Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1444067 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dad writes a letter happily explaining what he is sponsoring and why
Sister also writes a long letter to explain who they are to her, where they are coming to, why they are coming, for how long, what she is offering and how happy she is to do that, when they are leaving and where to after the duration of the whole trip.
Add all appropriate documents for each applicant, those asked and those not asked for.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kriff: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thanks so much. You have been really helpful.

giselle237:
Dad writes a letter happily explaining what he is sponsoring and why
Sister also writes a long letter to explain who they are to her, where they are coming to, why they are coming, for how long, what she is offering and how happy she is to do that, when they are leaving and where to after the duration of the whole trip.
Add all appropriate documents for each applicant, those asked and those not asked for.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ekarl:
Good evening all, please I need help as I’m new on this tread, I have a current student application with the Australian Embassy, I recently got a Natural Justice Letter (NJL) and have replied and summited all document to back up my claim. I want to apply for a 6 months visiting Visa to the UK this September, will my current situation with the Australian high commission come up? If I intend to travel on or before the 20th of this month will it be suspicious? as I intend to apply via the priority visa, please I need answers
The Australian embassy has given you an invitation to comment as they are not satisfied with your application it is not a refusal for now.This has nothing to do with your uk visa application except you choose to disclose it and open up more questions.Again it does seem suspicious to me why you have bumped the dates as you are about to go to school.What was your intended date to travel to Australia?.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by esdajo: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ekarl:
Good evening all, please I need help as I’m new on this tread, I have a current student application with the Australian Embassy, I recently got a Natural Justice Letter (NJL) and have replied and summited all document to back up my claim. I want to apply for a 6 months visiting Visa to the UK this September, will my current situation with the Australian high commission come up? If I intend to travel on or before the 20th of this month will it be suspicious? as I intend to apply via the priority visa, please I need answers

I think it will pop up, most likely because the so-called 5 EYES (UK, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand) all share data among themselves. It may make it appear as though you are desperate if they find out that you have a pending application before another embassy. You can google the 5-EYES and get more information about their mode of operation with regard to data sharing.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Wealthinwealth1: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
PLS HELP ME TREAT AS URGENT PLS

My wife who is the applicant has her name as ODEYEMI AANUOLUWAPO MERCY on her certificate and what is on her passport is OLAFUSI AANUOLUWAPO OLUWATOBILOBA . The thing now is the OLUWATOBILOBA and MERCY and we are almost done with the filling of the application, jst remain uploading to book for biometrics. Pls hope it's not going to be an issue cos it wasn't an issue when applying for course of study , hope the UKVI wont take it up in their own application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ekarl: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Tutu82:

The Australian embassy has given you an invitation to comment as they are not satisfied with your application it is not a refusal for now.This has nothing to do with your uk visa application except you choose to disclose it and open up more questions.Again it does seem suspicious to me why you have bumped the dates as you are about to go to school.What was your intended date to travel to Australia?.

Thanks for your response tutu82, I applied for the student visa first week of January there’s no certain date yet as the Australian government has not opened its boarder to international students, I have been studying online but took a break recently because it was stressful for me that aside, I had already started to fill the visa form online before the the NJL mail came in, I had waited for 8months I just wanted to use 2weeks from my one month of leave to travel I have no ulterior motive.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ekarl: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
esdajo:

I think it will pop up, most likely because the so-called 5 EYES (UK, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand) all share data among themselves. It may make it appear as though you are desperate if they find out that you have a pending application before another embassy. You can google the 5-EYES and get more information about their mode of operation with regard to data sharing.
Thanks for your response Esdajo, I will sure look it up.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NLPGirl: 1:23am On Sep 02, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Good day.

Please, I need advice. My bank statement has about 5 million which has been the accumulation of my savings and monetary gifts since I opened the account in 2015.

I will be applying for a UK visa soon and my 6 months bank statement has both inflows from my salary which ranges from about 271k - 332k and two lump sum payments of 617k & 603k (I was earning 271k but my salary was reviewed upwards to 332k in April. The 617k and 603k is my salary + allowances usually paid twice a year, excluding 13th month) which are verifiable with payslips. Now the issue is that I also have other deposits flowing into my account ranging from 20,000 to 300,000 which I cannot explain as they are cash gifts from friends and family and deposits from my BF because he doesn't have a bank card, so he transfers money to my account very frequently from his own account, which he uses to pay for items or when we go out.

