Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help (8666 Views)

Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Emotionss: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Patriotician:
I met this girl some time ago. I am a 300level student and she worked in a distribution company. We met in my hometown and became lovers. We were close and i loved her dearly. I believed she loved me too. She never asked me for money or anything to buy her except i coerced her into taking stuffs from me.

She was amazing and i enjoyed every moment with her. My family got to know her and my friends were happy i finally had someone to love.

After the holiday, i went back to school. We were talking on phone and she would call every hour. I was thrilled by her love.

Problem started when i told her to stay away from a gang of old acquaintances that were against our union but she wouldn't listen. First, i started suspecting they were dishing her blows about me and all that.

Our relationship began to waxcold, she wouldn't call like before and things started turning sour. We had a clash one day at her work place because she insulted me and i wanted to react, so she took iron and hit me with it and disgraced me calling people around to come, she called me names like "this fool, this idiot, e.t.c". I was completely down and wanted to commit suicide but few motivations got me going.

Later, i travelled home to work things out between us even though i never offended her. I noticed things were never thesame again. She would insult at the slightest provocation. It all came as a shock cause she would not let me make love to her again and she would make excuses to avoid seeing me.

After much effort, i finally had her come to my place. She had denied having affairs with someone else but i was in doubt. So, i took her phone and went out. I went through her contacts and saw a phone number saved with *Austin Mom* i check her sent message and saw messages she sent to the guy begging him and telling him about love.

Foolishly, i called the guy with my phone and we met today. We talked and later after i left, she called my line to tell me am a complete fool....

Love is devastating i must say. I love her, no doubt about it but I need to save myself cos am lost as it is now. I understand now the pains of those that committed suicide cos of love.

Please advise me on what to do now.

After reading this post to slap you just dey hungry me. What the hell is wrong with some men ?
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by izic911: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2019
OKOATA:
I will advice you to follow @stupidity's advice. Let me tell you the truth have been single for about 2years now. Just pick a girl from instamessage and you are good to go but If you don't have the means just smoke some weed or just eat it if you can't smoke it you will forget all your worries in no time. Delete all her photos, numbers, social media accounts, infact block her and before you know it you go forget am. Many fishes in the ocean bro never beg a girl, you only diminish yourself infront of her, you are destined to be great in life don't let a mere distraction cut your life short cos of a hoe, be wise
you are wise from your words

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Obaakran: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=Patriotician post=79226401]I met this girl some time ago. I am a 300level student and she worked in a distribution company. We met in my hometown and became lovers. We were close and i loved her dearly. I believed she loved me too. She never asked me for money or anything to buy her except i coerced her into taking stuffs from me.

She was amazing and i enjoyed every moment with her. My family got to know her and my friends were happy i finally had someone to love.

After the holiday, i went back to school. We were talking on phone and she would call every hour. I was thrilled by her love.

Problem started when i told her to stay away from a gang of old acquaintances that were against our union but she wouldn't listen. First, i started suspecting they were dishing her blows about me and all that.

Our relationship began to waxcold, she wouldn't call like before and things started turning sour. We had a clash one day at her work place because she insulted me and i wanted to react, so she took iron and hit me with it and disgraced me calling people around to come, she called me names like "this fool, this idiot, e.t.c". I was completely down and wanted to commit suicide but few motivations got me going.

Later, i travelled home to work things out between us even though i never offended her. I noticed things were never thesame again. She would insult at the slightest provocation. It all came as a shock cause she would not let me make love to her again and she would make excuses to avoid seeing me.

After much effort, i finally had her come to my place. She had denied having affairs with someone else but i was in doubt. So, i took her phone and went out. I went through her contacts and saw a phone number saved with *Austin Mom* i check her sent message and saw messages she sent to the guy begging him and telling him about love.

Foolishly, i called the guy with my phone and we met today. We talked and later after i left, she called my line to tell me am a complete fool....

Love is devastating i must say. I love her, no doubt about it but I need to save myself cos am lost as it is now. I understand now the pains of those that committed suicide cos of love.

[/quotl
love kee u there. idiot. sissy hopeless idiot
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Kenmatt(m): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2019
No body should beg this guy nah, Sniper no cost, abi yhu no get 5H?
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Patriotician: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2019
Sholaystar4me:
bruh, her love for you is no longer on maximum frequency, you are sending signal but she is not signalling back to you.

She left you already, but doesn't want it to come from her.

She sees you as an option in case of a rainy day

main point/

Leave her and never look back, she wants you to say it first, and please do not disappoint her! She will come back later, when she comes do her as you deem fit, i don't wanna give you a bad advise grin, I know what to do in that situation grin grin grin
Do you really think she would come back later ?
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Your town not village
Yes. Thx
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by galadima77(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2019
kushercain:
From your 5th paragraph I just started laughing.

The girl frequently substitutes your name with fool, apparently having an affair behind your back and still insulted you for initiating contact with the guy, which shows she has no remorse. She doesn't love you, she doesn't even like you.

