Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1440773 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by olamzy45: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
leef2022:

Pls feel free to do so, drop your question(s) here, if and when i'm on, i will give a response to my best of knowledge and also you will have others input.

Thanks
Pls am about about to re-apply for a standard visit visa for April holiday for my grandma and my brother and her friend that she's going to visit her sponsoring her trip.
Grandma as not worked under any government work so no pension given but always been supported by my brother which is her son.
Her friend that is inviting her as provides
Visitation letter
Prove of accomodations
Tax clearance
Passport page and resident permit and bank statements.
Please have read all I could but I will want to consult b4 applying agn I won't like if it's denied (lack of research which made me to fall into on experienced agent) agn which I believe it won't.
Please help me out
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Loyaltysoul: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Thank for your Swift response leef2022

My wife and my kids are genuine applicant's, I transferred the 1m into my wife bank account to show that the money would be available for them to use.

Due to most refusal letter on this platform while hubby transferred fund without including any doc got most application refused.

I transferred 1m sponsorship fund into my wife bank account from my saving account,

While my wife will contribute 400k from her own account, because she's working and her monthly salary is 250k, monthly expenses is 50 k left her 200k for monthly disposable.

Can I submit my saving acct I used to transferred the fund only ? Or including my salary account to show that I am working and capable to sponsor them along with my own employment docs and payslips?

Reason is that the saving acct I used to transferred the funds to my wife acct is the account I use to receive non salary related , pay bill and general payment .

Why I wanted to add my salary acct and payslip and ID card is to show my source of income.

Wife wanted to submit employment letter, payslip, No objection leave letter, wedding cert,kids cert, photo,land deed in her and kids name and another land doc in my nanme

We need advise before we put in the application

leef2022:

Note to self,
Best way to go about this visa application thingy is having a simple yet genuine and credible application. And I am not in anyway saying you or your application aint genuine. If, you are only going to be a sponsor, a letter of sponsorship, a singular bank statement from you or and payslip with an ID is enough.
At the end, the ONUS(75%) still falls on your wife(herein referred to as main applicant) and what supporting documents she submits to demonstrate that she and the kids would have no reason to seek public funds or overstay their visit in the UK. Thus, including your employment letter and possible multiple accounts when considering you are just a sponsor is irrelevant.

Wishing your family a successful visa applications.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luiginho2xl(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dichimma:
I complained yesterday, that I misplaced my passport/visa last two days ago, TLS contact called me the same yesterday evening to come and collect my passport, someone brought it to them.
Thank God for everything
Please I need a site to book for my day 2 and day 8 testing kits in Birmingham, someone should help me out is very urgent.
Thank you
I suspected you might have left it there.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
olamzy45:

Pls am about about to re-apply for a standard visit visa for April holiday for my grandma and my brother and her friend that she's going to visit her sponsoring her trip.
Grandma as not worked under any government work so no pension given but always been supported by my brother which is her son.
Her friend that is inviting her as provides
Visitation letter
Prove of accomodations
Tax clearance
Passport page and resident permit and bank statements.
Please have read all I could but I will want to consult b4 applying agn I won't like if it's denied (lack of research which made me to fall into on experienced agent) agn which I believe it won't.
Please help me out

Hello,
My honest thoughts in regards to this.
I do not see convincing reason(s) for wanting to team host grandma(son and friend; whilst there isn't an immigration rule that, this is not acceptable), the VO may see these efforts as her son not being financially buoyant to host grandma, which if that is the case, i would suggest the visit be planned for another time. In addition grandma should have some savings or some funds accessible to her, in her personal savings or as the case maybe to show, that she could in an event of unforeseen circumstance(s), resolve such issues without needing to tap from the UK benefit and social system.
You also mentioned grandma receiving financial support from your brother, the question here is how consistent, clean and healthy is this support? And is there a possible way to establish such support being made to her by him in her application?
Your brother(grandma's son) in best case scenario should be the sole sponsor (he should assist her with the following, though non-extensive list, a letter of invite and sponsorship, he may wish to categorically state that all/most of the financial burden and welfare during grandma's visit would be on him). Also, he should/could provide your grandma with ID for identification purposes, P60/payslips/bank statement(either, or 1 complimenting another) and as is applicable to him.
Include with her application, other supporting documents as would be necessary and applicable to grandma and she should be fine.

