Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Islam's Position On Homosexuality - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam's Position On Homosexuality (21070 Views)

Position Of Hijab In Islam / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / From The Shackle Of The Sin Of Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
sino:

Whatever the purported evolution, your reasoning can also be used to claim differently weird behaviours as normal such as incest, bestiality, necrophilia, coprophilia etc. So it is not enough that they are humans, and pose no threat! Remember, we are animals! And FYI, they do pose a threat!

I'm not a incest fan, Muslims practice this. Ofcos bestiality is a threat reasons it needs to be controlled.

Read my premise again.

That you are not gay is the reason for not willing to participate in a act that you consider to be normal speaks volume. What is the norm/normal for humans is the heterosexual orientation, anything other than that is not normal, thus it would be really awkward for normal humans to want to participate in such an act! Also, Scientifically/Biologically speaking, for humans, heterosexual is what is normal...

I didn't choose to be heterosexual likewise gays didn't choose to be Homosexuals, no one knows what causes sexual orientation. And FYI homosexuality is normal in some society reason they are legalized.

Is homosexuality not normal for animals?

That is why I am here telling you that homosexuality is not normal, stop listening to mad people, and no matter how the madness spread, the fact still remain that Islam prohibits homosexuality!

But the mad community doesn't give a damn about Islam believe, in fact Islamic practice is not normal to them.

It means that you do not complain about other people's intersubjective normal! Since that is your opinion.
Ofcos I criticize other people's behaviors and believe with fact and logic.

You know what is really funny is that you boast on here how you were a true Muslim that read and understood the religion, my question to you is, how many of the above did you participate in?! How many did your family who are still Muslims are doing now?! Let's take it from there...
How does this relate with the argument?

But anyways, I will still burst your lies!

- Muslims 7th century normalities.

Killing gays is normal

Ans.: Gays are not killed for being gay, those who commit sin in an Islamic state openly, and are causing treasonable offenses with their sins are executed by the state, well, except they are insane!
Gays are killed for being gay. Even your God in the Qur'an killed gays.

This is also said by Muhammad in the Hadith,

Narrated by Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

— Sunan Abu Dawood, 38:4447, Al-Tirmidhi, 15:1456, Ibn Maajah, 20:2561

Killing adulterers is normal

Ans.: Same as above, even though the evidences required to establish this is very difficult, and thus the punishment is meant to be a deterrent and those who fear for the punishment of the hereafter!
Adulterers are commanded to be punished by stone to death.

Whether there's evidence or not, adultery doesn't warrant death sentence, it's barbaric.

Beating wives is normal

Ans.: The best answer to you is a question I have already asked, I believe your father and mother (may Allah (SWT) Bless them) are good Muslims, you may wish to educate us on this further...
This strawmaning.

We're arguing about the Islamic normality (dogmas).

Beating wives is normal in Islam which is not in another society.

Keeping slaves is normal

Ans.: Before the West you are celebrating their 'evolved' reasoning, Islam had abolished slave trading systematically, Islam is the only religion that states the emancipation of slaves as an act of worship, and established equity and equality amongst slaves and masters....
Where did Islam abolished slave trade, where?

Slavery has been a practice in Islam which is barbaric and not normal.

Killing apostates is not normal

Ans.: Same answer as the first. By the way, you have been an apostate for how long?! how many death threats have you received from Muslims here?! And have you informed your family?! Perhaps they would kill you too?!
I've been judged here as an apostate that should have been killed if I'm in Islamic country.

Thank goodness I'm in a society where it's govern by the constitution not the archaic law called Sharia.

Sleeping with children below 10yrs is normal

Ans.: Islam states maturity, in fact such maturity that gives the woman the freedom to reject a marriage proposal! Again bro, bring examples from your Muslim family!

So a 10yr old girl is matured enough to know what she wants and be screwed by an old man?

Kindly stop referring me to my family, we're not arguing about my personal life, stop the ad hominem fallacy.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
true2god:
The guy is a bigot. See his Ghana video, creating religious issue in a peaceful country; the hallmark of Islam. If this trend is not checked it might stoke a sectarian tension in a peaceful Ghana. This dude is a danger to societal peace and cohesion.
https://www.youtube.com/watc

Empiree:
grin truth hurts. He's exposing Christian Terrorist colonization of Africa. He's even nice enough to say "British Empire". He's so gentle with that. He's trying to open people's heart and mind to wake up and realized CHRISTIANITY was forced on them.
Stop your hypocrisy guy. David Wood has attacked muslims on several occasions. Muhammad hijab was just giving him his dose. Did you watch their debate in Queens, New York a while back?. He knocked out David Wood and he gave excuse why he was rude to David Wood. He said he would not talk like that to Mr. White and other evangelical Christians

Empiree and brother Hijab are right on this one. The British dumped their false religion called christianity on us. Today, Most British are not Christians. Mostly atheists and agnostics.