How you manage to take this kind of bullshiit is beyond me. Which kain yeye love is this kwanu?

Wait you hear, my advice dey come

If someone is no longer interested in you...
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2019
If after everything u went through ur still asking for what to do then i'm afraid the girl is right " ur a complete fool"
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by linearity: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
How can you even go back to her, after she abused, assaulted and called you names?

Love is a double edged swore, there is no point loving those, who don’t love you back. Beautiful ladies are born every single day and there are 7b of them worldwide against a mere 2b of men, which means, you will definitely find another who will reciprocate your love.

O boy! You even thought of committing suicidal? Why are you trying to make her win? Committing suicide will vindicate her and support her position that you are a fool and a loser and she will be justified for breaking up with you.

Yes, it will take time to get over her...and time is all you need. If she is what you have described, she will soon be kicked to the curb by the other guy(s).

Don’t be a sissy man, no lady respects a sissy man. Move on and thank God for saving you from marrying a wreckage for a wife, celebrate with your friends for the deliverance. Not too many men are as lucky as you are. Typically ladies hide their bad side until after the wedding day and here, she has shown her true color before you guys say ‘I do’...this is every guys ultimate wish, to truly know who they will spend the rest of their lives with before taking the plunge.
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by pansophist(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
One thing OP should learn is that women are not what he thinks they are. Society does a very very bad job in giving men the wrong impression, behavior and how women operate. Just allow yourself to learn from this and get better next time. Every man has their mumu phases and the OP is passing through his. I believe most of the contributors to this thread have had theirs too, hence, their advice is an antidote to the situation at hand.

Lesson number one is to never beg a woman. Women psychology is in reverse to the Male. She will associate your begging as being weak, a lack of options, desperation and a man with no self-respect, all the qualities associated with a low-status man. Women are hypergamous in nature, her mating strategy is to secure the commitment of a high-status man, and begging her while tolerating her insult is a direct opposite of the quality she wants in a man. It's a death sentence, never beg a woman.

Lesson number two. You should have left her when she started with the insult from the gradual stage, your respect must be protected with your life, as women can not love a man they do not respect. The way you respect yourself, and what you're willing to accept serves as a benchmark on how she will treat you. The most effective way to get her back (that's if she is even worth the stress), is to get better than when she left you. This is why it is necessary for men to have a purposeful goal, and not make women the center of their existence.

Lesson number three. Sweet mouth, begging, and shouting love doesn't make a woman stay, instead, makes her far from you. It is your social status, and the life you've built for yourself will do the work of keeping her, not begging. Let's assume Chioma decides to leave Davido, do you honestly think Davido will beg her to stay? In fact, Chioma will be stupid to leave him because deep in her heart, she will be dead scared if she can find another man in the status of Davido. The life Davido has built for himself will do the bidding, not by mouth. In every relationship, the one that needs the other the least holds all the power.

Understand that relationship is not about love, or the nonsense movies have made people believe. Behind the scene, there are complex power dynamics going on. You will never go wrong with women when you are in constant pursuit of building a wonderful life for yourself, as women are constantly searching for value, and will stay with a man that provides it for them even if he is an asshole. Your value as a man, that you bring to the romance marketplace is your status/worth/lifestyle, not your mouth, loving and begging skills.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
SageMK:
From your post this girl is —

1. Emotionally abusive
2. The psychotic and violent type
3. Cheating on your aśs
4 . And doesn't love you at all

Yet you dúmb aśs mođafúcker want to commit suicide because of her? Damn. No wonder she called people to come an see the “the idìot and the fóol” she's dating.

How did you even survive up to 300L? shocked

I have no words for dunce like you. But please tell me where the fúck do guys like you keep popping out from?!
You seem so much like a very young chap with little or no experience of major life circumstances. From the look of things, you would probably do worse if you were in his shoes.
Haba! Can't you just give an advice without hurling insults?
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Sholaystar4me(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
It is 50/50, but either way, never take her back, cos she will leave again. She will use your weakness against you

Patriotician:
Do you really think she would come back later ?
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by arnoldogiamien: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
Patriotician:
I met this girl some time ago. I am a 300level student and she worked in a distribution company. We met in my hometown and became lovers. We were close and i loved her dearly. I believed she loved me too. She never asked me for money or anything to buy her except i coerced her into taking stuffs from me.

I think government should restrict the use of snaper. Or increase the price. Very cheap for heartbroken young guys like u to purchase.
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by ZULIK: 5:24am On Jun 29, 2019
Dude your life is far more important so pray over it, but then have a discussion with her about this whole relationship thing hear her view tell your mind one can't be serving two masters at the same time.
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by greatcrown: 5:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Love should be reciprocated!

It's not by force to love.

What happens to your value and self worth?

Please rethink, and walk out of the relationship with pride.
You had life before she came, so why are you thinking that without her you can't live?

You have greatness in you, please don't destroy it because of someone who doesn't worth your shit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? / Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First / Why Ladies Don't Date Handsome Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.