Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1439489 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tamitee(f): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

Congratulations, God is in the neighbourhood. I’m happy for you . I wish everyone waiting speedy collection emails and visas especially my friend tamitee
Amen o. Thanks babe...October 14 is tired o,even after decision has been made since Dec 24�pray for us o...Our lives matter�

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Congratulations leef

Wish you the same...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by evetyson(f): 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Send them mail to remind them
Tamitee:
Amen o. Thanks babe...October 14 is tired o,even after decision has been made since Dec 24�pray for us o...Our lives matter�
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by amehrada: 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
Please has anyone trained and obtained the level 3 diploma in health and social care certificate from London Professional Training Centre in Nigeria and used it to travel under the Health and Care visa scheme?

I’m asking this because I am trying to ascertain whether they are a legit recognized training centre from the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
@debbieee can you please help me out with this

Dinoforyou00:
Hello, please when sending a paid mail, is the billing address same as the address on my application? And the billing city is the city in which my address is? Or the city I applied
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
I mean this

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dinoforyou00:
I mean this
Out your present house address or the address you filled when opening your bank account. I filed my present house address
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thank you very much

Debbieeeeeee:

Out your present house address or the address you filled when opening your bank account. I filed my present house address
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Can I make payment with another person’s card?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Yes you can
Dinoforyou00:
Can I make payment with another person’s card?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thank you very much

Brenda37:
Yes you can

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Abby2020: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hi,please I tried the paid mail,and I was debited but it’s says it’s failed on the Ukvi sites...brought something like payment failed because you don’t have a payment reference...and zenith Bank debited me 2.74gbp
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 12:56am On Jan 11, 2022
You are Welcome
Dinoforyou00:
Thank you very much

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by adexxxx: 4:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Hello House,

I believe that I am in the right place. I am currently working on stage 2 of my Global Talent Visa application and I have got a few questions that I need the house to kindly help provide answers to.

My most recent trip to the UK was in 2020 on a tourist visa, and my departure was a connecting flight.: Lagos - Amsterdam - London.
Q: In my current application, I was asked if I had visited a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), which includes "The Netherlands." Do I choose "Yes" and explain that I was in transit, i.e. travelling across the country?

My most recent application was initially refused, but the decision was later OVERTURNED owing to a mistake on the part of the Visa Officer/ECO.
Q: I was asked if I had ever been denied a visa in my current application. Should I choose "Yes" or "No"?

Looking forward to your awesome responses.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nchabuomo: 5:48am On Jan 11, 2022
adexxxx:
Hello House,

I believe that I am in the right place. I am currently working on stage 2 of my Global Talent Visa application and I have got a few questions that I need the house to kindly help provide answers to.

My most recent trip to the UK was in 2020 on a tourist visa, and my departure was a connecting flight.: Lagos - Amsterdam - London.
Q: In my current application, I was asked if I had visited a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), which includes "The Netherlands." Do I choose "Yes" and explain that I was in transit, i.e. travelling across the country?

My most recent application was initially refused, but the decision was later OVERTURNED owing to a mistake on the part of the Visa Officer/ECO.
Q: I was asked if I had ever been denied a visa in my current application. Should I choose "Yes" or "No"?

Q1: Unless you passed through immigration, you did not visit the country.

Q2: If the decision was overturned then you have not been refused a Visa before.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by adexxxx: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2022
Thanks so much for the swift response

Nchabuomo:

Q1: Unless you passed through immigration, you did not visit the country.

Q2: If the decision was overturned then you have not been refused a Visa before.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by BolaT53: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2022
Russkii:
Good day Every one. During my biometrics, I opted and paid for the keep my passport service at TLS. I have received a decision mail and will be submitting my passport to receive the visa. Any idea on how long it will take to get my passport back?

Good day, I also opted for the keep my passport option. Have you been told to submit your passport back?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Abby2020: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2022
@debby...called zenith and they said the payment is still on hold on Uk ends,I just want to be sure if it will eventually go or I should re send..or am I doing it wrongly?
Abby2020:
Hi,please I tried the paid mail,and I was debited but it’s says it’s failed on the Ukvi sites...brought something like payment failed because you don’t have a payment reference...and zenith Bank debited me 2.74gbp

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2022
Good Morning Beautiful People...
Status changed this morning, so expecting collection mail 2day. Has anybody else checked to see if status has changed?
That feeling when you finally see 4 green lights checked is just relieving

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ijebubabe(f): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2022
adexxxx:
Hello House,

Answer YES to the refusal question. It will populate a box where you can briefly explain you were refused but the decision was overturned following an administrative review and the visa was granted.

6 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ijebubabe(f): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2022
ijebubabe:
Family member is yet to get a collection email despite paying for priority visa and getting a paid email response few days to Christmas letting her know her application has been decided.

Biometrics was done 30/11/2021 and priority application was paid for. Till date, collection email has not been received.

Please can I request for a refund of the priority fees? If yes, when can I request it? Before passport collection or after?

Her application was before the red list ban which must have contributed to the backlog/delays and I believe their is sufficient grounds to request for a refund

Please can anyone address my query on the refund ? Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2022
I doubt if you will be able to get a refund for that ooooo... very u likely
ijebubabe:

Please can anyone address my query on the refund ? Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Abby2020: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2022
Congratulations,when was your biometric??..and pls anyone here that did biometric on 3rd dec??
Brenda37:
Status changed this morning, so expecting collection mail 2day. Has anybody else checked to see if status has changed?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2022
Thankyou Abby..... Bio was done 27th Oct, 2021.
Abuja VAC. Standard Visa, renewal.
6months
Abby2020:
Congratulations,when was your biometric??..and pls anyone here that did biometric on 3rd dec??

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by AmeliaT: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Congratulations. The email we got last Thursday 6th of Jan said a decision had been made on my husband's application. Today is the 11th of Jan and the status on the tracking site hasn't changed yet. 3 Lights, still. No collection email either.

Brenda37:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2022
Thankyou Dear.
Since 6th of Jan? Have you sent them another email to ask WHY you haven't received any mail from TLScontact? Maybe they hvnt authorized the BHC to Release your passport to TLS. I feel you should send them an email and let them know how urgent it is or smtin.
AmeliaT:
Congratulations. The email we got last Thursday 6 Jan said a decision has been made on my husband's application. Today is the 11th of Jan and the status on the tracking site hasn't changed yet. 3 Lights, still. No collection email either.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by evetyson(f): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2022
Congrats dear hopefully before the day ends you will see the mail. It drops like rain
smiley
Brenda37:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Thanyou love.... looking 4wrd 2 the mail dropping. Its been a long agonising 52WD of waiting for them to make a decision and also send that collection mail gosh. This pple are playing with our Mental health. It is sersly traumatising
evetyson:
Congrats dear hopefully before the day ends you will see the mail. It drops like rain
smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by evetyson(f): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2022
I got mine at 4.40pm yesterday so expect it towards evening
Brenda37:
Thanyou love.... looking 4wrd 2 the mail dropping. Its been a long agonising 52WD of waiting for them to make a decision and also send that collection mail gosh. This pple are playing with our Mental health. It is sersly traumatising

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sykia: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Brenda37:
Congrats Brenda

Just this kind of relieve I’m expecting this week and for anyone waiting for collection email. Honestly Its draining it’s either you’re checking your mail or tracking TSLContact every now and then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.