Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Islam's Position On Homosexuality - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam's Position On Homosexuality (20971 Views)

Position Of Hijab In Islam / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / From The Shackle Of The Sin Of Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

You lie! No gay teacher is teaching anybody to be gay in UK and nobodies two boys are "making it out in the bedroom".

Aba!
See this lefist pretending to be informed. Who's a liar now?

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

You lie! No gay teacher is teaching anybody to be gay in UK and nobodies two boys are "making it out in the bedroom".

Aba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sulasa07(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

BBC has a spread on it for anyone whi missed it.

Please point out to me from anywhere where a teacher was teaching anyone to be gay!
What is wrong with
Us as human.Why are we so stubborn..You keep saying its a lie,can't you just search on google.I just did n the news is still on self.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
sulasa07:

What is wrong with
Us as human.Why are we so stubborn..You keep saying its a lie,can't you just search on google.I just did n the news is still on self.
My own google did not provide anything to teacher teaching 2 boys to be gay! It is not like your own.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=Empiree post=79486362][/quote]
Thanks. Nowhere was a teacher teaching anyone to be gay.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
Empiree:
See this lefist pretending to be informed. Who's a liar now?
Were they teaching children to be gay rightist?

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sulasa07(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

My own google did not provide anything to teacher teaching 2 boys to be gay! It is not like your own.
NOW I know what exactly is wrong with you.May you be healed.

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
sulasa07:

NOW I know what exactly is wrong with you.May you be healed.
No you don't know anything. Simple show me where they sre teaching children to be gay or homosexual and you are pointing to where teachers were teaching children about gay people and not to discriminate against them and their parents were protesting and to be honest it is you that something is wrong with if you think any goddamn teacher can teach your child to be gay!

It is not "may". We cannot allow you to pass this on. You will be healed of your backward thinking whether you like it or not!

2 Likes

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

Thanks. Nowhere was a teacher teaching anyone to be gay.
those screenshots aren't clear enough?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Empiree:
those screenshots aren't clear enough?
You must think I can't read like you can't. Nowhere in all you posted where they teaching anybody to be gay!
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

You must think I can't read like you can't. Nowhere in all you posted where they teaching anybody to be gay!
stop deceiving yourself. Why did they pick only gay as course?. Let's assume they are not reaching them to be gay but teach them not to discriminate against them. Are gays the only people not to discriminate against?. Why not have a curse that dedicated to not discriminate against Jews Muslim, straight, incest etc?. Why occurred in gay only?.

Guy, don't deceive yourself. They want to expose them to it. Period. We know their tactic.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

screenshots say "gay lesson". What's lesson?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Empiree:
screenshots say "gay lesson". What's lesson?
Stop being lazy and read all about the issue then come back to me when you understand what was being taught. The people you argue with will not be lazy like you!
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

Stop being lazy and read all about the issue then come back to me when you understand what was being taught. The people you argue with will not be lazy like you!

I'm not falling for their crap. Why did they choose GAY only of all things in the world?. If you don't understand their tricks I do.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
Empiree:
stop deceiving yourself. Why did they pick only gay as course?. Let's assume they are not reaching them to be gay but teach them not to discriminate against them. Are gays the only people not to discriminate against?. Why not have a curse that dedicated to not discriminate against Jews Muslim, straight, incest etc?. Why occurred in gay only?.

Guy, don't deceive yourself. They want to expose them to it. Period. We know their tactic.
If you knew anything about the Birmingham you are talking about you'd understand that they were teaching the Equality Act 2010 which makes it illegal to discriminate against anyone because of their age, being or becoming a transsexual person, being married or in a civil partnership, being pregnant or on maternity leave disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief or lack of religion/belief, sex, sexual orientation which the parents protesting had to learn for their citizenship to remain in the country.

Or would you rather we don't teach them to live and let live?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

If you knew anything about the Birmingham you are talking about you'd understand that they were teaching the Equality Act 2010 which makes it illegal to discriminate against anyone because of their age, being or becoming a transsexual person, being married or in a civil partnership, being pregnant or on maternity leave disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief or lack of religion/belief, sex, sexual orientation which the parents protesting had to learn for their citizenship to remain in the country.

Or would you rather we don't teach them to live and let live?

now you have successfully shifted goalpost. It is already Constitutional rights for anyone to be whatever they want to be. My question is why single out gay lesson?.

I don't support any individual attacking anyone due to their sexual orientation. That's a crime. But from moral standpoint, homosexual is wrong. Whoever chose to practice it should do so in their private life. Why teach children this specific case in school?. Rather they should teach that it is against the law to attack people due to whatever reason it is. Only govt has the right to PERSECUTE. Period.

