Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief (16423 Views)

Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG / Unreturning Lawmakers Evacuate Personal Belongings From NASS, Staff Mock Them / Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by deji17: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
farem:

What we known is zone in Nigeria. South is not better than South south in anyway.
They lost presidency since 2015 and have not been seen mourning.
Shouldn't they be recognised after all, Senate presidency and DSP is almost the exclusivity of the south East.
Make dem relax for the others na
Somebody say, if three people has to share 10 things, If Igbo never take 15, leaving the rest to share minus 5, then an Igbo man will still feel marginalized.

4 Likes

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Catastrophe1: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
They should get out of here, the senate are free to choose whoever they want, doesn't matter the region he or she is from. We are one Nigeria
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by discusant: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
post=79194281:
Time to ponder........

SOUTH EAST: IS IT NOT TOO LATE?

I will chip this in just to keep the reality before us, at least for posterity sake. Truth is bitter but it's still the best medicine. 

My people say; 'He who does not remember where the rain started beating him, will not remember where it stopped'. 

REWIND TO 2014. 
A new National Party was being conceived. Political Parties, political players and Regions were being wooed to the new alliance. 

'We' Igbos (read South East) vehemently refused to touch it even with a long pole. We packaged, sold to ourselves and bought the baseless propaganda that it was an Islamic alliance that would birth an "Islamic" and "Hausa" Party. Simply because those our brethren heavily invested in the PDP at the time were afraid of losing their vested selfish interests.
Till today I'm still trying to fathom the basis for that wicked and twisted deceit especially as many of those Igbo elites who sold that dummy have since ported to the same APC.

We failed to even identify with that new Alliance. Hence the Party, APC was birthed without any remarkable input from us or presence. The few amongst us who aligned were called all kinds of names and abused to high heavens by us even when they were proven right afterall.

Thus the few Igbos who were part of it were at best fringe players as they didn't have the required clout to make serious demands and do the necessary political wheeling and dealing required in Politics to strike the hard bargains since politics is all about interests and numbers. They were even suspect, so much so that it was only their personal political sagacity that gave them whatever they got.

That Party went on to win the Presidential Election which in truth, most of us never believed it could or would, because of our half baked permutations and poor understanding of Nigerian politics. But it did. 

Curiously we turned up at the fore front of telling this same Party how it should share it's 'spoils of war'.
We became hypocritical moral champions with an over bloated sense of entitlement. Who does that, in all political reality and practicality? But we did, even while vehemently and vociferously still refusing to shift our position, style and rhethoric.

We dug in. Supported every bad thing and person against the Party, the elected President and the Administration while denying any and every good done to and for our Region.

Fast forward to where we are today. Almost four years after the 2015 misadventure, we have stayed put at 2015, refusing to move forward, refusing to shift grounds, refusing to play pragmatic politics, telling ourselves the same lies we cooked and bought in 2015 and some more. 

We have started again saying "APC cannot give Presidency to Igbos in 2023", they don't want us in the National Assembly".
Buhari cannot hand over to an Igbo man because Buhari hates Igbos". "APC is deceiving you", bla bla bla.

Of course. We will believe Saraki, but we can't believe Buhari who's already President and who has a record of voluntarily picking two great Igbo sons as running mates in the past? Chukwu aju.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has barely finished one tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma. 

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game. 

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

All these guys below have all come to realize that it's very easy to play us like a flute. So like Saraki, like Fani Kayode, like Fayose, like Atiku, even Jonah Jang of all people, they keep playing us.

I've learnt not to bother myself anymore.
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!!

See ya NL! wink

You wasted all time thinking that democracy is winner takes it all.

Must every group join an alliance, vote for the alliance presidential candidate?

Step out of your non decrepit village for once to other countries that we copy democracy from, to see that once election is contested and won, the winning party brings back every group together to make governance easy.
Once again, you forgot that NIGERIA was founded on the hands of its first major three ethnic groups, including the Igbo.

Any leader who excludes one group fails.
How far has Nigeria been faring since 2015 APC that excluded the Igbo from apex political offices?
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by BabaAduras: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
owem19:
infidel

The wonderful thing about life is there will always be fools like you so that wise thinking people can take advantage of you.
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by discusant: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
post=79194281:
Time to ponder........