However, Empiree and brother Hijab are muslim hypocrites. They associate christianity with slavery and colonization by the British. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MUSLIM ARABS AND THEIR ENSLAVEMENT OF AFRICANS, THEY CLAIM IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Really?

Are you aware that atheism is illegal in Saudi Arabia?

Are you aware that atheists are punished in northern Nigeria? Kept in asylums, ostracized and discriminated against by religious people?

Are you aware that atheists are seen as immoral satan worshippers by religious people?

Are you aware that atheists are less likely to win elections in religious countries?

You should understand that religion and religious people attack us without provocation. Understanding religion is key to survival.

I dont know about all of that.

If you're atheist, how would anyone know ? A majority of my friends are atheist and its not even a topic of discussion ever. They dont believe in God and I do. Thats all. I think it becomes an issue when one feels the need to flaunt what they consider new found knowledge at the detriment of others.

Obviously that's all wrong. But let's be logical here, I dont go to church ranting Jesus is not God. If I don't believe in Jesus, theres no need for me to look at those who do as inferior ya feel me ?

In a Christian country, muslims are less likely to win elections. In a muslim country, Christians are less likely to win elections. Of course, I would want a world that lacks discrimination but everyone wants familiarity.

Honestly, it may be due to my own ignorance so please feel free to share information. I've never heard of anyone attacking without provocation an atheist. Honestly. I dunno maybe its just the news I listen to or the people I surround myself with but when someone says"Im an atheist" and they dont follow it by "believing in God is stupid" then I quite frankly dont know anyone who cares.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Empi.ree and brother Hijab are right on this one. The British dumped their false religion called christianity on us. Today, Most British are not Christians. Mostly atheists and agnostics.

However, Emp.iree and brother Hijab are muslim hypocrites. They associate christianity with slavery and colonization by the British. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MUSLIM ARABS AND THEIR ENSLAVEMENT OF AFRICANS, THEY CLAIM IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM
Yes, it had nothing to do with muslims. Why?.

Because slave trade was alive before Prophet muhammad (saw). Jews and CHRISTIANS were buying and selling slaves before 7th century. Question is, why didn't Jews and CHRISTIANS abolished slavery before advent of muhammad?. Why suddenly slave trade which is written all over Old Testament disappeared in New Testament and then referenced in the Qur'an?.

It was not easy for prophet muhammad (saw) to eradicate slavery at once because jews and Christians were used to it. So he had to "play" along and gradually stopped slavery. That's wisdom.

Again, why didn't Jews and CHRISTIANS stopped slavery they started?. It was not started by our prophet (saw). So if Arab indulge in slave trade AFTER Muhammad (saw) banned it, then it is Arab not Islam or muslims.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Saucyxo:

I dont know about all of that.

If you're atheist, how would anyone know ? A majority of my friends are atheist and its not even a topic of discussion ever. They dont believe in God and I do. Thats all. I think it becomes an issue when one feels the need to flaunt what they consider new found knowledge at the detriment of others.

Obviously that's all wrong. But let's be logical here, I dont go to church ranting Jesus is not God. If I don't believe in Jesus, theres no need for me to look at those who do as inferior ya feel me ?

In a Christian country, muslims are less likely to win elections. In a muslim country, Christians are less likely to win elections. Of course, I would want a world that lacks discrimination but everyone wants familiarity.

Honestly, it may be due to my own ignorance so please feel free to share information. I've never heard of anyone attacking without provocation an atheist. Honestly. I dunno maybe its just the news I listen to or the people I surround myself with but when someone says"Im an atheist" and they dont follow it by "believing in God is stupid" then I quite frankly dont know anyone who cares.

Do you live in Nigeria?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Do you live in Nigeria?

No.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Saucyxo:

No.

You probably live in a country with laws and free speech.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
JeromeBlack:

You probably live in a country with laws and free speech.

I do. But with free speech comes responsibility. Doesn't mean it cant have detrimental effects.

