Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Islam's Position On Homosexuality - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam's Position On Homosexuality (20977 Views)

Position Of Hijab In Islam / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / From The Shackle Of The Sin Of Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Khaleell001(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
IamBlanco:
taqiyya...

it's simple, islams position about homosexuality has been clear from the 7th century. death is the punishment for homosexuality. no Need to post all those long gibberish. let's go to the hadith & tasfir if you argue with me.

I am asking :what has taqiyyah got to do with this?
It seems you are not using your brain at all.

When we say something in Islam is not valid some of you retort with this taqiyyah nonsense like a toddler learning new words.

3 Likes

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Khaleell001(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
sanpipita:

That's what disgusts me about religious people, in many Islamic places even northern Nigeria here, homosexuality is very regular even young boys and girls ain't spared. just don't get caught or their fellow hypocrites will want to use you as an example for their religion

We are not saying we don't have people who are highly inclined to homosexuality or those who do it.
However, what we are saying is, don't promote it as if it's a normal behavior because it isn't.

And how is disprasing something evil and morally wrong hypocritical? I don't seem to understand your pattern of thinking.

Is like saying punishing a child who was caught cheating is hypocritical because one's child who cheats is yet to be caught.

How is this even a valid point worthy of any normal human being liking such mention.
We are grooming zombies thinking we are grooming people.

4 Likes

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Khaleell001:

We are now using animal behavior to validate how humans should acts?

Humans are part of the animal specie, we're part of the primates and share same ancestors with them.

Some animals have homosexual behavior so why do you think humans cannot have this traits?

Is it natural for animals?

Or why did God make some animals homosexuals?

So this is what atheism and atheist are bent on doing.
They want us to do away with religion and adopt another set of ideas promoted by them, but they refuse to call it religion because it will sound one kind.
Do I really blame you people.
We don't want you to do away with your religion but your barbaric, archaic and absurd dogmas should be trashed away.

And No, Atheism is not a religion!

And we all. know that there are many things science can't define.
Yes Ofcos. Science is meant to evolve in explaining things around us.

Can you tell us if your so called metric of scientific validity
can explain to. us what love is? Does it exist? If it does, what its origin,weight,form,smell and chemical composition?

What does science have to say about determination?

What does science has to say about sadness?

what does science has to say about grief?

What does science has to say about hate?
So what does your arguments from Ignorance wants to prove here??

There are many things atheist in their so called logical confusion can't fully tell us yet they want us to embrace another set of codes made by them for us to follow.
What set of code are you talking about?

Back to the topic.

Homosexuality is a matter of choice;you can choose to act out what you feel and you can also choose to subdue it through other means.
Saying homosexuality is innate is similar to. saying becoming a thief or a fraudster is innate,becaue I have come across people who say they feel stealing is okay just like you hear those who validate fraud to be okay.
And blaming God for their action because he "pre-planned " it is like blaming God that you don't believe in; that He is making you to say things against Him.
Is you being heterosexual a choice for you?

Oh! did God pre-planned it that you would speak against Him and question some of His actions and will?
Or you are just under some "control" that is making you to talk and act the way you feel but you don't know why you speak and act the way you do?

I think this is another level of logical inconsistency and intellectual buffoonery being exhibited by a self acclaimed intellectual.

And it seems there is more to this that you are not telling us.

The right question is, did God knows before I was created I will question him and speak against him?

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
Khaleell001:

You people should stop acting as if you are always clever when you are just showing us how shallow you are in understanding

Why should religion not tell us how we should mate when marriage which is mainly for sexual procreation is at the core of religious ethics.
I think you guys have sniffed too much stupidity to be vomiting this trash.

And the way some of you validate queer behaviour I won't be surprised if you advocate that those who steal and kidnap should be left alone as far they did not kidnap you,it is fair and good;and we should mind our business since the kidnapping is not affecting us.

This how stupid some of argue and this how foolish you will keep going.

As the world gotten any better since you "consenting adults " bull crap" excuse you keep making?

Religious people should stop being hypocrites that's the whole point, imams will be preaching chastity while sleeping with young boys, if this doesn't bother you then you are nothing but a sheeple

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by true2god: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
tintingz:
Do you have proof on what causes sexual orientation?