I will chip this in just to keep the reality before us, at least for posterity sake. Truth is bitter but it's still the best medicine. 

My people say; 'He who does not remember where the rain started beating him, will not remember where it stopped'. 

REWIND TO 2014. 
A new National Party was being conceived. Political Parties, political players and Regions were being wooed to the new alliance. 

'We' Igbos (read South East) vehemently refused to touch it even with a long pole. We packaged, sold to ourselves and bought the baseless propaganda that it was an Islamic alliance that would birth an "Islamic" and "Hausa" Party. Simply because those our brethren heavily invested in the PDP at the time were afraid of losing their vested selfish interests.
Till today I'm still trying to fathom the basis for that wicked and twisted deceit especially as many of those Igbo elites who sold that dummy have since ported to the same APC.

We failed to even identify with that new Alliance. Hence the Party, APC was birthed without any remarkable input from us or presence. The few amongst us who aligned were called all kinds of names and abused to high heavens by us even when they were proven right afterall.

Thus the few Igbos who were part of it were at best fringe players as they didn't have the required clout to make serious demands and do the necessary political wheeling and dealing required in Politics to strike the hard bargains since politics is all about interests and numbers. They were even suspect, so much so that it was only their personal political sagacity that gave them whatever they got.

That Party went on to win the Presidential Election which in truth, most of us never believed it could or would, because of our half baked permutations and poor understanding of Nigerian politics. But it did. 

Curiously we turned up at the fore front of telling this same Party how it should share it's 'spoils of war'.
We became hypocritical moral champions with an over bloated sense of entitlement. Who does that, in all political reality and practicality? But we did, even while vehemently and vociferously still refusing to shift our position, style and rhethoric.

We dug in. Supported every bad thing and person against the Party, the elected President and the Administration while denying any and every good done to and for our Region.

Fast forward to where we are today. Almost four years after the 2015 misadventure, we have stayed put at 2015, refusing to move forward, refusing to shift grounds, refusing to play pragmatic politics, telling ourselves the same lies we cooked and bought in 2015 and some more. 

We have started again saying "APC cannot give Presidency to Igbos in 2023", they don't want us in the National Assembly".
Buhari cannot hand over to an Igbo man because Buhari hates Igbos". "APC is deceiving you", bla bla bla.

Of course. We will believe Saraki, but we can't believe Buhari who's already President and who has a record of voluntarily picking two great Igbo sons as running mates in the past? Chukwu aju.

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has barely finished one tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma. 

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game. 

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

All these guys below have all come to realize that it's very easy to play us like a flute. So like Saraki, like Fani Kayode, like Fayose, like Atiku, even Jonah Jang of all people, they keep playing us.

As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!!

See ya NL! wink

Sounds like one of those wailers for Roch Okorocha loser.
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by onyeopobo: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
post=79196359:
God bless Nigeria.

Bros, I've seen you post many negative things against Igbos, why claim igbo now? Anyways some people could have read what you wrote and walked away thinking igbo people are now cowering and falling for that STUPID horseshxt you wrote. But you're only fooling yourself.

First of all, you have to remember and tell who ever sent you to write that crap that the people we are talking about here are igbo people oh? Not people from Gabon or Senegal, Igbo people question/check leadership, that's why there were barely any kings in the multitudes of igbo clans spread across nigeria, This is a genetical trait, advantage or disadvantage, you decide. Even if Jesus came here to contest Election, the vast majority of Igbos would still vote for him or against him based on what he says or doesnt say and how they feel about him. If Buhari or Tinubu or Oshiomole think they can bully the igbo populace into voting for a person who they despise in the name collecting juicy appointment, then tell them that they need to read African History 101.

Here is the otherside of that argument, the igboic speaking people of nigeria make up over one quarter of the population, if the ruling party of the country is trying to troll them by making these statements, then that is a very unintelligent and dangerous thing to do. Here is why...read carefully!

1. Nigeria is currently a country with endemic poverty right? so that means that there are very frustrated poor people in every tribe. So lets say for example that since the extremely poor people of nigeria are split 50/50 with the non extremely poor, it means every tribe for sake of easy maths has 50 percent extremely poor people. That means igboic people have about 20 million extremely poor people. 10 percent of that population (poor people who have given up on life and decided that they have nothing to lose) is enough to make this country unlivable for everyone else.