Firstly, I'm worried that these frequent expenses will impact the amount I can declare as my monthly expenditure and disposable income available for the trip because looking at my statement, the outgoings are almost at par with my income. Secondly, how do I explain the additional inflows to my account as they cannot be verified and majority do not have remarks stating what it's for?

I recently decided to visit the UK again. I was once a student in the UK and my last trip was in 2012 using the 2 years visa usually given after completion of studies. My sister lives there and she had a baby in 2019, who I've been dying to meet and finally decided to.

Will my bank statement affect my chances of being issued a visa? I work with a reputable firm and I've been working there for almost 5 years, plus I've travel history to the UK on student visa and the post-study residence permit. If this will affect, then I don't want to bother applying but I'm really keen to go.

What do you think?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by demmysoft: 6:35am On Sep 02, 2021
Morning house,

l want to ask if i am to fill the same UK applicatiom form for 2 years old boy planning to travel with his mother or there is a diffrednt applicatiom form for the under age standard visitors visa.

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Ekarl:

Thanks for your response tutu82, I applied for the student visa first week of January there’s no certain date yet as the Australian government has not opened its boarder to international students, I have been studying online but took a break recently because it was stressful for me that aside, I had already started to fill the visa form online before the the NJL mail came in, I had waited for 8months I just wanted to use 2weeks from my one month of leave to travel I have no ulterior motive.
Then by all means apply.Good morning.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 02, 2021
NLPGirl:
Hello Everyone,

Good day.

Please, I need advice. My bank statement has about 5 million which has been the accumulation of my savings and monetary gifts since I opened the account in 2015.

I will be applying for a UK visa soon and my 6 months bank statement has both inflows from my salary which ranges from about 271k - 332k and two lump sum payments of 617k & 603k (I was earning 271k but my salary was reviewed upwards to 332k in April. The 617k and 603k is my salary + allowances usually paid twice a year, excluding 13th month) which are verifiable with payslips. Now the issue is that I also have other deposits flowing into my account ranging from 20,000 to 300,000 which I cannot explain as they are cash gifts from friends and family and deposits from my BF because he doesn't have a bank card, so he transfers money to my account very frequently from his own account, which he uses to pay for items or when we go out.

Firstly, I'm worried that these frequent expenses will impact the amount I can declare as my monthly expenditure and disposable income available for the trip because looking at my statement, the outgoings are almost at par with my income. Secondly, how do I explain the additional inflows to my account as they cannot be verified and majority do not have remarks stating what it's for?

I recently decided to visit the UK again. I was once a student in the UK and my last trip was in 2012 using the 2 years visa usually given after completion of studies. My sister lives there and she had a baby in 2019, who I've been dying to meet and finally decided to.

Will my bank statement affect my chances of being issued a visa? I work with a reputable firm and I've been working there for almost 5 years, plus I've travel history to the UK on student visa and the post-study residence permit. If this will affect, then I don't want to bother applying but I'm really keen to go.

What do you think?

Hi there,You have student and travel history so that is a plus in your favour.
For your bank statement you have an explanation and payslips to back it up.The embassy is not on a witch hunt so they don’t circle every single 20k ie your gifts and ask you to explain they worry about unexplained lodgement that is not in culture to your account so explain the large deposits just like you did here.Unrelated,can i give a general advice that you stop other people using your account as their own.It is so easy to open an account or get a bank card these days.
Is your sister sending you a letter of invitation?.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by fabulous2019: 7:27am On Sep 02, 2021
Good morning gurus in the house
I am filling my visa form and i am going with my husband
Confused questions
1. Do you have where you will stay in the UK?
yes or no
what should i answer because i have not gotten accommodation yet and if i say yes, hope they will not ask for receipt

