Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera (63582 Views)

The Viral Video Of A Lady Slapping A Guy During Proposal Is An Old News!! / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
[s]
CAPSLOCKED:

I LIKE TO SEE HOW WOMEN MAKE UP EXCUSES WHEN THEY'RE THE VILLAINS. EVEN WHEN THEY'RE THE VILLAINS THEY AT THE SAME TIME PLAY VICTIM AND SECURE THE SYMPATHY OF THEIR FELLOW WOMEN, AND MANY FOOLĮSH MEN AROUND THE WORLD.

YOU SEE THIS SITUATION AT HAND EH, I DO NOT FAULT THIS WOMAN AT ALL. IT IS THE WEAKLINGS AMONGST US THAT WEAR THE COAT OF "MEN" FOR NOTHING THAT I BLAME. "DON'T HIT A WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT" DOESN'T EXIST IN MY HOLY BOOK BECAUSE THERE'S A LIMIT TO ALL THE SHĮT I CAN ENTERTAIN FROM YOU FOLKS.
[/s]

What did he say to get beaten?
If you know, please tell.
Thank you.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by GoldChest(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Glad I ain't the guy

She woulda been dead by now .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Gabson001(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
All na stunt.. Whch bizness rat get with cat??
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Legendguru: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
hmmm
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by sammyuche(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

I am asking because I know how annoying men can be. Ask them one and they will answer 15. It takes patience not to slap the hell out of the average man.

Not saying what she did is right, but don't judge her till you hear her side of the story.

Do you think any normal woman will just stay and start beating her man?

Boss, shun o, some men can bring out the beast in you.

Woman wrapper 7000 yards. Bro the woman was wrong to hit him. Can't u comprehend that?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by pop50(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=AntiBrutus post=79233845]

What did he do?

I am asking because I know how annoying men can be. Ask them one and they will answer 15. It takes patience not to slap the hell out of the average man.

Not saying what she did is right, but don't judge her till you hear her side of the story.

Boss, shun o, some men can bring out the beast in you.[/here comes the ladies who must blame a guy for everything they do, mtchewwwww......na dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bossjakande:
cococandy antibrutus pocohantas skarlett dangotesmummy amazontopaz

Lemme add one venomous one for you: koyyes (ouch...now I am gonna receive some abuses and bashes that will fill up a container)

They will see the thread and pretend it does not exist! If it were the other way round, they'll be here wagging their tongues about how men are beasts!

I really blame the American Legal System for things like this. The American society has put so much emphasis on the over-protection of women and that has given the the effrontery to behave like wild animals esp black women! These rights are the same which Nigerian women want implemented into our society but It will never work!

The US should revisit their constitution and amend some of these laws that give women so much privilege to behave like this! I guess when they promulgated such laws, they had white women in mind unlike all those black African-American toxic women behaving like demented vipers!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by desvi: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by lilmax(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
if a woman hits you, find a wood to break her head

in this age of equality

protecting women is wrong

As far you don't start it

if she slaps you slap her back

what is wrong with these weaklings?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Godoverevery: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This is the mentality that makes men behave anyhow and get away with it.

You don't beat a man? Where?

This is just factory reset.
Most men need it every now and then.
Try the factory reset with me babe and lose 3 tooth since you have decided to be a cretin with ur post.......
I know you are not married but is good to know ur mother gives ur father the factory reset every now and then.

Pls learn from her very well and say hi to ur father .....what a gentle man he is.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

We know women like you just rant online! Your type will be under a man who will be giving you Andy-Ruiz treatment while you will be licking his feet but coming here to claim feminist!

Mtchewwww!!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Wigetsolar: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na wa. If it is the other way round, feminists will say all manner of things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
prince3009:

We know women like you just rant online! Your type will be under a man who will be giving you Andy-Ruiz trwatment while you will be licking his feet but coming here to claim feminist!

Mtchewwww!!

Ehh? So we just rant online?
I thought we are like that in reality and won't see husband? Keep confusing yourselves.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

Girl, you really cracked me up on this thread.

Enjoyed reading the sarcasm in your posts - very witty and good food for thought.

grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by silencer94(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:
[s][/s]

What did he say to get beaten?
If you know, please tell.
Thank you.
Lol...but when a guy beats up a lady, do you ask what she said before she was whopped?...hypocrisy has finished you...until you have a proof that the guy said something, just shurup...for now, the video is that she hit the guy and he didn't retaliate

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
QueenSekxy:
What can I say? Some men would clearly see a slay queen and still go about to date her.