All of you are probably thinking of a conventional war we had in the 1960s, but thats possibly the last thing that would happen as no one here is ready for war. But what about a bokoharam like situation rising up in the east, to make matters worse image a faceless one without a leader, just frustrated people taking out their frustration on the populace. That would be a very complicated situation to deal with. A situation where poor and frustrated people rather than take their own life choose to die with a large number of population,using easy to make pressure bombs et al. The nigerian government and miltary is currently worn out by the little bokoharam situation that we have our selves in, and the Hausas are the ones ruling, if the frustrated poor people of majority disenfranchised tribe starts doing the same thing thing in places with big populations like lagos or abuja, we all lose!

I know this sounds far fetched but the Nigeria I grew up in is now a very different one from what it is today. As a child we used to hear jokes about nigerians loving life too much and being unable to kill theirselves, jokes about how malams with no arms or legs are so happy. If you are old enough to remember that nigeria can you believe the amount of suicide bombing that has been happening in the north? Can you believe that an average young nigerian would kill himself for not passing exams? Times are changing and the internet and education means the populace understand poverty and life from a whole new dimension.

The last thing any responsible government that means well for it's people should do is troll/mock it's own people. This is not a nusery school dancing chair competition. If they want to continue to fool nigerians then the smartest thing to do would have been to use one of the igboid people within their party to continue to make everyone believe they are serious with their "we are one" charade, and even if they dont intend on giving igbo people leadership roles being quiet about it or continue giving reasonable excuses would be smarter than mocking the populace.

If you care about these country then you would understand that a federal system of carrying atleast every major tribe and religion along is way to go. What this guys are doing is a threat to the unity of this country, because again, if a tiny fraction of poor people of that majority igbo tribe that they are mocking gets trolled into being radicalised, nobody would be able to live in this country. #Fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Yyeske(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
post=79194281:
Time to ponder........

REWIND TO 2014. 

On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!!

See ya NL! wink
You really hit the nail on its head, I for one have given up correcting our people who think the Igbos can go it alone without the help of others.
After the 2015 general elections, Ekweremadu was the only Igbo man at the federal level, now we are not even sure of chief whip or any post in the NASS, imagine a major tribe begging to belong.
What a shame on Ndigbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by mrchineke: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
DOOM like how?

May be DOOM on Biafra...........idiatt!

cc Immhotep LZAA
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by mrchineke: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
onyeopobo:

Bros, I've seen you post many negative things against Igbos, why claim igbo now? Anyways some people could have read what you wrote and walked away thinking igbo people are now cowering and falling for that STUPID horseshxt you wrote. But you're only fooling yourself.

First of all, you have to remember and tell who ever sent you to write that crap that the people we are talking about here are igbo people oh? Not people from Gabon or Senegal, Igbo people question/check leadership, that's why there were barely any kings in the multitudes of igbo clans spread across nigeria, This is a genetical trait, advantage or disadvantage, you decide. Even if Jesus came here to contest Election, the vast majority of Igbos would still vote for him or against him based on what he says or doesnt say and how they fell about him. If Buhari or Tinubu or Oshiomole think they can bully the igbo populace into voting for a person who they despise in the name collecting juicy appointment, then tell them that they need to read African History 101.

Here is the otherside of that argument, the igboic speaking people of nigeria make up over one quarter of the population, if the ruling party of the country is trying to troll them by making these statements, then that is a very unintelligent and dangerous thing to do. Here is why...read carefully!

1. Nigeria is currently a country with endemic poverty right? so that means that there are very frustrated poor people in every tribe. So lets say for example that since the extremely poor people of nigeria are split 50/50 with the non extremely poor, it means every tribe for sake of easy maths has 50 percent extremely poor people. That means igboic people have about 20 million extremely poor people. 10 percent of that population (poor people who have given up on life and decided that they have nothing to lose) is enough to make this country unlivable for everyone else.