I cant walk around saying homophobic things or racist things. Christians can't walk around talking about how muslims are trash and muslims can't walk around talking about how Christians are trash. There will be consequences. Same with atheists. Dont walk around talking badly about God because you don't believe. I dont understand. Why is it your business?

Alot my friends work in Saudi and the UAE as teachers. Christians and atheists. They dont talk about God and no one asks them any questions. They dont feel the need to discuss something that they dont believe in.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
Saucyxo:

I do. But with free speech comes responsibility. Doesn't mean it cant have detrimental effects.

I cant walk around saying homophobic things or racist things. Christians can't walk around talking about how muslims are trash and muslims can't walk around talking about how Christians are trash. There will be consequences. Same with atheists. Dont walk around talking badly about God because you don't believe. I dont understand. Why is it your business?
perhaps, you now grasped my point when we argued homosexual practices. I said it is something to keep in their privacy but we will not be intolerant towards them in public or discriminate against them openly. But we will hate their practices. That's not bigotry. But to verbally or physically attack them is homophobic and hate crime.

Alot my friends work in Saudi and the UAE as teachers. Christians and atheists. They dont talk about God and no one asks them any questions. They dont feel the need to discuss something that they dont believe in.
You are a living witness now. Tell your fellow CHRISTIAN and atheist bigots who claimed Christians are not allowed in Saudi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Empiree:
Yes, it had nothing to do with muslims. Why?.

Because slave trade was alive before Prophet muhammad (saw). Jews and CHRISTIANS were buying and selling slaves before 7th century. Question is, why didn't Jews and CHRISTIANS abolished slavery before advent of muhammad?. Why suddenly slave trade which is written all over Old Testament disappeared in New Testament and then referenced in the Qur'an?.

It was not easy for prophet muhammad (saw) to eradicate slavery at once because jews and Christians were used to it. So he had to "play" along and gradually stopped slavery. That's wisdom.

Again, why didn't Jews and CHRISTIANS stopped slavery they started?. It was not started by our prophet (saw). So if Arab indulge in slave trade AFTER Muhammad (saw) banned it, then it is Arab not Islam or muslims.

The same prophet that traded in slaves?

My guy, go to sleep
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Empiree:
perhaps, you now grasped my point when we argued homosexual practices. I said it is something to keep in their privacy but we will not be intolerant towards them in public or discriminate against them openly. But we will have their practice. That's not bigotry. But to verbally and physically suck them is homophobic and hate crime.

You are a living witness now. Tell your fellow CHRISTIAN and atheist bigots who claimed Christians are not allowed in Saudi

Please let's stay away from eachother. I actually think you're a terrorist.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
JeromeBlack:

The same prophet that traded in slaves?

My guy, go to sleep
face the truth presented to you. Prophet muhammad freed slaves. Yes, he bought slaves from Jews and nonmuslim Arabs to free them. Those slave became great scholars of Islam like Bilal.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Saucyxo:

Please let's stay away from eachother. I actually think you're a terrorist.

what's definition of highlighted?. If someone doesn't accept your gayish is a terror!st?. Exactly gay man, keep your distance. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
Empiree:
face the truth presented to you. Prophet muhammad freed slaves. Yes, he bought slaves from Jews and nonmuslim Arabs to free them. Those slave became great scholars of Islam like Bilal.

Unfortunately, none of your Islamic scholars believe that bullshite you just wrote.

Bilal is nothing but a lackey. Bilal was never a scholar, you lying Muslim. Bilal was a muezzin. A freaking musician for his a Arab slave master.

Mohammad had many slaves that he did not free till he died. This is especially true for the female slaves
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Unfortunately, none of your Islamic scholars believe that bullshite you just wrote.

Bilal is nothing but a lackey. Bilal was never a scholar, you lying Muslim. Bilal was a muezzin. A freaking musician for his a Arab slave master.

Mohammad had many slaves that he did not free till he died. This is especially true for the female slaves
Even if 1000 pages is written to convince you it will be of no use.

You skipped slave trade practices pre-Islam I mentioned and jumped on Islam, muhammad and Muslims. I know your type.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
aadoiza:

What do you mean by diversity? I don't normally have problems with anyone, provided they can keep their nonsense to themselves.
Are you keeping your nonsense to yourself?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Empiree:
Even if 1000 pages is written to convince you it will be of no use.

You skipped slave trade practices pre-Islam I mentioned and jumped on Islam, muhammad and Muslims. I know your type.

What is anyones business with pre Islamic slave trade?

