Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,651 members, 7,840,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1458105 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nellytivities(f): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Good morning guys,

Please can we travel via Turkey to the UK now?
I am planning to visit Turkey and then proceed to London.
is Turkey still in the red list?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by viktoh12: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2021
leilakhadijah:
Na wa o! I'm on my 6th week. It's just a mess honestly.

I’m on my 5th week currently and I have a deadline to meet up with.
Which tls did you use?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leilakhadijah(f): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2021
The one in VI. There was a mammoth crowd there that day sha. I remember standing outside the gate in the rain way past my appointment time.

viktoh12:
Which tls did you use?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2021
viktoh12:
Which tls did you use?

Lol

we r on 6th week & 4 days as at today from biometrics day.

paid mail sent... by next tuesday it will reach 15 working days instructionnfrom there last mail to us.

lets waitband see what excuse they will give again
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2021
nellytivities:
Good morning guys,

Please can we travel via Turkey to the UK now?
I am planning to visit Turkey and then proceed to London.
is Turkey still in the red list?

Yes you can. Turkey is no more on the red list.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lincolnint: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2021
This is serious o, what could be the cause of this delay

coopfortune:

Lol

paid mail sent... by next tuesday it will reach 15 working days instructionnfrom there last mail to us.

lets waitband see what excuse they will give again
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Vicki2020: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2021
Hello please was a brp email sent to you

Lol

lets waitband see what excuse they will give again[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by coopfortune(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2021
Lincolnint:
This is serious o, what could be the cause of this delay

seriuously i'm dumbfounded
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Vicki2020: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2021
Mine is 7weeks today plus I paid for priority and its a student dependant visa
No refusal email sent no brp email sent
Just in the dark
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Vicki2020: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2021
Please was yours a student dependent visa

seriuously i'm dumbfounded[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Vicki2020: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
What visa. Type did you apply for

leilakhadijah:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Vicki2020: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
What visa type did you apply for

Iamajala:
Exactly 7 weeks after biometric today. Reply from paid mail “Application still under consideration” UK una no try at all ooo, and I need my passport back so bad.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Vicki2020:
What visa type did you apply for

Visit visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
leilakhadijah:

I think they concentrate mostly on the students and those that paid for priority. From what I have come to understand if you like call or send them paid mail a million times, they will only process your application when they are ready to. Just like someone said here before. And it takes up-to 8 weeks now. But the most important thing is the visa should be approved. You can’t waste peoples time, withhold their passport and at the end story.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leilakhadijah(f): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Standard visitor visa

Vicki2020:
What visa. Type did you apply for

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Vicki2020:
Mine is 7weeks today plus I paid for priority and its a student dependant visa
No refusal email sent no brp email sent
Just in the dark

This your own case is unusual shocked shocked Priority??

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by bbclue(f): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Since 5th of October yet no mail

It is well ooooooooooo
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Topnotch10: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hello house ,
Did my biometric 2nd of November I just got my refusal mail today (priority).
However i am perplexed by the reason for my refusal. Firstly, i stated that I am self employed, attached all the necessary documents to prove this (Business reg certificate, Tax clearance, corporate account statement,etc).
I also stated that my personal account was used for business before I created my corporate/business account, so all huge deposit were strictly for business (I attached so many invoices and receipts) .
I also stated that I intend to spend N1,150,000 on my trip.
It is just as if the ECO didn’t go through my application at all (saying I declared N1,150,000 as extra income) , and also complained about my credits when I already clarified that with proofs (receipt and invoices).
The last part that threw me off was where the ECO highlighted a deposit of N1,100,000 on the 28th of October which I already stated as my monthly salary and came directly from my corporate account, yet the ECO wrote “the source of fund is unknown”.

I’m very confused at this point cos the mail says I don’t have a right of appeal. Please advise on next step to take.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leilakhadijah(f): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
I sent a follow up email today and this is response I got. They're a waste of time honestly, their emails don't give anything away.

Dear ****,

We can see that your application is been escalated to the relevant department .As soon as there is any update you will be notified .

Your patience is highly appreciated .

Regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Topnotch10:
Hello house ,
Did my biometric 2nd of November I just got my refusal mail today (priority).
However i am perplexed by the reason for my refusal. Firstly, i stated that I am self employed, attached all the necessary documents to prove this (Business reg certificate, Tax clearance, corporate account statement,etc).
I also stated that my personal account was used for business before I created my corporate/business account, so all huge deposit were strictly for business (I attached so many invoices and receipts) .
I also stated that I intend to spend N1,150,000 on my trip.
It is just as if the ECO didn’t go through my application at all (saying I declared N1,150,000 as extra income) , and also complained about my credits when I already clarified that with proofs (receipt and invoices).
The last part that threw me off was where the ECO highlighted a deposit of N1,100,000 on the 28th of October which I already stated as my monthly salary and came directly from my corporate account, yet the ECO wrote “the source of fund is unknown”.