All of you are probably thinking of a conventional war we had in the 1960s, but thats possibly the last thing that would happen as no one here is ready for war. But what about a bokoharam like situation rising up in the east, to make matters worse image a faceless one without a leader, just frustrated people taking out their frustration on the populace. That would be a very complicated situation to deal with. A situation where poor and frustrated people rather than take their own life choose to die with a large number of population,using easy to make pressure bombs et al. The nigerian government and miltary is currently worn out by the little bokoharam situation that we have our selves in, and the Hausas are the ones ruling, if the frustrated poor people of majority disenfranchised tribe starts doing the same thing thing in places with big populations like lagos or abuja, we all lose!

I know this sounds far fetched but the Nigeria I grew up in is now a very different one from what it is today. As a child we used to hear jokes about nigerians loving life too much and being unable to kill theirselves, jokes about how malams with no arms or legs are so happy. If you are old enough to remember that nigeria can you believe the amount of suicide bombing that has been happening in the north? Can you believe that an average young nigerian would kill himself for not passing exams? Times are changing and the internet and education means the populace understand poverty and life from a whole new dimension.

The last thing any responsible government that means well for it's people should do is troll/mock it's own people. This is not a nusery school dancing chair competition. If they want to continue to fool nigerians then the smartest thing to do would have been to use one of the igboid people within their party to continue to make everyone believe they are serious with their "we are one" charade, and even if they dont intend on giving igbo people leadership roles being quiet about it or continue giving reasonable excuses would be smarter than mocking the populace.

If you care about this country then you would understand that a federal system of carrying atleast every major tribe and religion along is way to go. What this guys are doing is a threat to the unity of this country, because again, if a tiny fraction of poor people of that majority igbo tribe that they are mocking gets trolled into being radicalised, nobody would be able to live in this country. #Fact

CRY US A RIVER.......IGBO PLANTED MAIZE BUT THEY WANT TO HARVEST YAM..abi?

keep crying.....!!!! And I hope Immhotep and his side kick LZAA join you.

Awon apoda!!!
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Yyeske(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
mightyhaze:
If u dont claim igbo in order to propagate ur lies,will u die?
Prove you are more Igbo than him.
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
mrchineke:

Awon apoda!!!
Igbo amaka

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by LZAA: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
mrchineke:

Awon apoda!!!
All ds igbophobia yet u can't do w/out ya igbo wife grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by bigfish3k: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
farem:

What we known is zone in Nigeria. South is not better than South south in anyway.
They lost presidency since 2015 and have not been seen mourning.
Shouldn't they be recognised after all, Senate presidency and DSP is almost the exclusivity of the south East.
Make dem relax for the others na

we have six positions to be shared amongst the six without any problem, this problem is arising because of those that are greedy and wants more than one like the SW.
1.president
2.vice president
3.senate president
4.speaker
5.deputy senate president and
6.deputy speaker

if shared equally the way PDP was doing , you wouldnt need to write what u wrote about the igbos. hope u can now see clearly who the greedy ones and propagandists are.

and please dont forget that .......... observers are watching ................

........ observers are watching..............

2 Likes

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Yyeske(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
Justiceleague1:

So uneducated a post.
PDP's 1st tenure in 1999 had Obj,SW,as president. Atiku, NE, as vice. Ewerem,SE,senate President. The NW was speaker. I can't recall the deputy senate President and deputy speaker.
All regions were fairly represented.

You ignorantly spoke about PDP vice president when you know full well that PDP operates on zoning. Didn't PDP zone the senate Presidency to the SE?
You childishly checked and saw that that the SE have been senate President and deputy senate President at sometime and you quickly settled for "vice Presidency''

What a shame

Btw,who's talking about the vice presidency?
You've forgotten recent history so soon.
From 1999 when our recent democracy came onboard, the Igbos have been downplaying their relevance at the federal level.
The PDP agreed on a rotational presidency between the north and south, SW/NE went first, later NW/SS with an agreement that it shift to the SE/NC in 2015 but who scuttled the idea, the Igbos.
After the death of Late Yar'adua and towards the 2011 election, the Igbos were busy rooting for GEJ even when they were reminded of the arrangement, they still refused and unfortunately by 2015, their adopted son was booted out.
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Yyeske(m): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
discusant:

You wasted all time thinking that democracy is winner takes it all.

Must every group join an alliance, vote for the alliance presidential candidate?