Slave trade is permissible in Islam, end of.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
aadoiza:

No, it does not. I used to to know a guy who would finish a satchet of 100 or 200g of Tramadol on a sitting while playing PS. I have seen some many people abuse codeine and they become vegetables, so much that, even if they are tough guys on their days, anyone could beat them mercilessly.
It seems you haven't seen a drug addict behavior before.

People screwing animals is torture but killing them is not. OK.
Like I said I don't like killing animals especially rare specie animals.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
Empiree:
I'm not here to force anyone to believe it. I simply provided evidences. Take it or leave it
Half-baked claim. That's what you provided.

twist again?. Now it is about if they gave birth naturally or not, abi?. Even many adults need CS. How's this important here?. They pregnant and gave birth. That's the point.
Which many adults need CS?

Kids getting pregnant is risky, VVF is a serious condition that need surgery, they are not mature enough to give birth. Educate yourself.

Are there not teen pregnancy in other parts of the country?. Are there not teens and adult girls pregnant and have aborted pregnancy on several occasions?. Is this not even more detrimental to them?.
The reason sex education is important.

so far the only solution which one of you provided here was to give them pills and condoms which has been proven 50/50 chance in the YouTube comments.
Atleast it's useful, what have you provided?

wetin concern me with people. I know how I raise my kids. That's all that matters to me. If you want to give yours "sex education" they provided at school or community which turn them to hole lipsrsealed that's your prerogative.
Will you be monitoring your child everywhere?

cheesy grin scripted because the comments are eye openers?. You watch too much official news. If you want real news go to the community and experience it directly just as I posted real evidences here.
Evidence my foot.

you're are saying this despite evidences I provided and even told you to search on YouTube for yourself?. If this difficult for you?
Give a YouTube link on this particular one you provided.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
tintingz:

Give a YouTube link on this particular one you provided.
I thought you are Mr. Researcher?.

Anyways, seeing is believing. Since you are too lazy let me help you. Now deny again after you watched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CSn0JjcxJQ
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
Empiree:
I thought you are Mr. Researcher?.

Anyways, seeing is believing. Since you are too lazy let me help you. Now deny again after you watched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CSn0JjcxJQ

The guy Is dead when this case was raised.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
tintingz:

The guy Is dead when this case was raised.
this is all you could come up to with?. Did I say I didn't know. I have watched it 4 times already. You should focus on subject matter concerning the girl and her age and children she has. If you don't understand read comments.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Empiree:
what's definition of highlighted?. If someone doesn't accept your gayish is a terror!st?. Exactly gay man. Keep your distance. Rubbish

Lol gay man grin grin grin grin that's so funny. If you had any bit of reasoning you'd know I'm a lady. Anyways you're a terrorist.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Empiree:
this is all you could come up to with?. Did I say I didn't know. I have watched it 4 times already. You should focus on subject matter concerning the girl and her age and children she has. If you don't understand read comments.
My point is, if this guy is still alive at this point in court, he would have been arrested for sleeping with underage except if he's underage himself then.

They probably kept everything secret, why didn't they go to court when he was still alive?

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
tintingz:
My point is, if this guy is still alive at this point in court, he would have been arrested for sleeping with underage except if he's underage himself then.

They probably kept everything secret, why didn't they go to court when he was still alive?
grin cheesy Arrest my foot. If only you watch a lot more you will see more guys in court with underage girls. No arrest, nothing happened. Seeing is believing?. How's "Sex Education" working now grin

I also gave you example of a guy on judge judy with his underage girlfriend. Why wasn't he arrested?. The answer is, it is you Africans that carry "underage" for head like gari due to religious and political differences like Stella Damascus once did while she was in New York during Yerima time. They all talked just to make headlines. Now you see for yourself. Seeing is believing? grin

There are more worse cases than this pal. If you watch more Judge Lake you see a girl at 17 or 19 with 3 kids and currently pregnant by another dude in court at the time. All her babies by different dudes and there are paternity questions. All the supposed baby fathers were present in court. Why? bcuz they are intercourse. If not they wont be in court for possible father. Judge said "Gosh! this is another case of babies having babies", and they come to court shedding crocodile tears.

