Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1445529 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by rigvod: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2022
@ask … n@ija hold on for the reply from the stuff you sent… as long as what you sent was worded enough , you should get a reply in a few wks to months…
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kayma2000: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Kayma2000:
Please I need advice.

Biometric Date :14 October 2021. Decision Made on application :November 2021. Visa type - 5 yr Visitor visa - 4th times applicant
TLS service: Keep my passport Option

UKVI confirmed via phone call on Nov 11, 2021 that a decision has been made on my application.
However, i am yet to receive an email on the decision from TLS.

I opted for the keep my passport option and am currently with my passport.

I have sent an several emails to UKVI complaining and was informed that the case has been escalated to the ECO and VAC and that a decision has been made on my application. TLS contact has responded to my inquiries that they have not received an email from DMC.

How do i proceed please.

Please i need advise on this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2022
tushqueen:
Help respond to my question please...
https://static.tlscontact.com/media/global/ww/uk/rep_passport_pickup.pdf?
This link might be helpful. Saw it on TLS page.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tushqueen(f): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2022
We went there yesterday with a filled copy of this but no luck. I think this is only acceptable from applicants who are 65years old or older
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2022
tushqueen:
We went there yesterday with a filled copy of this but no luck. I think this is only acceptable from applicants who are 65years old or older
Then send them a mail using the first link I sent to you. Explain your situation and you should be provided with details on how to pay for their courier service. Someone did it before and it worked perfectly.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Olawales93:
You can use this form on the TLS website to reach out to them about the need to pay for Courier services. Just fill all the required information and you’ll get an email response from the team, say 1 or 2 days after with the TLS account number to pay into and accompanying instructions.

https://pos.tlscontact.com/los_en/contact-form?type=services

Cc: @tushqueen
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kingin007: 11:44am On Jan 27, 2022
Hello house please is it true they canceled priority for visiting visa’s
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2022
Kingin007:
It's only available for work and study visas at the moment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2022
Yes
Kingin007:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by labiola: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2022
If someone received collection mail, does it means that the Visa has been approved?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2022
labiola:

If someone received collection mail, does it means that the Visa has been approved?
Most likely. In some cases, the passport might be empty and the applicant will have to contact UKVI for further instructions. I hope yours is positive. Best wishes to you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Richardelorin post=109721309][/quote]

Same thing happened to me also,but you can appeal
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by alert20: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
rigvod:
i think it is ask…. Naija’s posts tht is doing it.. i have been banned by spambots anytime i try to reply to them

I was banned when trying to reply his message when asking if he's invisible then...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hi House,

Trust you all are good.

I am a British Citizen and wish to invite my brother and his family on visit to the UK next month.

He recently just completed 10 years Ban . He is legally married with 1 child. Self employed with few businesses but some are not active on Company house website. Though he has all CAC registration document and are all Legit and Verifiable. He has invoices to show his business activities as well . Though he will try to ensure the status is Active at the time of application.

His wife currently has £5000 GBP deposit with a UK University for Masters for Jan , 2022 intake but they have deferred to September, 2022 intake.

Current Balance in Wife name is £20,000 Pounds held in Pounds account in Nigeria as part of her financial requirement for Student Visa application.

He hardly use his personal account and has only just started using it 2 months ago so plan is to wait 2 months more before he can apply.

So he can have some inflow from his business account to his personal account. He also expect rent income into his personal account soon which will be confirmed in writing by his Lawyer as funds will be coming directly from Lawyer account. So his personal account balance will move from 100k to nearly 600k .. ( Increase is based on 200k transfer from his business account and 500k from his Lawyer as part of rent payment for 1 flat received which lawyer will write to justify)

I will be covering sponsor for accommodation as they will stay with me and also the cost of the flight because i have unused flight credit from a previous flight cancellation during the Pandemic so basically the cost of travel to them is ZERO.

I'd like to know if this is realistic ? Is it worth noting in the application that the wife has £5000 deposited in a UK school already and she will surely be back to Nigeria to apply for student visa and also husband back to Nigeria because of his business activities ? or best to leave that out of the application ?

Pounds has been saved ffor over 6 month so thats fine. My only concern is his personal account moving from 100k to nearly 600k when he is applying within 3 months..