There are many decent girls out there but no, some will prefer drunkards and smokers like them and later come here to complain.
I don't pity him, he must be a smoker himself.

Are these d same reasons y ladies get into physically& emotionally abusive relationships & marriages?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Charly68: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Who knows if this is exactly what Arowolo went through before he mistakenly killed his wife and now to die by hanging .Some ladies are not marriageable
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
silencer94:

Lol...but when a guy beats up a lady, do you ask what she said before she was whopped?...hypocrisy has finished you...until you have a proof that the guy said something, just shurup...for now, the video is that she hit the guy and he didn't retaliate

What do I need evidence for?

Just look at how you are running your own mouth, if I sand you now, you will run and upload it. This is exactly how men are.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Biglittlelois(f): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I LIKE TO SEE HOW WOMEN MAKE UP EXCUSES WHEN THEY'RE THE VILLAINS. EVEN WHEN THEY'RE THE VILLAINS THEY AT THE SAME TIME PLAY VICTIM AND SECURE THE SYMPATHY OF THEIR FELLOW WOMEN, AND MANY FOOLĮSH MEN AROUND THE WORLD.

YOU SEE THIS SITUATION AT HAND EH, I DO NOT FAULT THIS WOMAN AT ALL. IT IS THE WEAKLINGS AMONGST US THAT WEAR THE COAT OF "MEN" FOR NOTHING THAT I BLAME. "DON'T HIT A WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT" DOESN'T EXIST IN MY HOLY BOOK BECAUSE THERE'S A LIMIT TO ALL THE SHĮT I CAN ENTERTAIN FROM YOU FOLKS.

Don't you understand the sarcasm she typed? That is exactly what you guys say if reverse was the case.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by lexy2014: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

Is that d same way some women bring out d beast in men?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by silencer94(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What do I need evidence for?

Just look at how you are running your own mouth, if I sand you now, you will run and upload it. This is exactly how men are.
Bro still shut up. The thread is about the girl hitting the guy and he didnt hit back. There is nothing about him saying something to get beaten in that video...focus on the message here
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
The comments on the Tweeter's page are barely comprehensible. What in God's name is this rubbish?
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Junkie1: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
JUST LUKAT THAT IF THE SITUATION WAS IN REVERSE "FEMINISTS" WOULD COME ONLINE TO SPEW TRASH ... THIS IS THE RESULT OF FEMINISM TAKING ALL THE POWER FROM A MALE AND MAKING HIM LOOK LIKE A SIMPLETON ..SMH
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ishilove:
The comments on the Tweeter's page are barely comprehensible. What in God's name is this rubbish?

I believe that children are our future...
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Biglittlelois(f): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Charly68:
Who knows if this is exactly what Arowolo went through before he mistakenly killed his wife and now to die by hanging .Some ladies are not marriageable

Ehen, so because the wife may have hit him first justifies him hitting back and killing his wife in the process, he should be set free abi?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Relationships are scary embarassed

I'm sure there was a time these two couldn't live without each other.

There was a time they couldn't go a day without hearing from each other multiple times.

There was a time they couldn't get their hands off each other..

There was a time saying " I love you" to each other was the only right thing to say..

There was a time missing the other was like loosing breath.

There was a time they couldn't conceive the thoughts of ever hitting each other.

When and how did it all go wrong ?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
silencer94:

Bro still shut up. The thread is about the girl hitting the guy and he didnt hit back. There is nothing about him saying something to get beaten in that video...focus on the message here

You just dey find who go beat you.
Carry your wahala dey go biko.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by NkayStory(f): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

lmao! grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by silencer94(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You just dey find who go beat you.
Carry your wahala dey go biko.
Miss beater...ur sweet batman go rescue me before you try am
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Adakintroy: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

Control yourself that's the end point. Anyone can piss you. Even your fellow man. Learn to control your emotions. Fail you in trouble
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Daeylar(f): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
It's a very simple question. What did he do. sad
We need to hear both sides of the story.

Its wrong for her to hit him but let's not be too quick to judge, you know the way men talk. Acid mouths. It's takes a very strong woman to walk away. Men learn to control your mouths. I know it's wrong for women to hit you men but men for your own good. Control your tongue, to avoid things like this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by 77up(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Davash222:
Sissy men everywhere.

God, abeg, instead of giving us sissy men, we beg you, please create more broilers for us. Make our broliers lay more eggs. You need more chickens than sissy men.
You cant call him sissy you know , obviously that can't happen in Nigeria so nigga has to use his brain or else Na gbege cox that bitch may accuse him of molestation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Nigerian Lady Who Slaughtered Goat For Christmas Trends Online. Photos / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.