Welcome to 21century, guys. When i was saying this yesterday you all think i made it up. Sex education is nothing but indoctrination to having sex with every Tom Dick and Harry in the name of "protection from aids and unwanted pregnancy". Thats why they recommended pills and condoms. At the end of the day, these options are solely up to both parties. Guy, there are bunch of 30yr old grandma in Western countries.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 12:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Empiree:
grin cheesy Arrest my foot. If only you watch a lot more you will see more guys in court with underage girls. No arrest, nothing happened. Seeing is believing?. How's "Sex Education" working now grin

I also gave you example of a guy on judge judy with his underage girlfriend. Why wasn't he arrested?. The answer is, it is you Africans that carry "underage" for head like gari due to religious and political differences like Stella Damascus once did while she was in New York during Yerima time. They all talked just to make headlines. Now you see for yourself. Seeing is believing? grin

There are more worse cases than this pal. If you watch more Judge Lake you see a girl at 17 or 19 with 3 kids and currently pregnant by another dude in court at the time. All her babies by different dudes and there are paternity questions. All the supposed baby fathers were present in court. Why? bcuz they are intercourse. If not they wont be in court for possible father. Judge said "Gosh! this is another case of babies having babies", and they come to court shedding crocodile tears.

Welcome to 21century, guys. When i was saying this yesterday you all think i made it up. Sex education is nothing but indoctrination to having sex with every Tom Dick and Harry in the name of "protection from aids and unwanted pregnancy". Thats why they recommended pills and condoms. At the end of the day, these options are solely up to both parties. Guy, there are bunch of 30yr old grandma in Western countries.

Ok, Can you define sex education?

Do you want people to be Ignorant of the human sexuality?

What do propose in alternative or against sex education?

Do you expect sex education to be a perfect thing?

Are humans perfect?

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 2:06am On Jun 26, 2019
tintingz:

Ok, do you want people to be Ignorant of the human sexuality?

What do propose in alternative to sex education?

Do you expect sex education to be a perfect thing?

Are humans perfect?
I provided my opinion but that gay girl called me "terror!St". So now you realized "sex education" after all does little to nothing. It is overhyped. It is something responsible parents can teach their children which our parents taught us. But the way they taught us was more reasonable than what NGO and govt etc teach. Parents would teach abstainence. Govt teaches pills and condoms.

What parents teaches is in harmony with Islam. Govt however says 'it is your body... do whatever you want with it just use cd or pills for safety." You already seen implications of govt/NGO's approach. Plus whether they use cd or pills or not it still turns these young girls to "registered holes". They are only meant for guys' pleasures. At the end of the day these guys would dump them when they are ready to settle down and get another girl they have no record with. What happens to other girls they used?. Heartbroken, prostitut!on, lesbianism, drugs and sexual abuse. That's how they end up.

They are just statistics

Raise your children properly and shun all these organizations that pretend to care about children. The difference with Western world is they know they can't control this menace. That's why they have good social benefits which I was talking about earlier but you guys just don't get it. Stop falling for their propaganda about the North. They use this excuse instead of fixing social opportunities, provide marriage incentives for parents in case their children pregnant or have babies, provide standard healthcare in Nigeria. Instead of doing these they apportioned for themselves billions of naira in monthly income.

These social benefits are what the West have but they just don't encourage marriage. Once a lady gets pregnant she registers for social benefits (optional as always) but they respect you more if you care for yourself.

They give you benefit card (food stamps) with average of $200/wk only for mother. One you deliver baby you get WIC (Google it) for the child. If you don't have a place to live or can't afford rent, they tell you to look for 1 bedroom apartment for you and your child ONLY. You are getting all these benefits bcuz you claim your baby father is not in the picture. If he's, you may get little to nothing. What's is common is these girls always claim they don't know where their baby fathers are even though they lie 80% of the time.

So they encourage you to look for job. If you get a job but not earning enough, they do the math to see how much rental assistance you qualifed for. They most likely pay 70-80% of rent directly to landlord. They are doing all these for you because of your child. Now tell me why Nigeria can't do this instead of screaming about "child marriage"?. These benefits are what Nigerians and other countries go to us, UK, Canada, Germany, Italy etc for. Whether they have legal paper or not it doesn't matter.

These Western politicians tell you so much about freedom to do whatever you like. Sleep with whoever you want. Have as many babies as you like with many baby daddies as you like. But look at their own children. They live decent live. Look at Chelsea Clinton, Bush' daughters, Mike Huckabee's, McCain's and so on. When do you see these politicians daughter live crazy lives like average Westerners do?. Their daughters married and live decent lifestyles but they tell you so much about freedom. It is only poor masses live baby mama- baby daddy lifestyle most of the time and many of these babies don't know their father. Or they get to know their father later in life. Please watch paternity court for more. Some episodes will make you cry when you see how people live.

