Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1447916 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Shakiratemma(f): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
Good day all.
Pls has any tried using the TLS contact app to track application process?? Mine isn't working
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oggg: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
graphicus247:
medical administrative assistant
scammers

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
olamzy45:
Good afternoon please I got an mail yesterday that my application is been refused with the reasons for refusal..
Am going to upload the reason my question is how soon can I reapply and how can I go about the reasons correction. Please help me out sir/ma
applying to go to the UK for 3 months… that is too long… and that the trip will be sponsored by a friend who is going to bring 3000 pounds. Wwhy is a friend going to sponsor your trip 3000 pounds to come to the UK for a whole 3 months? Any reason and Also you did not provide any documents to prove this friend has this amount of funds. How come?
U also stated u earn pension of about 166k monthly with no evidence of such.

Pls work on the above. This was hasty and not well thought out. Did you just want to apply for application sake or how or did the ECO miss all your documentation?

4 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tosino0000(f): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sorry about this, You need to confirm if their reason is true. When did you do your biometrics?

olamzy45:
Good afternoon please I got an mail yesterday that my application is been refused with the reasons for refusal..
Am going to upload the reason my question is how soon can I reapply and how can I go about the reasons correction. Please help me out sir/ma
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
tosino0000:

Sorry about this, You need to confirm if their reason is true. When did you do your biometrics?

Lolz Aunty/Uncle Tosino0000 pls how would confirmation of date of the op's biometrics confirm if the reasons stated in the refusal is/are true?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
graphicus247:
medical administrative assistant

Sorry, what's this all about?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by switch900: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Leef you dont get it,na we wey dey wait unto the lord understands.

Lolz Aunty/Uncle Tosino0000 pls how would confirmation of date of the op's biometrics confirm if the reasons stated in the refusal is/are true?[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tosino0000(f): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
The Biometrics date I asked is just a curiosity to know those people that are getting a response from them. No vex. I am tired of waiting shocked

leef2022:

Lolz Aunty/Uncle Tosino0000 pls how would confirmation of date of the op's biometrics confirm if the reasons stated in the refusal is/are true?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by AmeliaT: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
You can reapply once the issues outlined have been fixed.

Three months is too long to opt to visit someone. Recommendation is typically 7-21 days.

You also need to include your sponsor’s bank statement as proof they can afford to sponsor your visit.

Your claimed Income should also match what is seen in your statements.

Please go through this thread for detailed guidance on putting an air tight application in and then you can reapply. There’s no mandatory waiting period but it’s best to fix all the issues first so you don’t bank multiple refusals. Goodluck!

olamzy45:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
tosino0000:
The Biometrics date I asked is just a curiosity to know those people that are getting a response from them. No vex. I am tired of waiting shocked

Send them an email if you haven't done that. Their response will give you an idea on the outcome of your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
olamzy45:

Sorry about the outcome of your application.

answering to your questions, you can reapply as soon as possible but you must make sure you correct and address the VO's concerns.

What you can correct
1. Ask your friend to support you with his/her P60 and or personal bank statement to demonstrate that he/she can afford the 3000k pounds you stated in your application.
2.The friend can make available the funds you stated either via money transfer/directly to your bank statement so you could include with your application to demonstrate that he/she can indeed finance your visit.

On your ends;
When next you want to apply try to submit evidence of your pensions or any financial documents at your disposal if you did not do so in your last application, this is to support your monthly and yearly earnings.

Subsequently, you and your friend may/may not wish to reduce the time you intend to spend in the UK, IF

May- If you and your friend do not have sufficient funds or financial documents to support that whilst in the UK you would have no reason to seek recourse for public funds or access the UK social benefit(s)/system, then it is only wise you have and must reduce the duration of your intended stay to match the size of your pocket and budget. Mind you, you would likely be issued a 6 months visa or more (depending on what duration of visa you would be applying for), multiple entry visa, as such you would still be able to spend the 3 months duration you intend to without being judge on probability of doubt by the VO about your intent of visit and duration.

May not- If you and your friend(sponsor) are able to support your financial capabilities, and you are able to demonstrate that you would leave the UK and her territories after your visit, then i don't see why 3 months is too much considering your stay would still be within validity of your visa.

wish you success in your future application.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sorry about the refusal. 3months is alot of time to spend in the UK on a visit visa. Was it 6months you applied for or 2years?
Did you also provide them with your own statement showing you have that said money? Also what documents did you submit from your sponsor?
It's best you sort this things out very well b4 reapplying so that you dnt waste money, energy, time n effort getting denied again
olamzy45:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
tosino0000:

sorry about the continuous wait, i sincerely wish and hopes it ends well though.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tobxy07: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
Congratulations to brenda1,more celebrations throughout this week and month...
Nov 5 still expecting

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
3 months is a long time oooo for visiting...esp if its a 6momths visa.
AmeliaT:
You can reapply once the issues outlined have been fixed.

Three months is too long to opt to visit someone. Recommendation is typically 7-21 days.

You also need to include your sponsor’s bank statement as proof they can afford to sponsor your visit.

Your claimed Income should also match what is seen in your statements.

Please go through this thread for detailed guidance on putting an air tight application in and then you can reapply. There’s no mandatory waiting period but it’s best to fix all the issues first so you don’t bank multiple refusals. Goodluck!

