Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1444228 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lexy2lexy: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hello House,

Will someone be kind enough to guide me through the process of booking appointment on TLS website; upon selecting a time slot, I get a message asking me if I want to upgrade and once I click “no” it doesn’t allow me to check out. Am I doing something wrong?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luiginho2xl(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
lexy2lexy:
Hello House,

Will someone be kind enough to guide me through the process of booking appointment on TLS website; upon selecting a time slot, I get a message asking me if I want to upgrade and once I click “no” it doesn’t allow me to check out. Am I doing something wrong?

don't pick any time that has .15 on it.
Also don't pick anyone that has arrows on it too. Look for plain boxes with time. Those are the ones for self services.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lexy2lexy: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Thanks a lot

luiginho2xl:
don't pick any time that has .15 on it.
Also don't pick anyone that has arrows on it too. Look for plain boxes with time. Those are the ones for self services.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by TheExalted: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Quick question: I learnt that TLS Victoria Island charges 55 pounds extra but do they have self-upload services to upload ones documents?
Don't want to pick VI then have to pay for assisted upload!

Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
TheExalted:
Quick question: I learnt that TLS Victoria Island charges 55 pounds extra but do they have self-upload services to upload ones documents?
Don't want to pick VI then have to pay for assisted upload!

Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
I’ll advise you to go with VI jejely. E get why.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
approvalgirl:

Yes..

TLS collection mail drop now

Thank God. Good news you will see in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lincolnint:
Today is 40wd no collection mail, whats the next step, am tired, thinking of cancelling the application.

Don't even think about canceling it. Check your junk or spam. It might just drop tomorrow
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by edictor2000: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Please, which of the VISA category did you apply that is taking 40 days? MIne was dependent visa and I paid for priority but lo and behold its 11 working days now and no response. The only thing I got is a non-straightforward email.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lexy2lexy: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
I was able to pay the £55 but was not able to pay for a VAS of N27K so checkout process wasn’t completed. Has anyone encountered this before?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
edictor2000:
Please, which of the VISA category did you apply that is taking 40 days? MIne was dependant visa and I paid for priority but lo and behold its 11 working days now and no response. The only thing I got is a non-straightforward email.

Mine was was dep visa too which I got within 15 days. But my daughter,also a dep Visa is now 35 working days no show.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Teeclassicroyal:
Schools with affordable tuition for masters in computer science (or related fields). Ideas are highly sought after, please.

University of Chester.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by edictor2000: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wow! this is truly a different world. Lets pray for the best and be hopeful.
gistbite:

Mine was was dep visa too which I got within 15 days. But my daughter,also a dep Visa is now 35 working days no show.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Hycon(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Is this budget good for a 10 days visit?

Total budget estimate:- 1075 pounds

Flight fare : 665
Accommodation: Free
Living expenses/feeding: 200
Transportation fare to visit tourist attractions: 40
Shopping: 120
Miscellaneous: 50

For a student with sponsor.
Should we increase the days or budget especially with Covid quarantine of 10 days for non vaccinated people?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
approvalgirl:

Yes..

UK mail and TLS collection mail drop now

UK too? Good news I suppose smiley

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fazfunms: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Quick question. If you use a hotel booking for your application and the arrival date has passed and visa is not yet out. Is it advisable to rebook?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by edictor2000: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Please did you got any non-straightforward email either for yourself or your daughter? Did you applied the same time too?
gistbite:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by TheExalted: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

I’ll advise you to go with VI jejely. E get why.

Abeg why? It will be helpful to know.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Ralphlauren(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
giselle237:
not true. Change of data in passport is the highest scam in nigerian immigration. The real cost is 33k admin charges, once approved then 26k for new passport. Total is 56k. Anything extra is going into the hands of the thief you are giving the job to

please do you know anyone that can help in processing data change?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Goodkindbro: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hi guys, please what are the necessary steps to withdraw a UK visit visa application made at Abuja TLS. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
TheExalted:

Abeg why? It will be helpful to know.
Most VI applications have come back faster than ikeja . I should have used vi I went to ikeja and paid that 55 pounds I was avoiding, I paid it eventually because the crowd I jammed in ikeja wasn’t small , I had to pay premium to submit and leave.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jxool: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Goodkindbro:
Hi guys, please what are the necessary steps to withdraw a UK visit visa application made at Abuja TLS. Thank you.

I will be glad to know also and please if you find a way please let me know

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
edictor2000:
Please did you got any non-straightforward email either for yourself or your daughter? Did you applied the same time too?

Yes to both question.
0ctober 12
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ralphlauren:

please do you know anyone that can help in processing data change?

I have a plug but he is not going to do it at the official price. You can go to the immigration office yourself to make enquiries.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by opomulero(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Fazfunms:
Quick question. If you use a hotel booking for your application and the arrival date has passed and visa is not yet out. Is it advisable to rebook?

no dont rebook, it wont affect visa decision
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dzee1: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
I'm in need of this ASAP.
Same abuja TLS too.
I don't want again. I just want my passport out urgently.

Goodkindbro:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fazfunms: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Can I cancel to avoid being charged?

opomulero:

no dont rebook, it wont affect visa decision
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Teeclassicroyal: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Greetings everyone!
What university within London would still accept Computer Science masters applicant as part of her January intake?
Thanks a lot.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fehintolajones: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
They wont allow him fly, he needs the QR code

Let him try tonight, it usually works at night.

Additivesupplie:
Hello house.

A friend is due to fly to Nigeria tomorrow, but while filling the form now he said he got stucked where to choose a lab for his day 2 test, no option to choose lab and payment option is not also showing....
What can he do, will he be allowed to fly without the QR arrival code?
It's urgent my people
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Additivesupplie: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hello house.

A friend is due to fly to Nigeria tomorrow, but while filling the form now he said he got stucked where to choose a lab for his day 2 test, no option to choose lab and payment option is not also showing....
What can he do, will he be allowed to fly without the QR arrival code?
It's urgent my people.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Additivesupplie: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Fehintolajones:
They wont allow him fly, he needs the QR code

Let him try tonight, it usually works at night.

Seriously

My guy is tired.
He has been trying since morning no luck.

Why is ordinary locator form so difficult. What if he need to fly this evening, he won't be allowed to fly without ordinary arrival form when all the other requirements is with him ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jxool: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good day people

No collection email today?

Atleast it can motivate us that are still waiting
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good day house. Please I need Professional Advice. I overstayed my visit visa by 8 years. Came back 3 years ago voluntarily on my owm expenses . Now my family of 5 want to relocate to the uk on a student visa, my wife will be the student and i and tge kids will be her dependents. She studied previously in the uk and has no immigration problem. Please do you think we will all be denied because of my previous status. Mind you the law says I'm banned for just one year after leaving the uk. But I've stayed out for almost 4 years. I NEED YOUR ADVICE PLEASE..... THANKS @justwise and other gurus please don't pass me bym

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.