So solution in my own little way is that, first give your child proper upbringing. To be obedient and respectful to you and be nice to them too. You don't need to tail them. That's old fashion. If your child has respect for you he or she will think before taking off her pant before opposite sex. Unfortunately, sometimes things just don't work the way we wanted. Once you notice she's getting attracted to boys, call the boy she mostly hang out with, talk to him, get to know his family and be straight up with him. Talk to his parents about your value etc. These are your rights as parent. If they are in love wed them. This doesn't stop their education at all unlike old mentality we have in nija. Give them their section in your house to live as couple and respect their privacy. If they eventually have baby together it is time to double your love for them with financial and emotional support. This is my solution. But you may say my option is for wealthy family. Yes, you may be right. That's why I said nija govt has a lot to do in terms of social benefits.

If you have objection kindly let me know.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 3:39am On Jun 26, 2019
tintingz:
It seems you haven't seen a drug addict behavior before.

Like I said I don't like killing animals especially rare specie animals.

The idìot thinks drug addict are only violent when they take drugs.

Wait till he doesn't get the tramadol then you will know they can kill
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2019
Empiree:
I provided my opinion but that gay girl called me "terror!St". So now you realized "sex education" after all does little to nothing. It is overhyped. It is something responsible parents can teach their children which our parents taught us. But the way they taught us was more reasonable than what NGO and govt etc teach. Parents would teach abstainence. Govt teaches pills and condoms.

What parents teaches is in harmony with Islam. Govt however says 'it is your body... do whatever you want with it just use cd or pills for safety." You already seen implications of govt/NGO's approach. Plus whether they use cd or pills or not it still turns these young girls to "registered holes". They are only meant for guys' pleasures. At the end of the day these guys would dump them when they are ready to settle down and get another girl they have no record with. What happens to other girls they used?. Heartbroken, prostitut!on, lesbianism, drugs and sexual abuse. That's how they end up.

They are just statistics

Raise your children properly and shun all these organizations that pretend to care about children. The difference with Western world is they know they can't control this menace. That's why they have good social benefits which I was talking about earlier but you guys just don't get it. Stop falling for their propaganda about the North. They use this excuse instead of fixing social opportunities, provide marriage incentives for parents in case their children pregnant or have babies, provide standard healthcare in Nigeria. Instead of doing these they apportioned for themselves billions of naira in monthly income.

These social benefits are what the West have but they just don't encourage marriage. Once a lady gets pregnant she registers for social benefits (optional as always) but they respect you more if you care for yourself.

They give you benefit card (food stamps) with average of $200/wk only for mother. One you deliver baby you get WIC (Google it) for the child. If you don't have a place to live or can't afford rent, they tell you to look for 1 bedroom apartment for you and your child ONLY. You are getting all these benefits bcuz you claim your baby father is not in the picture. If he's, you may get little to nothing. What's is common is these girls always claim they don't know where their baby fathers are even though they lie 80% of the time.

So they encourage you to look for job. If you get a job but not earning enough, they do the math to see how much rental assistance you qualifed for. They most likely pay 70-80% of rent directly to landlord. They are doing all these for you because of your child. Now tell me why Nigeria can't do this instead of screaming about "child marriage"?. These benefits are what Nigerians and other countries go to us, UK, Canada, Germany, Italy etc for. Whether they have legal paper or not it doesn't matter.

These Western politicians tell you so much about freedom to do whatever you like. Sleep with whoever you want. Have as many babies as you like with many baby daddies as you like. But look at their own children. They live decent live. Look at Chelsea Clinton, Bush' daughters, Mike Huckabee's, McCain's and so on. When do you see these politicians daughter live crazy lives like average Westerners do?. Their daughters married and live decent lifestyles but they tell you so much about freedom. It is only poor masses live baby mama- baby daddy lifestyle most of the time and many of these babies don't know their father. Or they get to know their father later in life. Please watch paternity court for more. Some episodes will make you cry when you see how people live.

So solution in my own little way is that, first give your child proper upbringing. To be obedient and respectful to you and be nice to them too. You don't need to tail them. That's old fashion. If your child has respect for you he or she will think before taking off her pant before opposite sex. Unfortunately, sometimes things just don't work the way we wanted. Once you notice she's getting attracted to boys, call the boy she mostly hang out with, talk to him, get to know his family and be straight up with him. Talk to his parents about your value etc. These are your rights as parent. If they are in love wed them. This doesn't stop their education at all unlike old mentality we have in nija. Give them their section in your house to live as couple and respect their privacy. If they eventually have baby together it is time to double your love for them with financial and emotional support. This is my solution. But you may say my option is for wealthy family. Yes, you may be right. That's why I said nija govt has a lot to do in terms of social benefits.

