Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help (8668 Views)

Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
stupidity:
lol. Brah, Shay you reason am Na?

These guys dont understand there’s more to life than just being a boifien and gehfien.

Make you sef try this thing brah, it’s called “pleasure of the highest order”

Remember to always tap and grab the buuty when it’s wiggling.
lol my niqqa

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I won't bash you @Op cos I've condoned and acted stupidly for love sake. I'll advice you to move on. Never be with anyone who lacks respect for you.
You like this AwkaEtiti sha,babe sounds better than Nwanyi though.
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You like this AwkaEtiti sha,babe sounds better than Nwanyi though.
Na my village be that naw. Can't run from it
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by clive2u(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Any dude that commits suicide cos of a girl is mad and anyone who thinks of suicide cos of a girl is a foolish fool. Let the hoe be and look for another, i knw u wont love any1 like her for a long time(based on experience) bt u go happy las las. Hang out more with ur guys.

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Okokalu: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Omo move on bro,its obvious she is looking for an excuse to break up with u.dnt let her have that OK.surprise her by breaking the breakup news to her.if u did ur manly job well.she will taste another and find it not be be same.she will definitely be bk.then Bleep her one last time to tro her away bro.datz how we roll

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
I agree with her , you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by stamapro(m): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Amakavula:
I agree with her , you are a fool.
grin
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ryan03:
Wetin i won tell you now? What kind of mumu talk is all these ones
Dude is an overgrown baby shouting love upandan

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Never fall inlove with a girl who's inlove with someone else, you will only end up hurting yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Winnairaking100: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Love r for guy who have small dick check urself

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by IkUKU01(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Brother you have to understand that"dem no de carry woman matter for head na for shoulder..if e wan heavy you, just slide or bend your body and av peace of mind....man up bro and move on..noting spoil.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Tobesky1: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
D least thing i can neva do is to fall in love with someone dat falls for anoda man.When you notice the feelings are no longer mutual. Move on. I will stop loving u once i get d signal dat ur heart is far away nd stop imagining my life with u. Be emotionally strong if u are in relationship. Don't cheat, but start imagining a wonderful woman dat will give u peace of mind. How woman go raise her hand nd slap her man.Bro stop all dis hollywood love nd face d reality.To hell with her.Ur peace of mind matters alot,forget all dis beauty & sexy of a thing.You are a wonderful man.U deserve a wonderful grl. Ire o.

7 Likes

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Aidejay(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
OP. Thank God say u come NL come ask for advice because I no think say u get sense
DUMP THIS GURL LIKE TRASH
you don't need o change your usual and unusual routines just continue your life. Nothing should put two of u in d same building/room again in your life
Avoid her like a plague and do everything in your power to distance yourself from any semblance of her
I beg you to take this advice
Because honestly I don't think u re capable of advising yourself

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by AmIYourMate(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
When will guys learn that a girl is not your own , its just your turn to be with her.

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by cybriz82(m): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
She say u be fool wetin u want hear frm us again...shey mek we help u remove d fool in u or what?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by cybriz82(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
But seriously y call d guy y cant u just jejely smash n waka pass..after all u never engage her or marry her.she carry herself come give u but u mumu urself.
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by yinkeys(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
@patriotician She's obviously not worth the headache. Get a rebound so as to heal faster

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by MajesticD(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
Once violence has been introduced into a relationship, a line has been crossed and it only goes downhill from there. You should cut your losses, you are still young, get busy, focus on yourself, discover yourself, meet new people, focus on your studies.

Don’t let anyone make you change who you are, this one experience shouldn’t turn you into someone/something you are not, there is nothing wrong in loving with your heart. One day you will meet a deserving woman that will appreciate you.

Where are you from?
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by SaucyBenks(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
Patriotician:
I met this girl some time ago. I am a 300level student and she worked in a distribution company. We met in my hometown and became lovers. We were close and i loved her dearly. I believed she loved me too. She never asked me for money or anything to buy her except i coerced her into taking stuffs from me.

She was amazing and i enjoyed every moment with her. My family got to know her and my friends were happy i finally had someone to love.

After the holiday, i went back to school. We were talking on phone and she would call every hour. I was thrilled by her love.

