Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1456184 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by harrrry: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
Which ecobank branch in lagos can I get PTA tomorrow. Thanks in advance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Jxool:
Good day people

No collection email today?

Atleast it can motivate us that are still waiting
There was a collection mail. 40th working day

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Fazfunms:
Can I cancel to avoid being charged?

Cancel and remove your card details from whatever site you used
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Teeclassicroyal: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Greetings everyone!
What university within London would still accept Computer Science masters applicant as part of her early 2022 intake?
Thanks a lot.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by viktoh12: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Got a collection mail today too
Abuja biometric 8th October
gistbite:

There was a collection mail. 40th working day

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
viktoh12:

Finally.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Congratulations bro ���� Finally. More wins for us. Please what about the person of 40WD? Has he gotten the collection mail?

author=viktoh12 post=108071051]Got a collection mail today too
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jxool: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
viktoh12:

Wow at last that’s great. It’s 40WDs?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by viktoh12: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
No 36wd
Jxool:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kennykale: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
lexy2lexy:
Hello House,

Will someone be kind enough to guide me through the process of booking appointment on TLS website; upon selecting a time slot, I get a message asking me if I want to upgrade and once I click “no” it doesn’t allow me to check out. Am I doing something wrong?

Bros abeg which dates still Dey available this year?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by kennykale: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Guys which bank dem Dey pay for TB Test o
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
is it not better to find another country to relocate to? Like Canada….your wife will be studying and you will be granted a work permit. The citizenship route is also straightforward. Because overstaying by a whole 8 years is a very big deal o.
Ayaoye:
Good day house. Please I need Professional Advice. I overstayed my visit visa by 8 years. Came back 3 years ago voluntarily on my owm expenses . Now my family of 5 want to relocate to the uk on a student visa, my wife will be the student and i and tge kids will be her dependents. She studied previously in the uk and has no immigration problem. Please do you think we will all be denied because of my previous status. Mind you the law says I'm banned for just one year after leaving the uk. But I've stayed out for almost 4 years. I NEED YOUR ADVICE PLEASE..... THANKS @justwise and other gurus please don't pass me bym
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dzee1: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
If you have 40WDs to wait, I think you should wait.
The only reason I'm trying to withdraw is cos I don't have that much time. Plus today is just 22WDs for me. I can't wait.

Jxool:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dzee1: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
There is a group for UK study visa.
This is not it. I think that one will help you better.

Teeclassicroyal:
Greetings everyone!
What university within London would still accept Computer Science masters applicant as part of her early 2022 intake?
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Funnyafricans: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hello guys, pls which bank process form A fast, how many days and rates. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hope you know the cancellation timeframe is 15WDs….so either way, you will still wait
dzee1:
The only reason I'm trying to withdraw is cos I don't have that much time. Plus today is just 22WDs for me. I can't wait.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by musty706: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good evening house!!!!
Got a mail this evening that my biometric residence permit is ready for Collection and when I tracked my application …it is still at DMC….what does it mean ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luiginho2xl(m): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
musty706:
Good evening house!!!!
Got a mail this evening that my biometric residence permit is ready for Collection and when I tracked my application …it is still at DMC….what does it mean ?
mail from TLS? What's biometric residence permit? Is it same as the visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
musty706:
Good evening house!!!!

It means that your application was successful. You might get a collection mail in a few days
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by gistbite(f): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
luiginho2xl:
mail from TLS? What's biometric residence permit? Is it same as the visa?

It's the letter that comes with your passport but I guess they are sending pdf file instead now. The letter will be asked for at the point of entry and when you want to collect your residence card.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:15am On Nov 30, 2021
viktoh12:
At last , thank God
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Fratello(m): 12:23am On Nov 30, 2021
Hello guys, I'm new to all these... Please I'll like some legit information or guidance to UK based on study visa.

Help, I'm open to learning
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Candybright: 1:09am On Nov 30, 2021
cutebear:
is it not better to find another country to relocate to? Like Canada….your wife will be studying and you will be granted a work permit. The citizenship route is also straightforward. Because overstaying by a whole 8 years is a very big deal o.
but Canada will ask you if you have had immigration problem and that alone is the beginning of the end of it all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:53am On Nov 30, 2021
Candybright:
but Canada will ask you if you have had immigration problem and that alone is the beginning of the end of it all

Perhaps, Especially as dey are fvey member states.

Maybe you should come out bare and explain your circumstances and pray the hammer falls mildly on the anvil
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Egocen: 1:59am On Nov 30, 2021
why?

Debbieeeeeee:

I’ll advise you to go with VI jejely. E get why.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MosesAdeyemo: 3:41am On Nov 30, 2021
Brenda37:
Congratulations bro, what it means is you have been granted a Visa to the UK. Hopefully you will get a mail from TLScontact next week for pick up.

Pls do you or anyone knows what it means for Biometric entrollment for UK visa to turn red on the tls contact tracking page after it was initially marked green.

I went for my Biometric enrollment 2 weeks ago and I have been tracking the progress since then. The BIOMETRIC ENTROLLMENT DONE level was initially marked green immediately after I finished the Biometric enrollment at the VAC but notice it turns red this morning when I was checking the progress of my Visa.

Pls, has anyone experience this, If yes, pls what does it mean?

I have attached the screenshots of after biometrics entrollment and the current status of my Visa.

Pls, your response and comment would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by TheExalted: 7:01am On Nov 30, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Most VI applications have come back faster than ikeja . I should have used vi I went to ikeja and paid that 55 pounds I was avoiding, I paid it eventually because the crowd I jammed in ikeja wasn’t small , I had to pay premium to submit and leave.

Thanks @Debbieeeeeee
Can you do a self upload in VI? I ready it here people were paying for assisted upload at a point.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by TheExalted: 7:14am On Nov 30, 2021
MosesAdeyemo:

Pls do you or anyone knows what it means for Biometric entrollment for UK visa to turn red on the tls contact tracking page after it was initially marked green.

I went for my Biometric enrollment 2 weeks ago and I have been tracking the progress since then. The BIOMETRIC ENTROLLMENT DONE level was initially marked green immediately after I finished the Biometric enrollment at the VAC but notice it turns red this morning when I was checking the progress of my Visa.

I have attached the screenshots of after biometrics entrollment and the current status of my Visa.

Thanks.

No need to worry, I don't thinks it is a major issue.
Where did you submit? VI or Ikeja?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ukay2: 7:21am On Nov 30, 2021
MosesAdeyemo:

Thanks.

Sometimes, it's just network issues.
Relax
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jxool: 7:28am On Nov 30, 2021
dzee1:

Mine is not 40WDs yet am still waiting for it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 7:29am On Nov 30, 2021
MosesAdeyemo:

Thanks.

Good morning,

The same thing happened to my wife and my kids , this morning I tracked the progress of their visa on Tls page. Biometric done 2 weeks ago.

Please I hope this is not an error ? Let everyone that are waiting starting tracking the progress of their visa on tls and let see

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Jxool: 7:30am On Nov 30, 2021
Mine is the same like yours. I guess it’s just a glitch from the website.
It will go back to normal when you check again

MosesAdeyemo:

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (770)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.