Have a ball with grandma's visa application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tushqueen(f): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
royalmu:
Was the visa finally collected by proxy?

He wasn't given, so she had to go pick up by herself
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by tushqueen(f): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dichimma:
I complained yesterday, that I misplaced my passport/visa last two days ago, TLS contact called me the same yesterday evening to come and collect my passport, someone brought it to them.
Thank God for everything
Please I need a site to book for my day 2 and day 8 testing kits in Birmingham, someone should help me out is very urgent.
Thank you

I am very happy for you, an uncommon favour!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Loyaltysoul:
Thank for your Swift response leef2022

My wife and my kids are genuine applicant's, I transferred the 1m into my wife bank account to show that the money would be available for them to use.

Due to most refusal letter on this platform while hubby transferred fund without including any doc got most application refused.

I transferred 1m sponsorship fund into my wife bank account from my saving account,

While my wife will contribute 400k from her own account, because she's working and her monthly salary is 250k, monthly expenses is 50 k left her 200k for monthly disposable.

Can I submit my saving acct I used to transferred the fund only ? Or including my salary account to show that I am working and capable to sponsor them along with my own employment docs and payslips?

Reason is that the saving acct I used to transferred the funds to my wife acct is the account I use to receive non salary related , pay bill and general payment .

Why I wanted to add my salary acct and payslip and ID card is to show my source of income.

Wife wanted to submit employment letter, payslip, No objection leave letter, wedding cert,kids cert, photo,land deed in her and kids name and another land doc in my nanme

We need advise before we put in the application

Right, you calm it bro.. visa application is not something to panic or be nervy about.
Whilst it is recommendable to learn from other persons application error, it is also wise to remind you, that every application is decided on individual cases.
yes refusal letters arising from not explaining adequately some deposits or outflow have been shared here, likewise, refusals where applicants explained in detailed such funds in their application have been shared. To some extent it is at the VOs discretions to regard or disregard whatever information you have in your application. And at the end the refusal comes with no right for appeal or administrative review for standard visiting visas, as such not much could be done if denied.

If you sponsoring your wife and kids, and had transferred 1m to your wife's account to support your commitment with actions, you should write a letter stating your consent and knowledge of her trip with the kids, also, you include in the letter that to ensure their well-being you had assisted with .......... amt of funds, then, to further support your claims include the bank statement that indicates the fund transfer, your ID and if you wish or not payslip but again your employment letter I do not see how important it is considering you are neither applying or travelling with them.

Your wife may now wish to submit her employment letter, payslips, bank statement and other documents as applicable to her.

However, my worry to her application is her budget.
If from calculations of funds available are true and correct, you are supporting with 1m, she's contributing 400k of her personal funds. Now doing a break down of the must do expenses for 1.4mil for three applicants would be as follows;
visa application fee £95(x3) @ Oanda rate +/-(#166,725)
Cheapest flight #285,607 for adult, kids are slightly lesser but give or take #180,000(x2) round trip(this are approximate cost for Air france) BA, Virgin are around 400k.
PCR test if not full vaccinated day 2 and 8 is about £85(#49640) for an adult assuming neither of the kids is 18 yet.

From my calculations she would have spent 950k plus, left with 450,000 or more. Note, that my proposed budget could have been grossly under or over estimated, as such you and your wife could choose to look into increasing the budget, unless and unless you have both had it worked out and figured that 1,4mil was sufficient for a family of 3 for a tourist visit. Otherwise, the VO could perceive the funds are indeed not available for her usage regardless of what financial documents would show and your letter would explain, rather could be perceived for showcasing.