Would this be seen as money lodgement considering the balance is a small amount compared to the Pounds balance held in wife name ?? and they are legally married ?

Keen to know your thoughts.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mimilyrics: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
The proposed UK Study has no bearing on a visit visa and doesn't serve as home ties, I'd advice sticking only to details regarding the visit visa.
I'd advice waiting and not applying for a visit visa now.
Let your brother wait till his wife applies and gets her study visa after which, he should apply as her dependant.
shegsteperz:
Hi House,

Trust you all are good.

I am a British Citizen and wish to invite my brother and his family on visit to the UK next month.

He recently just completed 10 years Ban . He is legally married with 1 child. Self employed with few businesses but some are not active on Company house website. Though he has all CAC registration document and are all Legit and Verifiable. He has invoices to show his business activities as well . Though he will try to ensure the status is Active at the time of application.

His wife currently has £5000 GBP deposit with a UK University for Masters for Jan , 2022 intake but they have deferred to September, 2022 intake.

Current Balance in Wife name is £20,000 Pounds held in Pounds account in Nigeria as part of her financial requirement for Student Visa application.

He hardly use his personal account and has only just started using it 2 months ago so plan is to wait 2 months more before he can apply.

So he can have some inflow from his business account to his personal account. He also expect rent income into his personal account soon which will be confirmed in writing by his Lawyer as funds will be coming directly from Lawyer account. So his personal account balance will move from 100k to nearly 600k .. ( Increase is based on 200k transfer from his business account and 500k from his Lawyer as part of rent payment for 1 flat received which lawyer will write to justify)

I will be covering sponsor for accommodation as they will stay with me and also the cost of the flight because i have unused flight credit from a previous flight cancellation during the Pandemic so basically the cost of travel to them is ZERO.

I'd like to know if this is realistic ? Is it worth noting in the application that the wife has £5000 deposited in a UK school already and she will surely be back to Nigeria to apply for student visa and also husband back to Nigeria because of his business activities ? or best to leave that out of the application ?

Pounds has been saved ffor over 6 month so thats fine. My only concern is his personal account moving from 100k to nearly 600k when he is applying within 3 months..

Would this be seen as money lodgement considering the balance is a small amount compared to the Pounds balance held in wife name ?? and they are legally married ?

Keen to know your thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thanks for your response.

Will strip off mentioning anything to do with the study visa.

They won't be attempting a study visa until close to Sept but we have a family event here in the UK in April hence why they are attempting a Visit application.

Anyone else with an extra layer of suggestion here ?

He is working on getting his business active back on CAC. He has invoices and receipt to show business activities
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2022

They won't be attempting a study visa until close to Sept but we have a family event here in the UK in April hence why they are attempting a Visit application.

He is working on getting his business active back on CAC. He has invoices and receipt to show business activities
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mulannoire(f): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Guys pls help...although i have a job that pays me a 500k salary, in December i sold off some crypto assets to the tune of about N3m. I plan on explaining it for exactly what it is in cover letter. Will this fly?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oggg: 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
shegsteperz:
Will strip off mentioning anything to do with the study visa.They won't be attempting a study visa until close to Sept but we have a family event here in the UK in April hence why they are attempting a Visit application.
Anyone else with an extra layer of suggestion here ?He is working on getting his business active back on CAC. He has invoices and receipt to show business activities
In my thinking… profile is not strong… too many stories..the 600k will just be one month payment and then rent from lawyer… looks like a weak business.. previous 10 year ban… student application in sept.. just concentrate on the student application for his wife.there is absolutely no rush… family event im April but if his ban was still on he wud wait right? But then again.. if u feel he must apply for visit visa… then go ahead. Wish u luck

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thanks for your input .

I wouldn't expect rent from Lawyer to be an issue considering that's backed up with a Lawyer letter ?

