Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Islam's Position On Homosexuality - Islam for Muslims (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam's Position On Homosexuality (20986 Views)

Position Of Hijab In Islam / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / From The Shackle Of The Sin Of Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
Empiree:
there are sick ppl in the world. They need to be in psych ward not on the streets.

Funny this one married second wife (tree) in Mexico grin

You knack your head on the floor daily, freaking 5 times daily like someone with a compulsive disorder, shouldn't you be in a psych ward?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Empiree:
there are sick ppl in the world. They need to be in psych ward not on the streets.

Funny this one married second wife (tree) in Mexico grin
Ahhh!! I give up.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
tintingz:

Wait, make me understand lanrexlan and your claims here.

Are the people writing articles online ghost?

Are researches online done by ghost?

Or you want us to visit library for every information in this 2019?

Please tell us how you get your source of information?
Guy, go out there and get real experiences. If you do this, ehn, you go go comfortably sit on your couch and call many subjective online articles bullshit cool

2 Likes

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
aadoiza:

Guy, go out there and get real experiences. If you do this, ehn, you go go comfortably sit on your couch and call many subjective online articles bullshit cool
So what makes you think I've not experience things out there? If I get an experience out there so what next? Will you believe any of my experiences?

I asked you some questions, you are telling me to go out for experiences as if I'm always in my room.

The articles and informations online are not some people experiences?

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
tintingz:
So what makes you think I've not experience things out there? If I get an experience out there so what next? Will you believe any of my experiences?

I asked you some questions, you are telling me to go out for experiences as if I'm always in my room.

Lol I don't know why you bother.

Trust me everyone knows Arab muslim men pay top dollar for NASTY NASTY things. Thats why you see these babes flying to Dubai and Saudi all the time. I'm sure you've heard what some IG girls have come out to say about Arab men. Obviously since theres no sex education in schools to corrupt their divine muslim minds, I wonder where the Arab muslim men learn to DEFECATE in ladies MOUTHS. I have a friend teaching in a private school in Qatar and he tells me male prostitutes get paid so much more than female ones wink.

I mean Obviously sex education in the west leads to absolutely disgusting promiscuity. Like no muslim in Saudi would be having extramarital affairs ESPECIALLY not their deputy prime minister. How would he even know how to buy a condom since he never got any form of sex education.

2 Likes

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Saucyxo:

Lol I don't know why you bother.

Trust me everyone knows Arab muslim men pay top dollar for NASTY NASTY things. Thats why you see these babes flying to Dubai and Saudi all the time. I'm sure you've heard what some IG girls have come out to say about Arab men. Obviously since theres no sex education in schools to corrupt their divine muslim minds, I wonder where the Arab muslim men learn to DEFECATE in ladies MOUTHS. I have a friend teaching in a private school in Qatar and he tells me male prostitutes get paid so much more than female ones wink.

I mean Obviously sex education in the west leads to absolutely disgusting promiscuity. Like no muslim in Saudi would be having extramarital affairs ESPECIALLY not their deputy prime minister. How would he even know how to buy a condom since he never got any form of sex education.
Promiscuity exist everywhere, it's part of human nature.

The polygamous marriage thing is also a promiscuity in disguise, a form of legal and open promiscuity for men.

Of course there are prostitutes in Arab countries, African girls have account how they do prostitutes and sex slaves for these men there, it's not a news.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
tintingz:
Promiscuity exist everywhere, it's part of human nature.

The polygamous marriage thing is also a promiscuity in disguise, a form of legal and open promiscuity for men.

Of course there are prostitutes in Arab countries, African girls have account how they do prostitutes and sex slaves for these men there, it's not a news.

How could you say such a thing? Promiscuity cannot exist in a place where they dont have sex education. Obviously. Women cannot be have children outside wedlock, they wouldn't know how. Without sex education, these things are impossible.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Saucyxo:

How could you say such a thing? Promiscuity cannot exist in a place where they dont have sex education. Obviously. Women cannot be have children outside wedlock, they wouldn't know how. Without sex education, these things are impossible.
Lol. grin grin grin

Maybe they got it from 7th century sex education. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 3:18am On Jun 28, 2019
lanrexlan:
My brother, the issue with most of these folks is that they don't have foundational knowledge of many of these things they are discussing seriously. They read about it online and think they have arrived. It is a shame that google has given every damn buddy a say on internet.