All the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by olamzy45: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
leef2022:

Hello,
My honest thoughts in regards to this.
I do not see convincing reason(s) for wanting to team host grandma(son and friend; whilst there isn't an immigration rule that, this is not acceptable), the VO may see these efforts as her son not being financially buoyant to host grandma, which if that is the case, i would suggest the visit be planned for another time. In addition grandma should have some savings or some funds accessible to her, in her personal savings or as the case maybe to show, that she could in an event of unforeseen circumstance(s), resolve such issues without needing to tap from the UK benefit and social system.
You also mentioned grandma receiving financial support from your brother, the question here is how consistent, clean and healthy is this support? And is there a possible way to establish such support being made to her by him in her application?
Your brother(grandma's son) in best case scenario should be the sole sponsor (he should assist her with the following, though non-extensive list, a letter of invite and sponsorship, he may wish to categorically state that all/most of the financial burden and welfare during grandma's visit would be on him). Also, he should/could provide your grandma with ID for identification purposes, P60/payslips/bank statement(either, or 1 complimenting another) and as is applicable to him.
Include with her application, other supporting documents as would be necessary and applicable to grandma and she should be fine.

Have a ball with grandma's visa application.
Thanks for your the response my brother is in united state but grandma want to go on a visit to see her friends in UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good evening all
Please is there any one that applied to university of Northampton January and didn't get cas? I have an offer there for may, and after my bitter experience with teesside, i want to be extra careful. Please I'll appreciate response if you applied there and didn't get cas, and if you got cas, how long it took. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
chizzily:
Good evening all
Please is there any one that applied to university of Northampton January and didn't get cas? I have an offer there for may, and after my bitter experience with teesside, i want to be extra careful. Please I'll appreciate response if you applied there and didn't get cas, and if you got cas, how long it took. Thank you

visit the student thread you will be better calmed on how about your journey.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Richardelorin: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good evening everyone.
I know they have stopped priority for visitors. Is it still applicable to spouse visa, EUSS?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Loyaltysoul: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Leef I am short of words to the extend that I don't know how to thank you ? For giving me your time to responds to my questions, God will answer all your request Amen.

My twins are 4 yrs old, we will try and work on our budget and I will write the consent and sponsorship letter.

Now my questions is that the acct that indicates the funds I transferred is my saving account that I used to receive NON-SALARY PAYMENT, pay bills and utilities. Hope it's doesn't mean by not showing the sources of the money? Or doesn't applicable to sponsorship ?

I was thinking I should adding my salary account with my pay slip, work ID

Sorry for too much of questions

leef2022:

Right, you calm it bro.. visa application is not something to panic or be nervy about.
Whilst it is recommendable to learn from other persons application error, it is also wise to remind you, that every application is decided on individual cases.
yes refusal letters arising from not explaining adequately some deposits or outflow have been shared here, likewise, refusals where applicants explained in detailed such funds in their application have been shared. To some extent it is at the VOs discretions to regard or disregard whatever information you have in your application. And at the end the refusal comes with no right for appeal or administrative review for standard visiting visas, as such not much could be done if denied.

If you sponsoring your wife and kids, and had transferred 1m to your wife's account to support your commitment with actions, you should write a letter stating your consent and knowledge of her trip with the kids, also, you include in the letter that to ensure their well-being you had assisted with .......... amt of funds, then, to further support your claims include the bank statement that indicates the fund transfer, your ID and if you wish or not payslip but again your employment letter I do not see how important it is considering you are neither applying or travelling with them.

Your wife may now wish to submit her employment letter, payslips, bank statement and other documents as applicable to her.