Problem started when i told her to stay away from a gang of old acquaintances that were against our union but she wouldn't listen. First, i started suspecting they were dishing her blows about me and all that.

Our relationship began to waxcold, she wouldn't call like before and things started turning sour. We had a clash one day at her work place because she insulted me and i wanted to react, so she took iron and hit me with it and disgraced me calling people around to come, she called me names like "this fool, this idiot, e.t.c". I was completely down and wanted to commit suicide but few motivations got me going.

Later, i travelled home to work things out between us even though i never offended her. I noticed things were never thesame again. She would insult at the slightest provocation. It all came as a shock cause she would not let me make love to her again and she would make excuses to avoid seeing me.

After much effort, i finally had her come to my place. She had denied having affairs with someone else but i was in doubt. So, i took her phone and went out. I went through her contacts and saw a phone number saved with *Austin Mom* i check her sent message and saw messages she sent to the guy begging him and telling him about love.

Foolishly, i called the guy with my phone and we met today. We talked and later after i left, she called my line to tell me am a complete fool....

Love is devastating i must say. I love her, no doubt about it but I need to save myself cos am lost as it is now. I understand now the pains of those that committed suicide cos of love.

Please advise me on what to do now.

you'll be the most recent bastard if you commit suicide... Love kill you there.

Focus on getting better in life n you'll see her come begging, then you'll make love to her as you want for as long as you want then dump her

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Go Read The Thread " Dating Drills" By Harddon Or Visit www.datingdrill.com

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
If you're thinking suicide over a woman, you're mad! No matter how pretty she is or the shiit you remember about her, there is always someone more prettier and more fun to be with out there. With all the pvssy women are giving for free these days you're crying over love. Be careful oh, don't let the energy your mother used to push you out go in vain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Litcandle: 12:04am On Jun 12, 2019
Next time you want to fall in love, use your brain not your heart.
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Sholaystar4me(m): 3:14am On Jun 12, 2019
bruh, her love for you is no longer on maximum frequency, you are sending signal but she is not signalling back to you.

She left you already, but doesn't want it to come from her.

She sees you as an option in case of a rainy day

main point/

Leave her and never look back, she wants you to say it first, and please do not disappoint her! She will come back later, when she comes do her as you deem fit, i don't wanna give you a bad advise grin, I know what to do in that situation grin grin grin
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by ogwuche4u(m): 5:02am On Jun 12, 2019
I was once in your shoes and I can relate very well to this. I had a very high Bp, higher than my sick Mom as at then. It was a terrible experience. No lady is worth your headache. I know thinking of how you too make out will be so real in your head, the laughter and the silly jokes will all be coming back to you, you just have to man up and let go. Life is too sweet I swear and there are plenty punna out there. So don't waste your life cos of one stale punna.
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Masterclass32: 6:12am On Jun 12, 2019
liberalchick:
Once violence has been introduced into a relationship, a line has been crossed and it only goes downhill from there. You should cut your losses, you are still young, get busy, focus on yourself, discover yourself, meet new people, focus on your studies.

Don’t let anyone make you change who you are, this one experience shouldn’t turn you into someone/something you are not, there is nothing wrong in loving with your heart. One day you will meet a deserving woman that will appreciate you.

True talk.
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by here: 6:16am On Jun 12, 2019
I think you have a problem and you need a lot of growing up. 300l and you travel so often for non monetary generating venture or family? In a relationship you dont wait to be disrespected to even say repeatedly, to even think you were called a fool before people hmmmm. I think you're weak and appear it. Dont ever call this girl again,go out and get a gf anyone just anyone and be open about quitting easily till you find that girl that will stay. Always have a plan a plan B till you're settled or be open minded about it. I understand you need s#x but how can u suffer such belittling and be cool. Go around there if you must and laugh yourself out. Go with friends and even a new gf and tell her about your ex,how did you get so damaged emotionally? Someone bully you and your afraid to go around where she is and stay happy?are you such sisi?
And last before I forget,since you have so much time to travel start some revenue generating venture or some program to better your life like a certification, just make some move that can make you independent and meet responsible people as I see your too comfortable with money from home and no single plans for yourself .
Just ask what exactly do you gain having this woman
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by femi4: 6:25am On Jun 12, 2019
Patriotician:
I met this girl some time ago. I am a 300level student and she worked in a distribution company. We met in my hometown and became lovers. We were close and i loved her dearly. I believed she loved me too. She never asked me for money or anything to buy her except i coerced her into taking stuffs from me.