Why do they not teach them to tolerate incest?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Empiree:
now you have successfully shifted goalpost. It is already Constitutional rights for anyone to be whatever they want to be. My question is why single out gay lesson?
It wasn't "single out gay lessons"! It was Equality lessons which I detailed for you above and here again, teaching them not to discriminate against anyone because of their age, being or becoming a transsexual person, being married or in a civil partnership, being pregnant or on maternity leave, disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief or lack of religion/belief, sex, sexual orientation. It was the parents who objected and made the news "gay lessons" and which you heard and without researching into it yourself changed into "two brothers" which is not honest!

You do know it was being taught in every school in the country? Do you think they were teaching their own children to be gay too or are you just not using your brain? This is Birmingham UK. They would not be teaching "don't discriminate" if there was no need for it. Even the people protesting will tell you they are being discriminated again. We deal with discrimination by educating that stupidity out of you!
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

It wasn't "single out gay lessons"! It was Equality lessons which I detailed for you above and here again, teaching them not to discriminate against anyone because of their age, being or becoming a transsexual person, being married or in a civil partnership, being pregnant or on maternity leave, disability, race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief or lack of religion/belief, sex, sexual orientation. It was the parents who objected and made the news "gay lessons" and which you heard and without researching into it yourself changed into "two brothers" which is not honest!

You do know it was being taught in every school in the country? Do you think they were teaching their own children to be gay too or are you just not using your brain? This is Birmingham UK. They would not be teaching "don't discriminate" if there was no need for it. Even the people protesting will tell you they are being discriminated again. We deal with discrimination by educating that stupidity out of you!
I will not be corrected by your "equal rights". The school is pro LGBT. If you don't know where they are heading with this I know

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
Empiree:
I will not be corrected by your "equal rights". The school is pro LGBT. If you don't know where they are heading with this I know
Where are they heading?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Empiree:

Gays are minorities.

Incest is not even biologically/medically advisable if they are planning to have children.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

Where are they heading?
cheesy fold hands and watch them as days go by.

If I say anything now you won't agree with me. So just wait and thank me later.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Empiree:
madam, no one is imposing view here. Stop assuming.

@bold, you are not making sense. Why do you think Muslim is synonymous to foreigner?. Which part of the world you live madam that you don't realize there are muslim citizens in nonmuslim society just like there are nonmuslims in muslim society?. Please get over this old tactic.
Actually she made sense.

Homosexuality poses health risks to the society. I don't care how they try to undermine this.
So gays are the cause of health risk?

Not only that. Whether you believe in God or not, it is against God's natural order.
What natural order? What do you mean by God natural order? How do we know what's natural?

Is natural disasters, diseases, yawning part of God natural order? Even some animals are homosexual, is it also God natural order?

Explain to me what you mean by this natural order and how can a phenomena be unnatural in a natural world?

But whoever has no shame is free to engage in homosexual behavior.
Do homosexuals claim they are ashame?

I don't care but don't impose on school children to study homosexuality in school. This is out of line.
What out of line? Is there an absolute rules on what should be taught in schools?

Homosexuality is part of sexual orientation, people need to be educated on this instead of behaving like barbarians. Oh you prefer them teaching children how to kill gays?

Are you comfortable with them teaching kids homosexualism at school?. If so, then you are imposing this madness on others who don't believe in this trash.
But believing in killing gays is not madness and barbaric?

Homosexuality and heterosexuality are part of sexual orientation, people needs to be informed about this, it's not imposing but informing.

Homosexual is a private matter in bedroom. What you do in your bedroom is your business. But when they come out to teach kids at school and imposed it on children and penalize them for it if they don't attend class, then, this is crossing the line.
But biological reproductive education, sex education are not private matters? Why are they taught in schools?

Are you bias or what?

Take your homosexual back to your bedroom. That's btw you and your partner. No one cares. But don't come out here to tell us it is acceptable practice.
The west accepted gays even some Asian countries and African countries are legalizing Homosexuality, if you have problems with this human rights why not relocate to where they kill homos, maybe you will feel happy there. Nonsense.

If you can not accept the fact that incest is normal practice to some then you have no moral justification to condone homosexuality.
People can practice incest if they want but giving birth out of incest is not advisable, it will produce a defects child.

Arab countries are the most countries with birth defects in the world.