If you have objection kindly let me know.

With your epistle you written, it shows you're Ignorant of what sex education is. I've asked you if you know what sex education is.

First of all, you are bias on what sex is or maybe you don't understand what sex is to human nature.

In sex education there three parties responsible for this, which are the parents, formal schools and health campaigns.

Parents counsel their children on sex education but most parents are religious or traditional to teach the truth about what sex is, they mostly add myths, superstitions when they counsel, you hear something like if you have sex you will die or go to hell, or you get pregnant by just touching a man, don't let any man touch you and so many other emotional threat. This is because they were not taught proper sex education by their fathers and mothers, sex education is a taboo in most African cultures and even in religion. This is reason we have different barbaric practice in cultures and religions.

Schools now take responsibility of sex education since they are closer to students, they teach biological aspect of it like human reproduction not superstitions and threats. They educate students to abstain or use protections, they educate them how to use these things like condoms (I don't think pills are recommended in schools).

Health campaigns take responsibility of the health care of the people, they create awareness of the consequences of having sex, they tell people to abstain or use protection if things are up, they make people know they own their body and no one can control it for them which is a fact, and when things goes side ways they counsel people like the case of pregnancy, STDs, HIV to avoid depressions from stigmas.

Kindly inform yourself better and quit displaying your Ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
Aren't you bias now?. You wanna believe what you wanna believe. You have been doubting everything I said until I showed you a video proof. After you watched it the first thing you realized was, you were convinced there are underage pregnancy and then you wondered why the dude was not arrested?.

You wanted to cover up by saying the guy was dead before court appearance and I proved to you again there are similar cases where dudes were present but not arrested.

Also you read comments from the video and screenshots I provided and even a comment by a lady making confession. All these are pointers to the fact that there are underage pregnancy in Western world and no prosecution.

I have said about 3 times now that I'm never against so called sex education. I only said it does little or no effect on preventing teen pregnancy. You just watched one for crying out loud. You chose to disagree with my last post because of my opinion. Now you insisted on sex education is what I don't understand but you have seen clearly it doesn't prevent anything despite creating awareness.

With all your talks and talks you still never offered lasting solution. You asked for mine and I provided one. Fact is that, you guys are predators. Predators don't want these girls marry so that they could use them for their selfish pleasures. This is greed.

Again, what sex education does is awareness and curiosity. That curiousity aspect is what landed many of these teens in bed with guys. I also told you that contraceptives and condom option provided by sex education are not 100. Besides, when sh!ts are up, these teens forget about these precautions. They say "fvck it.... whatever happens". That's why you seen the lady in court. Tintingz, why do you shy away from saying the truth after watching the video?. The girl was 21 with 3 kids. Abeg, let's assume she was ignorant of sex education the first time. How about second time?, Third time?. And subsequently she's in the midst of paternity questions about her child. This is not fair to the poor baby. This baby has the right to know her father. But sex education doesn't really teach moral conduct parents teach. This is what led to this sex revolution since 1960s. If sex education works so much why there are so much teen pregnancy still?. This is what you failed to address. All you could tell me was "it is not 100%". The video you just watched yesterday was even fair. You will get to see worse than that and because your weren't satisfied, you said it must have been censored or something like that. At the end of your blabbing you still did not come to reasonable resolution other than to tell me I am ignorant of what sex education is. It was actually in the best interest of both parents and their children with respect superstitions they told their children. It was for the better and it worked back then. Sex education only created awareness and very little about abstainence. Nothing more. How I'm I ignorant of it?.
tintingz:

With your epistle you written, it shows you're Ignorant of what sex education is. I've asked you if you know what sex education is.

First of all, you are bias on what sex is or maybe you don't understand what sex is to human nature.

In sex education there three parties responsible for this, which are the parents, formal schools and health campaigns.

Parents counsel their children on sex education but most parents are religious or traditional to teach the truth about what sex is, they mostly add myths, superstitions when they counsel, you hear something like if you have sex you will die or go to hell, or you get pregnant by just touching a man, don't let any man touch you and so many other emotional threat. This is because they were not taught proper sex education by their fathers and mothers, sex education is a taboo in most African cultures and even in religion. This is reason we have different barbaric practice in cultures and religions.