Are you an atheist? How many atheists do you know? How did you reach this conclusion?

You just talk any how about atheists and then you turn around to claim that you are respectful to people's beliefs.

Let's take a look at this topic to prove your claim about atheists lacking foundational knowledge of issues. The topic of this discussion is homosexuality and islam.

Unlike you, many atheists here have actually read studies on religion and homosexuality. They have worked and lived with gay people. They compare both secular morality and religious morality.

Please, how many gay people do you know? Have you done research? Do you understand secular morality and philosophy? Have you read Rousseau? Kant? Nietzsche?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 5:47am On Jun 28, 2019
Saucyxo:

I dont know about all of that.

If you're atheist, how would anyone know ? A majority of my friends are atheist and its not even a topic of discussion ever. They dont believe in God and I do. Thats all. I think it becomes an issue when one feels the need to flaunt what they consider new found knowledge at the detriment of others.

Obviously that's all wrong. But let's be logical here, I dont go to church ranting Jesus is not God. If I don't believe in Jesus, theres no need for me to look at those who do as inferior ya feel me ?

In a Christian country, muslims are less likely to win elections. In a muslim country, Christians are less likely to win elections. Of course, I would want a world that lacks discrimination but everyone wants familiarity.

Honestly, it may be due to my own ignorance so please feel free to share information. I've never heard of anyone attacking without provocation an atheist. Honestly. I dunno maybe its just the news I listen to or the people I surround myself with but when someone says"Im an atheist" and they dont follow it by "believing in God is stupid" then I quite frankly dont know anyone who cares.

Hello,

I have opened a thread where we can discuss about islam and its harsh treatment of athieists
https://www.nairaland.com/5269656/why-islam-afraid-atheism-apostasy

cc tintingz, usermane and empiree

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
tintingz:

The way you dey understand some comments self. Who said you are always in your room? Oga o. You could be physically present somewhere and things would pass you by without you noticing.
Well, one could easily deduce from your numerous posts that you rely heavily on what you read online, that's not bad actually. However, if you need to see the world for what it is you have got to stop seeing it through other people's eyes.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
aadoiza:

The way you dey understand some comments self. Who said you are always in your room? Oga o. You could be physically present somewhere and things would pass you by without you noticing.
Well, one could easily deduce from your numerous posts that you rely heavily on what you read online, that's not bad actually. However, if you need to see the world for what it is you have got to stop seeing it through other people's eyes.

What are the things that will pass me by that I won't notice?

I deal with evidences, facts and not people's personal experiences.

Have you seen the world for what it's? If yes, what are the things?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
budaatum:
There are no gay Muslims anywhere! shocked shocked shocked

Lol. grin

They even said "Allah is gay". shocked
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
budaatum:
There are no gay Muslims anywhere! shocked shocked shocked
these are products of rape by bandits. If you scrutinize them you get to realize they are products of broken homes.

Our world is in mess and religious way of life is old fashioned to them. Quran speaks about these things. Any learned religious person would not be bemoaned. We live in strange world now. And all these vices are always started by white/light skinned people. I am not being racist but simply stating fact.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by OfficialAPCNig: 1:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Allah is GAY

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Empiree:
these are products of rape by bandits. If you scrutinize them you get to realize they are products of broken homes.

Our world is in mess and religious way of life is old fashioned to them. Quran speaks about these things. Any learned religious person would not be bemoaned. We live in strange world now. And all these vices are always started by white/light skinned people. I am not being racist but simply stating fact.

How did you know there is rape involve in their lives?

Yes, broken home because they are being bullied at home for being gay.

Ofcos religion practice are old fashion (archaic).

So the strange things in the world are started by the whites and you can proof this? Present your facts.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Even at 5?. Obviously it is indoctrination.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
"sex education", hunn

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Empiree:
Even at 5?. Obviously it is indoctrination.

Yeah. But it is not indoctrination for a 6 year old girl to be married. It is not indoctrination for a 5 year old girl to be wearing burkah?

It is not indoctrination for you to teach Islam to a 5 year old abi?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Yeah. But it is not indoctrination for a 6 year old girl to be married. It is not indoctrination for a 5 year old girl to be wearing burkah?

