Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Police Men Are After Me Final Update - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Men Are After Me Final Update (2297 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me (final Chapter) / Police Men Are After Me / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by Deepfeel(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:

Bro she couldn't bear that some deliberately wanted to deal with me in her very eyes after much begging that lasted more than 1hr from everyone even the dpo him self reason now
Did you tell your mom the whole truth how you agreed to give the girl 5k for 2 rounds of short time sex but ended up lasting way longer than expected and gave her only half the money? grin
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
SmellingAnus:
it's better to have a serious sexmate especially in times of conji than for you to fall for the temptation of conji then go bring brothel ashawo again ... Las Las conji go still knock on your door...
Bro I don't think I will have woman time for now biko wetin I face for that cell no go gree me look woman side again for now but to butress again i have a girlfriend anyway
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by Deepfeel(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:

Also for the course placed on that money take it to the banks it must surely happen that's a must I know my mom and her spirituality, some one thats sees whatever evil trying to befall me ahead of time calls me to caution me.
Op just pray that curse placed on that money doesn't work o cause you yourself will be affected I know how curses work, there are two spirits behind every curse either evil spirit or holy Spirit, the holy Spirit won't answer that prayer, the evil spirit will answer it affecting both of you
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by SmellingAnus(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:

Bro I don't think I will have woman time for now biko wetin I face for that cell no go gree me look woman side again for now but to butress again i have a girlfriend anyway
That's cool... For this life I fear women pass men o... Lol ...
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
Deepfeel:

Did you tell your mom the whole truth how you agreed to give the girl 5k for 2 rounds of short time sex but ended up lasting way longer than expected and gave her only half the money? grin
Yea I opened up to her because it was a matter of life and death, that bastard made me sleep for cell for almost two days, just went to chemist to flush my system coupled with the fact that I slept standing with all those criminals were just the show themself the form oga inside cell, mosquito wee takacham aru. Nwanne oburu onye akolu
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by Deepfeel(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:

Yea I opened up to her because it was a matter of life and death, that bastard made me sleep for cell for almost two days, just went to chemist to flush my system coupled with the fact that I slept standing with all those criminals were just the show themself the form oga inside cell, mosquito wee takacham aru. Nwanne oburu onye akolu
Hahaha fear women my brother
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Deepfeel:

Op just pray that curse placed on that money doesn't work o cause you yourself will be affected I know how curses work, there are two spirits behind every curse either evil spirit or holy Spirit, the holy Spirit won't answer that prayer, the evil spirit will answer it affecting both of you
I can never pertake in it my hands are clean and I did not steal her 30k
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by drmikeadams(m): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin grin "pussyy broke a president;pussyyy made a ppimp"snoop dogg
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by drmikeadams(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin grin u get luck say she no stick to the rape story and na 30k she bill,,,,,,those demons brought d downfalls of many men eg Bill Clinton angry
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin "pussyy broke a president;pussyyy made a ppimp"snoop dogg
Bro ain't broke at all balance is in 6 figures shit just happen aint bosting either.
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin u get luck say she no stick to the rape story and na 30k she bill,,,,,,those demons brought d downfalls of many men eg Bill Clinton angry
I swear down, if say my case na wetin money fit solve just like that I for no near station I swear.
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by BigDick70inch(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
tee59:
Those ashewos know how to play their games. Don't be surprised, the dpo is in the game. Better be careful of pussies.

Excuse me ma'am..
Can I ask u q?? cool cool
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by drmikeadams(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:

Bro ain't broke at all balance is in 6 figures shit just happen aint bosting either.
. I'm just rhyming. Snoop dogg; glad ur out bro
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
drmikeadams:
. I'm just rhyming. Snoop dogg; glad ur out bro
Oh thanks bro, thanks for being there from day one
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
drmikeadams:
Again the Dpo very smart man, asked her why she is not charging me for rape, she said that is because she came to my house herself . omo that girl get mind oh.
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by drmikeadams(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:

Again the Dpo very smart man, asked her why she is not charging me for rape, she said that is because she came to my house herself . omo that girl get mind oh.
grin grin. Once woman don shout rape hehe e dey hard for man to prove em innocence grin grin e get where e go reach the man go begin believe say e commit d rape sef grin
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by Mcslize: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:

Learnt my lesson bro, I believe this particular incident happened for a reason and as am talking I have given my life to christ. Met her on social media didnt know she was a hooker when we met.

You shouldn't have taken her to your house in the first place. Taking runs girls to your house is the worse mistake any guy will ever make.

1 Like

Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by chidekings(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:

This guy ur dammed funny..
Awuta tara gi piee
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by pacino26(m): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:

Also for the course placed on that money take it to the banks it must surely happen that's a must I know my mom and her spirituality, some one thats sees whatever evil trying to befall me ahead of time calls me to caution me.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that curse got no effect on the girl. ATM she is a damned soul by her circumstances so you can't kill that which is dead already.

Learn your lesson.
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by WoeBetide666: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
smadav:

Learnt my lesson bro, I believe this particular incident happened for a reason and as am talking I have given my life to christ. Met her on social media didnt know she was a hooker when we met.

My guy say I have given my life to Christ lwkmd
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by flokii: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
It's better as you've cleared yourself..

Learn from your mistakes and move on
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by Newguyhere: 12:05am On Jun 11, 2019
don't ever make the mistake of carrying olosho go house.. Always use hotel!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by AuroraB(f): 12:14am On Jun 11, 2019
smadav:

Did she caution you on this
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 1:18am On Jun 11, 2019
AuroraB:
Did she caution you on this
She called me one week before the event telling not to keep late that see had a dream where I was locked up by police, then last Saturday she called me telling she saw me in a trance in jail so I was warned before hand .
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 1:22am On Jun 11, 2019
pacino26:

Sorry to burst your bubble but that curse got no effect on the girl. ATM she is a damned soul by her circumstances so you can't kill that which is dead already.

Learn your lesson.
Bro for that curse not to happen is only if there is no God in heaven, for an elderly woman of such spirituality to cry on to God and proclaim such words bro forget am I know what I talking about.
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by femmoy(m): 1:24am On Jun 11, 2019
wen talking about army,are u referring to a group of soldiers? if it's just one person then stop calling him an army.
your soldier friend is a toothless lion,e no get level.
thank God u learnt ur lesson,next time look for a gf. 98% of all these social media girls are flings who don't deserve being taken home.
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by smadav(m): 1:41am On Jun 11, 2019
femmoy:
wen talking about army,are u referring to a group of soldiers? if it's just one person then stop calling him an army.
your soldier friend is a toothless lion,e no get level.
thank God u learnt ur lesson,next time look for a gf. 98% of all these social media girls are flings who don't deserve being taken home.
Thanks bro well taken, I dont think i'm taking any one home again for now even my girlfriend no body is coming to my house again.
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 11, 2019
Go and sin no more.
You are lucky this happened in Nigeria because in countries like USA, that incident can ruin your life.
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by AuroraB(f): 6:23am On Jun 11, 2019
smadav:

She called me one week before the event telling not to keep late that see had a dream where I was locked up by police, then last Saturday she called me telling she saw me in a trance in jail so I was warned before hand .
Nkpokiti :- grin
Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by luvyaself95(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2019
grayht:
Na wa o... See wetin conji don cause!
Something wey u for use left hand self-service off with engine oil..

The Guy no Sabi guy code

1 Like

Re: Police Men Are After Me Final Update by Olamega78(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2019
That hoe will definitely meet her waterloo. Just a matter of time... Lesson well learnt the hard way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dumped For His Name / Plzzzzzz People,what Do Women Want In An Affair? / I'm I Pregnant! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.