Step out of your non decrepit village for once to other countries that we copy democracy from, to see that once election is contested and won, the winning party brings back every group together to make governance easy.
Once again, you forgot that NIGERIA was founded on the hands of its first major three ethnic groups, including the Igbo.

Any leader who excludes one group fails.
How far has Nigeria been faring since 2015 APC that excluded the Igbo from apex political offices?
Point of correction, Igbos excluded themselves when APC was termed an Islamic and Fulani party, while AC, CPC, and other parties were trying to cajole APGA to join in order to form APC, it refused thinking PDP supported by Igbos can go it alone and las las, what happened?
Blame the Igbos for the exclusion and not others because it's a crime even in the sight of God to reap where you didn't sow.
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by jaggabban: 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
post=79194281:
Time to ponder........

REWIND TO 2014. 

On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?

Ka Chineke mezie okwu!!

See ya NL! wink
Articulated and precise. Good one Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by mightyhaze: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yyeske:
Prove you are more Igbo than him.
u can switch to all your scores of monikers to reply me,it doesnt stop deciphering minds from decoding ur dubious game

1 Like

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Emmaobasi: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
It's unfair and unlawful to exclude SE, irrespective of their voting pattern, Nigeria is guided by federal character principles. It will be wrong for anyone to overgeneralize that IPOB ideology represents mindset of everyone in SE, it's just like castigating SW because of OPC or North because of bandits. It's good to speak out against injustice before it becomes a norm.
Remember that no empire leaves forever.
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by elgramz: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
D-O-O-M
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by olajide8(m): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
How can one geopolitical region want self determination do they want to form a country inside another country? It would have been so easy to accede to their wishes if they were on the border with Cameroun -

Let me also give all of us more to read - so we can have peace

https://medium.com/@DaCocodia/the-whole-or-the-sum-of-its-parts-a-historical-perspective-and-analysis-to-some-of-nigerias-f3543ec56c8e

1 Like

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by farem: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
bigfish3k:

we have six positions to be shared amongst the six without any problem, this problem is arising because of those that are greedy and wants more than one like the SW.
1.president
2.vice president
3.senate president
4.speaker
5.deputy senate president and
6.deputy speaker

if shared equally the way PDP was doing , you wouldnt need to write what u wrote about the igbos. hope u can now see clearly who the greedy ones and propagandists are.

and please dont forget that .......... observers are watching ................

........ observers are watching..............

You will be quoting trash upandan when you are at the disadvantage as if you have removed memory cards upon anyone about how it rolled with gej régime
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Justiceleague1: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yyeske:
You've forgotten recent history so soon.
From 1999 when our recent democracy came onboard, the Igbos have been downplaying their relevance at the federal level.
The PDP agreed on a rotational presidency between the north and south, SW/NE went first, later NW/SS with an agreement that it shift to the SE/NC in 2015 but who scuttled the idea, the Igbos.
After the death of Late Yar'adua and towards the 2011 election, the Igbos were busy rooting for GEJ even when they were reminded of the arrangement, they still refused and unfortunately by 2015, their adopted son was booted out.

So lay.
So the Igbos were responsible for the death of yar adua,huh?
A bloody agreement was reached by who,by the so called 3 major tribes,huh,3 bloody major tribes who cannot survive, especially the big4nothing north, without the Niger Delta,you mean?
GEJ was vice to yar adua and took his chance for himself,as a politician with political ambition and for his Niger Delta region, just like other individual in similar circumstances would have done.

You surely didn't expect GEJ or the Niger Delta to just wish such grand opportunity. And you also seem to forget that the president wields enormous power. The north couldn't overcome GEJ 2011 and you expect the Igbos who do not have the northern might to challenge and overcome GEJ 2011/2015?

It ain't supposed to be an issue cos it would amount to sheer evil and gross wickedness for any region to have told GEJ,who represents the Niger Delta,a region long neglected and same region that sustains the so called 3 major tribes,to move and just give way like they mean nothing,do you?

I am a Niger Deltan from Edo and I am routing for the SE cos I believe in fairness.

I am not even happy over the proposed deputy senate Presidency to be handed over to the SS,that's also very unfair.

You guys should continue doing what you like,keep on short changing others.