It is not indoctrination for you to teach Islam to a 5 year old abi?
see comparison?. I give up.

And who told you it is proper for a six yr old girl to be married?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Empiree:
see comparison?. I give up.

And who told you it is proper for a six yr old girl to be married?

How old was Aisha when she was married off?

Btw, my comparison was on point.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
JeromeBlack:
How old was Aisha when she was married off?
citing 1400years+ and comparing to 2019?. Bro, where is your sense?

Btw, my comparison was on point.
no, your comparison was not on point. Aisha married a MAN.....MALE....MALE, Jerome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Empiree:

Btw, my comparison was on point. no, your comparison was not on point. Aisha married a MAN.....MALE....MALE, Jerome.

So, you believe your prophet is a man? I thought he was a god given how we are not to draw him, he alone was allowed more than 4 wives and he was supposed to be the perfect example for all men.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
JeromeBlack:

So, you believe your prophet is a man? I thought he was a god given how we are not to draw him, he alone was allowed more than 4 wives and he was supposed to be the perfect example for all men.
Yes, in the 7th century, 1400years+ ago. You need to fast forward and join us in the 21st century JB.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
JeromeBlack:

looks to me you don't have confidence in what you saying. Therefore, debating you will be futile. Just to draw key points without dragging it

* Prophet Muhammad (saw) was human being but not like you.

* Drawing caricatures of any prophets and messangers is Haram

* Marrying more than one wife was his exclusive right from His Lord

* Indeed, he was perfect example. Ref Q 33:21
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 3:18am On Jul 03, 2019
Empiree:
looks to me you don't have confidence in what you saying. Therefore, debating you will be futile. Just to draw key points without dragging it

* Prophet Muhammad (saw) was human being but not like you.

* Drawing caricatures of any prophets and messangers is Haram

* Marrying more than one wife was his exclusive right from His Lord

* Indeed, he was perfect example. Ref Q 33:21

Hmmm
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 3:18am On Jul 03, 2019
budaatum:

Yes, in the 7th century, 1400years+ ago. You need to fast forward and join us in the 21st century JB.

undecided
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by true2god: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Empiree:

no, your comparison was not on point. Aisha married a MAN.....MALE....MALE, Jerome.

For the record, I am 1000% against homosexuality. I am shocked to read your comment that what Mohammed did 1400 years is no longer valid. You have to discard the sunnah of your prophet if you cannot abide by his sunnah, since mohammed is your perfect man. See this video by your sheikh that validated prepubescent marriage in Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c79AXU8bOSQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sABVWUxfwIk
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
true2god:
For the record, I am 1000% against homosexuality. I am shocked to read your comment that what Mohammed did 1400 years is no longer valid. You have to discard the sunnah of your prophet if you cannot abide by his sunnah, since mohammed is your perfect man. See this video by your sheikh that validated prepubescent marriage in Islam.
https://www.youtube.com../watch?v=c79AXU8bOSQ
https://www.youtub...e.com/watch?v=sABVWUxfwIk
Bro, I don't expect you to still argue on the issue of Aisha. As the other brother rightly said, upgrade yourself. This is 2019. You can't use Aisha's age to pull muslims down. I'm glad you said you are against homosexual 1000%. As the lady in the video rightly said, it was perfectly okay for 6 year old to marry AT THE TIME. But now it is not okay. The same way homosexuality was not okay or tolerateted until 1960s but now it is okay in 21century. And the people who are pushing for this trash are CHRISTIANs, atheists and Jews. You can't argue this fact.

I'm not here to go back and forth with you on Aisha age. I have my reservation. What is sure was that there was no objection and no cause for alarm in the time of the prophet. No sahaba complained. No enemies of Islam complained or tried to mock the prophet (saw) for marrying her. No earthly marriage ceremony. It was commissioned by God Himself. So he (saw) had no choice. Aisha's marriage to the prophet is non issue in my book. You can try harder and find something else to criticize Islam for. As far as Qur'an is concerned Aisha was a woman at the time of her marriage. Qur'an doesn't call any wives of the prophet a child. They were addressed as women.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up / Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa / How Do You Feel Being A Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.