Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1439614 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by SlimJed: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2022
Can I request/pay for courier service after receiving the collection email. I did not the option earlier, but now I've received the collection email and I'm not in Lagos.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by AmeliaT: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2022
Thanks for your concern. Their email said to wait for 10 working days and when I asked when this would elapse, they said by the 17th of January so I don't want to jump the gun before then since they have called out the dates.

Brenda37:
Thankyou Dear.
Since 6th of Jan? Have you sent them another email to ask WHY you haven't received any mail from TLScontact? Maybe they hvnt authorized the BHC to Release your passport to TLS. I feel you should send them an email and let them know how urgent it is or smtin.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2022
Ok np. I will update as soon as I get the mail. Thanx
evetyson:
I got mine at 4.40pm yesterday so expect it towards evening
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2022
Thanks Sykia. Positive energy n vibes this week for all of us. Prophetess set the tune already & mails are dropping like rain.
Checking mails & tracking TLSContact every now & then like pple addicted to coke or smtin. It's crazy kai
Sykia:

Congrats Brenda

Just this kind of relieve I’m expecting this week and for anyone waiting for collection email. Honestly Its draining it’s either you’re checking your mail or tracking TSLContact every now and then.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2022
Ha they even gave you Date.. This UKVI pple sha, sometimes their Brain use2 do anyhow..hahaha. Why would they do 1 thing for somebody and do smtin else for another. When they tell you a decision has been made & status dsnt change after 1day for 1 person and changes next day for another, dsnt make any sense whatsoever. Omo if na me, I go jump the gun. They will not beat you or insult you.
AmeliaT:
Thanks for your concern. Their email said to wait for 10 working days and when I asked when this would elapse, they said by the 17th of January so I don't want to jump the gun before then since they have called out the dates.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2022
Congratulations on receiving the collection mail... more wins for us. Question is how do intend on getting intouch with TLS? I tot somebody said earlier they dnt allow 3rd party collection anymore. Please gurus in house, how will he go about it?
SlimJed:
Can I request/pay for courier service after receiving the collection email. I did not the option earlier, but now I've received the collection email and I'm not in Lagos.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Tamitee(f): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2022
Brenda37:
Thanyou love.... looking 4wrd 2 the mail dropping. Its been a long agonising 52WD of waiting for them to make a decision and also send that collection mail gosh. This pple are playing with our Mental health. It is sersly traumatising
Congratulations Brenda...its seriously playing with mental health...60 working days now since 14th October...decision mail on 24th Dec...Its seriously frustrating...It will be 3months by Thursday...I'm tired
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Folabifreeman(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2022
SlimJed:

When was ur biometrics
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2022
60WD sad shocked shocked shocked and decision already made since 24th Dec?? Wow this your own na real torture & wickedness. Send them an email and tell them your mental health has been affected by the long wait and you have gone to see the Doc regarding this. Send them a serz mail basically and tell them it has affected your mental health serzly. They will release your Passport back ASAP. 3 full months fa & you hvnt gotten your PP yet? Nah e no make sense Dear.
Tamitee:
Congratulations Brenda...its seriously playing with mental health...60 working days now since 14th October...decision mail on 24th Dec...Its seriously frustrating...It will be 3months by Thursday...I'm tired
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2022
Congratulations Brenda37 God is in the neighbourhood

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2022
Hello everyone. Who here has heard about or read the article concerning the new policy the UK government has brought about, taking about social care/health care related information?

If yes, I'd like more light on the issue.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
nameundisclosed:
Hello everyone. Who here has heard about or read the article concerning the new policy the UK government has brought about, taking about social care/health care related information?

If yes, I'd like more light on the issue.
I think there’s a thread dedicated to this I’ve come across it once but I can’t remember the exact name or link
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

I think there’s a thread dedicated to this I’ve come across it once but I can’t remember the exact name or link

Thanks for this information. If anyone here has an idea of the thread or has the link, do well to share, thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by wiselong: 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Is priority still ongoing for tourist visas?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Thanks Prophetess....God is indeed in the neighbourhood. Your own opened up others. God bless you.
Debbieeeeeee:
Congratulations Brenda37 God is in the neighbourhood

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Beedollas(f): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hi fam, please I tried making a paid call, but when it prompts for me to press 1, 2 etc..and I do, it doesn't stop or switch, it just keeps on amd repeating all over again. Who's experienced this? What can I do differently please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Collection mail just dropped some mins ago... God is indeed in the neighbourhood everyone. He is going round, visiting n releasing collection mails for us. God be praised. Thankyou Fam

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by AmeliaT: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
Awesome, awesome!! Do you now have 5 greens? CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thanks for the moral support.

Brenda37:
Collection mail just dropped some mins ago... God is indeed in the neighbourhood everyone. He is going round, visiting n releasing collection mails for us. God be praised. Thankyou Fam

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gentlesoul3268: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Brenda37:

Happy for you Brenda 37.... Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
You are Welcome Dear.. 1 thing I learnt over the years is.. Learn to always celebrate pple and also tap in2 their own blessings as well when that same thing you are expecting happens to somebody. Once u tap in2 it and ask God to also show Himself Mighty, He always does and you end up being celebratedas well. We shall be here to celebrate with you & the rest as well. 5greens now
AmeliaT:
Awesome, awesome!! Do you now have 5 greens? CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thanks for the moral support.

4 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tosino0000(f): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Congratulations. I hope to get mine before the month runs out IJN...Biometrics Nov 8

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Thankyou @Gentlesoul. We are all in this 2geda, we have been tru many days of agonising long waits, traumatising & mental torture. We shall all celebrate 2geda. I await 2 celebrate wit you & d rest once it comes out. Thankyou
Gentlesoul3268:

Happy for you Brenda 37.... Congratulations
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
AMEN TOSIN... We will all celebrate you soon b4 the month ends sef. Congrats ahead of time. Have u sent any mail to know the stage of your application?
tosino0000:
Congratulations. I hope to get mine before the month runs out IJN...Biometrics Nov 8

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by evetyson(f): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Congrats dear the wait is finally over
Brenda37:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by jeffdegenius(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
I heard there is no more Walkin for visas

how true is this?

Is there anyone who did walk-in recently
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by graphicus247: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
medical administrative assistant

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Very true. Its on the news & its a statement from British High Commission Abuja
jeffdegenius:
I heard there is no more Walkin for visas

how true is this?

Is there anyone who did walk-in recently
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Thanx Love
evetyson:
Congrats dear the wait is finally over
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Same here ooo

quote author=tosino0000 post=109274005]Congratulations. I hope to get mine before the month runs out IJN...Biometrics Nov 8[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Emmyone4337: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hi everyone, for those that made payment recently, please I want to confirm if the super priority and the priority option is available now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
Emmyone4337:
Hi everyone, for those that made payment recently, please I want to confirm if the super priority and the priority option is available now.
Currently unavailable.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by olamzy45: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Good afternoon please I got an mail yesterday that my application is been refused with the reasons for refusal..
Am going to upload the reason my question is how soon can I reapply and how can I go about the reasons correction. Please help me out sir/ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.