And why does homosexual behavior exist in the animal kingdom?
I don't have scholarship in 'sexual orientation' because there is no any academic research that proof the causes of sexual orientation, however human is naturally 'wired' to be attracted to the opposite sex and to have intercourse with the opposite sex. This is how, for thousands of years, social interaction between opposite sex plays out for human reproduction and a healthy society. Homosexuality is against human socio-reproductive nature and culturally a taboo almost in all traditional African society.

Human beings are higher animals and not beast that acts with animalistic instincts. Comparing human beings with animals to justify homosexual behaviours is akin to placing human intellect, wisdom and understanding with that of animals. The argument that some animal display homosexual behaviours is a new age study to justify homosexual behaviours. We must learn to separate human behaviors from animals because, to me, it is a complete debasements to human being to start comparing their sexual orientations to justify unnatural reproductive human behavior.

Can you allow your siblings to go into homosexuality so as to allow them 'express their sexual orientation'?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
true2god:
I don't have scholarship in 'sexual orientation' because there is no any academic research that proof the causes of sexual orientation, however human is naturally 'wired' to be attracted to the opposite sex and to have intercourse with the opposite sex. This is how, for thousands of years, social interaction between opposite sex plays out for human reproduction and a healthy society. Homosexuality is against human socio-reproductive nature and culturally a taboo almost in all traditional African society.
So you believe there's no proof of what causes sexual orientation but some how you conclude heterosexual is natural?

So your argument here is that heterosexual is natural because of reproduction and healthy society? Yes?

Who made up cultures and traditions?

Human beings are higher animals and not beast that acts with animalistic instincts. Comparing human beings with animals to justify homosexual behaviours is akin to placing human intellect, wisdom and understanding with that of animals. The argument that some animal display homosexual behaviours is a new age study to justify homosexual behaviours. We must learn to separate human behaviors from animals because, to me, it is a complete debasements to human being to start comparing their sexual orientations to justify unnatural reproductive human behavior.
Humans share some traits with animals, we're part of the animal species, animals in general are used to study some of our natural behaviors. If You had read about evolution you won't make this ridiculous claim of yours.

- A new age study does not negate a long existing nature/natural phenomena, we only haven't study nature to that level yet e.g because we discover mosquitoes causes malaria today means it never existed in the past?

- We cannot separate the nature of animals to humans, we're animals we share some traits with them, nature will remain natural, what we do as an intelligent specie is regulate some of our behavior, the ones that are harmful but does it eradicate the natural behavior? Hell No!

Homosexuals are humans and behave like every other humans, they work, sleep, feel happy, emotional, are intelligent etc the only diversity here is their sexual orientation which is not even a threat.

Can you allow your siblings to go into homosexuality so as to allow them 'express their sexual orientation'?
If my siblings even my child expresses homosexual behavior, there's nothing I can do about it and I have no problem with it.

Or what should I do? Kill such person or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by IamBlanco(m): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
IMAliyu:

All forms of same sex intercourse and sodomy is haram(prohibited) and if anyone is caught in the action with sufficient witnesses and proof to be punished according to the law(derived from the religious text).

what punishment does the law stipulates then?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by IMAliyu(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
IamBlanco:

what punishment does the law stipulates then?
If they repent and promise to never do it again. They will be left alone, but monitored to see if they engage in it for a time period.
If they don't repent. They are executed. The manner of execution varies, but it is commonly by stoning.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Khaleell001(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
sanpipita:

Religious people should stop being hypocrites that's the whole point, imams will be preaching chastity while sleeping with young boys, if this doesn't bother you then you are nothing but a sheeple

Because some Imaams involve themselves in the act of homosexuality allegedly then we should allow it .isnt it?

Don't you see the point your are trying to make is logically pointless.

So, if the Nigeria constitution says fraud is bad and a leader who swore to protect the constitution violates the constitution by perpetrating fraud then according to your logic, the constitution is hypocritical because it commends fraud?

This is logical vacuity.

Some of you trying to down grade religion in whatever form I have find out that you are very very low on the IQ spectrum.

I think your gross with religion is not with its laws,but your understanding.

When you don't understand something and it does not go with your inclination the next thing that comes with that is hatred and speaking against it.
Don't think you are logical, because you not

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Khaleell001:

Because some Imaams involve themselves in the act of homosexuality allegedly then we should allow it .isnt it?

So, if the Nigeria constitution says fraud is bad and a leader who swore to protect the constitution violates the constitution by perpetrating fraud then according to your logic, the constitution is hypocritical because it commends fraud?

