Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,405 members, 7,958,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera (64004 Views)

Lady Removes Tattoo Of Her Ex-Boyfriend From Her Body After Breakup / Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK / The Viral Video Of A Lady Slapping A Guy During Proposal Is An Old News!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
lefulefu:
;its not even about retaliating but about a man respecting himself.its only when a woman views u as a lazy never do well who fleeces on her thats when she has the confidence to smack u.dont be shocked that after this incident the guy will still beg her to accept him back cheesy

I dont hang around temperamental bi.tches because they can do and undo outta spite. That's the problem today guys are too lenient , if she slapped me I won't react or do sh.it but mehn am so ghosting that bi.tch , too many women out there to be suffering with one babe
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Regiomontanus(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This is the mentality that makes men behave anyhow and get away with it.

You don't beat a man? Where?

This is just factory reset.
Most men need it every now and then.
No matter the gender, physical assault is unacceptable. If you don't like what your partner is doing, talk with them about it or dump their ass. Physical assault is unacceptable.

If someone had said "most women need physical assault every now and then," how would you and most feminists take that?
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by mcjohny(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

I am asking because I know how annoying men can be. Ask them one and they will answer 15. It takes patience not to slap the hell out of the average man.

Not saying what she did is right, but don't judge her till you hear her side of the story.

Do you think any normal woman will just stay and start beating her man?

Boss, shun o, some men can bring out the beast in you.

how I wish I have met someone like you, i swear just try hitting me like that your corpse will be picked by police next morning in your apartment. no need for gra gra
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
pcguru1:

I dont hang around temperamental bi.tches because they can do and undo outta spite. That's the problem today guys are too lenient , if she slapped me I won't react or do sh.it but mehn am so ghosting that bi.tch , too many women out there to be suffering with one babe
yea a self respecting guy would dump her the minute she starts getting violent but thoSe guys who depend financially on her will still cling to her apron
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by BdorianGray(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

I am asking because I know how annoying men can be. Ask them one and they will answer 15. It takes patience not to slap the hell out of the average man.

Not saying what she did is right, but don't judge her till you hear her side of the story.

Kindly permit me to say this to you..
You have simply gone cuckoo for commenting like a nut job
Thank you..
Same goes to you Queensexy..
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Spacewalker(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Ehen, so because the wife may have hit him first justifies him hitting back and killing his wife in the process, he should be set free abi?

Abeg talk to ur fellow ladies..cos dis matter won't die here ..

Look at what those ladies are saying . As if they are strong enouf to beat a man

How can u support a Lady to hit a guy who was her former ex,then come to say the guy is a weakling for not retaliating as if u will be there when he is being taken to jail for murder

What rubbish!All these ones claiming feminists don't even know what feminism is all about angry
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by liberalchick(f): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ohh shiiii don’t let them know yet I have been enjoying reading the responses oblivious to the sarcasm while exposing their hypocrisy.
Biglittlelois:

Don't you understand the sarcasm she typed? That is exactly what you guys say if reverse was the case.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
BdorianGray:

Kindly permit me to say this to you..
You have simply gone cuckoo for commenting like a nut job
Thank you..
Same goes to you Queensexy..

Gray why insulting me like this na?

Worst thing is I had to use dictionary to understand the insult.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Spacewalker(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Daeylar:
It's a very simple question. What did he do. sad
We need to hear both sides of the story.

Its wrong for her to hit him but let's not be too quick to judge, you know the way men talk. Acid mouths. It's takes a very strong woman to walk away. Men learn to control your mouths. I know it's wrong for women to hit you men but men for your own good. Control your tongue, to avoid things like this.

Who really has acid mouth between men and women..I know women have razor sharp mouths that can cut through any man and wreck him

U too control ur mouth or close it..have u heard some women talk and abuse men bfor..u will know who d real savage is when it comes to things like dis except u choose to deceive itself

Men don't need to talk too much ..All they need is some action,while women talk and talk without doin anythin
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Biglittlelois(f): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Spacewalker:

Abeg talk to ur fellow ladies..cos dis matter won't die here ..

Look at what those ladies are saying . As if they are strong enouf to beat a man

How can u support a Lady to hit a guy who was her former ex,then come to say the guy is a weakling for not retaliating as if u will be there when he is being taken to jail for murder

What rubbish!All these ones claiming feminists don't even know what feminism is all about angry

I am not a feminist, and truth be told, she did wrong, infact when I saw the video, I was seeing red wishing I can appear there and slap the devil out of her, but like every logical mind, one has to see things from another perspective, we didn't know what happened b4 the guy started videoing the abuse, he may have hit first or provoked her first who knows, reason for typing this is cos, if reverse was the case, y'all are quick to say, "let's hear the other side of the story, she must have provoked him first" bla bla bla, that is the point most females are trying to make here.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Eroms4life17(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

Did you read the part that said she was drunk? She was not in her right mind when all these happened. Slap an average man for flimsy reasons now, and see what will happen. Much respect though!
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Regiomontanus(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

Are you really generalising? I could say the same about most women. Anyway, physical assault is unacceptable. I am not denying that many man and women deserve a good beating but physical assault is wrong and a criminal offence. Hope he sues her ugly ass.