However, my worry to her application is her budget.
If from calculations of funds available are true and correct, you are supporting with 1m, she's contributing 400k of her personal funds. Now doing a break down of the must do expenses for 1.4mil for three applicants would be as follows;
visa application fee £95(x3) @ Oanda rate +/-(#166,725)
Cheapest flight #285,607 for adult, kids are slightly lesser but give or take #180,000(x2) round trip(this are approximate cost for Air france) BA, Virgin are around 400k.
PCR test if not full vaccinated day 2 and 8 is about £85(#49640) for an adult assuming neither of the kids is 18 yet.

From my calculations she would have spent 950k plus, left with 450,000 or more. Note, that my proposed budget could have been grossly under or over estimated, as such you and your wife could choose to look into increasing the budget, unless and unless you have both had it worked out and figured that 1,4mil was sufficient for a family of 3 for a tourist visit. Otherwise, the VO could perceive the funds are indeed not available for her usage regardless of what financial documents would show and your letter would explain, rather could be perceived for showcasing.

All the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Loyaltysoul:

Leef I am short of words to the extend that I don't know how to thank you ? For giving me your time to responds to my questions, God will answer all your request Amen.

My twins are 4 yrs old, we will try and work on our budget and I will write the consent and sponsorship letter.

Now my questions is that the acct that indicates the funds I transferred is my saving account that I used to receive NON-SALARY PAYMENT, pay bills and utilities. Hope it's doesn't mean by not showing the sources of the money? Or doesn't applicable to sponsorship ?

I was thinking I should adding my salary account with my pay slip, work ID

Sorry for too much of questions

you can add the payslips(to show source of your income if you are worried about this) + the account statement you have indicated which to me is even the better choice, because it shows your history of commitments to your family from expenses and bills (the kids school fees and all you mentioned). It is just pretty easy thing, and your wife could even reference that in her application as why her monthly expenditure is just 50k, because you being the husband foot most or other bills. That the VO would see assisting your family with 1m for travels as an effortless thing you have added to your commitment. pretty easy, no reason to loose sleep over it.

wish your family a successful application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Loyaltysoul: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Thanks so much bros, in nutshell I should submit the saving account indicated the fund that I transferred along with my payslips right?

No need to submit my Salary account with the doc ?

Me and my family we are really grateful

leef2022:

you can add the payslips(to show source of your income if you are worried about this) + the account statement you have indicated which to me is even the better choice, because it shows your history of commitments to your family from expenses and bills (the kids school fees and all you mentioned). It is just pretty easy thing, and your wife could even reference that in her application as why her monthly expenditure is just 50k, because you being the husband foot most or other bills. That the VO would see assisting your family with 1m for travels as an effortless thing you have added to your commitment. pretty easy, no reason to loose sleep over it.

wish your family a successful application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
olamzy45:

Thanks for your the response my brother is in united state but grandma want to go on a visit to see her friends in UK.

That's one more bit of info you have dropped.
Regardless of this, your brother and grandma must demonstrate in her application that her finances, welfare to, in and must exist from the UK to her home country is such that, it is not questionable.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Loyaltysoul:

Thanks so much bros, in nutshell I should submit the saving account indicated the fund that I transferred along with my payslips right?

No need to submit my Salary account with the doc ?

Me and my family we are really grateful

Yes, in my own opinion, unless you feel otherwise, that is looking from your own personal circumstances, and see need to add the salary acc and employment letter.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello guys,

Please I need a clarification on this.

I am in the UK and I want my mum to come visit me. I don’t have the finance to sponsor her for now so we are considering using my late fathers pension account. We still get monthly pension on the account because he recently passed away. He has over 2m in the account and still counting. I want to know if it’s possible to use his account to sponsor my mum or we should withdraw the entire fund and put it in my mums account. But I am worried she will have to wait for another 6 month for the funds to mature for visa application unlike having it stay in my late dads account.

If we proceed to use my late dads account how do we write the sponsorship letter or it’s not necessary since they are legally married?.