This is logical vacuity.

Some of you trying to down grade religion in whatever form I have find out that you are very very low on the IQ spectrum.

When you don't understand something and it does not go with your inclination the next thing that comes with that is hatred and speaking against it.

I'm pointing out hypocrisy of religion, read again I was never about saying anything should be legalized, you are just in a haste to defend glaring hypocrisy, maybe you are part of this hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by IamBlanco(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
IMAliyu:

If they repent and promise to never do it again. They will be left alone, but monitored to see if they engage in it for a time period.
If they don't repent. They are executed. The manner of execution varies, but it is commonly by stoning.

warned ke... try ooo
just as they are warned when they are caught in Saudi Arabia, Iran & territories controlled by ISIS.

the bad thing is that, most Muslim Nigerians think they can be more Muslim than the originators of the religion.

go check out Christian Prince aka The Arabian Prophet on YouTube. go watch how an encyclopedia of the Quran, Hadith (Sahih) & Tasfir goes on & on to embarrass your so-called sheikhs, mallams & scholars of Islam during debates, exposes the many contradictions in the Quran.

P.S: for only the wise...

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Khaleell001(m): 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Do you even understand the words you use?
Do you even know the context of words and the meaning they carry before using them?

You can only say religion it's promotes hypocrisy when you are able to provide clear cut evidences to support your allegations not some made up hear says.
The name of the game is evidence.

I guess you just like writing hence wrote without understanding.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Khaleell001:

If Islamic Arabs engage in such act how does it validate it?
Sometimes you people argue with you nose in your anus.

So, if somebody from my race or tribe steals it means stealing is natural.
Is this not stupidity?!

Is stealing not natural?

If Arab muslims kill gays and place capital punishment on them but gay still exist there, won't you ponder why it still exist?

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
IMAliyu:

Is stoning homosexual to death moral?

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Khaleell001(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
@tintingz, you are still arguing based on false premise.

So, if people kill and if we were to apply your logic because people have been killing people and also punished for thier killing then It means, we should accept killing as natural,isn't it?

Again, if people rape, because raping have been taking place despite rapist being punished then it means we should accept rape because raping is natural.isn't it?

Science itself does not even tell us what is moral and what it is immoral.
It's just the workings of atoms, molecules, chemical elements nothing more.

By the time you done seeing the logical flaws in your arguments; then you will understand you are not even close to whom you think you are.

3 Likes

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
Khaleell001:
@tintingz, you are still arguing based on false premise.

So, if people kill and if we were to apply your logic because people have been killing people and also punished for thier killing then It means, we should accept killing as natural,isn't it?

Again, if people rape, because raping have been taking place despite rapist being punished then it means we should accept rape because raping is natural.isn't it?

Science itself does not even tell us what is moral and what it is immoral.
It's just the workings of atoms, molecules, chemical elements nothing more.

By the time you done seeing the logical flaws in your arguments; then you will understand you are not even close to whom you think you are.
You're mixing things up.

There is nature and there is what we consider moral, humans as an intelligent being has intersubjectivity consider what should be acceptable and what it should not base on experiences.

Rape for instance is harming a fellow human, should that be acceptable?

Now the reason why most religion and cultures condemn Homosexuality is because it doesn't follow what they "think" nature is therefore homosexuals should be prosecuted and even killed. But Is homosexuality actually a threat?

Some society, especially the advanced ones now understand better and see homosexuals are just humans like every other humans but differ in sexual orientation so they deserve to be treated as human with right, reason it's now legalized in some countries.

So don't confuse nature with what is moral, nature is nature, moral rules/applications is our man-made intersubjective ideas.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by IMAliyu(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
tintingz:

Is stoning homosexual to death moral?
We could go down a spiral talking about morality with this. To avoid that.
Simply my answer is I don't know.
I could defend this action, but i could equally make the point that it's antiquated.
So I have mixed opinions
But If you are asking me on a personal level.
I believe in minding my own business and privacy. Let alone to go out of my way to catch anyone in the act and go so far as to prosecute them in a sharia court with proof and witnesses and stone them to death. Though I still oppose the normalisation of homosexuality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 12:04am On Jun 18, 2019
IMAliyu:

We could go down a spiral talking about morality with this. To avoid that.
Simply my answer is I don't know.
I could defend this action, but i could equally make the point that it's antiquated.
So I have mixed opinions
But If you are asking me on a personal level.
I believe in minding my own business and privacy. Let alone to go out of my way to catch anyone in the act and go so far as to prosecute them in a sharia court with proof and witnesses and stone them to death. Though I still oppose the normalisation of homosexuality.
Ok, from your own view, stoning homosexuality to death is Immoral? Yes?