2. Where do you plan to stay in the UK and i should provide enough detail

can i simply say i will stay in the university accommodation in a self apartment. is that detailed enough. thanks

please justwise and people that have been given visa what did you write because i don't want any wrong answer to delay my visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:39am On Sep 02, 2021
@fabulous2019 what visa is this. If student application yes your university address is over okay.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2021
@NLPGIRL when asked what is your monthly expenditure you wont be able to quote a small sum seeing the amount of money flying in and out of your account as it will look untrue. The expenditure accrding to your story is that of two ppl.
I suggest you redirect all your spending to be from a different acct and leave this one that your salary trenches come into for visa application. The less story and less complications, the better.
You can do this for the next 3 to 4 months and apply given the fact you have some hx with the UK- although you must remember it has been more than 5 years now. They will want to make sure you have solid ties to take you back to Nigeria.
Never treat any app with levity. Seen cases where some ppl had previous multiple visas from uk and in a subsequent application, they went half prepared as per they know me, they were denied.
So no need to waste ur visa fee. Do what is right.
Let your sister also send you her bits and pieces to make a well rounded application. For any further info pls read the thread
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2021
fabulous2019:
Good morning gurus in the house
I am filling my visa form and i am going with my husband
Confused questions
1. Do you have where you will stay in the UK?
yes or no
what should i answer because i have not gotten accommodation yet and if i say yes, hope they will not ask for receipt

2. Where do you plan to stay in the UK and i should provide enough detail

can i simply say i will stay in the university accommodation in a self apartment. is that detailed enough. thanks

please justwise and people that have been given visa what did you write because i don't want any wrong answer to delay my visa

Are you a student? If Yes, then you can use your university as your residency address, that should be fine.

If you are not a student then book a hotel and use that. You don't need to pay for it, just make a reservation.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josephb(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2021
Hi,

Honestly you are not even allowed to give this kinda advice, did you hear what she said? Her BF, please do not make a mere Visa processing cause catastrophe or crisis between her and BF, after all she's only going for visiting and not for an (all) important thing(s).

Regards,

Tutu82:

Hi there,You have student and travel history so that is a plus in your favour.
For your bank statement you have an explanation and payslips to back it up.The embassy is not on a witch hunt so they don’t circle every single 20k ie your gifts and ask you to explain they worry about unexplained lodgement that is not in culture to your account so explain the large deposits just like you did here.Unrelated,can i give a general advice that you stop other people using your account as their own.It is so easy to open an account or get a bank card these days.
Is your sister sending you a letter of invitation?.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by josephb(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2021
You have done well bro, with this write-up.

giselle237:
@NLPGIRL when asked what is your monthly expenditure you wont be able to quote a small sum seeing the amount of money flying in and out of your account as it will look untrue. The expenditure accrding to your story is that of two ppl.
I suggest you redirect all your spending to be from a different acct and leave this one that your salary trenches come into for visa application. The less story and less complications, the better.
You can do this for the next 3 to 4 months and apply given the fact you have some hx with the UK- although you must remember it has been more than 5 years now. They will want to make sure you have solid ties to take you back to Nigeria.
Never treat any app with levity. Seen cases where some ppl had previous multiple visas from uk and in a subsequent application, they went half prepared as per they know me, they were denied.
So no need to waste ur visa fee. Do what is right.
Let your sister also send you her bits and pieces to make a well rounded application. For any further info pls read the thread
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rebless(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2021
Someone should please give me an insight @tutu82 @justwise @Giselle237 et al

I don't know why no one respond to this question?

Hello my good people & the leaders in the house,

I intend to apply for family visit Visa after having been denied in the past due unexplained deposits, although I have been paying myself monthly income from my (registered in 2019) enterprises' bank account bearing the fifth month. In order to remove a second partner from the business registration documents I decided to upgrade to LTD (August2021). Meaning this action resulted in putting the enterprise company on INACTIVE while the newly LTD company is active. NB the company's names are exactly the same only LTD is added to the upgraded one.

I'm aiming to apply in the next few weeks,(1) is it appropriate to include the the newly upgraded LTD company documents and explain what happened in cover letter or what do you suggest?

2. If I'm able to process the enterprise documents to change it to active, should I still include the upgraded LTD company documents or I should simply apply with only the former enterprise business documents?

Please help a brother ooo cos I'm very optimistic as I have had previous schengen Visas.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and knowledge. [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2021
rebless:
Someone should please give me an insight @tutu82 @justwise @Giselle237 et al

I don't know why no one respond to this question?

