.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Callioge: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hello guys please I would really appreciate if someone who is in Salford or going to Salford can give me the breakdown if all the cists involved in coming to study. Accommodation,feeding,health. Thank you in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Uzland: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
odugbemiopeyemi:

Questions are being ignored so much in this thread! I don ask tire! cry It makes it look as if there are no knowledgeable people to handle questions/inquiries in this thread! embarassed
If it were other threads like Canadian Express Entry, a lot of people would willingly respond to questions.angry Nevertheless, kudos to the few who make out time to respond.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Adensamyt: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ok thanks..No problem
esdajo:

Good day. I am not an expert but also here to learn from the gurus in the house. You can contact me through this forum but I am also a learner here and seeking guidance too. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by missjones1(f): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
good evening everyone, please my brother got admission in Salford Manchester and will be travelling tomorrow, I have tried my possible best to get accommodation for him but all to no avail, please who knows anyone he can stay with for 2 weeks? we don't mind paying cos am already fed up.plsssssssssssssssssss
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
missjones1:
good evening everyone, please my brother got admission in Salford Manchester and will be travelling tomorrow, I have tried my possible best to get accommodation for him but all to no avail, please who knows anyone he can stay with for 2 weeks? we don't mind paying cos am already fed up.plsssssssssssssssssss

Use Airbnb
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by missjones1(f): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
all the accommodation there is very expensive.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kingpokko(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tutu82:

I would say with Embassies in general it is all circumstantial and every individual application is considered on its own merit.You are strongly advised to show your “alleged” (I use this word not to be rude but to mean they do not know whether you have money or not till you show it!)source of income incoming and outgoing to lend to the idea that the trip is affordable
Perhaps the criteria’s are not the best but it is what it is and ultimately the decision is yours on what to submit.I hope this is a bit clearer.

Thanks so much ..as for me I am summiting everything I have the stress of this embassy is too much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin
kingpokko:

Thanks so much ..as for me I am summiting everything I have the stress of this embassy is too much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
ajetlove:
Good evening everyone in the house, I did my biometric on the 6th of August 2021, No information yet even my cousin that invited me is yet to be contacted...i want to please findout if it is normal or something must have gone wrong. and if there is any steps i need to take, the intended date to travel in the application is 1st of September 2021. I did self service anyway. Thank you as i await response from the Gurus.
Sometimes the information presented to them is enough to make a decision whether to approve or deny a visa without making contacts.It does not mean that something has gone wrong plus these days there is a backload.
Tomorrow is the 1st of September so you might as well change your ticket date so you don’t lose the money.Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.