Please I need the best way around this. Kindly help with inputs
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by SlimJed: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2022
I just got an email that my passport has been at TLS for collection for over 20days and would be returned, but I'm not in Lagos so I can't pick it up.
I paid N9000 for courier service, but no one at TLS is responding to my emails.

is there a way to contact TLS about a situation like this? or a phone number to call?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by royalmu: 12:36am On Jan 30, 2022
tushqueen:

He wasn't given, so she had to go pick up by herself
Alright. Congrats to her.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Haiziik: 3:54am On Jan 30, 2022
Hello everyone,
I've read through posts here and I realized we don't talk much on the tier 5, charity worked visa. I applied for this visa, I was given a cos for my application. I saw that the requirements are only my certificate of sponsorship, passport, tb test. But in my application I had to upload few additional documents like account statement (which I used for my pos biz and shows inflows and outflows of funds with some big monies that entered towards the end for my visa application including the IHS funds and visa fee N500k 3x totalling N1.5M, and having a balance of around N600k), letter of introduction by few other NGOs I've worked with as a volunteer in Nigeria, my appointment letter from my employer in UK. Marriage cert and family picture. I hope I stand a good chance as I'm not feeling right about the unexplainable big money that entered toward the end of my acc statement even though my sponsor has stated in the cos that they will be handling my maintenance in the UK. So I want to know is there need to still explain what the money was meant for in a letter. Cos my appointment with TLS is next week Tuesday and I learnt I can still upload additional documents there. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by badruwise: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2022
Pls I need your advice, I’m planning to get a visiting visa academics for 12 month or which one can I apply for?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Akorkor(f): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2022
leef2022:

Yes that should be possible as you are required to indicate what currency you need whilst filling out the Form A. However, the problem here maybe the scarcity of the pound sterlings as to the dollar which could possibly explain why most banks give USD cash.

All the best.

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2022
Haiziik:
Hello everyone,
I've read through posts here and I realized we don't talk much on the tier 5, charity worked visa. I applied for this visa, I was given a cos for my application. I saw that the requirements are only my certificate of sponsorship, passport, tb test. But in my application I had to upload few additional documents like account statement (which I used for my pos biz and shows inflows and outflows of funds with some big monies that entered towards the end for my visa application including the IHS funds and visa fee N500k 3x totalling N1.5M, and having a balance of around N600k), letter of introduction by few other NGOs I've worked with as a volunteer in Nigeria, my appointment letter from my employer in UK. Marriage cert and family picture. I hope I stand a good chance as I'm not feeling right about the unexplainable big money that entered toward the end of my acc statement even though my sponsor has stated in the cos that they will be handling my maintenance in the UK. So I want to know is there need to still explain what the money was meant for in a letter. Cos my appointment with TLS is next week Tuesday and I learnt I can still upload additional documents there. Thank you

Hello,
It is not explicitly stated in the home office UK.Gov, that large deposits of funds before an application for any visa category(ies) is not acceptable, so you may/may not have done any wrong so far with your application.
Each application, regardless of visa category is treated on individual cases, as such i may do large deposits of funds before a UK visa application and get refused, whilst you do the same and get issued the visa. So, again you may/may not have done any wrong with your visa application so far.
If you choose to explain things in your application, it is one you have done within your applicants right, as the ONUS is always on the applicant to demonstrate he/she merits the visa he/she is applying for. Therefore, again and again you may/may not do any wrong for wishing to put in that extra efforts in explaining the source and purposes of the funds to the ECO. You can add or subtract supporting documents before submission on the TLS webpage, once you submit your application, you can not do any addition or subtraction.

Good you have noted the none availability of a Tier 5 visa thread, you could equally start one on NL to share your experience and how you went about yours, and be sure that individuals whom have served or had such experiences would drop by to share their wealth of experience too, there by helping other Nigerians achieve their dreams of volunteering. I personally have done such programs and have few to do this year. One thing i know for sure, is such programs, bodies are always lacking human power to achieve her goals. And a post pandemic world, war only points to worsening case.