Hello my good people & the leaders in the house,

I intend to apply for family visit Visa after having been denied in the past due unexplained deposits, although I have been paying myself monthly income from my (registered in 2019) enterprises' bank account bearing the fifth month. In order to remove a second partner from the business registration documents I decided to upgrade to LTD (August2021). Meaning this action resulted in putting the enterprise company on INACTIVE while the newly LTD company is active. NB the company's names are exactly the same only LTD is added to the upgraded one.

I'm aiming to apply in the next few weeks,(1) is it appropriate to include the the newly upgraded LTD company documents and explain what happened in cover letter or what do you suggest?

2. If I'm able to process the enterprise documents to change it to active, should I still include the upgraded LTD company documents or I should simply apply with only the former enterprise business documents?

Please help a brother ooo cos I'm very optimistic as I have had previous schengen Visas.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and knowledge.
I can’t speak for others but i haven’t said anything as you asking a confusing question.
You have one company not two as you upgraded to Ltd so that’s your only legal documentation right now not the old one.The onus is on you to explain in any additional information that you recently upgraded from Business name.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kingpokko(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2021
Tutu82:

I said shipping fees not shipping papers.Like when they bring it to you obviously you make a payment and they issue you some form of receipt no?.

Sorry I saw the message late..and yes I do get recept from were I buy please if you get the message I will be happy if you can explain when I buy it use to plenty so sometimes I make payment of 5 to 6 million can one or two recept of That be Good I can have such recept ones or twice a year depending on sales
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by fabulous2019: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2021
giselle237:
@fabulous2019 what visa is this. If student application yes your university address is over okay.

Thanks very much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by champsdre(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Good morning my pple, pls wich account are we to pay IHS and Visa fee (including priority visa) to?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cutiella: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Good day all

Please must i attach flight booking details when submitting other documentation?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gblizzy55: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2021
CSPb:

Do they include letter for visiting visa?

No. Mine is for student VISA
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2021
Cutiella:
Good day all

Please must i attach flight booking details when submitting other documentation?

No. Unless you are applying for a transit visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
My husband want to sponsor me and our kids kids to Uk for vacation in December, my monthly income is 250k, monthly expenses is 30k, 220k as my disposable income. We are looking forward to stay in hotel or getting invitation letter from my half siblings who's a British citizen?

But our major concerns now is that my husband is looking forward to send 1.5million to my account to sponsor us to Uk and write a sponsorship letter and consent letter for me and our 3 kids( 6yrs,4yrs,2yrs) i.e 4 people .

Please is there a limit amount of money for sponsorship?

Note: My husband is here in Nigeria

Please kindly advise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cfcchick: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Goodafternoon all,

Please any idea how to activate my business name as its showing inactive when a public search is conducted.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
kingpokko:

Sorry I saw the message late..and yes I do get recept from were I buy please if you get the message I will be happy if you can explain when I buy it use to plenty so sometimes I make payment of 5 to 6 million can one or two recept of That be Good I can have such recept ones or twice a year depending on sales
Yes adding a few and linking it to the payment dates helps explain your transactions as am nearly sure it’s via bank transfer that will reflect on your account.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kingpokko(m): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tutu82:

Yes adding a few and linking it to the payment dates helps explain your transactions as am nearly sure it’s via bank transfer that will reflect on your account.

I really appreciate you taking out time to reply please I have more questions to ask

1) what if the payment Dose not show in my account Maybe because I made payment before printing out six month statement and the transaction was done 8 month back can I still include it

2) I like doing my hotel bookings with travelbeta because I have someone there, the question is if my hotel don't show the amount dose it matter
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
cfcchick:
Goodafternoon all,

Please any idea how to activate my business name as its showing inactive when a public search is conducted.
This question has been posted at least 3 times on this same thread.
Visit the nearest CAC office and pay a filing fee and that’s it all sorted.
The amount you will pay is relatively cheap as it is a business name but would depend on certain factors like when it was registered.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
kingpokko:

I really appreciate you taking out time to reply please I have more questions to ask

1) what if the payment Dose not show in my account Maybe because I made payment before printing out six month statement and the transaction was done 8 month back can I still include it
This is a pretty obvious answer if there is no proof then it does not exist so including it will not make any difference that i can see.

2) I like doing my hotel bookings with travelbeta because I have someone there, the question is if my hotel don't show the amount dose it matter
No one is interested in the cost of your accommodation just that you have one for the duration of the trip.

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.