Go and research homosexual and aids.
Ok, without Homosexuality there won't be AIDS? Is that your argument?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
^^ That up there doesn't worth my time.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Empiree is chopping cane for Islam as usual.

grin
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

We just pray you get more gays/Lesbians (than normal guys/girls) among your offspring!

Please do not fight me just say Aamin.

And mind you no one is imposing his views on anyone. The post is the Islamic view. So fight Allah and His Prophet not the OP or anyone else.

You can't claim to be a Muslim and still frolic with infidelity, support evil & Kufr/Shirk!

Why are you angry? Your religion is your business. How i practise mine is not your problem either.

If my offspring are gays it doesn't make them less human they are not murderers and thieves.

I'm not fighting allah I'm telling you let allah be the judge he didn't make anyone judge or advocate.

Just because you say i frolic with infidelity support evil doesn't make it true. It's your opinion and that's your problem not mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Empir.ee is chopping cane for Islam as usual.

grin

guy, while Islam has its stance on it, no religion supports this practice. And sometimes we don't need to cite religion to refute homosexual. Sane humans simply dislike homosexual. It is not a natural way of life.

Anyone who's against homosexual practice regardless of religion is my ally on this. Sad thing about this is that many of you guys commenting on here your family don't know what you do online. It is very sad thing when all of a sudden your sexual orientation changes at home.

Parents really need to watch out what their kids do online. Many of you guys are unfortunate victims of broken homes, child abuse, mental breakdown, depression etc

2 Likes

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Empiree:
madam, no one is imposing view here. Stop assuming.

@bold, you are not making sense. Why do you think Muslim is synonymous to foreigner?. Which part of the world you live madam that you don't realize there are muslim citizens in nonmuslim society just like there are nonmuslims in muslim society?. Please get over this old tactic.

Homosexuality poses health risks to the society. I don't care how they try to undermine this. Not only that. Whether you believe in God or not, it is against God's natural order. But whoever has no shame is free to engage in homosexual behavior. I don't care but don't impose on school children to study homosexuality in school. This is out of line. Are you comfortable with them teaching kids homosexualism at school?. If so, then you are imposing this madness on others who don't believe in this trash. Homosexual is a private matter in bedroom. What you do in your bedroom is your business. But when they come out to teach kids at school and imposed it on children and penalize them for it if they don't attend class, then, this is crossing the line.

Take your homosexual back to your bedroom. That's btw you and your partner. No one cares. But don't come out here to tell us it is acceptable practice. If you can not accept the fact that incest is normal practice to some then you have no moral justification to condone homosexuality.

Go and research homosexual and aids.

I won't reply you anymore because i can see you are angry.
But wait how does the health risk involved in homosexuality affect you?

Sir your argument on homosexuality is not valid even life itself is a risk. Drinking water sef is risky so what are you saying.

Please if you have a problem with homosexuals that is your problem not mine or that of anyone . Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
aadoiza:

I say Aamin to this prayer for her. And it is done, In Sha Allah.

If you have gay children stone them to death it's your choice.
I won't hurt my children or let anyone hurt them even if they are gays we are all humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
tintingz:
Gays are minorities.

Incest is not even biologically advisable if they are planning to have children.
When you said some people believe as you said some believe and I asked you to provide one person who believes that way and you never did, I have seen two people who believe that way and accept that you were correct when you said some people do believe that way.

I therefore consider my request that you provide one person who believes the way you said some people believe fulfiled, and thank you for showing me that some people do believe the way that you said some believe.

Not everyone believes that way and some know instead, note.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
sarahade:

If you have gay children stone them to death it's your choice.
I won't hurt my children or let anyone hurt them even if they are gays we are all humans.
No hard feelings. I only screamed out "Aamin" to the wonderful prayer said for you grin grin
Just to show you I ain't hating: I also decree all your children will be homosexual. Is that not what you want? . Just say Aamin and forget all these useless stories joor.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
aadoiza:

No hard feelings. I only screamed out "Aamin" to the wonderful prayer said for you grin grin
Just to show you I ain't hating: I also decree all your children will be homosexual. Is that not what you want? . Just say Aamin and forget all these useless stories joor.

Aamin.
Has the world ended? No
Are all my children gays? Probably.
It doesn't change my opinion about them. Goodnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Imagine all these knucleheads disgracing their entire generations saying because some animals are homosexuals so their own children must be homosexuals too. Aah!!! Mad people don full this world, aswear. Make una dey eat shiit too because some animals do so. And don't forget to shag your mamas tonight too, as animals dey do that one too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Please Advise Me On My Proposed Marriage. / 82 Christians Convert To Islam In Modakeke Osun State (Video) / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.