Best of lucks

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2022
oluswaggz:
Hello guys,

Please I need a clarification on this.

I am in the UK and I want my mum to come visit me. I don’t have the finance to sponsor her for now so we are considering using my late fathers pension account. We still get monthly pension on the account because he recently passed away. He has over 2m in the account and still counting. I want to know if it’s possible to use his account to sponsor my mum or we should withdraw the entire fund and put it in my mums account. But I am worried she will have to wait for another 6 month for the funds to mature for visa application unlike having it stay in my late dads account.

If we proceed to use my late dads account how do we write the sponsorship letter or it’s not necessary since they are legally married?.

Please I need the best way around this. Kindly help with inputs

Hello Sir, sorry for the lost.
Here are my suggestions:
1. Do you currently have a job within the UK? If yes, you could go ahead, and assist your mum with either a P60/payslips in the absence of a bank statement with a positive cash inflow/outflow or balance, and still successfully invite your mum to come visit you in the UK. If this is not possible, then you could give option no. 2 a go;
2. Is your mum working/previously worked? Does your mum have personal savings? If this applies to her, she could still go on with her application and state she would be sponsoring herself without needing any support from you.
3. Accessing the funds, I think that should lie with the banks your late Dad has an account with, as such you and your family would have to consult the bank on how to go about accessing the funds in there, and if he had a next of kin linked with the account, the next of kin could exercise his/her rights to that regards, and may need some court orders and other supporting documents as would be applicable to this effect.

Finally, there's no mandatory rule or such on the Home office UK.gov that funds must be held for a 6 months period for it to become matured for a standard visiting visa application. Thus, after sorting the financial circumstances of your mum, and I am assuming you are well knowledgeable in regards to other supporting documents you and your mum, could go ahead with the application on or before the 6 months period stated by you..

Either option, you and your mum decide to go for, I wish you and your mum nothing less of a successful application.
Regards

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by muomavanessa(f): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hello everyone , happy Sunday . This is my first time in this forum. Please I have a question about uk visitor visa.

I applied for visit visa and did my biometric on the 5th of January 2022, on the 28th I wrote a mail to ukvi to check my status and the reply they gave me was that my application is not in their system yet… I really don’t understand this. Please has anyone gotten this time of issue before ? What do I do next? Do I call them again this week? I am really confused . Please kindly assist with your opinions . Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
leef2022:

Hello Sir, sorry for the lost.
Here are my suggestions:
1. Do you currently have a job within the UK? If yes, you could go ahead, and assist your mum with either a P60/payslips in the absence of a bank statement with a positive cash inflow/outflow or balance, and still successfully invite your mum to come visit you in the UK. If this is not possible, then you could give option no. 2 a go;
2. Is your mum working/previously worked? Does your mum have personal savings? If this applies to her, she could still go on with her application and state she would be sponsoring herself without needing any support from you.
3. Accessing the funds, I think that should lie with the banks your late Dad has an account with, as such you and your family would have to consult the bank on how to go about accessing the funds in there, and if he had a next of kin linked with the account, the next of kin could exercise his/her rights to that regards, and may need some court orders and other supporting documents as would be applicable to this effect.

Finally, there's no mandatory rule or such on the Home office UK.gov that funds must be held for a 6 months period for it to become matured for a standard visiting visa application. Thus, after sorting the financial circumstances of your mum, and I am assuming you are well knowledgeable in regards to other supporting documents you and your mum, could go ahead with the application on or before the 6 months period stated by you..

Either option, you and your mum decide to go for, I wish you and your mum nothing less of a successful application.
Regards

Thank you so much for your input. Really appreciated, may have to go with the third option it’s the most feasible for us. Thanks so much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luiginho2xl(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
muomavanessa:
Hello everyone , happy Sunday . This is my first time in this forum. Please I have a question about uk visitor visa.