I’m very confused at this point cos the mail says I don’t have a right of appeal. Please advise on next step to take.

I feel you bro, I guess the volume of application they receive this year is too much that the ECO don’t have enough time to go through your application abi the ECO get eyes problem?. This is really unfair.

Best thing you can do is to re-apply immediately and explain in details, point out ECO’s misinterpretation in your cover letter and I bet your visa will be issued, this has happened to few people back and it worked, it’s like UK need another visa fee and priority money from you cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Iamajala: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is the email I received on Monday after 32 working days ooo. (35 working days TODAY) and still counting.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We apologise for the delay in processing your application.

Please note that your visa application is still under consideration.

We will be in contact with you as soon as your case is concluded.

Your patience is much appreciated.

Kind regards,

UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ifyobidiaso: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hello,
I am super sad as this my first time applying to UK, I did my biometric 29th of October and I got a refusal mail on the 2nd of Novemeber(priority).
However i feel upset as the consuler did not go through my supporting document infact he made a mistake in his explanation.I clearly stated that I was going to spend 1,200,000 for my trip and in his response he wrote 2,000,000 which I clearly and obviously dint write.I also stated that my husband was going to support with 1m which he transferred to my account and he attached a letter with his signature and stamp.
I also attached my salary account as well as piggyvest and investment account.
I would like to know the next step to take as I even typing this I am yet to get a collection mail from Tls.
I would like for the critics to help look at my information and let me know where i went wrong.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lilydexter: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
ifyobidiaso:
Hello,
I am super sad as this my first time applying to UK, I did my biometric 29th of October and I got a refusal mail on the 2nd of Novemeber(priority).
However i feel upset as the consuler did not go through my supporting document infact he made a mistake in his explanation.I clearly stated that I was going to spend 1,200,000 for my trip and in his response he wrote 2,000,000 which I clearly and obviously dint write.I also stated that my husband was going to support with 1m which he transferred to my account and he attached a letter with his signature and stamp.
I would like to know the next step to take as I even typing this I am yet to get a collection mail from Tls.
I would like for the critics to help look at my information and let me know where i went wrong.

Hi
I'm sorry about your refusal.
Along with your documents, did you submit a “letter of leave” from your employer or any letter at all from your employer to establish employment ties to the country?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ifyobidiaso: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lilydexter:

Hi
I'm sorry about your refusal.
Along with your documents, did you submit a “letter of leave” from your employer or any letter at all from your employer to establish employment ties to the country?

Yes I submitted
Leave letter
employment letter
pay slip
invitation letter for graduation by my bestfriend
letter of authorization from my husband allowing me travel and indicating his finance support
salary account'
piggy vest account
marriage certificate
pictures of my court and white wedding
picture with my bestfriend during uni
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by jagzmoles(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
I have been trying to pay for my TLS priority. But it’s not going through. I have about $300 in my Flutterwave account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Reine22: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kindly delete your attachment. Your personal info is on it.
ifyobidiaso:
Hello,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
ifyobidiaso:
Hello,
First of all, I’m sorry about this refusal.

I just went through the attached document now and I think the issue is from the breakdown of the money part.
Total amount of money you want to spend in two weeks is almost your per annum salary if I’m not mistaken, did you use oanda to calculate while filing your forms ?
Savings of £5000 and additional annual income of 5 million Naira do these two reflect in the activities of the account?

I don’t think the ECo had a problem with your husband supporting you , I think the problem is from the breakdown of funds you gave.

Please everyone add your two cents and corrections to my remarks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ifyobidiaso: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

First of all, I’m sorry about this refusal.

I just went through the attached document now and I think the issue is from the breakdown of the money part.
Total amount of money you want to spend in two weeks is almost your per annum salary if I’m not mistaken, did you use oanda to calculate while filing your forms ?
Savings of £5000 and additional annual income of 5 million Naira do these two reflect in the activities of the account?

I don’t think the ECo had a problem with your husband supporting you , I think the problem is from the breakdown of funds you gave.

Please everyone add your two cents and corrections to my remarks.

Thank you so much however,the 5 million naira are documented in my piggyvest account as well as my investment account
Please how do I use the oanda to calculate for future purpose.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leleky: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
After paying for my application fee, I was redirected to TSLcontact... but I'm finding it difficult to book appointment...... i have selected assisted serviced but confused on how to make appointment..... that proceed to checkout is not highlighted.... come to my aid please
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by jagzmoles(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
We’re both on the same page. Are you trying to pay for priority?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leleky: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
jagzmoles:
We’re both on the same page. Are you trying to pay for priority?
No... wanted to take regular assisted service

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (770)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.