Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Are You Angry About In Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Angry About In Life (9080 Views)

What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Grupo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Same here! The mentality of people here can be so annoying

Are you an atheist or agnostic? If you are, let's get married ASAP!
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Grupo:

Are you an atheist or agnostic? If you are, let's get married ASAP!
Funny you
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by hopefulLandlord: 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Funny you
you dodged the question wink

1 Like

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I'm a Christian but not the sheeple type.
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Grupo(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Funny you

See! I'm serious right now. I want to get married or at least, build a relationship but I'm a bloody atheist and no Nigerian woman wants that. Most of them don't think and they feel all atheists are "devils"
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by ibkayee(f): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
kingxsamz:
I'm angry being a citizen in a sh!te hole country...
Why dem no born me for US?

Contact me for your own...
It's #700 only.
You pay after I've done it.
090225013 06 WhatsApp only.
Who’s the guy in this photo? I like his face
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by immaculate1234(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ryan03:
thanks bro, its just some how, sometimes it feels as if this stage is not going to pass. I earn 45k with extra cash for feeding so i Dont feed from salary yet the family expences makes me feel as if i'm not working. Right now, i only have 5k in my acc and today is just 12, about 85% of the money went home and its like this every month. I feel like crying sometimes and there is Nobody to talk to

My take is this he could have weighed his capacity before embarking on such journey its not easy oo
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Grupo:

See! I'm serious right now. I want to get married or at least, build a relationship but I'm a bloody atheist and no Nigerian woman wants that. Most of them don't think and they feel all atheists are "devils"
Well I actually don't feel that. I believe in d existence of God.
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Grupo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Well I actually don't feel that. I believe in d existence of God.

It's good you re more open minded.

Quick general question: can you marry an atheist as born again Christian you are?
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by CharlesJok3r: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Being a Nigerian.
Being sick all the time.
Being broke all the time.
Having no control over my depressive state.
The hot Nigeria climate.
having to interact with faagots and religious bigots everyday.
And being born a Nigerian once a again!
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by kingxsamz(m): 4:33am On Jun 14, 2019
ibkayee:
Who’s the guy in this photo? I like his face
Wurld.
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Magnoliaa(f): 5:05am On Jun 14, 2019
Injustice, evil.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by stan4guy6(m): 5:35am On Jun 14, 2019
Kiddogarcia:
Mine has to be freedom,no freedom uhn.people should be allowed to do their thing.gayism,lesbianism,transgender,bi sexual,post nude pics,suicide,atheist,diest and so much more.secondly,the fact that there's no fair chance at suceeding for everyone,some people will suceed,even if they don't put in work,and want failure at all cost.and some people would fail,no matter how hard they crave and strive for success
U Don talk finish life choose people to scam if u are unlucky you become one of them.

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by stan4guy6(m): 5:56am On Jun 14, 2019
40secondsguy:
That Nigeria is so bleeped up...been hearing a whole lotta of issues about job scarcity..even those with first class are struggling to get a 50k job.

Even after getting the job someone will still be struggling to make ends meet..the suffering is too much mehn..I haven't graduated yet mehn..but the pressure from my family is much,everyone just keeps telling me to read as if there's is sure job waiting for me out there.
undecided
Started coding last year only for them to tell me not to be interested in it..that books first before hobby. undecided
Why are Nigerian parents like this?

Worse still there's no one to talk to for real..all I've got are friends with benefits
angry..they don't fvcking care ...fucking hypocrites.. Only interested in what you've got to offer them
The ones that seem real don't wanna be with me..maybe I irritate them too much or what..I don't know

I just bleeped a girl raw right now only to discover she's a full time bloody olosho..now I'm scared that might have caught some infections..I should have known but I was too dumb.Someone that I thought we could relate ,build a future with,tell her my problems is bleeping other guys..worse she's going raw with em embarassed
Why is it so goddamn hard to find a faithful ho
undecided

Don't ask me how I found out.Bitches cunt was even smelling so bad I've got a headache...used all my toothpaste.. Sprayed perf all over my mouth...I'm never giving head again.. Now I have to change the bedsheets undecided