I applied for visit visa and did my biometric on the 5th of January 2022, on the 28th I wrote a mail to ukvi to check my status and the reply they gave me was that my application is not in their system yet… I really don’t understand this. Please has anyone gotten this time of issue before ? What do I do next? Do I call them again this week? I am really confused . Please kindly assist with your opinions . Thanks
the mail you sent, was it via paid mail service?
And after your biometrics did you get any mail from ukvi that your application has been moved to them? Check your inbox within the last three weeks to see if you have had any email from ukvi.
An email like this:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by muomavanessa(f): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thank you for your reply luigi, the attached is the only mail confirmation I got from tls, and yes the mail I sent was a paid email to ukvi.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by luiginho2xl(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
muomavanessa:
Thank you for your reply luigi, the attached is the only mail confirmation I got from tls, and yes the mail I sent was a paid email to ukvi.
if you've not gotten any email like the one I uploaded above from Ukvi that means its yet to get to their visa section. You try track your application on the TLS website by login in to your visa application link in your email, and proceeding like you want to do your biometrics again. Click on tracking.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by asknaija: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hi all.

This is an automated email i got after sending the mail to complaint at ukgov email. There is a part that says, the outcome of a visa decision, will not be treated as a complaint. Does it mean the complaint email does not deal with visa decisions?

Should i get a lawyer to write to them? If a lawyer should write to them, where should it be addressed to ?

Thanks

Thank you for your email. This is an automatically generated response which contains important information; please read it carefully.

COMPLAINTS

This email inbox is for complaints only.

If your email is a complaint about a service provided by UK Visas & Immigration, Home Office Immigration Enforcement or Border Force or the conduct of our staff, we will ensure that the matter is properly investigated. We aim to reply to you within 20 working days. If we need longer to investigate your complaint we will contact you and update you on progress. If you have provided us with a contact number we may contact you by phone about your complaint.

Where a complaint is being made on the behalf of another person, we are required to have the signed written authority of that person before we can reply to you. Please email us providing a signed authority if this applies to you. Otherwise we will be unable to disclose information to you.

You can find further information on our website about how we will deal with your complaint by using the following link: https://horizon.fcos.gsi.gov.uk/file-wrapper/complaints-management-guidance.

All complaints are treated seriously and we try to learn from your feedback to make improvements to our service. You can find examples of improvements we have made as a result of your feedback on our website using the following link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uk-visas-and-immigrations-service-and-values/uk-visas-and-immigrations-service-and-values

General Correspondence

PLEASE NOTE: ­We are unable to deal with GENERAL enquiries or other types of correspondence OTHER THAN COMPLAINTS sent to this email inbox. Please refer to our website to find the correct points of contact linked to whether you are in or outside the UK at: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi.

General correspondence includes correspondence such as:

· The outcome of an immigration decision (this will be not dealt with as a complaint)

· Progress on an application

· Progress on a refund

Complaints about our Contact Centre Service:
If you have complained to us as you are dissatisfied with our Contact Centre service, it is essential you provide the following information or we will be unable to investigate your complaint. If you have not provided this information please include it in your complaint and resubmit to us:

· Date(s) you contacted our Contact Centre

· The number you called us from

· The number you dialled

Immigration Crime

If you suspect that someone is working illegally, has no right to be in the UK or involved in smuggling or other criminal activity, please report crime using the following link Report Immigration Crime

Data Regulations

We take Security of your information seriously and in line with new data regulations we have updated our Privacy Information notice, you can find out more by going to GOV.UK and search ‘Personal information use in borders, immigration and citizenship’ or alternatively search under ‘Home Office - Personal information charter’.

Alternatively please use the links below:
The new Home Office Privacy Information Notice (PIN) https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/personal-information-use-in-borders-immigration-and-citizenship

If you would more information please also visit https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/home-office/about/personal-information-charter

Complaints Allocation

Customer Correspondence Hub
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by muomavanessa(f): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
I am tracking it, but the response email I got from Ukvi when I asked for status is what is worrisome, they said my application is not in their system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.