Also about 1.5m entry since October till date but all scattered entries. Although some inflow were from his business account . I just don't want him to put in more funds from his business account as its close to application date ( 2months away)

I was just thinking invoices from his business activies would have helped and considering i am covering all cost then the case of affordability would not apply to them and even if , they have £20k + GBP savings in Nigeria
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oggg: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
@shegzter I dnt think anyone can tell you anything . Do the application… 20k pounds in savings, where is the paper trail to show how this money was accrued? Or u think ukvi is not interested in origin? Well im not an eco, ive told u the little i knw.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please what is the rush? When his wife will be relocating to the UK in September and he can be a dependent. They should be patient please. A lot of people carry problems due to lack of patience.
shegsteperz:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by philipcox(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please what time will the TLS office at Ikeja close today?
I received collection mail his morning and I hope I'll get there before 4pm today?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Kayma2000: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kayma2000:

Please i need advise on this

Please i need help with this. Advise please. thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
philipcox:
Please what time will the TLS office at Ikeja close today?
I received collection mail his morning and I hope I'll get there before 4pm today?
Passport collection ends at 3pm during business days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by klifeomg(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello house

I want to apply for the 6 months standard Visitors Visa to the UK. I currently work in a multinational and earn a decent income. I am single and never married nor do I have any dependent.
I have a US student Visa (got it January 13th) for a fully funded PhD study in the US which I was meant to resume this Spring January but was told by my Advisor to defer to Fall August 2022 (due to late resumption), which I have done. My question is do I need to state my US Visa in my application?

Also, though I earn 370k/month I have a closing account balance of 3.75 million and my opening balance in my account statement starting July is 890k. I belong to a cooperative where I lend money out (and make some profits) so between July and November I had deposits of around 7 million cumulatively and withdrawal of about 4 million making my balance to be around 3.75 million.

Does this show consistency or do I have to write a special letter to explain the source of funds?
And I wish to stay in the UK for 10days!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cocolacec(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Richardelorin:

His is holding a Belgium passport, and has been living in Uk since 2008. He married the lady who already has a child b4. They both applied but the child was refused and the wife granted.
How old is the child?Is the father of the child still alive?
Did she claim the child Belongs to her new husband in the family permit application?
UK will only ask for DNA if there is a doubt in Paternity of the child.
The child doesnt belong to the Belgian guy i understand.The mother needs a release letter from the father of the child stating she is in sole custodian of the child or the new husband should consider adoption..with adoption the child automatically gets belgian passport.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by fela1000: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello my brothers. I’m a silent reader. I’m being refuse today.
Biometric Nov 26.
I will attach my letter please help me check it out. Thanks.

Please help me guys I want to retry again what’s the way forward

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by AmeliaT: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
@ummys sorry about this. Fix this by-
1 Opening a company account and transacting all your business in that account. - Make sure the business is active on the CAC website.
2 Pay yourself a salary into your personal account and that should be the primary income there.
3 Do not resort to inflation again, sending through large deposits within a month or even in the six-month period.
4 Spend as you normally would in your personal account, leaving some each month so that is accumulated to a healthy balance.
5 Review the statement first before you indicate your income, expenditure, and budget. Make sure the annual income matches the statement income. Annual income should ideally be X2 of your 6month statement. The expenditure should also follow the same principles.
6 Budget for the trip should ideally not exceed 2 months’ income. There is no hard and fast rule here, but people have been rejected for a budget that was X4 their income.
7 However, ensure this budget has covered your 11-day trip. Breakdown flight, accommodation, food, transport and a little bit for shopping and entertainment (not mandatory).

ummys:
Hello,Attached is my refusal letter.bio 17th Nov.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Everything is well explained in the letter now. You know what you did....
You did money lodgment. Some time before you applied, you started depositing money in your account. This is never ever accepted. Your 6 months bank statement is supposed to show a healthy flow of transactions from the beginning to the end. But instead, you tried to inflate you bank balance. The ECO does not care about your bank balance. People with 20 million in their account get denied while people with 2.5 million can be approved. Based on the movement of transactions in your account from the beginning to the end, they can determine the kind of person you are.

Also, you are self employed but there is no proof of salary deposits in your personal bank account. For example, I am employed with Katan bank and on the 26th of every month, I am paid 350k salary. This salary payment will reflect in my bank statement.
Your salary and business accounts should be separated. All business transactions should go through your business account ONLY.

You should've read through this forum before even applying. All the keys to success are in here. If you could've maybe started from page 400, you would've learned a lot from people's past mistakes.

fela1000:
Hello my brothers. I’m a silent reader. I’m being refuse today.
Biometric Nov 26.
I will attach my letter please help me check it out. Thanks.

Please help me guys I want to retry again what’s the way forward

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.