Truth is in the end ,we humans dont really care for each other,once the mutual benefits are gone..shitty friends leave too.. embarassed

I keep telling myself if I eventually get rich someday..I'll prolly be fucking the shiit out of any girl,prolly be depressed and alone,prolly would have contacted HIV by then,prolly won't marry cuz these hoes ain't loyal,prolly won't have kids self,prolly will die alone angry

I can never commit suicide tho sad

Will stop here for now cuz..Jesus I hope to God I haven't caught any std.. embarassed
I'm feeling light man
go get ya self tested asap
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by KevinDein: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2019
onwuakpachris:
that I was born in Africa...though I'm not poor or suffering... but my mentality more western than African...i'm an atheist to start with..i preach drug use nd support suicideI support being single for life if u wish to..I'm particularly passionate about family planning..couples do rather abort a baby..or better still use contraceptives than bring babies to this world esp to this cursed Africa to suffer...I would never be desperate to have a male child like most African men do just to continue their lineage..who caresinfact I love female babies..they just so cute and tender..i strongly hate big ceremonies from weddings to burials to parties...e.t.c..e.t.c...but las las i don't support homosexuality... not based on morals..just cus I'm as straight as six O'Clock
This comment doesn't even make sense and even more so the emboldened. You are more western yet you support drug use and suicide despite the fact that the west invest a lot in the fight against drugs and have help lines for individuals with suicidal tendencies.

You probably aren't as western as you think. You just think you are because it makes you feel cool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by kazyhm(m): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2019
Regiomontanus:
1) People are not morally upright. Even those that are morally upright are only morally upright when it is convenient and nothing is at stake. Some are only morally upright on social media or when the cameras are on and the public is watching but they are shitty people offline and behind closed doors. People are selfish, mean, full of vanity and greedy when shit hits the fan. When shit hits the fan, you discover we are all cruel opportunist.

2) Stupidity is a thing.

3) Nigerians are like the leaders they hate and accuse of causing their problems.

4) Nigeria is never going to change and there will never be a revolution because people are too cowardly to fight for their freedom and transparency and accountability from their government. They want these things easily and on a platter of gold and/or have left it in the hands of god. Truth is, these things can't come without effort and blood but we love our lives so much and lack the unity to achieve these things.

5) Despite the fact that resources are scarce compared to population, people still keep breeding like rats. Even when they know they can't take care of a child, they still give birth to many children. The act of giving birth to children that you cannot take care of and the act of giving birth to children when resources are scarce compared to population are the main causes of poverty, suffering and crime and this fact is so overlooked because of the sentiment/compassion that arises when we look at the beautiful face of a baby and the vanity of thinking that it's a must and it's a grear achievement when we give birth to our biological children.

Many are too stupid and/or sentimental to reason this.

6) Not everyone cares about facts and evidence. Their feelings are all that matters. Stupidity, right? grin

7) Man can solve 99.99% of his problems if he can address his intellectual and moral faults but many can't.

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by sacajawea: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Hmmmn powerful Points, very very Cogent

1 Like

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Regiomontanus(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm a Christian but not the sheeple type.
I have billions in my bank account love, come and hypergamy my life. Suck all my resources and monkey branch to next top/higher earner while i handle those dark, firm, ripe and succulent papayas on your chest.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Regiomontanus(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Oga landlord, what are you angry about?
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by hopefulLandlord: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Oga landlord, what are you angry about?

