Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege (18990 Views)

Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu / EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by Urchman200: 7:04am On Jun 11, 2019
iornenge81:
I thought he was fighting for SE representation
lol I thought the Same ,orji anything to escape efcc is welcome.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by otokx(m): 7:05am On Jun 11, 2019
This Senator Omo-Agege is a silent achiever.

4 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by Divine200: 7:05am On Jun 11, 2019
Jimalicoco:
Better for him ......but waitooooo. Is it not de same mace thief Omo agege.

Naija I hail
Enough of this mace thief, bring something more tangible to the table

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by CaptBabosa: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2019
gbadexy:
The man is a shrewd politician. He probably has his eyes set on something better in the future.
He expects the party to remember his sacrifice and compensate him next time.

Well the party better remember when the die is cast...

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by sotall(m): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Beninempire:
Nice.

Delta state deserves the slot with chairmanship in Edo state hands.

That's how you play national politics

Who chairmanship epp?

It's a glorified primary school head boy position
Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Wolexyoshi:
Those Catholic church that held Thanksgiving for him to emerge the DSP, where would they hide their face now.

Religion and Politics are not to be mixed.

And you think the catholic did the thank giving for free
Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by Realist2: 7:09am On Jun 11, 2019
This OMo Agege the maze snatching croner!,,,,
If he wins, may they continue to snatch maze when presiding in Jesus name.
Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by nonxo007(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2019
Unlimitk:
Hahaha
Igbos go wail today
I hope one of these senators or high ranking political officers is your father, if not we are in this mess called Nigeria together. If a wrong decision is made it would affect you too, hope you know. If you think they care about you, lol I sorry for you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by ogabs20(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2019
Omo Agege! From suspension to deputy Senate President, is God not wonderful. Him decamping from labour party to APC was the best political decision he ever made. Urhobo will now have a top ranking person in Nigerian political space

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by CaptBabosa: 7:10am On Jun 11, 2019
Urchman200:
lol I thought the Same ,orji anything to escape efcc is welcome.

Many doubted his loyalty to the party and he has exhibited one. Now you turn around and say he did it to avoid effcc. Smh. I hope the part remembers this huge sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2019
sotall:

Who chairmanship epp?

It's a glorified primary school head boy position
and who deputy senate President help? It's a glorified nursery school assistant head boy.

At least they can evolve into more superior positions

3 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2019
Unlimitk:
Hahaha
Igbos go wail today
Its all for personal interest of themselves
Try get sense none of them is your father
Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 11, 2019
Unlimitk:
Hahaha Igbos go wail today

Ali Ndume and his terrorists supporters now.....
dem don de go... one by one...

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by centurionpapa(m): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2019
mrvitalis:
Lol finally kanu read my mind let APC do all they want lets see what they would use to campaign in the south east in 2023

Let them continue
if they give SE SP, DSP, speakership position and every other posts
igbos won't vote for them in 2023. Their hatred for APC is unquantifiable.
Beside they won without SE input this year

7 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by TheFacelessMan: 7:17am On Jun 11, 2019
gbadexy:
The man is a shrewd politician. He probably has his eyes set on something better in the future.
He expects the party to remember his sacrifice and compensate him next time.

I have said it many times.

Orji Uzor Kalu is the smartest Igbo politician right now.

He will be the one to go the farthest in this current crop of SE politicians.

Maybe Vice President if he's lucky.

He's quietly selling the image he's mature and nationalistic.

He was smart enough to concede instead of going ahead and be ridiculed in defeat

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by Citizen0(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2019
Everytime i remember that, I no longer resides in that remote area called Nigeria, I do sleep deeply. Nigeria is a joke. It's unfortunate that one still cares to see if it will change. But i think it's high time one puts his mind on the country where one resides and forget about Nigeria. Broken bottle has no remedy, unless remoulded from scratch.
Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by igala1(m): 7:18am On Jun 11, 2019
I strongly believe this is fake news. We'd rather wait and find out the outcome later today.
Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by elgramz: 7:18am On Jun 11, 2019
High wire underground politicking taking place this morning
Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:19am On Jun 11, 2019
mrvitalis:
Lol finally kanu read my mind let APC do all they want lets see what they would use to campaign in the south east in 2023

Let them continue

what's in your mind? Okorocha was played out purposely because of this. if okorocha were to be in that contest, his popularity would have override omo agege

Kalu is no match with Omo agege in the contest

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by olagbola45(m): 7:19am On Jun 11, 2019
mrvitalis:

Let them continue

my question is have apc ever won in south east?

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by mrvitalis(m): 7:20am On Jun 11, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

what's your mind

APC is openly telling the few igbos like me that supported APC that we are fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by Ayotemide(f): 7:20am On Jun 11, 2019
The same Omo agege.
I don't know how to feel.
Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 11, 2019
Lolzz
Is finished for Ekweremmadu today.

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by mrvitalis(m): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2019
olagbola45:

my question is have apc ever won in south east?

Has pdp ever won north west ? Did they discriminate against them ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by CaptBabosa: 7:22am On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations to Omo agege. And a wise decision by Orji Kalu. National interest before personal. And for those who made those constant statement about your loyalty to the party. You have displayed maturity. If non of the top six political positions comes to SE its not the end of world.. Politics shouldn't be do or die.
Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by Unlimitk(m): 7:22am On Jun 11, 2019
Abouwaza:

Its all for personal interest of themselves
Try get sense none of them is your father
When did I say they were my fathers?
I made a joke and I left
It's up to u to take it any how u like
Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by Unlimitk(m): 7:22am On Jun 11, 2019
nonxo007:

I hope one of these senators or high ranking political officers is your father, if not we are in this mess called Nigeria together. If a wrong decision is made it would affect you too, hope you know. If you think they care about you, lol I sorry for you
When did I say they were my fathers?
I made a joke and I left
It's up to u to take it any how u like
Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by Divine200: 7:23am On Jun 11, 2019
Ayotemide:
The same Omo agege.

I don't know how to feel.
What happened to him?
Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2019
Lolzz
Is finished for Ekweremmadu today.
Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by CaptBabosa: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2019
centurionpapa:

if they give SE SP, DSP, speakership position and every other posts
igbos won't vote for them in 2023. Their hatred for APC is unquantifiable.
Beside they won without SE input this year

Are you from the south east how do you know? Don't make such assumptions.
Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by olagbola45(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2019
mrvitalis:

Has pdp ever won north west ? Did they discriminate against them ?
okay has apc ever won any state in south east?
Re: Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege by educhigo: 7:28am On Jun 11, 2019
nigeria is a shit hole.is it not the same omo-agege that snatch senate mess they want to voted again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote / Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan / Demola Seriki Buys Lagos Central APC Senatorial Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.