If we're to play the devil's advocate, is there any good logical reason homosexuals should be killed?

Sorry if I'm asking too much.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
As long as they don't rape or harm another person or children (0-17.999 years) I don't and will never have issues with homosexuals.

I don't know why people feel they can fight for their creator or make decisions for him.

Is it your sin ?No, then leave people and their choices alone the same way homosexuals don't have problem with your sexual orientation.

Religion is a personal thing, let's stop imposing our views on others it's wrong.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
sarahade:
As long as they don't rape or harm another person or children (0-17.999 years) I don't and will never have issues with homosexuals.

I don't know why people feel they can fight for their creator or make decisions for him.

Is it your sin ?No, then leave people and their choices alone the same way homosexuals don't have problem with your sexual orientation.

Religion is a personal thing, let's stop imposing our views on others it's wrong.
will you comfortable to have your children taught to be gay at school and then you come home one day to find your two boys making it out in the bedroom?. How about that?. That what is going on in the UK now
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Empiree:
will you comfortable to have your children taught to be gay at school and then you come home one day to find your two boys making it out in the bedroom?. How about that?. That what is going on in the UK now

Being gay can't be taught except you are gay or bisexual already. And my two boys mak8ng out is incest so i have a problem with that and out of the question.

If you feel threatened in anyway by what is happening in the uk you can leave it's your choice you can m9ve to Islamic countries where gays are stoned to death or in hidding. Either way it doesn't stop people from being gay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
sarahade:

Being gay can't be taught except you are gay or bisexual already. And my two boys mak8ng out is incest so i have a problem with that and out of the question.
your line of reasoning is understandable but a little bit of research on UK school (s) before posting your comment would have helped you.

Are those children being exposed to and taught homosexual in schools bisexuals or homosexuals?. Answer is no. Why are their parents protesting the school?.

Listen girl, no one born gay. They were exposed to it by the environment they live in. Some of these gay people already have children and then turned gay. Who is deceiving who?.

Again, do research on UK school children being exposed to this trash at tender age. They are not gays but they taught there is no wrong in it or some people were born like that. Then this stupidity sticks in their head and they start making it out among themselves.

Also you need to understand that incest is seen as normal way of life by some people. So why do you condemn incest just because it doesn't suit you but condone homosexual?.

The whole idea behind "you can move to Islamic country" is silly one. So in your mind only Muslims protest homosexuality? Only Muslims detest homosexuality?. Only Muslims frowned upon homosexualism?.

Girl, wake up and smell coffee and stop promoting vices in the community

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Empiree:
your line of reasoning is understandable but a little bit of research on UK school (s) before posting your comment would have helped you.

Are those children being exposed to and taught homosexual in schools bisexuals or homosexuals?. Answer is no. Why are their parents protesting the school?.

Listen girl, no one born gay. They were exposed to it by the environment they live in. Some of these gay people already have children and then turned gay. Who is deceiving who?.

Again, do research on UK school children being exposed to this trash at tender age. They are not gays but they taught there is no wrong in it or some people were born like that. Then this stupidity sticks in their head and they start making it out among themselves.

Also you need to understand that incest is seen as normal way of life by some people. So why do you condemn incest just because it doesn't suit you but condone homosexual?.

The whole idea behind "you can move to Islamic country" is silly one. So in your mind only Muslims protest homosexuality? Only Muslims detest homosexuality?. Only Muslims frowned upon homosexualism?.

Girl, wake up and smell coffee and stop promoting vices in the community

You don't have to write an epistle just to say condemn homosexuality and don't justify your opinion by dragging irrelevant issues to it like incest.

I don't like the idea of incest but people can do whatever they want as long as it does not affect the air i breathe or tge economy or pose a threat to a particular race or gender or age group shikeena.

Please what exactly is wrong with homosexuals ? Like i don't understand is it some sort of disease or illness that needs to be treated? Or is it affecting the economy or the world in general.
Should we say because muslim children are wearing hijab they are promoting islam and they should not be allowed so they don't teach Christians or Buddhist or atheist e.t.c islam in school?