She was amazing and i enjoyed every moment with her. My family got to know her and my friends were happy i finally had someone to love.

After the holiday, i went back to school. We were talking on phone and she would call every hour. I was thrilled by her love.

Problem started when i told her to stay away from a gang of old acquaintances that were against our union but she wouldn't listen. First, i started suspecting they were dishing her blows about me and all that.

Our relationship began to waxcold, she wouldn't call like before and things started turning sour. We had a clash one day at her work place because she insulted me and i wanted to react, so she took iron and hit me with it and disgraced me calling people around to come, she called me names like "this fool, this idiot, e.t.c". I was completely down and wanted to commit suicide but few motivations got me going.

Later, i travelled home to work things out between us even though i never offended her. I noticed things were never thesame again. She would insult at the slightest provocation. It all came as a shock cause she would not let me make love to her again and she would make excuses to avoid seeing me.

After much effort, i finally had her come to my place. She had denied having affairs with someone else but i was in doubt. So, i took her phone and went out. I went through her contacts and saw a phone number saved with *Austin Mom* i check her sent message and saw messages she sent to the guy begging him and telling him about love.

Foolishly, i called the guy with my phone and we met today. We talked and later after i left, she called my line to tell me am a complete fool....

Love is devastating i must say. I love her, no doubt about it but I need to save myself cos am lost as it is now. I understand now the pains of those that committed suicide cos of love.

What advice.....move on! She did long time ago
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by tonyxxx(m): 7:17am On Jun 12, 2019
Wtf.... Move on already! I know it might seem to be a little hard for you, especially with all the emotional investments. But trust me, your lady seems to hold all the cards in your relationship & if the implications hasn't already damaged your self esteem now, it would definitely obliterate it in the future. There are over four billion girls out there in the world, there's definitely one for you & it isn't this manipulative,control freak that you want to kill yourself for. Take my advice & five years from now, you would look back at this day & laugh at how foolish you were to ever contemplate sucide because of one lady who isn't worth your love and attention.
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Na my village be that naw. Can't run from it
Your town not village
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Gboyeboy(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2019
stupidity:
Things deh happen shar.

roll one weed, pay a hoe that smoke weed to come over your place, look for plastic chair to sit down and play boasty by I think Sean Paul or so. while you two are smoking weed, sit down on the chair with only boxer on, and have her give you a lap dance. Make sure she’s putting on only pant and brah, or preferably an over sized T shirt of yours with nothing underneath. And be sure it’s a girl that can twerk non stop.

Bros try this like two to three times. You’ll see life from another angle. That your babe will erase from your memory, fiam!!!!!! Like the speed of light.

But las las you can ask for a BJ and nut it all over her face.
Real Gee spotted

Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by femmoy(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2019
OP how old are you sef that u are claiming love? I wish I could see u face to face to dash u a factory resetting slap.

Go and download "when a woman's fed up" by R.kelly. listen to every word in it and get the message clearly.

Face ur school,come out with 2:1 minimum and search for job. Thank me later.
Re: I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2019
Patriotician:

Why do you people practice love like this?you stick to an abusive relationship in the name of not wanting to loose a flesh and bone you think you can't find again or all the crap,wake up from your delusion, "love means respect and understanding" without respect and understanding there is no love in a relationship, a girl who attacked you and shamed you,yet you keep trying hard,what's wrong with you man?some girls out there are pained that a heart such as yours belongs to an ungrateful girl and you are here still pondering, look bro,you are a nice guy don't let any ungrateful lady treat you like this,learn to move on,don't hold unto the good time when its past,thats what keeps dragging, you deserve better and she is not better,go for the best,just be careful, sex is not love,sex is just an encounter it doesn't get better than what it is,move on,pick yourself and move on,I suggest you stop staffing all over in you relationship if you intended to make a wife,sex destroys respect in a relationship, women value and respect men who don't ask for sex in a relationship, but if you are out for sex then its a friends with benefits kind of deal,know the difference or else it would mean you don't learn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. .. / Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These / Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.