Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,236 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Deeper Life Church Suspends Couple’s Marriage For Eating From Same Plate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deeper Life Church Suspends Couple’s Marriage For Eating From Same Plate (2813 Views)

Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Couple’s Marriage For Eating From Same Plate by elmagnifico411(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
So, becos they ate in the same plate he cancelled their wedding? What if he heard they’ve nacked before?
Church wedding is overrated jare. They’ve done read, that should be enuff.. let them go to registry and collect certificate and bone the yeye pastor and his church. all one needs to get married is one or more witness and it’s done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Been Stuck In A Woman's House For 3 Months And Now She’s Pregnant For Me. / I Loved Her But Broke Up With Her Cause Of Her Character / Select Your Spec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.