Just because people are protesting doesn't make homosexuality wrong. If I'm protesting for muslims to be deported in a Christian or atheist country does it mean I'm right?

We should learn to stop imposing our views on others and let love lead. Homosexuals are humans too don't forget that.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
sarahade:

You don't have to write an epistle just to say condemn homosexuality and don't justify your opinion by dragging irrelevant issues to it like incest.

I don't like the idea of incest but people can do whatever they want as long as it does not affect the air i breathe or tge economy or pose a threat to a particular race or gender or age group shikeena.

Please what exactly is wrong with homosexuals ? Like i don't understand is it some sort of disease or illness that needs to be treated? Or is it affecting the economy or the world in general.
Should we say because muslim children are wearing hijab they are promoting islam and they should not be allowed so they don't teach Christians or Buddhist or atheist e.t.c islam in school?

Just because people are protesting doesn't make homosexuality wrong. If I'm protesting for muslims to be deported in a Christian or atheist country does it mean I'm right?

We should learn to stop imposing our views on others and let love lead. Homosexuals are humans too don't forget that.

madam, no one is imposing view here. Stop assuming.

@bold, you are not making sense. Why do you think Muslim is synonymous to foreigner?. Which part of the world you live madam that you don't realize there are muslim citizens in nonmuslim society just like there are nonmuslims in muslim society?. Please get over this old tactic.

Homosexuality poses health risks to the society. I don't care how they try to undermine this. Not only that. Whether you believe in God or not, it is against God's natural order. But whoever has no shame is free to engage in homosexual behavior. I don't care but don't impose on school children to study homosexuality in school. This is out of line. Are you comfortable with them teaching kids homosexualism at school?. If so, then you are imposing this madness on others who don't believe in this trash. Homosexual is a private matter in bedroom. What you do in your bedroom is your business. But when they come out to teach kids at school and imposed it on children and penalize them for it if they don't attend class, then, this is crossing the line.

Take your homosexual back to your bedroom. That's btw you and your partner. No one cares. But don't come out here to tell us it is acceptable practice. If you can not accept the fact that incest is normal practice to some then you have no moral justification to condone homosexuality.

Go and research homosexual and aids.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
sarahade:

We just pray you get more gays/Lesbians (than normal guys/girls) among your offspring!

Please do not fight me just say Aamin.

And mind you no one is imposing his views on anyone. The post is the Islamic view. So fight Allah and His Prophet not the OP or anyone else.

You can't claim to be a Muslim and still frolic with infidelity, support evil & Kufr/Shirk!

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
Khaleell001:

This is logical vacuity.

Thank you jare. Their brains have been formated with rubbish grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

We just pray you get more gays/Lesbians (than normal guys/girls) among your offspring!

Please do not fight me just say Aamin.

And mind you no one is imposing his views on anyone. The post is the Islamic view. So fight Allah and His Prophet not the OP or anyone else.

You can't claim to be a Muslim and still frolic with infidelity, support evil & Kufr/Shirk!
I say Aamin to this prayer for her. And it is done, In Sha Allah.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Empiree:
You lie! No gay teacher is teaching anybody to be gay in UK and nobodies two boys are "making it out in the bedroom".

Aba!
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
If anyone is hell bent on debasing themselves they can go ahead and do so, but they should never sugar-coat their self-imposed path to debasement to the impressionables or else, we'd have you hanged, drawn, and quartered. cool
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

You lie! No gay teacher is teaching anybody to be gay in UK and nobodies two boys are "making it out in the bedroom".

Aba!
No, my sheikh doesn't lie. Somebody's two boys making out? Wrong example, I agree.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sulasa07(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

Aba!
Maybe you don't watch news at all,some months ago,they started teaching the kids homosexual stuffs,then all Muslim parents stopped their kids from going to school,then Jewish n Christian,when they noticed the school population has reduced to very little nationwide.They stopped the teaching.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
sulasa07:

Maybe you don't watch news at all,some months ago,they started teaching the kids homosexual stuffs,then all Muslim parents stopped their kids from going to school,then Jewish n Christian,when they noticed the school population has reduced to very little nationwide.They stopped the teaching.

BBC has a spread on it for anyone whi missed it.

Please point out to me from anywhere where a teacher was teaching anyone to be gay!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up / Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa / How Do You Feel Being A Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.