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Amen Tobxy.... more wins & more celebrations for us all tru out this month & for this our Nairaland UK Family. You will receive yours soon & we go deu here to celebrate with you as you have celebrated us.
tobxy07:
Nov 5 still expecting
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
Brenda37:
Sorry about the refusal. 3months is alot of time to spend in the UK on a visit visa. Was it 6months you applied for or 2years?
Did you also provide them with your own statement showing you have that said money? Also what documents did you submit from your sponsor?
It's best you sort this things out very well b4 reapplying so that you dnt waste money, energy, time n effort getting denied again

Not outrightly wrong if your visa would still be valid at that time.

My 1st approved UK visa i stated i was spending 2 months as was on summer vacation at that time(this was 2 weeks after an initial refusal), reason for refusal by the VO was i intended to travel a month earlier when my vacation had not started which was true, so i changed by intended departure and return date. Note also, at the time of re-applying i submitted Uncle's P60 and bank statement and evidence that i had made payment of my next academic tuition and a letter from my school that i had passed all my exams and would head into year 2 of my 6 years program.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lemade: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lemade: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
tobxy07:
Nov 5 still expecting

August 5 still expecting
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by olamzy45: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Brenda37:

Yes I need I submitted my statement and sponsor details
Her passport page , resident permit
Secondly prove of accommodation
Thirdly bank statement
Fourthly tax clearance was submitted

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by olamzy45: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
leef2022:

Sorry about the outcome of your application.

answering to your questions, you can reapply as soon as possible but you must make sure you correct and address the VO's concerns.

What you can correct
1. Ask your friend to support you with his/her P60 and or personal bank statement to demonstrate that he/she can afford the 3000k pounds you stated in your application.
2.The friend can make available the funds you stated either via money transfer/directly to your bank statement so you could include with your application to demonstrate that he/she can indeed finance your visit.

On your ends;
When next you want to apply try to submit evidence of your pensions or any financial documents at your disposal if you did not do so in your last application, this is to support your monthly and yearly earnings.

Subsequently, you and your friend may/may not wish to reduce the time you intend to spend in the UK, IF

May- If you and your friend do not have sufficient funds or financial documents to support that whilst in the UK you would have no reason to seek recourse for public funds or access the UK social benefit(s)/system, then it is only wise you have and must reduce the duration of your intended stay to match the size of your pocket and budget. Mind you, you would likely be issued a 6 months visa or more (depending on what duration of visa you would be applying for), multiple entry visa, as such you would still be able to spend the 3 months duration you intend to without being judge on probability of doubt by the VO about your intent of visit and duration.

May not- If you and your friend(sponsor) are able to support your financial capabilities, and you are able to demonstrate that you would leave the UK and her territories after your visit, then i don't see why 3 months is too much considering your stay would still be within validity of your visa.

wish you success in your future application.

Thanks for your response I will surely work on wot are listed b4 reapply.
Please can you be of help once am ready to reapply. I will really appreciate your assistance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ok I get. You have the experience, I reserve my comments. Me I am a newbie to UK applications..Thankyou
leef2022:

Not outrightly wrong if your visa would still be valid at that time.

My 1st approved UK visa i stated i was spending 2 months as was on summer vacation at that time(this was 2 weeks after an initial refusal), reason for refusal by the VO was i intended to travel a month earlier when my vacation had not started which was true, so i changed by intended departure and return date. Note also, at the time of re-applying i submitted Uncle's P60 and bank statement and evidence that i had made payment of my next academic tuition and a letter from my school that i had passed all my exams and would head into year 2 of my 6 years program.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ok. Please kindly do all Leef2022 stated and I am 100% certain you will get it next time you apply. Good luck
olamzy45:

Yes I need I submitted my statement and sponsor details
Her passport page , resident permit
Secondly prove of accommodation
Thirdly bank statement
Fourthly tax clearance was submitted
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
5th of August shocked shocked how come? What did they tell you when you called them or sent paid mails?
What Visa type did you apply for? August 5 is beyond very very far back ooo
lemade:

August 5 still expecting

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Hi, Olamzy45 Giselle and Amelia have hit the nail on the head.
You don’t apply to a developed country saying you want to spend 3 Months on holidays, nobody takes a holiday of 3 months abroad except for maternity or other very pressing things like health and co.
£3000 from your friend, this friend must be too generous
I’ll say this application wasn’t well put together and you should never be in a hurry to reapply if not you’re knocking on the door for another refusal. Wait at least 6 months is what I always advise although it’s not a rule on paper it’s only customary.
You’ve been refused once so your next application will be to be in top shape.
I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Shakiratemma(f): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
Shakiratemma:
Good day all.
Pls has any tried using the TLS contact app to track application process?? Mine isn't working

Anyone pls?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Shakiratemma:

Anyone pls?
Do not use the app, go through the website, via the link sent to your email during payment and after submission.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by AmeliaT: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
I tried using it in October and it just buffered. No info. I deleted the App and it’s no longer available on the Apple store. Use the TLS website

Shakiratemma:

Anyone pls?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Shakiratemma(f): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

Do not use the app, go through the website, via the link sent to your email during payment and after submission.

Oh ok.. thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Shakiratemma(f): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
AmeliaT:
I tried using it in October and it just buffered. No info. I deleted the App and it’s no longer available on the Apple store. Use the TLS website

Ok.. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brenda37(f): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
I deleted mine a long time ago when it started acting up. The link sent to the mail is the best for checking the status.
AmeliaT:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Scentiments: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! ���

Debbieeeeeee:
Prophetess has picked up her visa today. Crowd was unbearable as usual.
2 years issued. Me and UK till 2024.
Now waiting on Canada

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.