Agreed.

Thank goodness you said normal women. Well, normal men don't deserve slap and physical assault. I know your normal women exclude examples like Amber Heard(who subjected Johnny Depp to physical abuse and lied in court that it was the other way round), The girl who assaulted Neymar jnr and lied that he raped her etc.

Besides, can we say for sure that the girl in question is normal?

Agreed. The same applies to many women. Good to see that you are not generalising.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by sleepking(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Davash222:
Sissy men everywhere.

God, abeg, instead of giving us sissy men, we beg you, please create more broilers for us. Make our broliers lay more eggs. You need more chickens than sissy men.
God will give u broiler men
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by BdorianGray(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Gray why insulting me like this na?

Worst thing is I had to use dictionary to understand the insult.

Pardon my French, but u' re nonbora PocolinBaby.. wink
Once a PocolinBaby always a PocolinBaby..
Thank you..
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by cowardafonja: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

You are just a pile of disgusting puke.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by biacan(f): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
dingbang:
Weldone bro.
If I slap you will you revench lipsrsealed shey you know I heart you wink
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by dingbang(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
biacan:
If I slap you will you revench lipsrsealed shey you know I heart you wink
prove it.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by biacan(f): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
dingbang:
prove it.
After all this years of togetherness shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by dingbang(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
biacan:
After all this years of togetherness shocked shocked shocked
lol... I have a girlfriend already.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
I don't blame all those guys it's their laws which gives women too much power & turn the men to jellies... Try this in Naija she go hail because some fingers and muscles go just stop to work for the hand.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by biacan(f): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
dingbang:
lol... I have a girlfriend already.
chimoooo sad shocked shocked shocked ibugomuooo cry cry cry
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by dingbang(m): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
biacan:
chimoooo sad shocked shocked shocked ibugomuooo cry cry cry
grin she proposed cheesy and I said yes cheesy
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by jargo89(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What did he do?

Lmao. So funny people cant see through your fake internet aura. Predictable.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by CorperKola: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
ibkayee:

grin grin grin
For her mind, she dey troll now.
All these stupid girls on nl will jst make you feel that girls of these generation are useless buh i know for
a fact thats far from the truth.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by idonhammer: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
QueenSekxy:
What can I say? Some men would clearly see a slay queen and still go about to date her.

There are many decent girls out there but no, some will prefer drunkards and smokers like them and later come here to complain.
I don't pity him, he must be a smoker himself.

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Ostrogoth(m): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
I love feminism! It gives no guarantees, makes the woman more interesting, puts me under no obligations to 'be the man' (e.g. stand up for her or even kill a snake for her), gives me opportunity to leave her at any time(she's strong enough to be cool with it), you even get a chance to pummel your feminist 's friends and she'll be cool, you get a chance with a really practical minded woman who cannot expect you to treat her like a lady, feminism is actually good news in disguise for men. Feminists will give you a great experience without the worry of commitment. A man can always get a real woman to marry when he's done with feminists.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Hungarriman: 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

If you like, carry this your bad mouth to your wife's house. Na gbas gbos, she go use give you home training.

Carry your wahala dey go.
Hahaha...u no well at all. I see what you are doing here.
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Jaqenhghar: 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Look at that fool talking shít about driving 45 minutes to save a hoe out of the goodness of his heart blah blah blah. Fúcking simp. WTF do you care if she ends up in jail or gets run over by a truck. His simping ass went to get her hoping he could rekindle something. The dumbass is probably lamenting now because she didnt appreciate hos simping ass. angry
Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Do negroes recognise a cool headed, decent female when they see one? Hell no. If they do, (rarely) its because she looks like a door mat they need to clean their rotten feet.

This female is their type. Let them enjoy what they secretly enjoy.

Not my bizwax.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera by Jaqenhghar: 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
QueenSekxy:
What can I say? Some men would clearly see a slay queen and still go about to date her.

There are many decent girls out there but no, some will prefer drunkards and smokers like them and later come here to complain.
I don't pity him, he must be a smoker himself.
Abi grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys; Would You Do This Even If Offered Millions? (photo) / Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.