Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Anambra: USAID Equips, Designates COOUTH Test Centre Mega Lab - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra: USAID Equips, Designates COOUTH Test Centre Mega Lab (7998 Views)

Obiano Commissions Facilities At COOUTH Awka (Photos, Video) / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry / Enugu Designates Medical Diagnostic Centre As Isolation Centre (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: USAID Equips, Designates COOUTH Test Centre Mega Lab by ImoRiver: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
USAID is for less privileged areas and it's good they recognized Anambra as one of the worst places on earth
Re: Anambra: USAID Equips, Designates COOUTH Test Centre Mega Lab by BeijinDossier: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hehehe

IMSUTH in imo state is a poultry farm no wonder they didn't go there. There's no functional hospital in whole of imo state.

There's no road to ride on even in Owerri as shown below. Overall imo state is the worst place on Earth to stay because no health facilities lol

[s]
ImoRiver:
USAID is for less privileged areas and it's good they recognized Anambra as one of the worst places on earth
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: USAID Equips, Designates COOUTH Test Centre Mega Lab by achi4u(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Lol then be my guest because i will be here to Bleep you up with bitter words that will cause you to be awake all night.

Ebonyi people are almajiri-igbos. Do you know that? Lol

Cursed 3rd class igbo lol

[s][/s]
Parrot.This is why u have nothing left for ur miserable burial.
Most times I ask myself, what do people like you gain from sleeping in nairaland day in -day out with no one to pay you.....answer idleness, frustration, bitter and not having a home.

think about urself
Re: Anambra: USAID Equips, Designates COOUTH Test Centre Mega Lab by BeijinDossier: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
This one got him lol

while you are miserable Ifeanyi Johnbull Igwe. Other Ebonyi people are at Upper iweka and Ojota hawking gala and you here.

Most times i pity you so much. There was a day i used one of my usernames to share money on NL and incidentally you were one of the miscreants that sent his account number begging for money.

Ifeanyi most times i look at your pictures, i see a walking dead man. I sincerely hope you recoup and start looking like a human being because you look terrible and hopeless in life.

Why are Ebonyi people cursed with poverty? Even my gardener here is an abakaleke man though he looks so much like hausa.

Ebonyi people shaa lol

[s]
achi4u:
Parrot.This is why u have nothing left for ur miserable burial.
Most times I ask myself, what do people like you gain from sleeping in nairaland day in -day out with no one to pay you.....answer idleness, frustration, bitter and not having a home.think about urself
[/s]
Re: Anambra: USAID Equips, Designates COOUTH Test Centre Mega Lab by chibaby1985(f): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Anambra: USAID Equips, Designates COOUTH Test Centre Mega Lab by sonnie10: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
PHIPEX:
Why are hospital equipment always very expensive? Congrats to Anambra
They take long years of research and rigorous quality control before they are final approved for use.
Some take life long career to develop and it’s just fair enough to allow the people involved in developing these equipment to reap from the fruit of their labor.
Even after the initial phase, other companies who mass produce the equipment might have to pay a lot in terms of royalties to patent holders .

1 Like

Re: Anambra: USAID Equips, Designates COOUTH Test Centre Mega Lab by TrinityHealth10: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Why spend more treating infectious diseases when you can spend less preventing it.Trinity Healthcare Services now brings high quality vaccination services to your doorstep at very competitive rates. We offer the following vaccinations Measles-Mumps-Rubella, Hepatitis A & B, Meningitis, Pneumonia, Varicella, Rotavirus, Typhoid, Yellow fever, Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis, Varicella, Human Papilloma Virus(Cancer), etc . To book for your vaccination please click the link below or call +2348028791004

https://trinityhealthcarefoundation.org/vaccination-saves-lives-book-your-vaccination-today/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thick Blood Mixing With Mucus / The Conjoined Twins Dr.be Carson Separated? See What They Look Like Now(photos) / Does Sipping Garri Affect The Eyes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.