The Ijaws had the presidency against all odds for 6years. Nobody expected that.
God is seeing everything.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by luluman: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jmk9292:
All zones should be carried along irrespective of voting statistics..... Nigeria is a federation..
Does that include zones that claim not to be part of Nigeria?
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by luluman: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
We dont want NASS leadership. We want secession. We want referendum. We Want BIAFRA!
Your mumu just start.
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Jmk9292(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
luluman:
Does that include zones that claim not to be part of Nigeria?
All over the world people agitate for various things and sometimes even against what constitution stands for..... But that doesn't mean they should be sidelined in a democracy.. There is no perfect system anywhere... Carrying them along might even in turn be an avenue of meeting their demands.
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Yyeske(m): 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
mightyhaze:
u can switch to all your scores of monikers to reply me,it doesnt stop deciphering minds from decoding ur dubious game
No proof but more noise, Weldon bro
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Yyeske(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Justiceleague1:

So lay.
So the Igbos were responsible for the death of yar adua,huh?
A bloody agreement was reached by who,by the so called 3 major tribes,huh,3 bloody major tribes who cannot survive, especially the big4nothing north, without the Niger Delta,you mean?
GEJ was vice to yar adua and took his chance for himself,as a politician with political ambition and for his Niger Delta region, just like other individual in similar circumstances would have done.

You surely didn't expect GEJ or the Niger Delta to just wish such grand opportunity. And you also seem to forget that the president wields enormous power. The north couldn't overcome GEJ 2011 and you expect the Igbos who do not have the northern might to challenge and overcome GEJ 2011/2015?

It ain't supposed to be an issue cos it would amount to sheer evil and gross wickedness for any region to have told GEJ,who represents the Niger Delta,a region long neglected and same region that sustains the so called 3 major tribes,to move and just give way like they mean nothing,do you?

I am a Niger Deltan from Edo and I am routing for the SE cos I believe in fairness.

I am not even happy over the proposed deputy senate Presidency to be handed over to the SS,that's also very unfair.

You guys should continue doing what you like,keep on short changing others.

The Ijaws had the presidency against all odds for 6years. Nobody expected that.
God is seeing everything.

Goodluck
Go read up Nigeria's history abeg, Niger Deltan indeed.
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by NaMeAboki: 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
Tufiakwa!
Why should the Islamic party led by the Lifeless accommodate them?
They should all Atikulate to Atiku for their appointments - shikenan.
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by Justiceleague1: 12:17am On Jun 11, 2019
Yyeske:
Go read up Nigeria's history abeg, Niger Deltan indeed.

4k the bloody zoo history.
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by owem19(m): 2:27am On Jun 11, 2019
BabaAduras:

The wonderful thing about life is there will always be fools like you so that wise thinking people can take advantage of you.
ur generations are fools
Re: Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief by onyeopobo: 4:07am On Jun 11, 2019
mrchineke:

Awon apoda!!!

All these secondary school students who post here. What I wrote was void of tribal sentiments but common sense.

Let me say what I said in a way a person like you might understand. A facially deformed man who finds it difficult to find women who'd sleep with sleep him for free went and picked up an ashawo and as per normal the ashawo asked for her 5k upfront cash. The guy paid. When they got to the bedroom, time to enter, the guys penis refused to stand, and after several minutes of trying to come up an erection, the guy got mad and stormed out of the room. When he got home he was so mad, he grabbed a knife and cut off his penis, after which he told the already cut off penis to cry him a river, I guess we can all imagine what happened 30 mins after the guy cut off his penis.

The facially deformed man is nigeria, the ashawo is the election, the penis is a majority tribe in the country. Put 2 and 2 together hope say you get my point now.

Cutting off a Majority tribe in Nigeria from Governance because they didnt vote for your party and trolling them about it is a STUPID and DANGEROUS thing to do in a country like nigeria whose togetherness is on murky waters, a country already awash with insane levels of poverty and insecurity.

The right thing the APC party should be asking is what can we do to bring the IGBOS on board this our party, why are they not voting for us? How can we entrap them to believe in this party the way they believe in PDP. How can we make our Party a true Nigerian Party that all tribes have no problem identifying with?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Assents To The Bill Amending The Deep Offshore Act / ‘Only God Will Stop Nigeria From Breaking Up In 2035’ – Primate Ayodele / Definition Of Middle Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.