Schools now take responsibility of sex education since they are closer to students, they teach biological aspect of it like human reproduction not superstitions and threats. They educate students to abstain or use protections, they educate them how to use these things like condoms (I don't think pills are recommended in schools).

Health campaigns take responsibility of the health care of the people, they create awareness of the consequences of having sex, they tell people to abstain or use protection if things are up, they make people know they own their body and no one can control it for them which is a fact, and when things goes side ways they counsel people like the case of pregnancy, STDs, HIV to avoid depressions from stigmas.

Kindly inform yourself better and quit displaying your Ignorance.
tintingz, has the word "marriage" been banned from dictionary?. Why is it missing in all your write up?. Let me ask you this, you see the girl in red shirt in the video yesterday, is she ripe for marriage or not at the time she had her first child?. She was definitely around 15 or 16 when she had her first baby. No such thing as VVF. Why is it so difficult for you to say something about marriage?. Remember all her 3 kids are fathered by different older dudes. This is what I try to avoid for my daughter outside of wedlock. Oooh, empire is ignorant of sex education. I know I do. Nonesense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sino(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
tintingz:

I'm not a incest fan, Muslims practice this. Ofcos bestiality is a threat reasons it needs to be controlled.

Read my premise again.

Can you please share with us the threats of bestiality?!

There is no substance to your premise; you have no excuse or basis to reject these other behaviours mentioned…

tintingz:

I didn't choose to be heterosexual likewise gays didn't choose to be Homosexuals, no one knows what causes sexual orientation. And FYI homosexuality is normal in some society reason they are legalized.

Is homosexuality not normal for animals?

A psychopath can also say this! Also, a child born with birth defects can be said to be normal because he/she didn’t choose to be born like that!

That it is legalized in some community isn’t the issue or accepted as normal by some society isn’t the issue, you cannot use that to justify a claim that homosexuality is normal!

Some animals eat feces, and we have humans into coprophilia, according to you, we should accept coprophilia as normal right?! Or you wait till people start claiming it is normal?!

tintingz:

But the mad community doesn't give a damn about Islam believe, in fact Islamic practice is not normal to them.

So why should I give a damn about mad people?!

tintingz:

Ofcos I criticize other people's behaviors and believe with fact and logic.

Only that, in this case, you do not have facts and your logic is faulty, not to mention your contradictions.

tintingz:

How does this relate with the argument?

Gays are killed for being gay. Even your God in the Qur'an killed gays.

This is also said by Muhammad in the Hadith,

Narrated by Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

— Sunan Abu Dawood, 38:4447, Al-Tirmidhi, 15:1456, Ibn Maajah, 20:2561

Adulterers are commanded to be punished by stone to death.

Whether there's evidence or not, adultery doesn't warrant death sentence, it's barbaric.

This strawmaning.

We're arguing about the Islamic normality (dogmas).

Beating wives is normal in Islam which is not in another society.

Where did Islam abolished slave trade, where?

Slavery has been a practice in Islam which is barbaric and not normal.

I've been judged here as an apostate that should have been killed if I'm in Islamic country.

Thank goodness I'm in a society where it's govern by the constitution not the archaic law called Sharia.

So a 10yr old girl is matured enough to know what she wants and be screwed by an old man?

Kindly stop referring me to my family, we're not arguing about my personal life, stop the ad hominem fallacy.

There is no logical fallacy on my part, above, I asked you if you were willing to participate in an activity you considered as being normal, you claimed you aren’t a gay, so you wouldn’t, meaning, if you were gay, you would definitely be having gay sex. This then applies to Muslims and your claims as to what they accept as normal, so you being an ex-Muslim, and sure, having family members who are Muslims, it shouldn’t be that difficult to back up your claims with facts from yourself and your family who are still devout Muslims if your claim are accurate!

Nb: You should know that whenever you come on here and insult Muslims and Islam, you are invariably insulting your family who are practicing Muslims. Your atheism logic did not teach you to respect other people’s beliefs?!

2 Likes

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
Empiree:

I have said about 3 times now that I'm never against so called sex education. I only said it does little or no effect on preventing teen pregnancy. You just watched one for crying out loud. You chose to disagree with my last post because of my opinion.

Bro,

You are 100 percent wrong. Sex education actually reduces teen pregnancy. That is a fact. I even posted link to research confirming it to you before.

When everyone calls you brain dead you will be complaining

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.