I'm angry that the average Nigerian believes in Arab and Jewish history so much that they worship them. I'm angry that the average Nigerian read Nigeria/African history that's been altered by the whites. I'm angry that the average Nigerian calls himself "son of Abraham" and quickly shouts the name of a Jewish folklore carpenter if one tries to connect his lineage to that of Sango, Oranmiyan, Amadioha etc

I'm angry that its rare to see a Nigerian that knows the gods people in the north were worshipping before they started worshiping Arab gods

I'm angry that the average Nigerian is too lazy to act but never too lazy to pray - to Jewish and Arab gods

I'm angry that people assume I'm great at basketball just because I'm 6'4"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Regiomontanus(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I'm angry that the average Nigerian believes in Arab and Jewish history so much that they worship them. I'm angry that the average Nigerian read Nigeria/African history that's been altered by the whites. I'm angry that the average Nigerian calls himself "son of Abraham" and quickly shouts the name of a Jewish folklore carpenter if one tries to connect his lineage to that of Sango, Oranmiyan, Amadioha etc

I'm angry that its rare to see a Nigerian that knows the gods people in the north were worshipping before they started worshiping Arab gods

I'm angry that the average Nigerian is too lazy to act but never too lazy to pray - to Jewish and Arab gods

I'm angry that people assume I'm great at basketball just because I'm 6'4"
grin grin grin grin grin grin the influences of false beliefs are annoying.
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by oboy81: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2019
Regiomontanus:
I have billions in my bank account love, come and hypergamy my life. Suck all my resources and monkey branch to next top/higher earner while i handle those dark, firm, ripe and succulent papayas on your chest.
Guy what’s this na?
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Regiomontanus(m): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2019
oboy81:

Guy what’s this na?
Are you Awkaetitibabe? angry
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Regiomontanus(m): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2019
oboy81:

Guy what’s this na?
Are you Awkaetitibabe? angry

Face ya front.
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by yourstruly123(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2019
I'm angry cos most of my school mates have made it and I'm still struggling. Even the supposed blocked heads then. Las Las education na scam. Sometimes I wonder if God truly exist.
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by ibkayee(f): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2019
kingxsamz:

Wurld.
Thanks

Ok he sang that ‘Trobul’ song I like, didn’t know what he looked like

1 Like

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2019
yourstruly123:
I'm angry cos most of my school mates have made it and I'm still struggling. Even the supposed blocked heads then. Las Las education na scam. Sometimes I[b] wonder if God truly exist[/b].
wonder no more,he doesn't exist!

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by onwuakpachris(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
KevinDein:

This comment doesn't even make sense and even more so the emboldened. You are more western yet you support drug use and suicide despite the fact that the west invest a lot in the fight against drugs and have help lines for individuals with suicidal tendencies.

You probably aren't as western as you think. You just think you are because it makes you feel cool.

dude let me just educate u a little...25 million Americans used hard drugs in d past month alone...70,000 Americans die from drug overdose every year...124 Americans commit suicide every day(d reported ones o)...suicide is neither a crime nor an abomination in the western world like it is in AFR ica..Euthanasia..that is willful medical suicide is lawful in most of d western world...so tell me man..which pple use drugs most nd support suicide..Africans or westerers ?
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by KevinDein: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
onwuakpachris:
dude let me just educate u a little...25 million Americans used hard drugs in d past month alone...70,000 Americans die from drug overdose every year...124 Americans commit suicide every day(d reported ones o)...suicide is neither a crime nor an abomination in the western world like it is in AFR ica..Euthanasia..that is willful medical suicide is lawful in most of d western world...so tell me man..which pple use drugs most nd support suicide..Africans or westerers ?
Any source for those numbers?

Regardless, that that much people used drugs or that much people committed suicide does not mean the west support them. Those incidences happen DESPITE the West's best efforts to curb them not because they SUPPORT them as you are trying to allude. America, for example, has the drug enforcement agency (DEA) charged with fighting illicit drugs.
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by onwuakpachris(m): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
KevinDein:

Any source for those numbers?

Regardless, that that much people used drugs or that much people committed suicide does not mean the west support them. Those incidences happen DESPITE the West's best efforts to curb them not because they SUPPORT them as you are trying to allude. America, for example, has the drug enforcement agency (DEA) charged with fighting illicit drugs.
just google the facts I gave u man...end of discussion
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Mariangeles(f): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Grupo:

They don't think ? Really ?
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by hopefulLandlord: 12:02am On Jun 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
They don't think ? Really ?
Hyperbole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orgasm Is Sweet But No One Smile While Having Orgasm / New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? / There Are Only 8 Types Of N.ipples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.